Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

And this is the best Trumps got?

On 11/19/2020 at 7:13 PM, coorslite21 said:

Trumps legal team has 1000 sworn affidavits from US citizens outlining  election fraud...a Dominion whistle blower is part of this..

If this true, then we are really just testing the democratic process.  Unless there is more to the story that 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

If this true, then we are really just testing the democratic process.  Unless there is more to the story that 

It is true....and beyond that, this election fraud being exposed, (present and past) is world wide.....

The powerful in control that have been manipulating world governments have been caught and will be exposed.....

More than a government thing.....per usual...

Its financial.....(follow the money) ...

Complicit in all of this are some of the famous 3 letter agencies intended for everyones protection ......what's the old saying :   "Absolute power, corrupts absolutely".....

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

50 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

The powerful in control that have been manipulating world governments have been caught and will be exposed.....

I found great comfort in the words of many of the Trump supporters and my fellow DV'ers As  I wait patiently for the RV/RI, believing that GOD has a plan and I watch the events unfold, I also have to trust that the election chaos is also part of the plan, and sure enough, it is starting to reveal itself and become clearer  every day. Many of my liberally minded friends are of the persuasion that Trump is serving a higher purpose in being the spiritual punching bag as he upsets the norms of the systems that have become corrupted over time.  I am not saying anything more than my opinion....your mileage may vary!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

FEC Chairman: Trump campaign bringing 'legitimate accusations' of election fraud to court

The Trump campaign is bringing "legitimate accusations" to court through affidavits of credible witnesses and other evidence used in its challenges to electoral outcomes in various states, Federal Election Commission Chairman Trey Trainor said.

Trainor said his review of evidence, including numerous affidavits claiming voter fraud and a sworn statement by a prominent mathematician flagging up to 100,000 Pennsylvania ballots, met the first level of legal scrutiny under what's known as motion to dismiss or "Rule 12(b)(6)" of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, which would dismiss less credible claims.

Noting the subsequent legal threshold beyond a "motion to dismiss" is the "summary judgment phase," Trainor said that under this phase, the credibility of witnesses is presumed to be accurate, especially given the caliber of the testimonies Trainor has observed to date.

"When considering a motion for summary judgment, a judge will view all evidence in the light most favorable to the movant's opponent," explains Cornell University Law School's Legal Information Institute website.

"What I would be concerned with, if I were on the other side of these election contests that are going on around the country, is that if you look at the level of evidence that has been provided by these affidavits — hundreds of affidavits that corroborate events that have happened on the ground — in a summary judgment phase of these cases, you have to take the evidence of the plaintiff as being true," Trainor told "Just the News AM" television show Friday morning.

"The court has to take the evidence of the plaintiff as being true and see whether or not the other side can make a case against it," added Trainor. "So, the massive amounts of affidavits that we see in these cases show that there was in fact fraud that took place. And the other side really needs to answer these questions."

On Thursday the Trump campaign, led by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, presented what it called its "opening statement" in a press conference. Members of the campaign's legal team reiterated that it would seek to protect the privacy of many of its sworn witnesses, waiting to sharing their identities with the court, to shield them from potential harassment.  

With the Trump campaign's lawsuits in targeted battleground states across the country in various phases of progress through the courts, Trainor said, "At the end of the day, what I would say is that these are legitimate accusations that are going to be tried in court." 

"And we need to let this legal process play out," Trainor added, "so that we come to a valid conclusion to this election that everybody believes to be legitimate."

In an interview with John Solomon on a Just the News election special, renowned legal scholar Alan Dershowitz said that Trump campaign legal challenges to 2020 presidential election results could rise to the Supreme Court, provided that plaintiffs demonstrate that sufficient numbers of votes were affected to influence outcomes in particular states.

Dershowitz also said it was an uphill battle for Trump to win the election, saying the constitutional questions raised by the possible lack of certifying election results in certain states have never been asked before in American history.

The national conservative legal group Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society on Friday announced that it will file federal and state lawsuits challenging the presidential election results in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Georgia and Arizona. The Trump campaign is joining with the Amistad Project on the lawsuits on a case-by-case basis, Giuliani said.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

In sworn statement, prominent mathematician flags up to 100,000 Pennsylvania ballots

In a sworn declaration, a respected mathematician says his analysis of election data and phone interviews with Pennsylvania voters raises questions about as many as 100,000 absentee ballots requested in the key battleground state where President Trump and Joe Biden are separated by just about 82,000 votes.

Williams College Professor Steven Miller, a Yale and Princeton trained math expert, said he analyzed Pennsylvania ballot data collected by former Trump campaign data chief Matt Braynard as well as 2,684 voter interviews conducted by a phone bank and found two concerning patterns. One involved possible votes that were not counted, the other ballots that appeared to be requested by someone other than a registered voter.

"I estimate that the number of ballots that were either requested by someone other than the registered Republican or requested and returned but not counted range from 89,397 to 98,801," Miller said in the sworn statement provided to Just the News. 

According to Pennsylvania state data for early and absentee ballot requests, there are roughly 165,000 ballots requested in the names of registered GOP voters that had not been counted as of Nov. 16.

Federal Election Commission Chairman Trey Trainor told Just the News that Miller's analysis provides fresh evidence of potential voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election. 

"This data, which is provided by an expert witness, who would be qualified in almost any court in the country, adds to the conclusions that some level of voter fraud took place in this year's election," Trainor said.

"Therefore, the rush to certify results that are this suspicious from places with known election violations would nullify millions of votes that were legally cast by individual voters."  

The Pennsylvania Department of State's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Thursday evening.

In addition to his two base estimates, Miller also offered two estimates with broader ranges and higher confidence intervals. "Almost surely, the number of ballots requested by someone other than the registered Republican is between 37,001 and 58,914," Miller writes. "Almost surely the number of ballots requested by registered Republicans and returned but not counted is in the range from 38,910 to 56,483." 

Matt Braynard, the director of the Voter Integrity Project, which conducted the survey, said Miller's conclusions are "indicative of a kind of problem that we're seeing not just in Pennsylvania but in many of the other states that are determining the outcome of this election."

"We're sharing our data for the other states so that Professor Miller can conduct a similar analysis on them," he told Just the News on Thursday. "I look forward to seeing the results." 

Miller's analysis comes after numerous Pennsylvania voters have described what appear to be widespread irregularities in the voting process there.

Voters in that state described to Just the News receiving absentee ballots in spite of having not requested them; when they showed up at their polling place, they were required to vote with provisional ballots. 

In some cases, mail-in ballots that went unmailed were still listed as "pending" on the state's ballot tracking website as of this week. 

A record number of Americans voted by mail in the 2020 election, driven by concerns that crowded polling places could become superspreader events for COVID-19. 

Major get-out-the-vote campaigns sought to familiarize voters with the mail-in process for both the primary and general elections, though numerous issues were reported over the course of the year, including multiple absentee ballots mailed to individual voters, ballots being mailed to dead voters, and votes appearing to go uncounted well after Election Day. 

• Pow! 2

15 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

I found great comfort in the words of many of the Trump supporters and my fellow DV'ers As  I wait patiently for the RV/RI, believing that GOD has a plan and I watch the events unfold, I also have to trust that the election chaos is also part of the plan, and sure enough, it is starting to reveal itself and become clearer  every day. Many of my liberally minded friends are of the persuasion that Trump is serving a higher purpose in being the spiritual punching bag as he upsets the norms of the systems that have become corrupted over time.  I am not saying anything more than my opinion....your mileage may vary!!!

Yep Trump is showing flaws in our system. He is calling local level canvassers and trying to get them to not certify elections in certain counties. He is also trying to get electors on the state level to go against the will of the people. And flip states in his favor. It will be up to Congress to shore up these holes so the possibility of stealing the state electoral votes can never happen again.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Markinsa said:

This pretty much sums up why conservatives are upset.  Pretty much all of them we perceive is going on in this election.

Proverbs 6:16-19

16 There are six things that the Lord hates,

Seven that are an abomination to Him:
17 Haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
And hands that shed innocent blood, <----Abortion
18 A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that run rapidly to evil,
19 A false witness who declares lies,
And one who spreads strife among brothers.

So Trump is five out of 6..... Oh wait he was a pro-choice democrat for 50 or more years... Talk about cherry picking... JMHO

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, caddieman said:

It will be up to Congress to shore up these holes so the possibility of stealing the state electoral votes can never happen again.

It will also be up to Congress to stop dead people from voting, having ballots with no signature be counted, software that can be manipulated to change votes, not allow watchers in the counting room, lose boxes of votes, have mail people throw out ballots and so much more that will be revealed in the coming court cases.  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

8 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

So Trump is five out of 6..... Oh wait he was a pro-choice democrat for 50 or more years... Talk about cherry picking... JMHO

You do know what Grace is?  You are talking about his past, not the Present Day since he's been in office.  He's done more against abortion and in support of the unborn than any other President.  

I picked 5 out of 7 for this election, but the Democratic Party is practicing all 7.  There's still time for you to turn.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

Thanks Mark... But I'm stick with the results. America needs to catch it's breath from the division we have experienced. It's time for Trump to concede. He can always run again and people who don't trust the election need to volunteer for the next one and be part of the system. What makes America the shining light on the hill is due to it's peaceful transition of power. Have you seen where Peru has had 3 presidents in a week? If this continues and people refuse to accept the results we are no better than the Banana-Republics we all laugh at. Many of the margins that Clinton lost by were much closer than what we see today, but she had the grace to accept them and congratulate Trump the next day... They have demonstrated no evidence of fraud unless you count youtubers and twitter. Georgia, a republican run state,  just hand counted every ballot and they found nothing to change the results. A few hundred votes here or there are not going to sway the results. 

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Yep Trump is showing flaws in our system. He is calling local level canvassers and trying to get them to not certify elections in certain counties. He is also trying to get electors on the state level to go against the will of the people. And flip states in his favor. It will be up to Congress to shore up these holes so the possibility of stealing the state electoral votes can never happen again.

I think we should all be seeking the truth. In that regard I'm willing to give this some time....

What's your big hurry.....?

CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

think we should all be seeking the truth. In that regard I'm willing to give this some time....

What's your big hurry.....?

Excuse me for breaking in but I wanted CL to know Cryptos are pumping, XRP tagged .43 last night. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, yota691 said:

Please stay on topic...

Please forgive his unbridled enthusiasm......😮😉

10 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Excuse me for breaking in but I wanted CL to know Cryptos are pumping, XRP tagged .43 last night. 

And yes.....I follow all of this hourly....24/7 since Dec 2016....Thx.  CL

Back to the business at hand......😎

• Thanks 3

On 11/19/2020 at 4:25 PM, caddieman said:

sunk this low.

Check out this line of thinking:

I've been practicing law since 2006, and one thing my colleagues and I agree on is the fact that any second/third/fourth rate Corporate Lawyer worth his/ her salt would have filed a counter suit at this point against Rudy and/or the Trump team.

The fact that they haven't done this tells me one of three things:

1. The allegations have some merit to them, and they are trying to keep this out of court.

2. They are teaming with some of the best lawyers in the country getting ready to drop litigation.

Or

3. They are trying to keep their proprietary information out of public domain by avoiding suit.

I just can't fathom how they just sit by and allow Rudy and company to go all out attacking their brand.

PS: Before you smile again, consider if you have a "tooth burger" wedged in deep. LOLOL

• Pow! 4

12 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Thanks Mark... But I'm stick with the results. America needs to catch it's breath from the division we have experienced. It's time for Trump to concede. He can always run again and people who don't trust the election need to volunteer for the next one and be part of the system. What makes America the shining light on the hill is due to it's peaceful transition of power.

You guys still haven't conceded from the last election.  And what makes the USA the shining light on the hill as you put it is the U.S. Constitution and the laws that are derived from it.  President Trump is using all of his Legal Options, which he should considering what is going on with this election.  You guys are the one's that are saying, seeing a dead body in the middle of the street, move on there's nothing to see here. :facepalm:  You need to stop watching and relying on MSM for your facts and and start using your brain and what is logical.

19 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

They have demonstrated no evidence of fraud unless you count youtubers and twitter. Georgia, a republican run state,  just hand counted every ballot and they found nothing to change the results. A few hundred votes here or there are not going to sway the results. 

You are forgetting the few hundred affidavits from eyewitnesses and the statistical models that show the fraud.

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

4 minutes ago, bigwave said:

Check out this line of thinking:

I've been practicing law since 2006, and one thing my colleagues and I agree on is the fact that any second/third/fourth rate Corporate Lawyer worth his/ her salt would have filed a counter suit at this point against Rudy and/or the Trump team.

The fact that they haven't done this tells me one of three things:

1. The allegations have some merit to them, and they are trying to keep this out of court.

2. They are teaming with some of the best lawyers in the country getting ready to drop litigation.

Or

3. They are trying to keep their proprietary information out of public domain by avoiding suit.

I just can't fathom how they just sit by and allow Rudy and company to go all out attacking their brand.

PS: Before you smile again, consider if you have a "tooth burger" wedged in deep. LOLOL

I think they are letting the courts handle it and are saving money... Every case is getting thrown out. In fact they could be arrests if they keep bringing lawsuits without evidence... I think false lawsuits might be illegal.. JMHO

Edited by Johnny Dinar
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

You guys still haven't conceded from the last election.  And what makes the USA the shining light on the hill as you put it is the U.S. Constitution and the laws that are derived from it.  President Trump is using all of his Legal Options, which he should considering what is going on with this election.  You guys are the one's that are saying, seeing a dead body in the middle of the street, move on there's nothing to see here. :facepalm:  You need to stop watching and relying on MSM for your facts and and start using your brain and what is logical.

You are forgetting the few hundred affidavits from eyewitnesses and the statistical models that show the fraud.

I think Trump won and has served for 4 years... That would be concession.

Again, the numbers are not enough to change the outcome and next election people should volunteer to be part of the process and do their part.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Again, the numbers are not enough to change the outcome and next election people should volunteer to be part of the process and do their part.

You haven't been paying attention to the number of ballots the Republican's are say that in question.  You may want to watch the videos I have been posting.

Oh and let me add, why didn't Dominion Software show up yesterday at the scheduled Georgia Legislature?

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany claimed during a briefing Friday that President Donald Trump was never given an orderly transition of power.”

A video going viral on Twitter proves otherwise.

The NowThis clip begins with McEnany making her latest baseless claim.

It then cuts to footage of Trump, during his inauguration in January 2017, actually thanking former President Barack Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama “for their gracious aid throughout this transition.”

“They have been magnificent,” Trump declares.

The video later contrasts how the Obama administration sought to facilitate the transfer of power to Trump with Trump’s ongoing and increasingly unhinged attempts at stealing the election from President-elect Joe Biden.

Check out the video here:

A shorter version of the video has garnered more than 1.6 million views on Twitter.

Kayleigh McEnany’s Latest Trump Lie Is Firmly Debunked In Viral Video (yahoo.com)

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

You haven't been paying attention to the number of ballots the Republican's are say that in question.  You may want to watch the videos I have been posting.

Mark, I really do not trust people on either side when it is twitter or youtube. There have been far too many videos and tweets debunked to give them any credence. JMHO

• Thanks 1