Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ATTENTION!

Just now, Pepperina said:

PANIC ‼️  🤣😂🤣‼️

Amazing how ALL the MSM are BRAZEN LIARS about the foolish COVID-19 "precautions". I am so glad The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump WILL SEIZE THESE MEDIA ASSETS (EO 13848) BEING THE COMMIE PROPAGANDA TOOLS THEY ARE!!!

Yeah, THEY ARE PANICKING LIKE THEY SHOULD BE!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pow! 3

59 minutes ago, Pepperina said:

This is about 'Whether we continue to exist as the Republic of the United States of America...We've lost Gubernatorial seats, Congressional seats, Senate seats...' more stunning information dropping tonight. -Sidney Powell

Lou Dobbs - It is the Lord's work.  Amen!!

• Pow! 3

On 12/6/2020 at 8:16 PM, Pepperina said:

NEW - #Georgia has a Chinese website featuring Govenor @BrianKempGA who is asking for investments via a video message. https://georgiabusiness.cn

There is enought evidance to have them all executed for treason.  I know the wheels of law turn slow , but give me a break.  Something of the magnatude should have already shut down the biggest players before they get further into out government secrets. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

11 hours ago, Pepperina said:

PANIC ‼️  🤣😂🤣‼️

Okay, so most everyone else's description of tv figures going off on someone or loosing it or PANIC simply don't fit my understanding of those words.

Having said that this FREAKSHOW is absolutely loosing it. She is clearly in full frontal abject PANIC mode. 

I now  completely believe that they know their going to be arrested and convicted of Treason. :bravo:

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3