Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A "new oil sea" in Iraq ... the disclosure of 5 areas "flooded" with gas and oil: about 2,500 km will spare the import!

DWS112

2 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

So what you mean is it is safe to hold a physical dinar and easy & safe to exchange dinar for dollars in the us than put the dinar in the bank account in warka bank in iraq when the rv comes.

I’m hoping to be exchanging mine in Belize 🙂

• Upvote 1

I am with you PP, let’s not put the cart before the horse...lol... I too am hoping that we actually are able to exchange at a much higher rate very soon...where I really don’t care, I will cross that bridge when we get there but right now Iraq still needs to finish building the bridge so we can cross it!! Lol

• Upvote 4

53 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

So what you mean is it is safe to hold a physical dinar and easy & safe to exchange dinar for dollars in the us than put the dinar in the bank account in warka bank in iraq when the rv comes.

Again, I’m outside iraq, I hold physical dinar and I don’t want to put my dinar in Warka Bank.

When the dinar goes international recognized you can exchange your dinars at any bank.  US, UK, Canada, Belize, Australia....etc

To be honest I don’t want to continue dealing with Iraq after RV

To have a better understanding you need to be VIP/OSI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

I've heard that if its a in country only iqd exchange Okie is booking / chartering flights for all dinar holders , only catch is his plane never lands but parachutes will be provided upon request for a nominal fee .................. levity ... cheers dv'ers

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

I've heard that if its a in country only iqd exchange Okie is booking / chartering flights for all dinar holders , only catch is his plane never lands but parachutes will be provided upon request for a nominal fee .................. levity ... cheers dv'ers

i thinki okies plan crashed and burned years ago spent way to much time waiting at the outer marker.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Again, I’m outside iraq, I hold physical dinar and I don’t want to put my dinar in Warka Bank.

When the dinar goes international recognized you can exchange your dinars at any bank.  US, UK, Canada, Belize, Australia....etc

To have a better understanding you need to be VIP/OSI

offshore is the way to go and plenty of options to assist in setting this up. .I have no issue investing in iraq not sure warka is the way to go. I have a little in warka but most of mine is in more reputable banks. I do have cash in hand also and will head to the best rate and lowest commissions. minimise taxes pay what you have and move on then set up offshore options. get more than one opinion when it comes to taxes.

• Pow! 1

the best trust are cook island trusts...look them up and then have you offshore shell companies or bank accounts if you need. also think about types of trusts, asset protection, family etc. Even binding financial agreements if you need for your children if you are distributing your wealth to your family and children.

17 hours ago, Laid Back said:

Me too. After i cash in the iqd one day, i still look for another investments with buying cheap or even cheaper than iqd and selling a high return profit, but definitely not iraq dinar. What about vietnam dong? Vietnam dong is cheaper than iqd, is vietnam dong going to revalue at least 1:1 or higher? 

15 hours ago, 3n1 said:

You make me laugh so hard. You really have a sense of humour. By the way, is okie a pilot or a flight attendant? Is okie a girl or a ***?

• Confused 1

And now the state of Iraq 

by William Shakespeare

A cavern. In the middle, a caldron boiling. Thunder.
Enter the three witches.

Double, double, toil and trouble;

Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

Fillet of a fenny snake,

In the cauldron boil and bake;

Eye of newt and toe of frog,

Wool of bat and tongue of dog,

Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,

Lizard's leg and owlet's wing,

For a charm of powerful trouble,

Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,

Witches' mummy, maw and gulf

Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark,

Root of hemlock digg'd i' the dark,

Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,

Witches' mummy, maw and gulf

Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark,

Root of hemlock digg'd i' the dark,

Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,

For the ingredients of our cauldron.

15 hours ago, 3n1 said:

Man you put too much credit in Okie for the plane to 1) fly at all and 2) make it more than 10 miles without crashing much less getting out of the US and across the ocean.

Edited by Theseus
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, screwball said:

Warka worries me always has....its made up of foreign investors which causes a problem. a change of rate will cause a bank run and then **** gets frozen they have does this before. they have also sized peoples shares.

So putting it in warka bank isn't safe at all. It is much better and safe to have a physical dinar because at least we don't have to worry about anything.