Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Adam Montana Weekly 18 November 2020


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good afternoon all!   The weekly update will be delayed until tonight or tomorrow - I'm travelling today and my internet is so weak I can't download my personal briefings from my contacts.

Well, I made it to my destination BUT it's super late and I'm exhausted. I have meetings in the morning but I also have quite a bit of travel tomorrow as well, so I will download everything and I'll h

GOOD AFTERNOON DINARVETS!   First things first - the communication package I wasn't able to open earlier this week turned out to be interesting, informative, and encouraging.    As

Posted Images

7 hours ago, keylime said:

I agree with everything you said until the last line. It is not a "new majority" it is a "fraudulent majority". More people voted for President Trump than any President in history and then the 3 am back door votes were tabulated and added to the Dominion Voter Machines proven to be hacked and allowing vote switching in real time and suddenly within hours Hiden Biden and the Dems made up hundreds of thousands of votes pulling ahead and getting more votes than Obama did in 2008 when he was at the height of his popularity. Never did I know the 7 or 8 people that attended Biden's rallies could infuse so much enthusiasm that Biden got the most votes in the history of what used to be our great Republic. If this is allowed to stand, and that "Faux majority" are doing everything crooked to get it to stand, there will be 73 million citizens who will have suddenly been erased unless they rise up and come against this new coup to get President Trump out of office. And suddenly, the ones who have fought and besmirched and committed treason against our legitimately elected President Trump will flip that coin and the silent majority will be called "treasonous, crybabies, unAmerican, etc." for not accepting Hiden Biden or worse Slept her way to the top and most radical than all radicals Harris take over as President. 

If this is allowed to stand my regret for President Trump is that he didn't out snake the snakes and reverse the cheating dems by protecting himself. Every time the Dominion voting machines switched the vote, he should have had a software fix that switched them back. And unless there are those who don't believe these machines can do this, (an obvious tell is that the software was developed and used in Venezuela to give Chavez his heinous victories and keep him in office until thankfully, God pulled the plug on him. Ha! All the crooked Dominion voting machines could not overcome the one vote the Dominion of God had!)....So not only are they well documented for years to be able to be hacked but a Michigan professor taught his class how they could be hacked and demonstrated vote switching in real time when he asked them to vote which school the liked better, Michigan or Ohio State. The Dominion machines gave Ohio State the victory, but the paper ballots the students also filled out gave Michigan the 100 percent victory.  Hmmmmmm.

Oh but, these hypocrite thieves are yelling for Trump to concede lest it "cost lives". HA! Trump is simply adhering to Hillarious Clinton's edict to Biden before the election. "Do not concede for any reason.", she instructed Biden and his team. And that is what our legitimately elected President is doing. Apparently, as usual, what is good for the lying hypocrite dems(not all I know) and Hiden Biden is not meant or good for the silent majority and legitimately elected President Trump.

#countonlylegalvotes#nofraudelection#nofraudpresident

You hang tough there Keylime, this will all work out in the end and then it will be the challenge of others to understand what has happened.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, keylime said:

I agree with everything you said until the last line. It is not a "new majority" it is a "fraudulent majority". More people voted for President Trump than any President in history and then the 3 am back door votes were tabulated and added to the Dominion Voter Machines proven to be hacked and allowing vote switching in real time and suddenly within hours Hiden Biden and the Dems made up hundreds of thousands of votes pulling ahead and getting more votes than Obama did in 2008 when he was at the height of his popularity. Never did I know the 7 or 8 people that attended Biden's rallies could infuse so much enthusiasm that Biden got the most votes in the history of what used to be our great Republic. If this is allowed to stand, and that "Faux majority" are doing everything crooked to get it to stand, there will be 73 million citizens who will have suddenly been erased unless they rise up and come against this new coup to get President Trump out of office. And suddenly, the ones who have fought and besmirched and committed treason against our legitimately elected President Trump will flip that coin and the silent majority will be called "treasonous, crybabies, unAmerican, etc." for not accepting Hiden Biden or worse Slept her way to the top and most radical than all radicals Harris take over as President. 

If this is allowed to stand my regret for President Trump is that he didn't out snake the snakes and reverse the cheating dems by protecting himself. Every time the Dominion voting machines switched the vote, he should have had a software fix that switched them back. And unless there are those who don't believe these machines can do this, (an obvious tell is that the software was developed and used in Venezuela to give Chavez his heinous victories and keep him in office until thankfully, God pulled the plug on him. Ha! All the crooked Dominion voting machines could not overcome the one vote the Dominion of God had!)....So not only are they well documented for years to be able to be hacked but a Michigan professor taught his class how they could be hacked and demonstrated vote switching in real time when he asked them to vote which school the liked better, Michigan or Ohio State. The Dominion machines gave Ohio State the victory, but the paper ballots the students also filled out gave Michigan the 100 percent victory.  Hmmmmmm.

Oh but, these hypocrite thieves are yelling for Trump to concede lest it "cost lives". HA! Trump is simply adhering to Hillarious Clinton's edict to Biden before the election. "Do not concede for any reason.", she instructed Biden and his team. And that is what our legitimately elected President is doing. Apparently, as usual, what is good for the lying hypocrite dems(not all I know) and Hiden Biden is not meant or good for the silent majority and legitimately elected President Trump.

#countonlylegalvotes#nofraudelection#nofraudpresident

Covered one of those rubies for you Keylime. Sad to see what has become of our educational system. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Covered one of those rubies for you Keylime. Sad to see what has become of our educational system. 

Thanks Chuck..Ha ha....crazy to think someone would neg wanting to have a free and fair election but frauds are everywhere in life, even in Dinarville...well...thinking of gurus.....mega frauds.....

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Reckon we all take your chats for granted and forget you have a life outside of the dinar.

 

When you get time for an update - it will just be that more current - so no problem.

 

Hopefully - very soon - you won't have to write for us and instead we will be meeting to discuss investments.

 

Thank you for what you have done, are doing and will do

  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

No Worries, Adam, I’m pretty sure You have a Lot on Your Plate right now. 

You and Your Staff have Always gone Above and Beyond For all us here.

 

Just Please Stay Save, and Take Care of Yourself !  
 

I Honestly Feel ......In Time....

Everything Will All come Together !  😉

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Comedian Louis CK once said, "Flying is amazing, if you think about it. You are sitting in a chair, in the sky. In the sky." 

 

I would add: you are travelling 600 miles per hour, in a chair in the sky, in a tin can, 5 miles up in the air.

 

...I believe in the laws of physics, I depend on them. I also believe in prayer. Saying a little prayer for Adam's safety would be fine.

 

Come back safe. 🏝️✈️🛬

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

I think we are down to the last hardcore group that they have been looking at the main stream media for so long they have been programmed that no matter what they see or hear "Orange Man Bad". I am saying this from a past life working with PsyOps. Those that have been able to brake away will understand this. Free elections is not what this is about for them. It is about getting their system adopted. Look at how Goebbels, Mao and Stalin used the media. Many people remember CNN as the go to source for news but time has changed that to a propaganda machine. It will be hard for many to see or understand this. It will be even harder for them to deal/handle a Trump 2nd term.  

Agreed, i hope everyone is prepared! 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, keylime said:

I do believe it will work out and Trump will have his second term. As far as others understanding what happened...the challenge is seeing the truth through their irrational Trump hate glasses. That may never happen. But definitely hanging tough my man. I will not be moved by what I see, but what I believe is God's plan.

I would agree. See my above post regarding "Trump hate glasses". I see Trump getting his 2nd Term and a massive cleaning out of Gov by him while the "Hate Orange Man", BLM, and ANTIFA will be doing the physical damage. Here is the video I posted. There is nothing you can say or do that will change their view point. 

 

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Agreed, i hope everyone is prepared! 

Well, I know I am. I have what it takes to hold out for a long time, reference TP (lol), the key items (if you are getting my drift), food and water. Mentally, I am at the top of my game. First I understand PsyOps and I saw this coming a long time ago and dropped main stream media in 2008 and all media by the end of 2008, that being the last two news sources, Financial Times and the BBC. They were all turning into Propaganda machines. I have not watch TV during that time, I just did my own research and found other doing the same. You hang in there Longtimelurker. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I would agree. See my above post regarding "Trump hate glasses". I see Trump getting his 2nd Term and a massive cleaning out of Gov by him while the "Hate Orange Man", BLM, and ANTIFA will be doing the physical damage. Here is the video I posted. There is nothing you can say or do that will change their view point. 

 

 

I suspect it will become common knowledge that OTC  pharmaceuticals play a big part in the lefts following. 

  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Well, I know I am. I have what it takes to hold out for a long time, reference TP (lol), the key items (if you are getting my drift), food and water. Mentally, I am at the top of my game. First I understand PsyOps and I saw this coming a long time ago and dropped main stream media in 2008 and all media by the end of 2008, that being the last two news sources, Financial Times and the BBC. They were all turning into Propaganda machines. I have not watch TV during that time, I just did my own research and found other doing the same. You hang in there Longtimelurker. 

I know you're close to the city, glad to hear you're awake and ready👍

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I suspect it will become common knowledge that OTC  pharmaceuticals play a big part in the lefts following. 

I think it will. Trump has made it very difficult for Pharma. A second term will cause pain for many who have taken advantage of us. This is why I believe that it has been an all out attack on him since before day one of his first term. 

  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I know you're close to the city, glad to hear you're awake and ready👍

Thanks, I have not used it in a while but when I was in the game I had a saying "The world you know is about to get ugly". The last thing these people need to be doing is messing with a bunch of people from the Old School. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




  • Similar Content

    • By Adam Montana
      Happy Wednesday, DV!
       
      One day till Thanksgiving - I am thankful every single day for the amazing community we have here.
       
      Tomorrow, I will be thankful for the same things I am thankful for every day, and also pumpkin pie.  
       
      Stay safe everyone, however you spend the day.  
       
      COVID cases are "on the rise", but before you get all worked up about it... do some research on how the tests are being conducted, specifically PCR testing. And maybe look at this chart:
       

       
      🤦‍♂️
       
      The Weekly Update last week was postponed, delayed, and finally buried on page 4 here in case you didn't find it.
       
      The DOW this week... holy MOLY! 29,965.01 as of right now. Yesterday we crossed 30,000 and held that for a respectable time.
       
      BITCOIN... I know most of you wouldn't waste your time on anything that looks as boring as this chart:
       

       
      I mean, it's basically just tedious, boring profit. No excitement. Ugh.
       
      (If tiresome stuff like that interests you, we have a dedicated section to it in the VIP section here. Not that I'd ever encourage anyone to participate in anything that results in amazing results. Or learn anything new. Or profit. Blech. Who wants that...)
       
       
      OIL - More boring stuff. The last screenshot I posted of Oil was $42.21. This one is $45.42.
       
      When will this tediousness end.
       

       
      Of course, we need that kind of boring (stable) path. Boring actually equals predictable in this case, and it's the best thing we could ask for.
       
      It's leading to more and more progress like this:
       
       
      And this:
       
       
      And... I could go on, but I'm going to save some good stuff for tomorrow.  
       
      I'm going to wrap this up early for now, and spend some time with my family today.
       
      I'll be doing a follow up tomorrow, because "Black Friday". And Cyber Thursday.
       
      And all those other great reasons to share some love 😍
       
      I'll send out a special offer tomorrow morning. Watch your email for that  
       
      One final thought before I head off...
       
      US Politics - the Trump Train is running out of time, but not out of steam. I'm excited to see what last minute things come out of the current President's office... and I would not be surprised at all to see something major that helps Iraq.
       
      One of the longest standing Dinar rumors of all time is that Mr Trump owns a significant amount of dinar. I'm sure that anything he personally held has long since been transferred to a foreign entity (*cough OSI cough*!!!), so we won't see his name on a transaction receipt when the value goes up and everyone is taking profits... but would it really surprise you to see one of his last acts as President is something that helps the Iraqis boost the value of their currency?
       
      It won't be a surprise to me! The limited time Trump has left in office is actually an exciting factor in the Dinar world.
       
      I don't care if you like The Donald or not, you have to at least see the potential there!
       
       
       
      Be sure to get in the Weekly Lotto Pool (here), I'll see you tomorrow, and 
       
      GOOOO RRRRRVVVV!!!!!!
       

       
      - Adam
       
       
       
    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning, and Happy Wednesday!
       
      First, foremost, and with the utmost reverence... Happy Veterans Day. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all who have served or are serving.
       
      There aren't words enough.
       
      Back by popular demand... the Rubies! Neggers be warned, however... you are no longer anonymous. You can't simply click the downvote button and run off to your cave anymore muah-ha-ha-ha  
      Since I was in there playing with things, I added another reaction: 
      We will see how that goes  
       
      In the US of A, we have a political fustercluck (as usual), and like I said last week... the winner of the election doesn't really affect what Iraq can and will do. 
       
      It does, however, have an impact on what current President Trump may do in his (possibly) final months as CEO of the USA. 
       
      Pushing Iraq towards an increase in wealth would be an incredible thing to add to the list of accomplishments, don't you think?
       
      I do.  
       
      BTC is up 38% this month. That's pretty nice!
       

       
      The price of Oil is more important to Iraq, and that's doing fine:
       

       
      Also important is the political state in Iraq, and that too is doing fine...
       
      So... what's the holdup?
       
      HCL. And Article 140, to a limited extent, being limited to it's importance to the HCL.
       
       
       
      Good news, though... that's being worked on, and progress is being made. @yota691 posted this article just a bit ago, and this part is notable:
       
       
      Don't give up yet, friends... things are moving.
       
      I'll close on that note... for now.
       
      Get in the Weekly Powerball Pool here, and GOOOOO RRRRVVVVV!!!!!!
       
       
       
       
    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning DinarVets, and happy Wednesday!
       
      Also, happy continuation-of-November-3rd, where the voting happened and the counting continues.
       
      I know there are a lot of people who are on the edge of their seats today, waiting for the ballots to be counted and the winner of the United States presidential election to be decided.
       
      The unfortunate fact is... it's too close of a race to call yet, and we probably won't have a clear answer until at least the end of the day. More likely, the end of the week.
       
      No matter who wins, life will go on. Love your loved ones, let go of that which does not serve you well and good, and GO RV!!!
       
      The US political news is enough to keep me writing here for hours upon hours, if that was what I cared to do...
       
      ... it's not.  
       
      I'm sure a lot of gossip and speculation surrounding the elections will be affecting the Dinar world.
       
      If Trump is going to stay in the White House, Iraq certainly has a good reason to count on support from the US in their revalue (increase) of their currency.
       
      If Trump will not be staying in the Oval Office, he could make one of his last plays a major push to help Iraq in any way they want.
       
      No matter what, President Trump still has an influence on foreign affairs, policy, and support for Iraq until at least January 19th 2021. And we know he won't be doing anything to hinder Iraq in an RV.
       
      That may be why we aren't seeing any actual news about Iraq's currency as it directly relates to the US presidential election... because no matter how this goes, they still have the support of the US and regardless of how things turn out, we have a few months where they are in a great position, with global support, and they can flip that switch with no substantial resistance from one of the most influential and powerful nations in the world - the USA.
       
      With all that said... my suggestion is simple.
       
      Hang tight, wait for the official RV announcement from DinarVets, get in VIP(!!!!), and 
       
      GOOOO RRRRRVVVVVV!!!!!!
       
       
       
      The weekly Powerball Pool is here.
       
      - Adam
       
      P.S. It was mentioned recently that something I said may have held a hidden message... has anyone ever noticed the colors I use for "GO RV!"? And the order I put them in?
       
      5,000 DV points for the first member to guess the significance. Hint - there are two parts to the explanation.
       
       
       
      P.P.S. I would personally enjoy some great commentary on how the markets are performing and how they will continue to react as time goes on this week. @Pitcher? 
       
    • By Adam Montana
      Good afternoon all!
       
      VIP members - I just put a post up in VIP here. I'll send an email shortly announcing it.
       
      Everyone else - no "dinar" update from me today. I've spent the majority of the day working through the final touches on what I just posted in VIP, and this is once again just part of the bigger picture.
       
       
      Iraq is moving at a brisk pace right now. We are seeing things we have never seen before. They are accomplishing things that many said would never happen. 
       
      I think they are going to shock the world soon.
       
      These features that are coming out (the Rock On badge , testing the VIP text system, etc) are all part of a bigger plan. 
      This is actually a rare type of situation where I'm going to explain in public what's going on with the VIP update.
       
      Being VIP here does a lot for you, even before the RV is announced, but one of the benefits is that all VIP members will get a text message alerting them about the event when it happens.
       
      I have my finger on the pulse of this thing, all the time, and I'm confident that I'll know about it within minutes of it happening, if not slightly before.
       
      I'll verify it to be sure, and then initiate a series of actions that will alert the members about it.
       
      Non-VIP members will get an email - once I'm done pushing out the VIP alerts, of course.
       
      VIP members will get an immediate text message and a few different emails. These emails are going to contain the information needed to keep abreast of the situation - we have no doubt that it will be fluid and we may have days to cash in, we may have months, but we may have less time. We don't know yet - and it's imperative that we have that information as fast and accurate as possible.
       
      That's just one aspect of VIP.
       
      Another is the guaranteed better cash in rate. With us having the largest and best connected group of dinar holders on the planet, we have the ability to leverage our position and get a reduced spread, which will equal much more cash in your pocket.
       
      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐   I'm talking $$$$ thousands more $$$$$. Guaranteed. 
       
      It's not rocket science, and it's explained in this short and simple free Guide --> here<--.
       
      One of the most common requests I've received over the years has always been the ability to "confirm" the text notification system. I've always declined because the resources needed were too high, but we recently had some slow periods of progress with Iraq and I took some time to develop a better alert system... one of the improvements was a Verification system so our VIP members can test the Text function.
       
      The new system is even faster, more versatile, and all VIP members can now test it.
       
      Details in the VIP section here.
       
      There are more benefits, but the above is more than worth the investment. 
       
      Things are happening. Iraq is moving at a brisk pace. There has never been a more important time to be in VIP.
       
      Join here.
       
      As always.... Go Iraq, Go VIP, and 
       
      GO RRRVVVV!!!!!
    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning everyone!
       
      Today looks to be a long but exciting day in my world, and a good part of it IS because of Iraq.
       
      Some housekeeping real quick - I'll be sending out an email on this, because quite a few people are still affected by a recent server glitch that made the site unavailable to people. If you were unfortunate enough to visit during that short period of time, your computer has some stored cookies that will still prevent you from viewing the site correctly.
       
      There is also an issue with older versions of Internet Explorer and Edge, and those I'm not confident will ever be fixed.
       
      Anyhow - the site access issues can be fixed by doing two things.
       
      1. If you're not already using Google Chrome as your browser, now is a great time to start. Get it here.
       
      2. If you are using Google Chrome, you'll need to clear your cookies and cache for DinarVets. I know, it's a pain... sorry. The issue will eventually resolve itself, but if you want to speed it up just go  here (or here for Microsoft browsers).
       
      Special message for VIP members - as long as you have a good, working email on file here, you aren't in danger of missing any of my messages.
       
      The Post RV (RV Announcement) messages and instructions will come to your email, and you'll be directed to a different website that was/is not affected by this annoying situation.
       
      One last thing - our News section is getting a little disorganized. To our news posters - at one time we were pretty diligent with making sure we didn't post duplicates, but that seems to be happening a bit more often. Let's resume the vigil - check for duplicates before you post, and be sure to use the "Tags" function to make things easy for the readers.
       
      Thank you ALL for your tireless work and incredible contributions!
       
       
      Ok, back to the Dinar! (For those of you able to access this chat  )
       
      Parliament is in session, although with the exception of this mention of "White Papers" it would appear that nothing spectacular is happening. I'm not reading anything into the "White Papers" - I'm sure the Gurus will, but that's not what you come to DinarVets for.
       
      They aren't going to announce "hi we plan to raise the rate next week lolz" - that's just not the way this works.
       
      They would lose the chance to capitalize on the RV, and they simply aren't going to do that.
       
      So, what IS encouraging?
       
      Jump right to page 3 of this thread, for starters. Our tireless newshound @yota691 started the thread earlier this month with the bold title "There is no alternative for Kurdistan but an agreement with Baghdad" - and that is 100% truth. This boils all the way into the HCL (Hydro Carbon Law) which is a necessary component for the RV.
       
      One of the most common questions on the HCL is whether or not it needs/must be done before the RV. The answer is it doesn't matter if it's done before, during, or after raising the value of the Dinar - but it must happen really really close to the same time. Either immediately (minutes/hours, not days or weeks) before, during, or after. 
       
      Minutes or hours... not days or weeks. That is key.
       
      The HCL is, in layman's terms, a profit sharing agreement between the Kurds and Baghdad - two major portions of Iraq.
       
      Without a profit sharing agreement, they won't raise the value.
       
      The profit, of course, comes from this right here:
       

       
      And aside from that crazy dip that nobody would have believed could ever happen earlier this year, that chart looks solid and promising.
       
       
       
      I can't wrap this up without a shout out to this thread:
       
       
      And of course, the Weekly Powerball Pool!
       
      I'll get that email out a little later today - be well, everyone!
       
      Go HCL - Go Dinar - 
       
      GO RRRVVV!!!!!!
       
       
       
       
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.