Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP WILL COME BACK AGAIN IN 2020 | THREE PROPHETIC VISIONS

Indraman

SOURCE: Key To Heaven Ministries

Everything in the 'carnal' is painting a picture that Biden is the 46th President. Everything in the 'spiritual' is painting a picture that Trump will be reelected. Who do you believe?

This is a gut-check moment for true believers. Will you humble yourself and pray for God's will to be done in this country and trust in the spiritual promises, or will you give up and believe in the lies coming out about the future of America.

Indy

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Indraman said:

TITLE: Hank Kuenneman "Supreme Court" Prophecy

SOURCE: Eyes Open Media

Indy

He is going to be on The Victory Channel show Flashpoint Tues. Night at 7 p.m. central with Lance Wallnau and Mario Murillo.  Always has a word from the Lord on these programs.  He is very accurate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

TITLE: Apostolic Decree Over America | Election

SOURCE: Daughter Of Zion

Excerpt from this prophecy:

The King says I will now deal with the oppressors of my people.

I have heard their cry and will break the hold of the taskmaster's rule.

Though they bow their necks in stubborn resistance, I will harness them with nose rings, and lead them to their place of destruction.

Like oxen to slaughter I will pull them to their place of defeat.

The words of their Pharaoh will be as chaff in the wind as my angels break through, scatter and shatter their influence in the land.

Contend for it as I harden their hearts.

The commanding influence of the oppressor curse will break from the hearts of my people.

The disheartening crack of the taskmaster's whip will no longer be heard by my sons and daughters.

They will not carry the burden of their oppressors, they will no longer toil for their enemy's gain.

They will no longer work as slaves of cultural brutality because they worship me.

For the King says I AM breaking open doors to freedom, I AM revealing fast to Liberty, I AM breaking through with my powers.

I AM ending the taskmaster's rule over my people.

Indy

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Think of this in the context of Washington DC, America, and the current state of the elections...

Isaiah 1:21–23 (ESV): The Unfaithful City

21  How the faithful city

has become a *****, she who was full of justice! Righteousness lodged in her, but now murderers.  

22  Your silver has become dross,

your best wine mixed with water. 

23  Your princes are rebels and companions of thieves. Everyone loves a bribe  and runs after gifts. They do not bring justice to the fatherless, and the widow’s cause does not come to them.

24 Therefore the Lord declares,

the Lord of hosts, the Mighty One of Israel: “Ah, I will get relief from my enemies and avenge myself on my foes.

25  I will turn my hand against you

and will smelt away your dross as with lye and remove all your alloy.

26  And I will restore your judges as at the first, and your counselors as at the beginning. Afterward you shall be called the city of righteousness, the faithful city.”

27  Zion shall be redeemed by justice, and those in her who repent, by righteousness.

28 But rebels and sinners shall be broken together, and those who forsake the Lord shall be consumed.

29  For they shall be ashamed of the oaks that you desired; and you shall blush for the gardens that you have chosen. 

30 For you shall be like an oak

whose leaf withers, and like a garden without water.

31  And the strong shall become tinder, and his work a spark, and both of them shall burn together,  

with none to quench them.

Indy

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2020 at 10:58 AM, Shabibilicious said:

How do these prophets make a living wage?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV

How? By telling people what they want to hear. And when they are proven as charlatans, many just run to a new source of claims under the guise of "prophecy". This is a big part of the problem the last 4 years, so many such as "Q" that have lied to people time and again, and yet people seem to be ok with being lied to. Mention any of this, most just get angry.

Recall the Pat Robertson "prophecy" where he claimed the president would be re-elected and we would prosper for 5 years, then his god would send an asteroid to earth and kill us all. Can you imagine why anyone would get all excited about this mental manipulation? This has gone on for thousands of years to this day, yet there is always a crowd of self proclaimed "prophets" who make their various proclamations to an audience that rarely question any of it. This feeds peoples anger over time, I've seen it many times over the years.

Seriously, though Pat was proven to be what he has always been, so many grabbed onto it almost with glee. Strange behavior in my opinion. Now Pat turned against Trump, but funny thing is, he never addressed his lie, they rarely do, they just move on to something else people seem to want to hear. Ultimately, these type of claims end up sucking the life out of people, which is the intent, and to keep many living in fear.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3