Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran: We are ready to negotiate with America

yota691

This will never happen, or the other!!! What that saying Don't bet against Don!!!

Thursday 19 November 2020 45

Tehran: Muhammad Salih Sidqian 

Iran has shown its willingness to negotiate with the new US government on the basis of returning to the nuclear agreement. At a time when the Iranian president called on the political center not to make political settlements that are useless for the country.
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said: The cancellation of the embargo and the return of Iran to its obligations do not take long. US President-elect Joe Biden can cancel the embargo against Iran by issuing three executive decisions. Zarif said in a statement to the official Iran newspaper, commenting on the victory of Democratic candidate Joe Biden in the US presidential elections and the possibility of opening the door for negotiations with the new government, published Wednesday: America and Iran must take the necessary steps to implement the nuclear agreement and UN Resolution 2231, “We will take steps towards the implementation of the nuclear agreement. The same size of steps taken by the other side ». In addition, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani called on his fundamentalist critics who control the Shura Council (parliament) not to purify and innocence the American government. He pointed out that the people will benefit if the ban is canceled, whether it is in their government or in the next government that is formed after the Iranian presidential elections that will take place next June. Speculation indicates that the fundamentalists will win in those elections and their desire to record the achievement of removing the ban on their hands, as President Rouhani has indicated. 
  • Upvote 2

Zarif: We will automatically abide by the nuclear agreement if Washington lifts the sanctions

2020-11-18_22-36-29_103761.jpeg

Vienna - Washington - Tehran - time

The International Atomic Energy Agency revealed on Wednesday that Iran has started operating advanced centrifuges in a section below Earth within the Natanz nuclear facility.

The United Nations agency confirmed in a report last week that Tehran had begun equipping Advanced centrifuges in Natanz, which is the most important uranium enrichment facility in Iran.

The head of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization, Ali Akbar Salehi, previously announced a similar step in September. He pointed out that these advanced devices will be placed "in the heart of the mountains" within the facility located in the middle The Islamic Republic. On the other hand, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif announced on Wednesday that Tehran is ready to return "automatically" to The obligations contained in the nuclear agreement, in the event that the US President-elect Joe Biden lifted the sanctions imposed by his predecessor Donald Trump after withdrawing from it two years ago.

"There is something that can be done," Zarif said in an interview with the state-run Iran newspaper published on Wednesday It is automatic and does not require any conditions or negotiation. The United States implements its obligations under Resolution 2231, and we implement our commitments under the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action. ” It is the official name of the nuclear deal.

"This matter does not require any negotiations or conditions," he added. It can be done. Rafael Grossi, director general of the Vienna-based agency, said at a press conference Wednesday, that when the last report was prepared “they (the Iranians) did not start activities anymore… Now it is happening This matter », in reference to the operation of advanced devices. Under an agreement over its nuclear program concluded with major powers in 2015, Tehran is allowed to continue enriching uranium But using less sophisticated devices. But Iran, after nearly a year of the United States unilaterally withdrew from the agreement and re-imposed sanctions In 2018, Tehran faced harsh economic affairs, and it deliberately reversed many of its commitments.

The IAEA report had indicated that Iran's stockpile of enriched uranium was above the limit What is permitted under the nuclear agreement, in terms of the quantity or the degree of enrichment.

And on Monday, the American newspaper "New York Times" revealed that President Donald Trump last week polled opinions His advisors regarding the possibility of "taking action" against an Iranian nuclear site that may be Natanz, during the remaining weeks Before the handover of power in January. She added that they "convinced the president not to go ahead with launching a military strike" for fear of it Into a widespread dispute.

And one of the buildings of the facility witnessed an explosion on the second of last July. A spokesman for the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization, Behrouz Kamalondi, declared that it was "an act of sabotage."

In response to a question about whether reports of a possible US strike cause him concern, Grossi said: I will not speculate about a prognosis. We have not been informed of anything ».

In addition, the Director General referred to another part of the Agency's latest report, which is its request to Iran Providing explanations about a nuclear site that has raised suspicions, considering that the information provided by Tehran is “lacking For credibility from a technical point of view ».

Grossi explained that the aforementioned site is located in Turquzabad in Tehran Governorate, an area that Israel had previously accused Iran of By hiding a secret location for its atomic activities.

He repeated that “what they (the Iranians) tell us is not correct from a technical point of view (...) This is not an academic practice. They have to explain to us why we found what we found. ”

• Upvote 2

this makes me laugh....they think Biden won so now they want a lets deal, and how about you give us 150 billion like Obama did?  think about this! no wars no refuge crisis! then open borders become an issue! you build walls not an issue!   unfortunately for them trump wants no wars which means they must deal and no money will change hands. They will deal in first four weeks of Jan when trump is sworn in FACT!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

every wondered about the statement "bankers wars' or "the industrial war machine" where wars are measure in cost NOT lives! wars are bout refugees, selling weapons and making money. BIDEN is a corrupt rat that profits from wars and China! Biden sat on the board of halliburton, one of the largest Defence force contracts during the Gulf War!!!! need i say anymore!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

25 minutes ago, screwball said:

If your a partriot then you need to hope and pray trump wins....trump 2.0 is coming

Trust me! I’m praying hard everyday for Devine intervention! I call things that aren’t as if they are! This evil voter fraud scheme instigated by the DemoRats will not be successful! Biden is a un convicted felon that will be arrested for treason! JMHO 🤠

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

4 hours ago, Artitech said:

Trust me! I’m praying hard everyday for Devine intervention! I call things that aren’t as if they are! This evil voter fraud scheme instigated by the DemoRats will not be successful! Biden is a un convicted felon that will be arrested for treason! JMHO 🤠

Exactly as soon as trump is confirmed Biden is gone 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Iranian parliament approves a law on uranium enrichment

Baghdad - People   

The Iranian parliament finally approved a law requiring the government to increase uranium enrichment to 20%, and to restore work at the Arak heavy water reactor as it was before the 2015 nuclear deal.  

According to Nass media (January 1, 2020), "The law bears the name (Strategic Measures to Abolish US Sanctions), with the aim of forcing the United States to cancel sanctions on Iran, and 248 deputies voted for it, and the law still needs approval The Guardian Council to become effective. "  

The law obliges the Iranian Atomic Energy Authority to enrich uranium at the level of 20% and at a quantity of 120 kilograms annually, at the Fordo nuclear plant.  

The law also requires the government to install 1,000 IR-2m centrifuges for uranium enrichment at the underground nuclear facility, Natanz, and to install 1,000 IR6 centrifuges at the Fordow nuclear plant, until next March.  

It requires the government to restore work at the Arak heavy water reactor, as it was before the 2015 nuclear deal.  

Based on the law, after three months of its ratification, if the other side returns to abide by its obligations in accordance with the nuclear agreement, the Iranian government is charged with submitting a new draft resolution to return to abiding by the terms of the nuclear agreement to Parliament for approval.  

The law also obligates the government to suspend the implementation of the additional protocol in the event that banking relations with the world do not return to normal and to lift restrictions on oil exports two months after the law was passed. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Spartakus said:

Last time I checked Trump lost even though I voted for him; it's Democracy we have to accept it and move on...

No it's voter fraud and it's not over, the electoral  has to vote still.  But I believe this will go to the Supreme Court.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, yota691 said:
Iranian parliament approves a law on uranium enrichment

Baghdad - People   

The law also requires the government to install 1,000 IR-2m centrifuges for uranium enrichment at the underground nuclear facility, Natanz, and to install 1,000 IR6 centrifuges at the Fordow nuclear plant, until next March.  

It requires the government to restore work at the Arak heavy water reactor, as it was before the 2015 nuclear deal.  

And so the blackmail/shake down of the West begins, again:

'Yes, we are willing to negotiate (i.e, return to our 'terror diplomacy.')

'Give us something to stop being psychopathic, or we build our nukes.'

Pay us again, or else!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Spartakus said:

Last time I checked Trump lost even though I voted for him; it's Democracy we have to accept it and move on...

I don’t think so! I don’t except criminal behavior. What your suggesting is you have $10,000.00! I come over and take your money! It’s your money you didn’t give it to me, I just take it or steal it! Your telling me and the forum, it’s ok to violate our systems rule of law! So your going to accept me stealing your money and move on? I don’t think so! This  is not the way our democracy works, never has and never will! Voter fraud is a very serious criminal offense! Me myself and I will not just move a long! Biden and his co conspirators are going down! There is just to many people that are eye witness to this voter fraud scheme! Do the DemoRats really believe that they are going to get away with this criminal behavior! There is to much hard evidence and circumstantial evidence to this crime! I predict major problems are coming! JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

On 11/18/2020 at 9:43 PM, screwball said:

every wondered about the statement "bankers wars' or "the industrial war machine" where wars are measure in cost NOT lives! wars are bout refugees, selling weapons and making money. BIDEN is a corrupt rat that profits from wars and China! Biden sat on the board of halliburton, one of the largest Defence force contracts during the Gulf War!!!! need i say anymore!

Biden, Joe, Hunter, or Beau never sat on the Haliburton board. I think you might be thinking of **** Cheney who was the Halliburton Chief Executive departing when he became Vice President of the US in 2000.

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/28/us/a-closer-look-at-cheney-and-halliburton.html

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

31 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Biden, Joe, Hunter, or Beau never sat on the Haliburton board. I think you might be thinking of **** Cheney who was the Halliburton Chief Executive departing when he became Vice President of the US in 2000.

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/28/us/a-closer-look-at-cheney-and-halliburton.html

possibly but he has links

Wednesday 2 December 2020 | 02:32 PM
Views: 25

irq_199531330_1606908725.jpg&max_width=3

Mahmoud Vaezi, Director of the Office of the Iranian President, Hassan Rouhani, expressed today, Wednesday, the concern of the majority of Iranian government members about the Iranian Parliament's decision to raise uranium enrichment. He described the decision as "immature," noting that "the ministries concerned with it were not consulted before the vote on it." He added, "There is a problem that will face the implementation of the resolution, and there is a fear that it will create problems for Iran in its foreign relations." While the Iranian Vice President, Ishaq Jahangiri said: “We are preparing a letter to the President of the Guardian Council, Ayatollah Jannati, about the parliament’s decision to lift enrichment,” noting that “the Iranian nuclear file is in accordance with the constitution and the recommendations of the Iranian supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, in the hands of the National Security Council. And the decision taken by Parliament is not in the interest of the country. " He continued, saying, "We consider the parliament's decision to be an interference in the work of the executive authority," explaining that "

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, yota691 said:
Wednesday 2 December 2020 | 02:32 PM
Views: 25

irq_199531330_1606908725.jpg&max_width=3

Mahmoud Vaezi, Director of the Office of the Iranian President, Hassan Rouhani, expressed today, Wednesday, the concern of the majority of Iranian government members about the Iranian Parliament's decision to raise uranium enrichment. He described the decision as "immature," noting that "the ministries concerned with it were not consulted before the vote on it." He added, "There is a problem that will face the implementation of the resolution, and there is a fear that it will create problems for Iran in its foreign relations." While the Iranian Vice President, Ishaq Jahangiri said: “We are preparing a letter to the President of the Guardian Council, Ayatollah Jannati, about the parliament’s decision to lift enrichment,” noting that “the Iranian nuclear file is in accordance with the constitution and the recommendations of the Iranian supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, in the hands of the National Security Council. And the decision taken by Parliament is not in the interest of the country. " He continued, saying, "We consider the parliament's decision to be an interference in the work of the executive authority," explaining that "

In other words Khamenei is telling them Don’t discuss any enrichment until the deals are made, embargo lifted and a airplane load of American cash is in their hands. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

http://non14.net/public/images/large/8-1607076766.jpg

The Speaker of the Iranian Parliament, Muhammad Baqir Qalibaf, said that the Iranian people have waited seven years for the government of President Hassan Rouhani to solve the country's problems, hoping that it will be able to solve them in the remaining 8 months.

The Iranian Parliament Speaker’s comments came in response to the Iranian president, who accused Parliament of rushing and rushing to vote on a law that raises the level of uranium enrichment and limits international control over nuclear activities under the heading of "strategic measures to lift sanctions and safeguard Iran's national interests."

During an interview on state television, Qalibaf defended the law, stating that it "comes within the framework of Tehran reducing its obligations in the nuclear agreement within Articles 36 and 37 of the agreement, and in response to US sanctions and the European party’s failure to fulfill its obligations."

He denied that the law aims to impede any diplomatic efforts to lift the sanctions with the announcement of Joe Biden's victory in the US elections, stressing that Parliament does not push for Tehran to withdraw from the nuclear deal.

Qalibaf stated that the law provides an opportunity for the Iranian government to return to fulfilling its obligations in the agreement, in the event that sanctions are lifted and oil exports return to normal, stressing that "Parliament cannot remain silent on the threat to Iranian national security, after the assassination of Qassem Soleimani, with the recognition of the American president who praises democracy," And the incident of the Natanz bombing, resulting from a security penetration, and international inspectors contaminating nuclear facilities, leading to the assassination of the scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh. "

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani opposed the law, describing it as harmful to diplomatic efforts, while Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said the government was obligated to implement the law.

• Thanks 1