Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

As Soon As Trump Leaves Office, He Faces Greater Risk Of Prosecution

Because he is the President of the United States and he knows with 100% certainty he won!!! Just wait for it the truth is going to hit you smack dab right in your face very soon!!!!! Good luck with keeping your head buried in the sand let us know how that works out for you in the future!! I will be the first to remind you of all these clueless conversations in the weeks to come after your  corrupt Baby killing Biden goes DOWN!!! Victory sure will be sweet for all us true Americans!!

• Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Because he is the President of the United States and he knows with 100% certainty he won!!! Just wait for it the truth is going to hit you smack dab right in your face very soon!!!!! Good luck with keeping your head buried in the sand let us know how that works out for you in the future!! I will be the first to remind you of all these clueless conversations in the weeks to come after your  corrupt Baby killing Biden goes DOWN!!! Victory sure will be sweet for all us true Americans!!

Good luck with that, kid.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

I truly wish all of you would STOP commenting to the three Amigos

shabs

caddie

johnny

please everyone DO NOT RESPOND 

step out of their GAME

LET THEM PLAY WITH EACH OTHER !!

they come to this site to incite bad feelings. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

30 minutes ago, Shelley said:

shabs

caddie

johnny

step out of their GAME

I've been a member of DVets long before Trump became part of the American political equation, Shelley....years in fact.  There was a time CL and I got along quite well on most issues....Politics has a way of dividing us, especially now.  Anywhoo, no need for you to respond.  B)

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I've been a member of DVets long before Trump became part of the American political equation, Shelley....years in fact.  There was a time CL and I got along quite well on most issues....Politics has a way of dividing us, especially now.  Anywhoo, no need for you to respond.  B)

GO RV, then BV 

Very true....I get along pretty well with most everyone.....

Somewhere you lost your path......you drifted away from any logic or common sense when it came to "orangemen bad"....by appearances you exhibit a real hate....and that's OK....it's still a free country......

Most disappointing to me is your loss of wanting to get this election right......for years now both sides have questioned the integrity of the process......heck, back in 2000 Gore had 36 days to work his case....a case that was much less complicated ....

Why is everyone in such a hurry to have Trump concede....what are they afraid of.....and why do you think it's important to parrot the MSM like you do......

Let it play out......it's how the system was designed....

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

You notice how Fox was Trump's go to news channel for years....and every time they would veer from "his" plan, he would beat them down and they would fall back in line.....Well, obviously the votes don't lie and Fox chose truth over Donald's tirades...Business wise, probably not in their best interest in the short term, but for integrity purposes, a supremely smart move.  

GO RV, then BV

Your numbers don’t lie!! The problem is the computer program in those subversive voting machines, that tallied illegal votes along with switching votes from President Trump to the pervert and ho!! All these machines were hacked! This voting machines need to be sequestered and held till the computer engineers can go through these machines! I m they will get bleach bit and hammers to them, like crooked clintons did! JMHO 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Somewhere you lost your path......you drifted away from any logic or common sense when it came to "orangemen bad"....by appearances you exhibit a real hate....and that's OK....it's still a free country......

Most disappointing to me is your loss of wanting to get this election right......for years now both sides have questioned the integrity of the process......heck, back in 2000 Gore had 36 days to work his case....a case that was much less complicated ....

Why is everyone in such a hurry to have Trump concede....what are they afraid of.....and why do you think it's important to parrot the MSM like you do......

CL

I don’t want President Trump to concede the election! What he needs to do is arrest the pervert and ho till all, these voting machines are gone through top to bottom! JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Shelley said:

shabs

caddie

johnny

step out of their GAME

But they have so much fun playing with themselves!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

CL

Trump was never my path, so I couldn't have very well lost it....I wasn't raised to treat people the way Donald treats more than half of the American citizenry.  Look at some of these responses above in reference to me....that's the Donald way.  No thanks.  

As for this election, I find it to be much less complicated than back in 2000....Donald lost this one by tens of thousands of votes with respect to declaring state wins....far too wide of gap to flip honestly, stealing on the other hand, he seems to still be quite willing to do....afraid of his impending legal woes after office, is my guess.

GO RV, then BV

• Pow! 1

I'm beginning to think the military is going to have to walk Trump out of the White House in January. By not allowing a transition he thinks it will make Biden look bad when he takes office and cannot get things done. The reality is the world will realize all the problems of Biden's first year are going to blamed on Trump's lack of leadership and professionalism. History is going to burn Donald Trump forever. The Republican party leadership including Mitch and Lindsay are going to wish they had stood up and said enough is enough. Look at Georgia. The population and demographics are changing and we are seeing the results. LET FREEDOM RING!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I wasn't raised to treat people the way Donald treats more than half of the American citizenry.

So then you support the "dog face pony soldier, you wanna do push ups, run a race, go behind the barn for a brawl" Chinese puppet and Ukraine stooge and 10% for "The Big Guy"?  So that is the way you were raised Shabs? Ok got it. Thanks for the clarification.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump was never my path, so I couldn't have very well lost it....I wasn't raised to treat people the way Donald treats more than half of the American citizenry.  Look at some of these responses above in reference to me....that's the Donald way.  No thanks.  

As for this election, I find it to be much less complicated than back in 2000....Donald lost this one by tens of thousands of votes with respect to declaring state wins....far too wide of gap to flip honestly, stealing on the other hand, he seems to still be quite willing to do....afraid of his impending legal woes after office, is my guess.

GO RV, then BV

And here in this post you never once mention getting the election right... 

You know well Trump wasn't my first choice.....but my choice was screwed over by her own party.....and seeing that.... I have no doubts they would go to any lengths to see their choice as a candidate sitting in the oval office.....even wholesale cheating by altering the voting apparatus...

There is more than enough smoke to have a fire.....isn't it worth pursuing....just in case all the citizens in the country have been scammed in the elections for a couple of decades....

No hurry......there is a truth out there......it will come to the forefront soon....

CL

• Pow! 1

1 minute ago, md11fr8dawg said:

So then you support the "dog face pony soldier, you wanna do push ups, run a race, go behind the barn for a brawl" Chinese puppet and Ukraine stooge and 10% for "The Big Guy"?  So that is the way you were raised Shabs? Ok got it. Thanks for the clarification.

By your line of reasoning.....you're essentially saying you were raised like Donald, to treat people with contempt.

GO RV, then BV

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

I'm beginning to think the military is going to have to walk Trump out of the White House in January. By not allowing a transition he thinks it will make Biden look bad when he takes office and cannot get things done. The reality is the world will realize all the problems of Biden's first year are going to blamed on Trump's lack of leadership and professionalism. History is going to burn Donald Trump forever. The Republican party leadership including Mitch and Lindsay are going to wish they had stood up and said enough is enough. Look at Georgia. The population and demographics are changing and we are seeing the results. LET FREEDOM RING!!!!

Dream on JD......    

You have the last part right......and I'll add....

The truth shall set you free..

CL

• Pow! 1

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

And here in this post you never once mention getting the election right... 

You know well Trump wasn't my first choice.....but my choice was screwed over by her own party.....and seeing that.... I have no doubts they would go to any lengths to see their choice as a candidate sitting in the oval office.....even wholesale cheating by altering the voting apparatus...

There is more than enough smoke to have a fire.....isn't it worth pursuing....just in case all the citizens in the country have been scammed in the elections for a couple of decades....

No hurry......there is a truth out there......it will come to the forefront soon....

CL

Sure....get the election right....let it play out.  And as of right now, the only evidence is internet conspiracy fodder....as all the courts seem to be kicking Donald's lawsuits to the curb.  So where is this Dominion issue in the court system.  Why are we 2 weeks clear of the election and not a peep in the courts?  Why is Lindsey Graham pushing to have mail-in ballots in Georgia tossed rather than collecting Dominion voting machines, the smoking gun?  Why?

GO RV, then BV