Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Good News: Delete The Zeros On 1 Jan 20121.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests to all...

Acording to MilitiaMan...the project to delete the zeros is still on.

This is about to take place on 1 Jan 2021.

Treat as rumors. Not varafied. Your opine.

MilitiaMan:

Article: “Deleting 3 zeros from the currency…Parliamentary finance is suspended and determines the size of the cost and the economic effects ” I look at this article as being another fair warning of the change that is to come…not only are they thinking about the deletion of the zeros, it has been in the works for many years now and is about to be launched. imo…They…what the focus is. It is actually deleting three zeros from the exchange rate, which reduces the number (as they show) from 1000 to 1, which then begets 1/1 and with that comes great purchasing power…imo.

KTFA: (MilitiaMan, Don961,  Samson)

MilitiaMan 

Interesting time this is for.. I suspect that the conditions that Iraq is to emerge from have been the bedrock of deals being done with Saudi Arabia, AMF, G7 et al… imo ~ MM.

Samson: 

Plasschaert will brief the Security Council on developments in Iraq next Tuesday.

The representative of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Blasharat, will brief the UN Security Council on the country’s developments next Tuesday.

UNAMI’s statement, of which {Euphrates News} received a copy, stated that Plasschaert “will provide a briefing at the UN Security Council session on developments in Iraq and the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI).”

Don961: 

Deleting 3 zeros from the currency … Parliamentary finance is suspended and determines the size of the cost and the economic effects.

Recently, a proposal to delete 3 zeros from the Iraqi currency has been put forward to provide a cash value in the Iraqi market in order to face the financial crisis, which has abounded proposals aimed at reducing its effects, especially with regard to low oil prices and the lack of liquidity in the state to finance salaries and basic expenses.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, GregHi said:

1 Jan 20121.

18,000+ years is too long for me to wait.. I’m out.. 😂 

Then, i am going to hand over my dinars to my great great great great great...................grand childrens. And at that year 20121 i am already in heaven seeing my great great ........grandchildrens exchange my dinars for dollars and become extremely wealthy suddenly.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

On 11/24/2020 at 12:46 PM, rvmydinar said:

Then, i am going to hand over my dinars to my great great great great great...................grand childrens. And at that year 20121 i am already in heaven seeing my great great ........grandchildrens exchange my dinars for dollars and become extremely wealthy suddenly.

Same with me......Either that or I'll hand it over to some charity...Lots to pick from......Hopefully they'll be able to enjoy the money for a good cause in 2127

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/24/2020 at 6:07 AM, PrehistoricMan said:

When is your prediction then?

I'll try and answer that if I may.....This is such a super-difficult and controversial issue so full of hurdles, economical obstacles and good/bad management plus of course tons and tons of  political screwups etc that it really becomes sorta impossible to set a date.....

If I'd have to be extremely prudential in my forecast  I'd dare to say...Hopefully some time  within the next 10 years...Might as well be before or even after that timeline...JMVVVHO

Edited by umbertino
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, umbertino said:

I'll try and answer that if I may.....This is such a super-difficult and controversial issue so full of hurdles, economical obstacles and good/bad management plus of course tons and tons of  political screwups etc that it really becomes sorta impossible to set a date.....

If I'd have to be extremely prudential in my forecast  I'd dare to say...Hopefully some time  within the next 10 years...Might as well be before or even after that timeline...JMVVVHO

If you really think 10 more years...what brings you to be here everyday then?  imo that would be a colossal waste of time.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

On 12/3/2020 at 6:33 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

If you really think 10 more years...what brings you to be here everyday then?  imo that would be a colossal waste of time.

Enjoy site and the bond with some members....After 10 years it's only logical....Since I'm invested anyway...I'll stay in the game...In the meantime I might as well enjoy the site and some folks in here....Without getting worried about RV...That simple....

Besides...I just expressed an opinion as everybody else is doing here....Why should you care about me wasting my time or not anyway????? My time, not yours....You're not supposed to care at all

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 3

Geez Weegee, if I have to wait "Good News: Delete The Zeros On 1 Jan 20121" to the year 20121, I'll be long dead and my dinar dust. 😆😂😁 ha, ha 

Come to think of it I've been involved holding dinar since 2005 or 2006, have to check so the 20121 may be a true date after all.....😁

On 12/3/2020 at 12:33 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

First, why the hell did you become a member if you think that an RV WITHIN the next ten years is a colossal waste of time. Because by that logic the last ten years has been a colossal waste of time for everyone since the RV did not happen.

Second if the RV happens tomorrow or three years from tomorrow, that is in the "within" ten year time he set forth. Just like the last 10 years the RV could have happened.

Third, I have known people from the 90's still on the internet that I communicate with. Same type of platform but different name. 

Guess it was all a colossal waste of time in your humble opinion. Good thing you aren't selling your thoughts because they wouldn't be worth two cents or even one by that matter.

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Theseus said:

First, why the hell did you become a member if you think that an RV WITHIN the next ten years is a colossal waste of time. Because by that logic the last ten years has been a colossal waste of time for everyone since the RV did not happen.

Second if the RV happens tomorrow or three years from tomorrow, that is in the "within" ten year time he set forth. Just like the last 10 years the RV could have happened.

Third, I have known people from the 90's still on the internet that I communicate with. Same type of platform but different name. 

Guess it was all a colossal waste of time in your humble opinion. Good thing you aren't selling your thoughts because they wouldn't be worth two cents or even one by that matter.

This post...was a colossal waste of time.

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, davis411 said:

I see your gonna make a lot of friends today

Well the guy said he doesnt see an rv in 10 years.  I said imo that if I thought it would be 10 more years, I would use my time otherwise.  But that is me.  It was my opinion.  And I get attacked by another member stating what i say isnt worth 2 cents.  Why shouldnt one defend themselves?  But then again...I am surprised anyone is here to make friends.  I am here to find out the truth about this.  Not to make friends.  Have you personally met anyone off line here?  Then again imo, they are not really friends if you dont know them in real life.  My definition of friends might be different than yours though.

Edited by PrehistoricMan

45 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

I am here to find out the truth about this.  Not to make friends.  Have you personally met anyone off line here? 

Nope not yet

many personal talks but nothing major

but the day will come

i am here to make friends

money comes and goes

when I had a lot of problems 

Not naming members even offered cash to help

which I didn’t accept 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, davis411 said:

Nope not yet

many personal talks but nothing major

but the day will come

i am here to make friends

money comes and goes

when I had a lot of problems 

Not naming members even offered cash to help

which I didn’t accept 

That is why I am voting for you are president.  All kidding aside I am hoping to meet when this is over. 

• Like 1