Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The first Iraqi comment on America's decision to partially withdraw its forces

yota691

•  Time: 11/17/2020 14:42:17
  •  
  •  Read: 2,873 times
The first Iraqi comment on America's decision to partially withdraw its forces

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee commented, on Tuesday, on America's decision to partially withdraw its forces from Iraq.

Committee member Badr Al-Ziyadi said, "The decision to withdraw America for 500 of its soldiers from Iraq was taken by US President Trump," noting that "American forces need time to completely withdraw from Iraq."
He added that "when the new American president comes, it is certain that he will have a specific policy, especially with regard to presence in Iraq," stressing that "the Iraqi parliament has passed a law to remove the American forces and pressure has been put in place to implement it."

The Pentagon recently issued a notice to commanders, known as a "warning order," to begin planning to reduce the number of US forces to 2,500 troops in Afghanistan and 2,500 in Iraq by January 15, according to military officials.
Ali al-Rubaie

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Donziman said:

I don't see this working out well for Iraq. Now all the Iranian militias will

be planing new positions to be started January 16th. Not good for us but

i'm glad to get the troops back home.This whole adventure was a SNAFU

from the beginning.

True that . Also the American people want a end to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.  President Trump originally campaigned on ending our involment in endless wars. Another campaign promise fulfilled. We will still have involvement,  just far less than the 50,000 troops we still have on the Korean peninsula. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

The United States begins withdrawing part of its forces in Iraq and Afghanistan within hours

The United States begins withdrawing part of its forces in Iraq and Afghanistan within hours
Pentagon
 November 17, 2020 10:51 PM

Mubasher: The Pentagon announced that the withdrawal of part of the US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan will begin in the coming hours.

Acting US Defense Secretary Chris Miller said in a live broadcast broadcast by the ministry’s official account on Twitter this evening Tuesday: “To start withdrawing part of the US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan in the coming hours,” stressing: “We will reduce US forces in Iraq from 3,200 to 2,500 fighters.”

He added, "We will implement President Trump's orders to withdraw from Iraq and Afghanistan.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

A security expert reveals the goal of the US withdrawal from Iraq ... and warns of a "very dangerous" equation

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The security expert, Ahmed Al-Sharifi, revealed, on Tuesday evening, the goal of the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq, while he warned of an equation he called "very difficult."

Al-Sharifi explained (to the Euphrates News) that "a recent series of events took place in the United States and in order not to place its military forces in a killing zone that called for their withdrawal," noting that "the September events led to the occupation of the heart of the world (Iraq and Afghanistan)." It is not reasonable to announce the withdrawal of its forces and leave what it was planning Him that easy. " 
While he expected "the United States of America to prepare for a new military operation, which led to the announcement of the withdrawal of forces from Iraq and Afghanistan," warning of "a very dangerous equation to come in the event that the withdrawal of these forces from Iraq is proven after the success of the sponsor of the division, Joe Biden, headed by America." The possibility exists in an anticipated regional conflict and incoming military operations. "
Sharifi added " 
He added, "The security coordination centers between the center and the region came to fill the gaps, and the issue of coordination was a necessity in managing the battle against ISIS," noting, "The survival of Mosul, Kirkuk, Diyala and the Baghdad Belt is a source of concern for all due to sleeper cells and infiltrators, so we need high precision in managing the crisis in the next phase."
Al-Sharifi concluded, "There are those who seek to introduce the legislative and executive powers into an electoral register, and we need radical solutions before it is too late."
And the Acting US Defense Secretary, Christopher C. Miller, announced, Tuesday, that Washington decided to withdraw its forces from Afghanistan and Iraq in the coming hours.
Miller said during a press conference Tuesday from the Pentagon: We will implement President Donald Trump's orders to withdraw from Iraq and Afghanistan, announcing the reduction of forces in Iraq about 500 soldiers and leaving about 2,500 soldiers.
For his part, the US National Security Adviser said that Trump: He wants all US forces to return from Afghanistan and Iraq by May.
Wafa Al-Fatlawi 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Editing date: 11/18/2020 15:32 • 54 read times
http://www.alliraqnews.com/uploads/news/image/medium/story_img_5fb514455aea3.jpg
[Baghdad-Where]
Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein announced, on Wednesday, the results of the meeting with the US ambassador yesterday, while noting that the withdrawal of the 500 American soldiers came in consultation between Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
Hussein said in a press conference, "It was agreed during the meeting to redeploy American forces outside Iraq and we confirmed during the meeting that there will be timings for scheduling the withdrawal and after the announcement of the agreement, we saw that there are strategic dialogue steps that have been confirmed after reducing the number of American forces in Iraq from 5,200." Component to 3 thousand. "
He added, "After the important contact between Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, it was agreed to withdraw 500 military personnel, as the remaining number of soldiers will reach 2,500."
He pointed out that "the nature of the remaining forces will not be combat, and we have entered the fourth and final stage, which includes entering phase zero with the end of the fourth stage, and the combat operations that were caused by the entry of ISIS into Iraq will end."
He explained, "The presence of the American forces and the International Alliance in Iraq came under an official claim from the Iraqi government," noting that "ISIS was defeated in Iraq, but there are cells in a number of regions."
With regard to future work with the coalition forces and the American side, Hussain said, "It will continue on the basis of joint work with the Iraqi forces and the Iraqi Operations Room is the one that decides in the field of intelligence sharing, air cover and support for Iraqi forces, training and equipping them," stressing "the continuation of the work of the coalition." NATO is in Iraq. "
  • Thanks 1

I think the U.S. redeployment tells me we are near the end. Adam Montana said a short time ago, this thing will be settled, as far as currency trading and the value of the Iraqi Dinar, within a short time period, six months at most. I don't remember AM's exact timeline. Let's guess by May 2020.

Once Iraq is no longer occupied at all, it will be up to Iraq to sort everything out. It's success or miserable failure depends on it's elites, not on America. Also America has it's own oil now, doesn't need to be there. America has fracking and as much oil as it wants, for however long it wants it, in Alberta. This changes everything.

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The security expert, Ahmed Al-Sharifi, revealed, on Tuesday evening, the goal of the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq, while he warned of an equation he called "very difficult."...

While he expected "the United States of America to prepare for a new military operation, which led to the announcement of the withdrawal of forces from Iraq and Afghanistan," ...

The possibility exists in an anticipated regional conflict and incoming military operations. "
Sharifi added " end quote.

My comment: Yep, this American re-deployment could blow up badly. At this point the success or failure of Iraq, it's not up to America, it's up to the elite in Iraq. In Iraq, they have a lot of crooked ethnic groups and religious arguing over pools of money and oil. My guess is, once America fully leaves Iraq, the ethnically dominant Shiite Arabs will impose a Saddam like dictatorship on the rest of the population. The Arab Shiite have roughly 60% of the population total and are often aligned with Iran, who are also Shiite, though different ethnically. As you recall Saddam was a minority Sunni Arab. The Sunni, who are roughly 20% of the population, often brutalized the other 80% of people in Iraq. Under Saddam's reign the minority Sunni controlled all the money and oil and the 20% Sunni minority was able to control the other 80% majority of Iraqis, because the minority Sunnis controlled the military. Now it's the majority Iraqi Arab Shiite's turn to be bastards. They will.

....or maybe Iran and Saudi Arabia will have a war over the oil and control of the region. My advice would be to arm the Saudis, let them fight it out with the Persian Iranians. 

I think "democracy" will be a complete and utter failure in most of the middle east. Iraq can't handle it. Hell, even America....an infinitely better country than Iraq.... is having trouble handling "democracy" for reasons I won't get into. So I think democracy is done in Iraq. Finished. No more "nation building". Let them sort it out, to end up with the type of government that 'works' for their culture. 

Summing up, Vermont is a charming place with decent civilized people and a functioning democracy. You can't turn Bagdad into Vermont.

My guess is, 'the money' will still work out for us Iraqi Dinar investors. Iraq still has to trade internationally, they still need badly, to trade their currency internationally, this means they still must respect international trade and financial rules...which means they must have a currency that is respected and useful around the world. We will win. :bagofmoney::flagsmiley:

Image result for pics of rural vermontimage.jpeg.08e5a646899efb56081dbc6446dad750.jpegDo you see the difference?

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, Donziman said:

I don't see this working out well for Iraq. Now all the Iranian militias will

be planing new positions to be started January 16th. Not good for us but

i'm glad to get the troops back home.This whole adventure was a SNAFU

from the beginning.

Unfortunately I have to agree to a certain extent! Hopefully my edict will be true in the fact we may lose some of the money but not all! Where the disaster comes for me is all the time wasted tracking this SnAfu! In Texas we call this a snipe hunt! I think every boy and some girls got to go on an all night snipe! I hate to admit it but I went on 2 snipe hunts before I figured out what was going on!! I m trusting divine intervention on this election! We have already seen the Biden/ obama rodeo before and it was a disaster! The problem for me about this election is we all knew the President Trump was going to be played! These subversive DemoRats did nothing but try and destroy the President! They just had a final act! It looks bad for the home team! I just have one question for all of my Dinar vets members! Did you enjoy your SNIPE hunt??? JMHO :cisole:

• Upvote 1

Why in the hell would he remove the Soldiers against the advice of the Top Military Officials? Really? We have already been down that road before when Maliki was in Office and would not grant immunity to the US Soldiers and we saw how that worked out! This investment is becoming unhealthy and people are suffering because of political decisions on both sides. Iran is lobbing missiles for the hell of it! Iraq needs to grow a pair and do something about Iran as well! Regardless of who is in the White House...JUST DO YOUR DAMN JOB for the people and not party affiliation. Politicians are just that.....POLITICIANS!! I don't put my hope or trust in none of them! i am going to find more information on the Dong because I have a feeling we are not going to see an RV in January.....geessh!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

Why in the hell would he remove the Soldiers against the advice of the Top Military Officials? Really? We have already been down that road before when Maliki was in Office and would not grant immunity to the US Soldiers and we saw how that worked out! This investment is becoming unhealthy and people are suffering because of political decisions on both sides. Iran is lobbing missiles for the hell of it! Iraq needs to grow a pair and do something about Iran as well! Regardless of who is in the White House...JUST DO YOUR DAMN JOB for the people and not party affiliation. Politicians are just that.....POLITICIANS!! I don't put my hope or trust in none of them! i am going to find more information on the Dong because I have a feeling we are not going to see an RV in January.....geessh!! 

The words you just spoke, is the best statement I have read in the last two weeks regarding US politicians, Russia has made great marks against our military, and know one is not even mentioned anything about the bounties that is offered to hunt down US Soldiers in Afghanistan, you just hear crickets on this issue.

We need peace and security on our US soil from both sides!

Putin accomplished dividing America up like he said he would. It has played out. And yes my kids are active US military, I suffer from some of their pain!

Foreign Ministry: We agreed with Washington to reduce the number of forces to 2,500 soldiers

Baghdad: Abdul Rahman Ibrahim 

Coinciding with the arrival of Iraq and the United States to an agreement to announce the withdrawal of 500 other American forces, bringing the total number of those forces present to 2,500 soldiers, seven missiles were fired yesterday at Baghdad, four of which fell in the Green Zone, and three outside, resulting in The death of a child and wounding of five civilians.
The issue of the girl’s death as a result of this bombing sparked international and local discontent, as the spokesman for the International Coalition, Wayne Maruto, commented in a tweet posted on social media, “We send our condolences to those affected by the Baghdad attack last night, and this is another example of the outlaw groups killing Brothers Iraqis and harm those who seek peace ».
Maruto added that "the international coalition continues to support the Iraqi government, at its request, in the pursuit of stability and security in Iraq."
The British ambassador to Iraq, Stephen Hickey, described the missile attack as "an attempt to undermine the stability of Iraq, noting that these attacks by armed groups outside the law only terrify the Iraqis."
In turn, the Joint Operations Command threatened the launchers of the rockets, confirming in a statement that it had initiated procedures to diagnose the perpetrators in order to receive their fair penalty and that the girl’s martyrdom would not pass without prosecution and accountability.
And the joint added, "Some of the forces outside the law and the national consensus, and the vision of the religious authority, insist on obstructing the path of achieving sovereign achievements, and reaffirms their bet on shuffling the cards and fighting stability, to serve their narrow interests and goals far from the national interest."
Meanwhile, Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein held a meeting with the US ambassador to Iraq, Matthew Tueller, and a number of military commanders from Iraq and the United States, to discuss the paragraphs of the strategic dialogue. Immediately after the meeting, Hussein stated in a press conference, “During the meeting, it was agreed upon the redeployment of US forces outside Iraq". Hussein added, "After the important contact between Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, it was agreed to withdraw 500 military personnel, as the remaining number of soldiers will reach 2,500."
He pointed out that "the nature of the remaining forces will not be combat, and we have entered the fourth and final stage, which includes entering stage zero with the end of the fourth stage, and the combat operations that were caused by the entry of ISIS gangs into Iraq will end." On the targeting of the Green Zone, the Minister of Foreign Affairs said: It is "a blatant attack by criminal and terrorist groups on the Green Zone," considering that targeting "an attack on the Iraqi government and the Iraqi people, which inflicted civilian casualties."

Al-Masoudi: The US embassy is fortified with security and repeated breaches of multiple decision-making sources

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The deputy of the Sairoun coalition, Riyadh Al-Masoudi, confirmed that the US embassy is fortified with security, and everyone knows that the only target is Iraq.

Al-Masoudi said {to Al-Furat News} that "the American embassy in Baghdad is fortified with security and possesses equipment that enables it to defend itself, and there is no need for it to adopt at this stage any party to target because everyone knows that the target is Iraq and the evidence for this is that there are similar targets in Mosul, Kirkuk and Diyala." ".
He added, "There is an election for specific regions and goals through which to ignite the economic, political and security situation in Iraq, and at the forefront of these parties that wish to destabilize is the United States of America."
Al-Masoudi continued, " 
And he continued, "If America were serious about strengthening the security apparatus and building Iraq, it would support the country economically and securely."
On reducing the number of US forces in Iraq, Al-Masoudi said, "Their numbers are unknown to the Iraqi government, and no one possesses real information except Washington."
Wafa Al-Fatlawi

14 hours ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

i am going to find more information on the Dong because I have a feeling we are not going to see an RV in January.....geessh!! 

so what do you suggest we should do if we aren"t going to see rv in january? do we have to sell off all our dinars and never touch it forever , and start buying as much dong as possible?

Editing date: 11/19/2020 10:15 • 127 times read
http://www.alliraqnews.com/uploads/news/image/medium/story_img_5fb61ba4ef5ff.jpg
[Baghdad-Where]
National Security Adviser Qassem Al-Araji attended, today, Wednesday, the joint meeting between the Iraqi and American sides on scheduling the withdrawal of US forces from Iraq.
On the Iraqi side were Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein, the Army Chief of Staff, Lieutenant General Abdul Amir Yarallah, and the Deputy Commander of Joint Operations, Lt. Gen. Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, while the American side was represented by Ambassador Matthew Toller and the Commander of the International Coalition in Iraq and Syria.
The meeting discussed the continuation of cooperation between the International Coalition and the Iraqi forces against the terrorist organization ISIS, and the confirmation that all the movements of the coalition forces are with the approval of the Iraqi side, and it was agreed to hold other meetings to reach a final agreement on the redeployment of American forces outside Iraq.
  • Upvote 1

Editing date: 11/18/2020 18:30 • 101 times read
http://www.alliraqnews.com/uploads/news/image/medium/story_img_5fb53e099b8fe.jpg
[Baghdad-Where]
Representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Karim, said, on Wednesday, that the House of Representatives’s decision to expel US and foreign forces from the country does not represent only one sect.
Karim said, "The House of Representatives' decision to expel American and foreign forces from the country represents the orientation of the Iraqi people with all its components and sects and will not be limited to one sect only," noting that "the House of Representatives voted on the decision to preserve the country's sovereignty and security."

He added, "The government is obligated to implement the decision urgently and quickly to end the process of violating sovereignty by America and other countries," noting that "America is using the sky and the land of Iraq permissibly and there will be no firm and courageous response from the current government, and this matter is regrettable."

Al-Fateh Alliance MP Mukhtar Al-Mousawi confirmed today, Wednesday, that Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein has not answered questions from the House of Representatives for two weeks regarding the withdrawal of US forces from the country.
  • Upvote 2

March of American forces in Washington

© AP Photo / Doug Mills
ARAB WORLD

GMT 11:26 25.11.2020
Follow us on
Iraq announced, today, Wednesday, that it had concluded an agreement with the United States, to reduce the number of American forces present on its soil.

Moscow - Sputnik. Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein, after his talks with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov, said today in Moscow that it had been agreed to withdraw 500  US troops  from Iraq.

"The number of American forces in Iraq has decreased to 2,500, after coordination with Washington on scheduling the withdrawal of US forces," the Iraqi foreign minister added.

The Iraqi Foreign Ministry had earlier announced its agreement with the United States on the gradual reduction of American forces in the country, according to a timetable.

Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein said at a press conference in Baghdad, "We had in the past period meetings with the American side to discuss the mechanisms and outcomes of the strategic dialogue between the two parties." The withdrawal of 500 additional soldiers, and thus we will reach 2,500 soldiers in Iraq. "

The minister added, "We have confirmed that there will be timelines for scheduling the withdrawal."

He stressed that: "With regard to future work with the coalition forces and the American side, joint work will continue in the field of intelligence sharing, air cover, military advice, support and training for Iraqi forces," adding that work continues as well with NATO forces.

Hussein also clarified that "the American forces that will remain in Iraq are not fighting," stressing that "the goal is to reach the sustainable victory of the Iraqi forces."

• Upvote 1