Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

These Subversive Demorats think they are going to take this country down and away from the real winner of this election, they got another thing coming! I can Assure you, Im with a group of 500 hundred mad Veteran Texans! BLM, Anifa, and anyone else that want to lock horns, we are ready and waiting for President Trump to let us know to Mobilize! We do have a plan and a plan to act! This isnt going down the way the pervert and ho think it is! When I was young Airman, I must admit I was afraid of dying for my country! At my age now, there is not a damn thing about dying Im afraid of! Because I damn sure not going dying, in some damn nursing home pi$$ & Sh!++Ing on myself! It anit Happening! Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death! Remember The Alamo!!!  ! Im Praying for divine intervention! I know who is In charge! The Good Lord Jesus does, NOT endorse people who murder BABIES and other evil acts! JMHO! :salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Pow! 10

12 minutes ago, Artitech said:

These Subversive Demorats think they are going to take this country down and away from the real winner of this election, they got another thing coming! I can Assure you, Im with a group of 500 hundred mad Veteran Texans! BLM, Anifa, and anyone else that want to lock horns, we are ready and waiting for President Trump to let us know to Mobilize! We do have a plan and a plan to act! This isnt going down the way the pervert and ho think it is! When I was young Airman, I must admit I was afraid of dying for my country! At my age now, there is not a damn thing about dying Im afraid of! Because I damn sure not going dying, in some damn nursing home pi$$ & Sh!++Ing on myself! It anit Happening! Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death! Remember The Alamo!!!  ! Im Praying for divine intervention! I know who is In charge! The Good Lord Jesus does, NOT endorse people who murder BABIES and other evil acts! JMHO! :salute:

Awesome post and thoughts brother thank you I agree with you 100%!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

14 minutes ago, Artitech said:

:flagsmiley::bravo::flagsmiley::bravo::flagsmiley::bravo::flagsmiley::bravo::flagsmiley::bravo::flagsmiley::bravo::flagsmiley::bravo::flagsmiley:

YOU ARE NEVER  ALONE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

Im in 100% agreement. Get AOC on the phone for me. I’ll volunteer to sign her list. I’m not a vet but as I’ve said many in my family for multiple generations. Maybe because of all they said and saw I shied away. Make no mistake though, I truly love this country faults and all. I’m in your shoes now. I’m now ready to defend it no matter what. I owe it to the vets in my family especially and all of you vets.

Besides if AOC and her ilk come my way they’d never survive leaving their sanctuary sewer cities anyways long before I’d have to defend myself. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Umbertino , you’re confused about wanting citizens to protect themselves  from a terrorist organization like Antifa , you want to 

just let them continue to burn down our cities, harm the elderly and little children, kill cops and take away our freedoms ??? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2