Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

As Soon As Trump Leaves Office, He Faces Greater Risk Of Prosecution

Well good for you and thank you for your service but no I chose to serve my country here locally in law enforcement! So now that we are done patting ourselves on the back let’s get back to discussing your lack of moral fortitude, lack of being a God fearing person and overall lack of what’s right and wrong. Why don’t you tell the dinar community how you can vote for and support a Corrupt Biden candidate who supports killing babies, planned parenthood etc.?? Biden and his son everyone with a brain can see how corrupt they are! But guess in your training somehow you must have missed the class on now how to be brainwashed by the enemy but somehow the MSM has been able to brainwash your little closed mind very easily!! Whatever again you are totally and completely clueless the only advice I or anyone here can give you is go find GOD ASAP before it’s too late brother!!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Well good for you and thank you for your service but no I chose to serve my country here locally in law enforcement! So now that we are done patting ourselves on the back let’s get back to discussing your lack of moral fortitude, lack of being a God fearing person and overall lack of what’s right and wrong. Why don’t you tell the dinar community how you can vote for and support a Corrupt Biden candidate who supports killing babies, planned parenthood etc.?? Biden and his son everyone with a brain can see how corrupt they are! But guess in your training somehow you must have missed the class on now how to be brainwashed by the enemy but somehow the MSM has been able to brainwash your little closed mind very easily!! Whatever again you are totally and completely clueless the only advice I or anyone here can give you is go find GOD ASAP before it’s too late brother!!! 

Law enforcement, good for you and thanks....Hope this angry attitude you fling around here towards people with differing political views from your own doesn't travel with you out on the job.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/16/2020 at 8:37 AM, Shabibilicious said:

I appreciate your opinion fr8dawg.....However, as with any story line concerning Trump, people can find on the net any narrative they want.  I could go to Breitbart, Newsmax, OAN and get all kinds of warm and fuzzy Trump stories praising him for dragging our democracy through the gutter, but that wouldn't do you folks who only diet on the same sources any good.

GO RV, then BV 

Ah yes....the Trump stories....wonder what the Biden stories will entail?

Didn't someone earlier on here mention "sing sing"?

CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Law enforcement, good for you and thanks....Hope this angry attitude you fling around here towards people with differing political views from your own doesn't travel with you out on the job.

GO RV, then BV

Nope no worries I can separate my passionate attitude towards truly lost and clueless people such as yourself and my job but thanks for your concern it really does mean so much to me!! Lol... again we shall see who’s political views and beliefs are correct very soon so no worries!! God will win every time that a promise brother and you can 100% count on Trump being the President for another 4 years....Praise God!! Don’t stay lost all your life son God has forgiven you for your sins all you need to do is wake up and accept him in your life!! Good luck with your life it’s never too late all you have to do is wake up!!

• Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Dinarrock said:

Nope no worries I can separate my passionate attitude towards truly lost and clueless people such as yourself and my job but thanks for your concern it really does mean so much to me!! Lol... again we shall see who’s political views and beliefs are correct very soon so no worries!! God will win every time that a promise brother and you can 100% count on Trump being the President for another 4 years....Praise God!! Don’t stay lost all your life son God has forgiven you for your sins all you need to do is wake up and accept him in your life!! Good luck with your life it’s never too late all you have to do is wake up!!

Accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior many years ago.....and He's yet to tell me who to vote for in any U.S. Presidential Election....free will and all.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

55 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Well good for you and thank you for your service but no I chose to serve my country here locally in law enforcement

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Don't take me the wrong way. As a law enforcement official (thanks for your service)  you understand rules, and while Shabbs may try to suggest that I called him PATHETIC  , he and most here understand my speech patterns and thus know that I was referring to his questioning my faith as PATHETIC. Not him.  We here try not to call people direct names. I know that at times this can be difficult, especially with people that refuse to accept truth, but please let's all play as roughly as you want but also let's play nice. 

[Oh and a little secret that you must promise never to tell anyone, Shabbs loves to play rough :o

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

The "something of a God" comment is all yours, bro....has nothing to do with me, as I don't see him that way.  Never have, never will.  We all know where you stand in your faith, as you've been very transparent in your views and your willingness to minister to others....so this is not about your faith, it's about you calling me PATHETIC.  Be better next time.

GO RV, then BV

Read my comments above 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

16 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Don't take me the wrong way. As a law enforcement official (thanks for your service)  you understand rules, and while Shabbs may try to suggest that I called him PATHETIC  , he and most here understand my speech patterns and thus know that I was referring to his questioning my faith as PATHETIC. Not him.  We here try not to call people direct names. I know that at times this can be difficult, especially with people that refuse to accept truth, but please let's all play as roughly as you want but also let's play nice. 

[Oh and a little secret that you must promise never to tell anyone, Shabbs loves to play rough :o

I like to think of it as the "grownup" table rather than "playing rough".  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

I like to think of it as the "grownup" table rather than "playing rough".  ;)

GO RV, then BV 

But then again, you would. 

Me, on the other hand.......

Watch "Coca Cola Commercial - I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony) - 1971" on YouTube

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Served two terms actually....how about you, old enough to raise your hand, sign your name and man a post yet?

GO RV, then BV

You "Served two (TERMS) actually"  Since when did enlistments become a "Terms".  You Shabibi are an oxygen thief and emulate a brick with lips.   

• Pow! 4

3 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Here you go just a little taste looks like you just lost Michigan..lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMDtOtGFrYg

Lol you keep thinking that. Hope that’s not all ya got. You think two little County Republicans are going to disenfranchise a whole county of voters..........👌 

Edited by caddieman

2 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Lol you keep thinking that. Hope that’s not all ya got

Guess you are so clueless also and so quick to rebut what I posted that you didn’t even think to wait for enough time to actually watch the video to say what you did...lol..typical leftist Demorat clueless as usual!!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

30 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Guess you are so clueless also and so quick to rebut what I posted that you didn’t even think to wait for enough time to actually watch the video to say what you did...lol..typical leftist Demorat clueless as usual!!

43 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Here you go just a little taste looks like you just lost Michigan..lol

Bota boom Bota bing and just like that the two Republicans just changed their vote to certify the county vote 4-0 Looks like Trump lost Michigan.........again!

You were saying something about clueless........please continue!

• Pow! 3

And we were worried about the Russians interfering with the election... It looks like the Banana-Republicans are the ones trying to change the results... Lindsay Graham trying to get his own party member to throw out ballots in Georgia. Republican county commissioners in Michigan trying to hold up certification over 367 votes.

Let's all say it together.....

Lock them up! Lock them up! Lock them up!

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

13 hours ago, 82Corp. said:

You "Served two (TERMS) actually"  Since when did enlistments become a "Terms".  You Shabibi are an oxygen thief and emulate a brick with lips.   

I sure did....two terms of enlistment....When my first term of enlistment was approaching completion, I was approached to re-up...I.E. sign a new term of enlistment.....which I did...and when my second term of enlistment was complete, I ETS'd with an honorable discharge and a great job waiting for me in civilian life...A great job the United States Army trained me to do in an exceptional MOS.  I encourage every high school student to take the ASVAB seriously when they take it, if it's still offered, as the world definitely needs cannon cockers, but there are fantastic jobs in tech fields available also for those who score well on the ASVAB......I did do a year in a D.S. reserve unit after active duty, but I found the weekend warrior gig to be a bit boring.  Thank you for your service.  Brick Lips out.  :salute:

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I sure did....two terms of enlistment....When my first term of enlistment was approaching completion, I was approached to re-up...I.E. sign a new term of enlistment.....which I did...and when my second term of enlistment was complete, I ETS'd with an honorable discharge and a great job waiting for me in civilian life...A great job the United States Army trained me to do in an exceptional MOS.  I encourage every high school student to take the ASVAB seriously when they take it, if it's still offered, as the world definitely needs cannon cockers, but there are fantastic jobs in tech fields available also for those who score well on the ASVAB......I did do a year in a D.S. reserve unit after active duty, but I found the weekend warrior gig to be a bit boring.  Thank you for your service.  Brick Lips out.  :salute:

GO RV, then BV

Shabibi,

I see you google searched more "terms" to write a reply.  You are a fraud, three things jump out in your writing "exceptional MOS", "ASVAB if they still take it", "D.S. Reserve".  

You my blow smoke up the A$$'s of those whom haven't served.  More difficult for someone with 27 years active duty plus 13 more years boots on the ground in Iraq & Afghanistan.

I could give a flying flip less what your or anyone's political affiliation might be.  The issue of disrespecting PDJT before elected and latter four years is coming to a head.  As a real soldier says "pullup your socks n grab your *****" cause sh*t about to get real!  Those sucking the false head narratives are going to end up with a really bad taste in their mouth when they choke down the inevitable warm protein throat lozenge   Nothing can stop what is coming, enjoy the show.

• Pow! 2