Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 11 November 2020

Adam Montana

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Hey Adam, you don't have any middle finger salutes loaded in your machine we could post when necessary?? More appropriate (at times) than the ruby. Just saying😜

:twothumbs: YOU The MAN!!!, MD11Fr8Dawg, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

While we are at it, we might as well add a Snowflake And Buttercup "badge" for the noted posters who seem to "clingon" here at DinarVets spewing idiocy with such ease from THEIR Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces "playbook".

It would be interesting to see how THEY rack THOSE "babies" "up"!!!

Just sayin'.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

21 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Happy Veterans Day. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all who have served or are serving.

Back by popular demand... the Rubies!

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I spent some time at Camp Taji, Iraq. As a contractor and an American, I have the utmost respect for all that our Armed Forces do, and have done. Rest In Peace, all who have fallen in the name of Freedom. God Bless You All.

:flagsmiley:

And thanks for bringing back the ruby reds. Things were getting out of hand in the usual places. And I promise to judiciously and proudly award them to make up for lost time. 

:twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

23 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Regarding Article 140 of the constitution, Saadoun said: “Our committee has put in place the best solutions for Article 140 ″, and this solution is to implement the article within two years from the date of approval of the amendments, and to hold the Iraqi federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government accountable in case any of them fails to implement the article, and "This amendment is very necessary and a guarantee for the areas covered by it. The time limit has been set, and Article 140 has been amended in a way that ensures its best development."

The two year time frame is a bit troubling. 

• Upvote 2

To: Desert Surfer and all you VietNam veterans. I know you were not treated with the dignity and respect y’all deserved. As a viet nam era Drill Sgt., I cannot express enough of my personal pride and admiration of knowing a number of Vietnam veteran Drill Sgts. God bless you and all Vietnam veterans as well as Iraqi/Afghanistan veterans. God Bless!

txhurricane

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

On 11/17/2020 at 3:11 AM, NAKS said:

I follow Charlie Ward...and he just said that the Rv in Iraq was done ...completed... obviously not common knowledge or public yet...anyone else hear that?

i am really really curious if the rv in iraq was done.....completed, how come the rate is still 1190 in the cbi official exchange rate? who is charlie ward? or is he just a big liar and full of BS? can he prove it that the rv is done...completed in iraq ( can provide a link please ?)? did charlie ward already fly directly through iraq and exchange his dinar for dollars in the bank in iraq? can he prove it that he already exchanged dinar for dollars in the bank in iraq? wow this is a big shock to me.

• Pow! 1

17 hours ago, Perryl99 said:

The troubling part is that they are calling for a two year time frame for implementation of the rv.  Its been told to us that its imminent. 

How imminent is it? Tomorrow or next 2 days or next week or next month or even next year 20??. And does two year time frame mean between 2020 - 2022 to implement the rv?

• Upvote 1

Adam et al,

Just clarifying about that Charlie ward post since I rec’d my 1st penalty.  Ward does NOT sell dinar. He is just a man in Spain who had a career moving money for rich people around the world, now has a following and a site and he ‘says’ he has an NDA with some folks in the US Treasury so he shares some info. Of course, I have NO Way to verify anything he says. I was onl y curious to see if anyone else heard what Charlie said. He does not sell anything and I would never post about that kind of thing ! My apologies for any trouble my post caused. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/24/2020 at 3:39 PM, stanleypower said:

Who told you that it's imminent??

If you've been reading these threads the last few weeks, Adam has told us that he feels its happening soon. Imminent. Pick your adjective. 

I was hoping that he'd clarify his thoughts, in regard to the article about a two year time frame. 

• Pow! 1

On 11/25/2020 at 7:54 AM, NAKS said:

Adam et al,

Just clarifying about that Charlie ward post since I rec’d my 1st penalty.  Ward does NOT sell dinar. He is just a man in Spain who had a career moving money for rich people around the world, now has a following and a site and he ‘says’ he has an NDA with some folks in the US Treasury so he shares some info. Of course, I have NO Way to verify anything he says. I was onl y curious to see if anyone else heard what Charlie said. He does not sell anything and I would never post about that kind of thing ! My apologies for any trouble my post caused. 

I'm not mad at you. :) 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1