Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 18 November 2020

Adam Montana

Okay,  I've read WAY TOO MUCH POLITICAL STUFF in this thread.  It is supposed to be Adam's Chat - his way of keeping us updated and informed.   

As several members have noted, there are other threads to argue the merits of which party you're supporting.   Please take all of those comments and arguments to the correct forum.   No one wants to read thru pages & pages of arguments just to see what Adam has to say.   

More of this type of posts & I will lock this thread.   

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, paperboy said:

Okay,  I've read WAY TOO MUCH POLITICAL STUFF in this thread.  It is supposed to be Adam's Chat - his way of keeping us updated and informed.   

As several members have noted, there are other threads to argue the merits of which party you're supporting.   Please take all of those comments and arguments to the correct forum.   No one wants to read thru pages & pages of arguments just to see what Adam has to say.   

More of this type of posts & I will lock this thread.   

Thank you PB. Sometimes people can get a bit carried away with their emotions. I think if this ride were to come to a happy ending then all wounds would be healed.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Its a good thing when i use it. I take it to mean BOOM or Yeah!!

Thanks. That's what I surmised, but then I wondered if it was about Jackie Gleason's Ralph Cramden character saying, "POW, right in the kisser ! ". Or does that date me as an old codger? 

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2020 at 1:17 PM, DoD said:

Sorry Adam your weekly update thread has been highjacked. Maybe we can get back to talking Dinar again....

"There's always next week" ;) 

On 11/23/2020 at 8:14 PM, dinarRama11 said:

was there an update done?

Page 4 of this thread.

22 hours ago, michmary said:

This site has become SO TOXIC !!  Why can't political arguments be in the Politics Forum 👇 down there. Reminds me of a clique in middle and high school. Adults have left the room.

One cannot even come here without witnessing so much venom.

I would hope that at least Adam's update forum could be just that.

So Toxic for a long, long time.

Don't @ me. You have your opinions thrust upon all of us, mine counts too.

You can always just open the thread and read the first post, where I usually give the Weekly briefing.

After that it tends to go downhill and even I don't read all the responses :lol: 

Otherwise just stick to the VIP section - there's a much different mentality and atmosphere in there. :twothumbs: 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4