Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just Comply

bigwave

Sorry to see that many of the posts are becoming mindless, and stupid RANTS that utilize fear and labels to TRY and make a point. They are not informative and I find them non conducive to providing anything positive. That's my opinion and I apologize if anyone is offended that I have judged this kind of dribble, but dinar vets deserves better and shouldn't turn into a platform for expressing such BS. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/17/2020 at 11:22 PM, adhoc10 said:

Sorry to see that many of the posts are becoming mindless,

A further illustration of You showing YOUR intent, @adhoc10.

A CULT Recruiter, AND/OR Programmer, AND/OR "mindless" Practitioner.

ATTEMPTING to psychologically undermine ACTUAL Facts presented CERTAINLY does NOT displace or otherwise negate TRUTH.

Fear is a common "mindless" "tool" CULTISTs, like YOURSELF @adhoc10, use on bleeple sheeple masses. What disturbs YOU, @adhoc10, is ACCURATE NOTATION of Fear being used to manipulate the masses - unsuccessfully used on NOTABLE True The United States Of America Patriots HERE at DinarVets.

COVID-19 is Real.

The COVID-19 Pandemic is NOT Real.

The COVID-19 Hysteria Pandemic Disease is MORE Real.

COVID-19 is NOT a basis for ANY restrictions of ANY sort for True The United States Of America Patriots activities.

COVID-19 IS a basis for indicting AND prosecuting COVID-19 manufacturers AND distributors AND those who foster COVID-19 (baseless) Fear.

and stupid RANTS that utilize fear and labels to TRY and make a point

Rational individuals would NOT characterize depictions of ACTUAL practices as noted in the video as a RANT or "attempt" to "dismiss" as a "try" BEING VERY ACCURATE.

They are not informative and I find them non conducive to providing anything positive.

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

:shakehead:     :shakehead:     :shakehead:

WHAT, prayed AND told, a DISGRACEFUL statement. Typical Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces "keyboard" "combatant" MISINFORMATION.

ANOTHER CULTIST Recruiter, AND/OR Programmer, AND/OR Practitioner "playbook" "statement".

That's my opinion and I apologize if anyone is offended that I have judged this kind of dribble, but dinar vets deserves better and shouldn't turn into a platform for expressing such BS. 

Just Saying as an HONORABLE "Public" "Service" "Announcement"???!!!

NOBODY cares HOW, prayed AND told, AND/OR WHAT, prayed AND told, YOU, @adhoc10, HAS "judged".

OBVIOUSLY, DinarVets DESERVES THIS ACTUALLY TRUTHFUL INFORMATION AS PRESENTED IN THIS VIDEO.

THEE "BS" HERE is YOUR, @adhoc10, CULT Recruiting, AND/OR Programming, AND/OR Practices YOU, @adhoc10, "practice" HERE AT DinarVets.

People WILL ACT autonomously WITHOUT ANY AUTOCRATIC AUTHORITY DETERMINING THEIR INDIVIDUAL AND RESPONSIBLE FREEDOMS AS We The People.

Without Reasonable AND Common Sense Questioning, CULTISTs FEAR Decency, Reason, AND Common Sense EXERCISED BY Autonomous True The United States Of America Patriots SUPPORTING AND ACTING ON Principle ESPECIALLY IN support OF EACH OTHER.

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 1

Sorry to see that many of the posts are becoming mindless

THIS, OBVIOUSLY, IS NOT A "mindless" POST THAT Independently AND Autonomously COMMUNICATES ACTUAL TRUTH LIKE THE ORIGINATING VIDEO!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ybcAyglcMYE

No Mo CULT Recruiter, AND/OR Programmer, AND/OR Practitioner "practices" SUCCESSFUL HERE AT DinarVets!!!

• Upvote 1

Cancel culture,  and or restricting the free speech of others because  their opinion may not agree with yours, is Hitler like.  Plus it runs against the rights granted us via the US Constitution. Agreeing to disagree in a conversation are the markers of having an adult conversation, anything less is simply not free speech . IMHO.