Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Night Opinions @ 10:45 PM CST - 11/15/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening DV, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Footforward *** Article: "Kurdistan Region Ready to Submit All Its Oil To Bagdad If Given $753 Million Monthly The Kurds are ready to play ball basically.  They sound very ready and willing.

*** Kaperoni *** Article quotes:  "Ahmed al-Haj, a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee that is part of the newly formed financial alliance, told Al-Monitor that the international financial alliance consented to the request to exempt Iraq from the OPEC+ obligations, and added that consultations between countries will kick off within days..."  "He underscored that the international community does not want to see timid reforms, as was the case in the past..."  "The Kadhimi government released a white paper for economic reforms that consists of a vision to resolve problems in the non-oil sector...He indicated that the white paper for economic reform shows the international community that Iraq is serious about reforming its economic and financial situation."    We can hope that the plan works.

*** MilitiaMan *** Article:  Saudi Arabia announces "mega projects" for it in Iraq and is glad to open Arar" Quote: "There are giant projects that will be implemented in the next stage..."  My thinking is that the ports opening, the funding or KW projects and the salaries to be paid tomorrow are not a coincidence. At least they are closely linked to the coming days or so. So, from the sounds of all the data out, this is about over...If SA is on board, game over...I have to agree that is sure looks that way...imo.

:tiphat:That appears to be all for today folks ... Blessings...!  RON

• Thanks 9
  • Upvote 7

White paper ?!  White paper ?! I got a roll of white paper in 3 rooms of my house. Plus what's left of a bundle of white paper rolls in the garage . Hope I don't  run out of white paper before this tv's. I can't  see about going to Iraq to get more .

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3