Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 18 November 2020

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, Rochester said:

Styxhexenhammer666 has a good video today, explaining why he thinks Trump will win. Sure there was lots of fraud, but Trump may win, based on Constitutional issues regarding mail in voting. The public and media is being distracted by the hand puppet of fraud, which is real but not necessarily the issue to over turn this election: 

Are you seriously telling me you are trusting anything that this guy says???  Give me a break folks check your sources. 🤦🏻

1 hour ago, Jaygo said:

Are you seriously telling me you are trusting anything that this guy says???  Give me a break folks check your sources. 🤦🏻

That was a good answer. If you distrust this guy it means you have actually listened to him, so you are more open minded than most people. However: you didn't tell me why you think he's wrong. Why do you think he's wrong, from a legal point of view? Be specific.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Artitech said:

I must be confused, maybe some of our smarter people here could enlighten me! I thought voter fraud was a federal criminal offense. Not a civil complaint! I and others believe voter fraud has been committed in the November 3 election for President!! We have probable cause to believe that a voter fraud scheme was hatched and carried out in all 50 states! We have hundreds of sworn affidavits by eye witness to criminal behavior in the vote counting centers! We have sworn affidavits from co conspirators about the dominion computer program installed in these voting machines across the United States Of America! We have all kinds of circumstantial evidence of voter fraud! Here is what I’m expecting to happen, I don’t understand why it’s not happening! Federal law enforcement officers should have already confiscated and impounded all these voting machines and ballots and held under armed guard!! Period! Next computer engineers should be shaking those machines down for any type problems such as vote changing or hacking! All ballots need to be scrutinized for matching signatures from known reliable sources! I expect a through investigation, just like when the police serve a search warrant for drugs in a vehicle or structure! I want a through SHAKE DOWN!  I want this voter fraud scheme throughly investigated! Period! I’m sick of these despicable DemoRats and their co conspirators in the media pissin on my leg and telling me it’s raining! Joe Biden is a sick little man. Along with his racist big eared little boo fue buddy obama! I’m tired of being called a racist, if wanting this voter fraud scheme un covered and all conspirators held accountable to the fullest extent of the law! Then I’m a racist! So be it! I want this voter fraud scheme investigation done RIGHT, not half A$$ed! Anyone with half a brain knows Biden has stage IV dementia! This criminal does not know if he is scratching his A$$ or winding his watch! He just went on TV, this last week, he admitted with his on mouth, he had the best voter fraud team in the country! I wished I knew how to put his confession here! This guy, is just either to arrogant or just plain stupid to make an on air confession like this! I think he’s just plain STUPID!!! I know we have people here that know how to post Biden’s confession! If we are to have a country then this must be handled right, there is NO time frame for this to be fully investigated! If the pervert and ho won fair and square then so be it, but this Bull$h!+!! What the DemoRats are trying to do is not going to work! I believe we are looking at serious problems if this is not done right! Ok tell me where I’m wrong! JMHO 🤠

Artitech,

I agree with you 100% and i am not smarter than anyone here..

Having said that, i would highly suggest that you follow Sidney Powell. She is one of Trumps attorneys and she is laying it all out on the table.. I have recently heard her speaking about the election fraud taking place. She stated that there is someone who calls people running for office and basically trys to sell them a victory. They call both Democrats and Republicans and for a fee (i think i remember hearing $250,000) they will make sure you win through cheating.  I feel really good about the Trump administration, attorneys and judges that have been put in place over the last 4 years and i whole heartedly believe justice will be served soon. I also believe that this plan that Trump is leading has been developing for the last 25 years and the group of people behind him know exactly who is doing what. We just need to let them do what they're doing. I am 100% certain Trump wins and the swamp will be drained for both Dems and Reps.

As Q says, "We have their playbook",  "Trust the plan" and "enjoy the show"... 

Hang in there, sit back and enjoy the show 👍  and get some popcorn! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Artitech,

I agree with you 100% and i am not smarter than anyone here..

Having said that, i would highly suggest that you follow Sidney Powell. She is one of Trumps attorneys and she is laying it all out on the table.. I have recently heard her speaking about the election fraud taking place. She stated that there is someone who calls people running for office and basically trys to sell them a victory. They call both Democrats and Republicans and for a fee (i think i remember hearing $250,000) they will make sure you win through cheating.  I feel really good about the Trump administration, attorneys and judges that have been put in place over the last 4 years and i whole heartedly believe justice will be served soon. I also believe that this plan that Trump is leading has been developing for the last 25 years and the group of people behind him know exactly who is doing what. We just need to let them do what they're doing. I am 100% certain Trump wins and the swamp will be drained for both Dems and Reps.

As Q says, "We have their playbook",  "Trust the plan" and "enjoy the show"... 

Hang in there, sit back and enjoy the show 👍  and get some popcorn! 

She isnt one of trumps lawyers anymore

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

She isnt one of trumps lawyers anymore

She never was. She just announced it publicly now. Her and Lin Wood are working for "we the people" while Rudy and the other lawyer are working on Trump's civil rights cases in court. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

She never was. She just announced it publicly now. Her and Lin Wood are working for "we the people" while Rudy and the other lawyer are working on Trump's civil rights cases in court. 

Rmc10, you happen to be the last quote on this thread so I will just pick it up from here...

I don’t watch Fox or any other so called news broadcast anymore so I kinda hang out in the DV section. I like to see Adams update an seems I’m getting the same BS here in his update. Could I make a request to keep all this political BS in another section an leave Adams update to his section alone please. I’m sure there’s another section in DV’s for all this garbage that most of us could care less about, thanks....

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, DoD said:

Rmc10, you happen to be the last quote on this thread so I will just pick it up from here...

I don’t watch Fox or any other so called news broadcast anymore so I kinda hang out in the DV section. I like to see Adams update an seems I’m getting the same BS here in his update. Could I make a request to keep all this political BS in another section an leave Adams update to his section alone please. I’m sure there’s another section in DV’s for all this garbage that most of us could care less about, thanks....

Sorry👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Since it seems like I am the one getting dogged on I was explaining something that someone had a legitimate question about. A lot of us are getting tired of being censored on social media. We should all be wanting to obtain knowledge in many areas including politics as it all relates to everything including this investment. Jmo

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

We should all be wanting to obtain knowledge in many areas including politics as it all relates to everything including this investment.

:twothumbs: BINGO!!!, RMC10, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

UNQUESTIONABLY Accurate!!!

:bravo:   :bravo:   :bravo:

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although what SOME would "consider" "unorthodox" "practices", I do MY VERY BEST to be Honest, Open, AND Truthful so OTHERS may connect-the-dots!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Well, OK, I'll refrain (as admonished) from "politically" "motivated" connect-the-dots HERE (for now, at least)!!!

:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Since it seems like I am the one getting dogged on I was explaining something that someone had a legitimate question about. A lot of us are getting tired of being censored on social media. We should all be wanting to obtain knowledge in many areas including politics as it all relates to everything including this investment. Jmo

Rmc10, I'm not dogging you sir, I'm simply asking to respect the thread that the owner of the site has started that relates to his update. If I'm not mistaken there is a political section on Dinar Vets that encourages you to obtain ALL the knowledge an BS you can stand. Trust me when I say their are a lot of folks on here that are burned out on all the corruption the Washington swamp has created the past few years. 

Sorry Adam your weekly update thread has been highjacked. Maybe we can get back to talking Dinar again....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

We should all be wanting to obtain knowledge in many areas including politics as it all relates to everything including this investment.

2 hours ago, DoD said:

If I'm not mistaken there is a political section on Dinar Vets that encourages you to obtain ALL the knowledge an BS you can stand.

:lmao:     :lmao:     :lmao:

DoD, THEE MOST political section on DinarVets IS:

Iraq & Dinar Related News

Have You NOT, pray tell, been paying attention to "ALL the knowledge and BS you can stand"???!!!

Have You NOT, pray tell, been "noticing" THEE "political" "manure" "revelations" "in many areas including (Bicraqi Iraqi) politics as it all relates to everything including this investment" IN THEE Iraq & Dinar Related News TO INCLUDE "political" "interactions" AND "engagements" WITH "other" "countries"???!!!

JUST LOOKIE AT ALL THEE Bicraqi Iraqi "news" "articles"!!!

:lmao:     :lmao:     :lmao:

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'.

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

:lmao:     :lmao:     :lmao:

Have You NOT, pray tell, been paying attention to "ALL the knowledge and BS you can stand"???!!!

Have You NOT, pray tell, been "noticing" THEE "political" "manure" "revelations" "in many areas including (Bicraqi Iraqi) politics as it all relates to everything including this investment" IN THEE Iraq & Dinar Related News TO INCLUDE "political" "interactions" AND "engagements" WITH "other" "countries"???!!!

JUST LOOKIE AT ALL THEE Bicraqi Iraqi "news" "articles"!!!

:lmao:     :lmao:     :lmao:

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'.

Go Moola Nova!

Exactly. The Dinar is pure Iraqi politics and the USA plays a huge part in it as well.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Exactly. The Dinar is pure Iraqi politics and the USA plays a huge part in it as well.

Well the hell, if we’re gonna turn this into a political thread let’s go. 
What do y’all think about the ridiculous picks that your new president elect is picking for his cabinet? Can you believe he’s just recycling the same crooks in the swamp? What’s your thoughts on the state with more votes for Biden than voters? Can you believe that FOX news, they should fire everyone of them. 
Damn I’m getting exhausted on all this political knowledge I’m obtaining, please someone help me....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

14 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

:o   :o   :o

:twothumbs: WOWZERS!!!, RMC10, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

You once gave me an accolade for being concise while, as I beg to and I am entirely loathe to difer, I disagree since You have made a far more concise statement than I ever could make!!!

Congratulations Rmc10!!!

You Go, GIRL!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, DoD said:

Could I make a request to keep all this political BS in another section an leave Adams update to his section alone please. I’m sure there’s another section in DV’s for all this garbage that most of us could care less about, thanks....

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, DoD, For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:

2 hours ago, Synopsis said:

7 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Hey, DoD, check out THIS poster's response to THEE Bicraqi Iraqi Dinar Currency Auctions AND RELATIONSHIP TO THEE Bicraqi Iraqi "political" "interdictions".

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'.

Go Moola Nova!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, DoD said:

Well the hell, if we’re gonna turn this into a political thread let’s go. 
What do y’all think about the ridiculous picks that your new president elect is picking for his cabinet? Can you believe he’s just recycling the same crooks in the swamp? What’s your thoughts on the state with more votes for Biden than voters? Can you believe that FOX news, they should fire everyone of them. 
Damn I’m getting exhausted on all this political knowledge I’m obtaining, please someone help me....

Biden is a un convicted felon! That POS will never be my president! Good luck on your new tax rate! It’s ok you will soon have the money to pay his tax rate! Wait till he sends the fake Latino (beetow) to confiscate your weapons! I will really be excited to see this $h!+ storm! Hopefully President Trump will appoint a special counsel to convict Biden and his dis honorable discharged son! That would certainly be a great Christmas present for all! Would love to see these punks on chain! How about that for starters!! Hopefully with all the stress put  on pervert Joe, we all might get to see a live on the air stroke or a widow maker! You can certainly rest assured, I will be wishing nothing but bad on this POS! Will be very interesting to see what kind of demise obama has planned for the pervert too! With the ho taking up residence in the White House it will be really interesting to see who all she will be sleeping around with! A real life as the world turns! Maybe a three way, with the ho obama and Susan rice! Stay tuned it looks to be a really interesting story! There you go! Political knowledge for you, enjoy the ride! JMHO 🤮

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 6

Well it looks like my truthful statement brought forth another one of our disgruntled malcontents that troll our site! She’s been around here for awhile, with her subversive  disgruntled attitude! Just for the record I could careless what you have to say! If you are in this investment, you will be broke again in 3 months! Go soak your head! You malcontent! 🤮JMHO 

• Pow! 1

This site has become SO TOXIC !!  Why can't political arguments be in the Politics Forum 👇 down there. Reminds me of a clique in middle and high school. Adults have left the room.

One cannot even come here without witnessing so much venom.

I would hope that at least Adam's update forum could be just that.

So Toxic for a long, long time.

Don't @ me. You have your opinions thrust upon all of us, mine counts too.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2