Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ATTENTION!

BREAKING -- The Last 12 Hours: Highlights of Sydney Powell's Georgia Filing, the Former Kansas Attorney General now filing in more than six states based on Powell's data, the Pennsylvania hearing, and the United States Supreme Court's decision late last night.

At the (2:13 min mark hit Start again)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

4 minutes ago, Pepperina said:

BREAKING -- The Last 12 Hours: Highlights of Sydney Powell's Georgia Filing, the Former Kansas Attorney General now filing in more than six states based on Powell's data, the Pennsylvania hearing, and the United States Supreme Court's decision late last night.

You know I try to stay so on top of what’s happening because it’s like watching the best movie ever on Twitter. I didn’t know about these new developments. Thank you for posting them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, Pepperina said:

Wow wow wow what a bombshell video Pepperina thank you so very much that was awesome! I take great comfort that today on Thanksgiving will be the last Thanksgiving day for a long long time these corrupt Demorat criminals will be able to have a Thanksgiving day free from jail! Again truly awesome news as the true American Patriots take back this country and I really hope all this evidence gets to be aired live on tv on every station!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

There have been numerous claims on the vulnerabilities in voting machines, and while many news stories had previously warned of this threat, many have walked back their claims in the recent #election. To learn more about whether voting machines contain vulnerabilities we spoke with Gary Miliefsky, executive producer of Cyber Defense Magazine and a founding member of the Department of Homeland Security. We discuss vulnerabilities in the election system, the "salami method" of #cybertheft, how voting technology can alter the weight of votes, and many other gaps in the security of the U.S. elections.

• Pow! 2

9 hours ago, Pepperina said:

- Listen to General McInerney describe the Kraken and the raid of the CIA facility in Frankfurt, Germany.   and 2/2 - scroll down

Uh oh sure sounds like High Treason to me I for one really wish they would go old school on these Demorats and truly give them what they deserve but hey that’s just me, guess I will just have to live with their Gitmo residency and get over it!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

19 hours ago, Pepperina said:

Play Video

https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/wvw-tv-exclusive-lt-general-michael-flynns-first-interview-president-trumps-pardon

WVW-TV Exclusive: Lt. General Michael Flynn's First Interview Since President Trump's Pardon

By Brannon Howse, 28 November, 2020

Thanks for bringing this. I've always thought that Gen. Flynn was Q, but after listening to this I'm nearly certain of it. Notice that he constantly uses "we" when referring to the case for Trump. And he clearly has more intel than that which could only be gleaned from alternative news sources. For some time I've been hot about the whole secrecy of the Q movement and the supposed actions of the Trump Administration, however, as the events are beginning to unfold it's becoming more clearer with each passing day that such secrecy was absolutely necessary. The level of corruption and the nations that were involved is something strait out of a Tom Clancy novel.  These traitors had to be taken by subterfuge. 

11 hours ago, Pepperina said:

Former Polician

Hope this helps.

• Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Fly said:

“Q” is not an individual, it’s a tool, a machine which has succumb man today— not a Man.

Although I’m telling this to one that Feels me an enemy and 

believes Trump to be the most powerful man in the world..

Whoa............ slow your roll my friend. I don't consider you my enemy at all. Spiritually on opposite ends of the spectrum, yes, but not my enemy. I only use that word for those who threaten my family and my way of life. You have NEVER done such a thing. 

Now as to Q, I think you could be more right than you know. When I say that I think Gen. Flynn is Q, I simply mean that I think Q is a military operation and that Gen. Flynn is the person that is in charge of said operation. Thus Q would more accurately be, as you say, a machine. 

As for Trump being the most powerful man in the world. 

My comments are more accurately understood in that the office of the Presidency used to be consider the most powerful office in the world and the occupant the most powerful man in the world. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1