Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions @ 8:30 PM CST - 11/17/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Frank26   What I do know is the President of the United States of America Donald Trump is still president. And our dinar investment is still alive.

*** Delta    ...Kazemi did order the Financial Committee to submit the 2021 budget to the Council of Ministers by the end of November.  Here's the key here.  If this budget has the new rate, which they've told us it does...then sometime before that budget goes to the parliament IMO we might see the rate from the Central Bank of Iraq. 

*** Mnt Goat   Everything still seems to be lining up for an early 2021 reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. Will it actually occur this time As in past tries we only know what we know and so this is all we can go by...Let’s just sit tight and hope this Covid or election bullsxxt does not impact the release.

*** Pimpy  ...sometime here shortly you're gonna see the budget being passed for 2021.  I get asked this all the time...will the rate change be in there?  ...the first thing that pops into my head is it should be.  But stop tying the rate change into the budget.  The reason I don't want you to do that is because we know the reform papers...said they were going to be discussing about the exchange rate...But discussing it and actually doing something to change the rate are two different things.  So you might see a scenario where the 2021 budget is passed and there's no rate change...here's what could happen.  Depending on what's going on you can see a rate change drop at any time...then they could turn around and make an amendment to the budget...It's all speculation...the rate change can happen at any time. 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2