Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Major developments in key states | Sidney Powell

9 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

So this was just a lone wolf trying to destroy our democracy???

So what have you been doing since Trump was elected...Russia Russia Russia, Racist Racist Racist, Impeachment Impeachment..Which all failed. 4 years ago all you TDS cry interference in 2016 Election...Sad Double Standards, the Hate Everything America Party...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

10 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Can't get fired if you were never hired. 

I know right? And yet there she was out front speaking at Rudy's news conference. Thankfully her insane comments were even too much for Rudy... Strange, why would they even let her in the door? Blaming Hugo Chavis was off the charts... He's been dead for a while, and yet I'm sure there are some people out there now thinking Hugo was in on it... LOL

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

I know right? And yet there she was out front speaking at Rudy's news conference. Thankfully her insane comments were even too much for Rudy... Strange, why would they even let her in the door? Blaming Hugo Chavis was off the charts... He's been dead for a while, and yet I'm sure there are some people out there now thinking Hugo was in on it... LOL

Your flippant answers are getting very irritating. SP is a very highly regarded attorney. 

You twist an answer to get a laugh. This is not a laughing matter. U.S election tampering is a serious

matter and offense. I know, to a never Trumper it's all good as long as Trump loses.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Johnny Dinar said:

Yeah that Hugo comment won't do her any favors....and her Q membership is only good to fellow Q believers. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

Yeah that Hugo comment won't do her any favors....and her Q membership is only good to fellow Q believers. 

GO RV, then BV 

Giving myself an early TG gift.....JD has been on my mute list for some time....time to do the same for the other two hate filled posters......just have had my fill of the BS and the manner in which it is presented......JMO...    CL

And yes....let this all play out......Powell and the US Military have the goods....and will present it in a legal process that will be above reproach......!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

10 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Giving myself an early TG gift.....JD has been on my mute list for some time....time to do the same for the other two hate filled posters......just have had my fill of the BS and the manner in which it is presented......JMO...    CL

And you're telling me this why?  :shrug:

GO RV, then BV