Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 18 November 2020

Adam Montana

7 hours ago, keylime said:

I agree with everything you said until the last line. It is not a "new majority" it is a "fraudulent majority". More people voted for President Trump than any President in history and then the 3 am back door votes were tabulated and added to the Dominion Voter Machines proven to be hacked and allowing vote switching in real time and suddenly within hours Hiden Biden and the Dems made up hundreds of thousands of votes pulling ahead and getting more votes than Obama did in 2008 when he was at the height of his popularity. Never did I know the 7 or 8 people that attended Biden's rallies could infuse so much enthusiasm that Biden got the most votes in the history of what used to be our great Republic. If this is allowed to stand, and that "Faux majority" are doing everything crooked to get it to stand, there will be 73 million citizens who will have suddenly been erased unless they rise up and come against this new coup to get President Trump out of office. And suddenly, the ones who have fought and besmirched and committed treason against our legitimately elected President Trump will flip that coin and the silent majority will be called "treasonous, crybabies, unAmerican, etc." for not accepting Hiden Biden or worse Slept her way to the top and most radical than all radicals Harris take over as President. 

If this is allowed to stand my regret for President Trump is that he didn't out snake the snakes and reverse the cheating dems by protecting himself. Every time the Dominion voting machines switched the vote, he should have had a software fix that switched them back. And unless there are those who don't believe these machines can do this, (an obvious tell is that the software was developed and used in Venezuela to give Chavez his heinous victories and keep him in office until thankfully, God pulled the plug on him. Ha! All the crooked Dominion voting machines could not overcome the one vote the Dominion of God had!)....So not only are they well documented for years to be able to be hacked but a Michigan professor taught his class how they could be hacked and demonstrated vote switching in real time when he asked them to vote which school the liked better, Michigan or Ohio State. The Dominion machines gave Ohio State the victory, but the paper ballots the students also filled out gave Michigan the 100 percent victory.  Hmmmmmm.

Oh but, these hypocrite thieves are yelling for Trump to concede lest it "cost lives". HA! Trump is simply adhering to Hillarious Clinton's edict to Biden before the election. "Do not concede for any reason.", she instructed Biden and his team. And that is what our legitimately elected President is doing. Apparently, as usual, what is good for the lying hypocrite dems(not all I know) and Hiden Biden is not meant or good for the silent majority and legitimately elected President Trump.

#countonlylegalvotes#nofraudelection#nofraudpresident

You hang tough there Keylime, this will all work out in the end and then it will be the challenge of others to understand what has happened.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 8

8 hours ago, keylime said:

I agree with everything you said until the last line. It is not a "new majority" it is a "fraudulent majority". More people voted for President Trump than any President in history and then the 3 am back door votes were tabulated and added to the Dominion Voter Machines proven to be hacked and allowing vote switching in real time and suddenly within hours Hiden Biden and the Dems made up hundreds of thousands of votes pulling ahead and getting more votes than Obama did in 2008 when he was at the height of his popularity. Never did I know the 7 or 8 people that attended Biden's rallies could infuse so much enthusiasm that Biden got the most votes in the history of what used to be our great Republic. If this is allowed to stand, and that "Faux majority" are doing everything crooked to get it to stand, there will be 73 million citizens who will have suddenly been erased unless they rise up and come against this new coup to get President Trump out of office. And suddenly, the ones who have fought and besmirched and committed treason against our legitimately elected President Trump will flip that coin and the silent majority will be called "treasonous, crybabies, unAmerican, etc." for not accepting Hiden Biden or worse Slept her way to the top and most radical than all radicals Harris take over as President. 

If this is allowed to stand my regret for President Trump is that he didn't out snake the snakes and reverse the cheating dems by protecting himself. Every time the Dominion voting machines switched the vote, he should have had a software fix that switched them back. And unless there are those who don't believe these machines can do this, (an obvious tell is that the software was developed and used in Venezuela to give Chavez his heinous victories and keep him in office until thankfully, God pulled the plug on him. Ha! All the crooked Dominion voting machines could not overcome the one vote the Dominion of God had!)....So not only are they well documented for years to be able to be hacked but a Michigan professor taught his class how they could be hacked and demonstrated vote switching in real time when he asked them to vote which school the liked better, Michigan or Ohio State. The Dominion machines gave Ohio State the victory, but the paper ballots the students also filled out gave Michigan the 100 percent victory.  Hmmmmmm.

Oh but, these hypocrite thieves are yelling for Trump to concede lest it "cost lives". HA! Trump is simply adhering to Hillarious Clinton's edict to Biden before the election. "Do not concede for any reason.", she instructed Biden and his team. And that is what our legitimately elected President is doing. Apparently, as usual, what is good for the lying hypocrite dems(not all I know) and Hiden Biden is not meant or good for the silent majority and legitimately elected President Trump.

#countonlylegalvotes#nofraudelection#nofraudpresident

Covered one of those rubies for you Keylime. Sad to see what has become of our educational system. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 5

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Covered one of those rubies for you Keylime. Sad to see what has become of our educational system. 

Thanks Chuck..Ha ha....crazy to think someone would neg wanting to have a free and fair election but frauds are everywhere in life, even in Dinarville...well...thinking of gurus.....mega frauds.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Reckon we all take your chats for granted and forget you have a life outside of the dinar.

When you get time for an update - it will just be that more current - so no problem.

Hopefully - very soon - you won't have to write for us and instead we will be meeting to discuss investments.

Thank you for what you have done, are doing and will do

• Upvote 6

No Worries, Adam, I’m pretty sure You have a Lot on Your Plate right now. 

You and Your Staff have Always gone Above and Beyond For all us here.

Just Please Stay Save, and Take Care of Yourself !  

I Honestly Feel ......In Time....

Everything Will All come Together !  😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Comedian Louis CK once said, "Flying is amazing, if you think about it. You are sitting in a chair, in the sky. In the sky." 

I would add: you are travelling 600 miles per hour, in a chair in the sky, in a tin can, 5 miles up in the air.

...I believe in the laws of physics, I depend on them. I also believe in prayer. Saying a little prayer for Adam's safety would be fine.

Come back safe. 🏝️✈️🛬

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, ChuckFinley said:

I think we are down to the last hardcore group that they have been looking at the main stream media for so long they have been programmed that no matter what they see or hear "Orange Man Bad". I am saying this from a past life working with PsyOps. Those that have been able to brake away will understand this. Free elections is not what this is about for them. It is about getting their system adopted. Look at how Goebbels, Mao and Stalin used the media. Many people remember CNN as the go to source for news but time has changed that to a propaganda machine. It will be hard for many to see or understand this. It will be even harder for them to deal/handle a Trump 2nd term.  

Agreed, i hope everyone is prepared! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, keylime said:

I do believe it will work out and Trump will have his second term. As far as others understanding what happened...the challenge is seeing the truth through their irrational Trump hate glasses. That may never happen. But definitely hanging tough my man. I will not be moved by what I see, but what I believe is God's plan.

I would agree. See my above post regarding "Trump hate glasses". I see Trump getting his 2nd Term and a massive cleaning out of Gov by him while the "Hate Orange Man", BLM, and ANTIFA will be doing the physical damage. Here is the video I posted. There is nothing you can say or do that will change their view point. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

3 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Agreed, i hope everyone is prepared! 

Well, I know I am. I have what it takes to hold out for a long time, reference TP (lol), the key items (if you are getting my drift), food and water. Mentally, I am at the top of my game. First I understand PsyOps and I saw this coming a long time ago and dropped main stream media in 2008 and all media by the end of 2008, that being the last two news sources, Financial Times and the BBC. They were all turning into Propaganda machines. I have not watch TV during that time, I just did my own research and found other doing the same. You hang in there Longtimelurker. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I would agree. See my above post regarding "Trump hate glasses". I see Trump getting his 2nd Term and a massive cleaning out of Gov by him while the "Hate Orange Man", BLM, and ANTIFA will be doing the physical damage. Here is the video I posted. There is nothing you can say or do that will change their view point. 

I suspect it will become common knowledge that OTC  pharmaceuticals play a big part in the lefts following. 

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Well, I know I am. I have what it takes to hold out for a long time, reference TP (lol), the key items (if you are getting my drift), food and water. Mentally, I am at the top of my game. First I understand PsyOps and I saw this coming a long time ago and dropped main stream media in 2008 and all media by the end of 2008, that being the last two news sources, Financial Times and the BBC. They were all turning into Propaganda machines. I have not watch TV during that time, I just did my own research and found other doing the same. You hang in there Longtimelurker. 

I know you're close to the city, glad to hear you're awake and ready👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I suspect it will become common knowledge that OTC  pharmaceuticals play a big part in the lefts following. 

I think it will. Trump has made it very difficult for Pharma. A second term will cause pain for many who have taken advantage of us. This is why I believe that it has been an all out attack on him since before day one of his first term. 

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I know you're close to the city, glad to hear you're awake and ready👍

Thanks, I have not used it in a while but when I was in the game I had a saying "The world you know is about to get ugly". The last thing these people need to be doing is messing with a bunch of people from the Old School. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 5