Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dominion Voting Systems...The Truth

Sad when you have to go to India for the truth about the US election.   CL 

GreatGameIndia-Logo-White.png

INVESTIGATION: Did Crown Agent Dominion Voting Systems Rigged The US Elections 2020

November 9, 2020

A so-called computer “glitch” in the voting machines flipping votes during the 2020 US Elections has caused a major controversy. The source and ownership of the voting machines used in the elections has become an urgent issue because of real fears that hackers, whether foreign or domestic, might tamper with the mechanics of the voting system. However, GreatGameIndia has found that the vendors and not hackers maybe behind the rigging. One of the vendors, a Denver-based Canadian Crown Agent company Dominion Voting Systems has a long history of allegation of election rigging and interference in elections of various nations, including census data theft in India and interference in US Elections of 2020.

INVESTIGATION Did Crown Agent Dominion Voting Systems Rigged The US Elections 2020 INVESTIGATION Did Crown Agent Dominion Voting Systems Rigged The US Elections 2020

The Glitch

Numerous allegations of a computer glitch switching votes has been raised in past few days. A so-called computer ‘glitch’ in one of Michigan’s counties has led to 6,000 votes switching from President Trump to Joe Biden. It was revealed in Georgia that the “glitch” was caused not by hackers but by the vendor itself uploading a piece of software at the last minute.

As reported by Politico:

A technology glitch that halted voting in two Georgia counties on Tuesday morning was caused by a vendor uploading an update to their election machines the night before, a county election supervisor said.

Voters were unable to cast machine ballots for a couple of hours in Morgan and Spalding counties after the electronic devices crashed, state officials said. In response to the delays, Superior Court Judge W. Fletcher Sams extended voting until 11 p.m.

The machines belonged to a company called Dominion Voting Systems. Dominion Software is used in 47 US states including all of the battleground states or swing states. This has forced the Head of the Republican Party demanding an additional 47 counties be recounted after the fix since these 47 counties also use the same Dominion software.

Dominion Voting Systems Under Scrutiny

Hidden Ownership

The Dominion Voting Systems, which has been used in multiple states where fraud has been alleged in the 2020 U.S. Election, was rejected three times by data communications experts from the Texas Secretary of State and Attorney General’s Office for failing to meet basic security standards.

Subscribe to GGI via Email

India in Cognitive Dissonance Book by GreatGameIndia

In Dec 2019, Dominion Voting Systems came under scrutiny for its suspicious operations and hidden ownership.

The source of the nation’s voting machines has become an urgent issue because of real fears that hackers, whether foreign or domestic, might tamper with the mechanics of the voting system.

That has led to calls for ES&S and its competitors, Denver-based Dominion Voting Systems and Austin, Texas-based Hart Intercivic, to reveal details about their ownership and the origins of the parts, some of which come from China, that make up their machines.

Chinese parts in Dominion Voting Machines

In January, U.S. lawmakers expressed concern about foreign involvement through these companies’ creation and oversight of U.S. election equipment. Top executives from the three major companies were grilled by both Democratic and Republican members of the U.S. House Committee on House Administration about the integrity of their systems. CEO of Dominion Voting Systems revealed that they rely heavily on Chinese parts because there is no alternative.

Dominion Voting Systems CEO John Poulos and Hart InterCivic President Julie Mathis said their companies use Chinese-made LCD screen components, chip capacitors and resistors, arguing that in some cases there’s no option for manufacturing those parts in the United States.

“We would welcome guidelines and best practices from the committee and from the federal government,” Poulos said. “This is not a problem that’s unique to the election industry.”

Clinton Foundation’s DELIAN Project

The Dominion Voting Systems is tied to the Clinton Global Initiative through the DELIAN Project. According to the Clinton Foundation website:

In 2014, Dominion Voting committed to providing emerging and post-conflict democracies with access to voting technology through its philanthropic support to the DELIAN Project, as many emerging democracies suffer from post-electoral violence due to the delay in the publishing of election results. Over the next three years, Dominion Voting will support election technology pilots with donated Automated Voting Machines (AVM), providing an improved electoral process, and therefore safer elections.

Further, in 2015 Washington Post reported that Dominion Voting Systems donated between $25,001 and $50,000 to the Clinton Foundation.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

There are also allegations that Dominion Voting Systems was involved in some sort of voter fraud because they had worked with persons connected to high-ranking Democrats, such as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

In the aftermath of the 2016 election, intensified scrutiny was focused on America’s voting systems in general and Dominion Voting Systems in particular. So, Dominion Voting Systems hired lobbyists to assist with the company’s interactions with the U.S. Congress. They hired Nadeam Elshami, Nancy Pelosi’s former chief of staff as one of these lobbyists, as reported by Bloomberg.

Dominion Voting Systems — which commands more than a third of the voting-machine market without having Washington lobbyists — has hired its first, a high-powered firm that includes a longtime aide to Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Cases of Election Fraud

Smartmatic

Dominion “got into trouble” with several subsidiaries it used over alleged cases of fraud. One subsidiary is Smartmatic, a company “that has played a significant role in the U.S. market over the last decade,” according to a report published by UK-based AccessWire.

Litigation over Smartmatic “glitches” alleges they impacted the 2010 and 2013 mid-term elections in the Philippines, raising questions of cheating and fraud. An independent review of the source codes used in the machines found multiple problems, which concluded, “The software inventory provided by Smartmatic is inadequate, … which brings into question the software credibility,” ABS-CBN reported.

Lord Mark Malloch Brown

Smartmatic Chairman Lord Mark Malloch Brown Smartmatic’s chairman is a member of the British House of Lords, Mark Malloch Brown, a former vice-chairman of George Soros’ Investment Funds, former vice-president at the World Bank

Smartmatic’s chairman is a member of the British House of Lords, Mark Malloch Brown, a former vice-chairman of George Soros’ Investment Funds, former vice-president at the World Bank, lead international partner at Sawyer Miller, a political consulting firm, and former vice-chair of the World Economic Forum who “remains deeply involved in international affairs.” The company’s reported globalist ties have caused members of the media and government officials to raise questions about its involvement in the U.S. electoral process.

Crown Agent De La Rue

In June 2010, Dominion acquired Sequoia Voting Systems from Smartmatic after a major election fraud controversy in Venezuela. Following the 2004 Venezuelan recall election, Smartmatic acquired Sequoia Voting Systems, from the British company De La Rue in 2005. De la Rue was the official Crown Agent of the British Empire who still prints banknotes for the Bank of England. Crown Agents ran the day-today affairs of the Empire.

De La Rue is banned and blacklisted in India for supplying substandard paper for printing Indian currency notes and also for its involvement in the Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICN) with Pakistan, posing a threat to India. De La Rue’s role in printing Indian currency notes was exposed by GreatGameIndia in 2016 which became a major scandal in India.

Documents in possession of GreatGameIndia also revealed an insidious conspiracy by these companies to smuggle biometric and demographic data of Indians collected during a Pilot Project initiated under National Population Register to Taiwan. Such sensitive data in the wrong hands in a foreign country could not just result in identity theft but pose a threat to India’s National Security since the same companies are also manufacturers of election voting machines.

We need your support to carry on our independent and investigative research based journalism on the Deep State threats facing humanity. Your contribution however small helps us keep afloat. Kindly consider donating to GreatGameIndia.

Donate to GreatGameIndia

Sequoia Voting Systems

The acquisition by Smartmatic of Sequoia Voting Systems from De La Rue triggered a controversy in America for its “possible ties to the Venezuelan government”. The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) of the U.S. Treasury Department, which had been investigating whether there were any ties between Sequoia, Smartmatic, and the government of Venezuela dropped the investigation when Smartmatic agreed to divest Sequoia, in a deal whereby all of Sequoia’s shares were sold off to SVS Holdings for an undisclosed price.

The Wall Street Journal wrote that “Smartmatic scrapped a simple corporate structure” of being based in Boca Raton “for a far more complex arrangement” of being located in multiple locations following the Sequoia incident. Both Smartmatic and Sequoia are mired with electoral related controversies in many countries.

What really happened in the 2020 US Election will only be revealed after a thorough forensic investigation is launched into these companies and the so-called “glitches”.

Send in your tips and submissions by filling out this form or write to us directly at the email provided. Join us on WhatsApp for more intel and updates.

GreatGameIndia is a journal on Geopolitics and International Relations. Get to know the Geopolitical threats India is facing in our exclusive book India in Cognitive Dissonance. Past magazine issues can be accessed from the Archives section.

11 COMMENTS

1. c3644f3e3e2d2d702b7f18bd35e72cdd?s=50&d=Bubba gumpNovember 10, 2020 at 3:31 am
    This shouldn't happen in civilized society. Fix it or risk civil war.
  2. 3c2e7cebe5af396a914035a90fb940d0?s=50&d=crisscross767November 10, 2020 at 4:05 am
    PA Supreme Court To Hear Challenge ‘Invalid’ Votes & Nevada Poll Worker says Outright Fraud [Video] PA Supreme Court To Hear Challenge Over 800K 'Invalid' Votes & Nevada Poll Worker Attests To Outright Fraud ZH The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has agreed to consider a GOP challenge claiming that Republican observers were unable to oversee ballot counting, thereby invalidating hundreds of thousands of votes, according to Reuters. The decision to hear the case […] Read more of this post https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/pa-supreme-court-to-hear-challenge-invalid-votes-nevada-poll-worker-says-outright-fraud-video/
  3. b9236c16da73c7f7f4a2b9b7d435f754?s=50&d=michael nolaNovember 10, 2020 at 5:56 am
    So privatizing everything is maybe not the best idea after all? Paper ballots, votes counted by local officials. by hand.
  4. ee410c9ecf09b94a9fd57a3ad2806857?s=50&d=Ryan JablonskiNovember 10, 2020 at 6:01 am
    So many people HATE, HATE Trump I can absolutely see fraud.
  5. b1e7d96cb24d4058a9026b654ff9e241?s=50&d=Izabela ZimaNovember 10, 2020 at 6:26 am
    Now, this is some amazing news. The links between Dominion and the Clintonsshould be easy to prove.
  6. 725ad8399e3b60cafc3cea6b2b0efbe3?s=50&d=BibiNovember 10, 2020 at 6:37 am
    Thank you for your article!! We, in the US, are not getting ANY unbiased information- our media is completely one sided, and now we have to search for information from other sources than our regular news channels!!
  7. 43ac73269aa4c636f782234e0bb2282d?s=50&d=Chuck galovicNovember 10, 2020 at 8:28 am
    I think we’re screwed now too many top named people involved in this company what can we do.
  8. d48f9a8d5399a8ebff2887639e6180d9?s=50&d=Barbara MillerNovember 10, 2020 at 9:58 am
    Million MAGA March November 14
  9. 3c2e7cebe5af396a914035a90fb940d0?s=50&d=crisscross767November 10, 2020 at 10:43 am
    Hebrew is read from right to left, Kamala – SINGLISH – A Language Guide for Foreigners – Aussie Pete https://www.aussiepete.com/2008/05/singlish-language-guide-for-foreigners.html Alamak Portuguese. Phonetically close to the Chinese term “Oh, my mother!”. It expresses shock or surprise. Possibly imported from Malaysia. Ali Baba Arabic, English. Steal, cheat. Based on the story of Ali Baba and the forty thieves. You don’ act blur, okay! I know you ali baba my fries when I went to the toilet! All Fart and No **** English. (Possibly pejorative) description of someone who
  10. 3c2e7cebe5af396a914035a90fb940d0?s=50&d=crisscross767November 10, 2020 at 10:46 am
    Was The Election Honest? What About Computer "Glitches?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leuQz9mAL5A
  11. 15bced582361a6ca03c79ae122cdc45c?s=50&d=Dianne FowlerNovember 10, 2020 at 8:05 pm
    Looks like there was Canadian interference in our election. The only way Biden, or should I say Bidens puppet masters, had a chance was through fraud. Cackling Harris was a weak running mate and what she has done in Calif or lack there of will be disastrous for our Country should she be allowed in office. This is a travesty and the left with the backing of Lord Murdoch and George Soros continue to push the Global agenda.

GreatGameIndia
ABOUT US
Journal of Geopolitics and International Relations.
FOLLOW US

© Copyright 2020 - GreatGameIndia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2

There are No glitches in computer software PERIOD!! Lightning could strike and it still would not glitch, it may fry the computer but that it! Software is designed to do exactly as it is PROGRAMMED to do period!!! So to all you Demorat thick skulls that is hard to understand the Dominion software was purposely PROGRAMMED to switch votes from Trump to Biden PERIOD!! You can count on this being 100% FACT!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

There are No glitches in computer software PERIOD!! Lightning could strike and it still would not glitch, it may fry the computer but that it! Software is designed to do exactly as it is PROGRAMMED to do period!!! So to all you Demorat thick skulls that is hard to understand the Dominion software was purposely PROGRAMMED to switch votes from Trump to Biden PERIOD!! You can count on this being 100% FACT!!!

You've obviously never had to shut down and reboot your computer when it locks up from time to time....Good for you, that's a solid system you have, almost unheard of, in fact.....I've never been so lucky myself,  thick skull and all.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You've obviously never had to shut down and reboot your computer when it locks up from time to time....Good for you, that's a solid system you have, almost unheard of, in fact.....I've never been so lucky myself,  thick skull and all.  

GO RV, then BV 

Yep you definitely are thick skulled that’s not a computer glitch that always changes votes from a Republican to a Democrat...you are correct a computer freezing up and needing a reboot is the same thing...okay geniuses nothing to see here let’s move along Biden won...lolololol... No when you have 100% proof of votes switching from Trump to Biden that’s not a glitch period that is programmed software to cheat for all you thick skulled liberal baby killing blockheads!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Yep you definitely are thick skulled that’s not a computer glitch that always changes votes from a Republican to a Democrat...you are correct a computer freezing up and needing a reboot is the same thing...okay geniuses nothing to see here let’s move along Biden won...lolololol... No when you have 100% proof of votes switching from Trump to Biden that’s not a glitch period that is programmed software to cheat for all you thick skulled liberal baby killing blockheads!!

Now now....that's no way to respond respectfully.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Big difference....between a glitch....and a bug....

A bug is intentionally planted....

Either way....Dominion is in many States.....the election has been tainted....It will be contested by definition in the Courts....   CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Big difference....between a glitch....and a bug....

A bug is intentionally planted....

Either way....Dominion is in many States.....the election has been tainted....It will be contested by definition in the Courts....   CL

You've been pushing that contested election narrative pretty hard...obviously you realize it's probably Donald's only chance of keeping his title.  I can respect your efforts, CL.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You've been pushing that contested election narrative pretty hard...obviously you realize it's probably Donald's only chance of keeping his title.  I can respect your efforts, CL.

GO RV, then BV 

Not pushing anything....just my understanding of how the laws work....

As to the only chance of Trumps winning....not really if he didn't lose anything to begin with...

Gore got 36 days to sort things out....so what's the big rush here.....You would think every citizen in the country would want to have a fair, honest and legal election.....   CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Respectfully yes I was just quoting you and agreeing with YOU please read your very last line above quoted “ I’ve never been so lucky myself, thick skull and all.” 

so it has nothing to do with respect I agreed with your assessment of yourself as being a think skulled person....wow now agree with you 1000% you truly don’t get it!! Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Respectfully yes I was just quoting you and agreeing with YOU please read your very last line above quoted “ I’ve never been so lucky myself, thick skull and all.” 

so it has nothing to do with respect I agreed with your assessment of yourself as being a think skulled person....wow now agree with you 1000% you truly don’t get it!! Lol

Hmmm....funny how you skipped the "you thick skulled liberal baby killing blockheads" part....as I never referred to myself as such a thing.. .I'll wait patiently for your respectful apology.  Do the right thing, set yourself free.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

You really are that slow seriously, again I quoted you since you put that label on yourself LOOK at your own quote!! Hello you labeled yourself as a thick skull...wow again guess the label fits right!! Nothing else to see here folks let’s move on Biden lost Trump Won period it will be proven 100%!! So no apology from me for agreeing with your assessment of yourself!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

You really are that slow seriously, again I quoted you since you put that label on yourself LOOK at your own quote!! Hello you labeled yourself as a thick skull...wow again guess the label fits right!! Nothing else to see here folks let’s move on Biden lost Trump Won period it will be proven 100%!! So no apology from me for agreeing with your assessment of yourself!!

Plenty to see here folks, as Dinarrock called another member of DVets, a baby killing blockhead.  Fact.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Evidence mounts......   CL

Glitch or Something Else?

Voters in Wisconsin and Michigan have suffered from what are being called computer “glitches.” This is a misnomer, as a glitch causes problems across the board, not just in certain instances. Only a computer program can shift votes from one candidate to another.

• Antrim County, Michigan, had 6,000 votes go to Trump after a “glitch” was discovered and resolved.
  • Rock County, Wisconsin uncovered a similar problem, which accidentally gave Trump votes to Biden. When confirmed, this will result in a 19,500 vote gain for Trump—making Wisconsin a toss-up.

Why this Matters: According to Russell Ramsland, who runs a cybersecurity firm and investigated the 2018 elections, the opportunity for massive fraud is baked into the voting systems. To begin with, the HAVA (Help Americans Vote Act) gave billions of dollars to states to vote electronically. No standards were set, and now private companies run our elections without supervision. It’s a myth that there is a fire wall between the unofficial and official data bases. Computer techs can easily go from one to the other through at least a dozen entry points. The software is so bad and porous, that anyone wishing to hack the system can also change the audits.

Catching a rigged election has to be done in real time! In other words, the only way to nab thieves is by spying on the computer systems as they steal the votes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Coorslite21 like I said there are NO computer glitches period with regards to Always changing votes from Trump and giving them to corrupt Biden....that there is what we call programming plain and simple but most Democrats will not be able to understand why Biden lost after ALL the votes that were actually Trump votes are rightfully returned to him!!! Trump rightfully will win PA, MI, WI, GA, AZ, NV....sweet vindication is coming for all Trump supporters!! 
Also we have proof Live on CNN where they actually showed 560 votes switch from Trump and go to Biden in real time Live!! Hilarious that it was actually shown on the worst Lame media network on the air!! LMAO..LOL

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Here you this was posted by KristD in its own thread but isn’t it amazing that 100% of the votes were switched from Trump to Biden..hmmmmm

The Chart Lists Votes Switched from Trump to Biden and Votes That Were Lost by Trump

Switched Votes Lost Votes
Dominion Systems    
Pennsylvania 220,883 941,248
New Jersey 80,242 20
Florida 21,422 456
Michigan 20,213 21,882
New York 18,124 623,213
Georgia 17,407 33,574
Ohio 14,965 5,102
Virginia 12,163 789,023
California 7,701 10,989
Arizona 4,492 0
Minnesota 2,766 195,650
Tennessee 2,330 0
Louisiana 2,322 0
Illinois 2,166 54,730
Wisconsin 2,078 3,408
Colorado 1,809 0
Utah 1,627 0
New Hampshire 973 116
Iowa 938 477
New Mexico 268 4,610
Missouri 0 20,730
Nevada 0 0
Alaska 0 0
Washington 0 0
Hawaii 0 0
  434,889 2,705,228

Kansas and Texas use Premier Election Solutions, Owned by Dominion
Texas 14,954 30,557
Kansas 1,674 2,154
  16,628 32,711

Election Systems & Software    
Nebraska 30,086 50
Kentucky 8,129 23,849
Arkansas 3,664 20,748
South Carolina 2,779 2,119
Montana 2,330 1,276
South Dakota 1,347 1
North Dakota 234 681
Maryland 203 0
North Carolina 0 15
District of Columbia 0 0
  48,772 48,739

Unknown Systems    
Connecticut 3,834 272
Massachusetts 3,613 51
Oregon 2,557 0
Alabama 1,170 408
Mississippi 355 0
Maine 271 35
Rhode Island 6 13
West Virginia 0 78,300
Idaho 0 0
Oklahoma 0 0
Indiana 0 0
Delaware 0 0
Vermont 0 0
  11,806 79,079

OVERALL TOTALS 512,095 2,865,757

Based on this initial analysis over 500,000 votes were identified that were switched from President Trump to Joe Biden. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-exclusive-analysis-election-night-data-states-shows-millions-votes-either-switched-president-trump-biden-lost/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostSideSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1

The Gateway Pundit has reported on numerous events in the 2020 election which are being referred to as system ‘glitches’ in the media.

Last night we provided another ‘glitch’, this time in Wisconsin, which if reversed would eliminate Biden’s reported vote lead in the state.

Tonight we have obtained an unaudited analysis of data available for all the states looking for system glitches and other oddities in vote counts related to the Presidential race only.

Last night we reported on another so called system ‘glitch’, this time in a county in Wisconsin. Evidence was provided to us that showed that the vote totals for Rock County appeared to be switched between President Trump and Joe Biden. 9,516 votes were eliminated from President Trump and moved to Joe Biden. This 19,032 vote difference when corrected would eliminate Biden’s lead in Wisconsin.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: System ‘Glitch’ Also Uncovered In Wisconsin – Reversal of Swapped Votes Removes Lead from Joe Biden

In the post last night we also identified issues we’ve reported on in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Georgia where similar ‘glitches’ occurred.

We next attempted to obtain more data on this issue so we could determine how widespread this issue may be and/or if there are reasonable explanations for what is occurring.

Then tonight we were led to a site on the Internet (https://thedonald.win/p/11Q8O2wesk/happening-calling-every-pede-to-/) where someone who had seen our posts decided to do an analysis himself.

In the piece the author claims his work is a full list of votes switched from Trump to Biden or votes erased by Dominion (the vote machines used in many states across the US).

(The author claims that his work has been verified but we have not verified the results so we currently are labeling his results “unaudited.”)

The author decided to obtain the data himself and perform an analysis of national votes switched from Trump to Biden and votes erased (the total amount of votes counted decreased by that amount throughout the counting).

Based on this initial analysis over 500,000 votes were identified that were switched from President Trump to Joe Biden.

In addition to this another 2,865,757 votes were deleted.

Note that these numbers have not yet been audited by us.

On Tuesday Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD, the Inventor of Email, Scientist, Engineer, shares the results of his team’s mathematical analysis of four major counties votes in Michigan in the Trump-Biden election that reveals an unfortunate truth of U.S. voting systems.

Dr. Shiva and his staff found evidence of Trump-to-Biden vote-switching of 138,000 VOTES in Michigan.

FULL PRESENTATION (highly recommended):https://t.co/f2K4bYtxO0

— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) November 11, 2020

Dr. Shiva also found that the more solid Republican precincts saw more Trump votes switched to Joe Biden.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

Here you this was posted by KristD in its own thread but isn’t it amazing that 100% of the votes were switched from Trump to Biden..hmmmmm

The Chart Lists Votes Switched from Trump to Biden and Votes That Were Lost by Trump

Switched Votes Lost Votes
Dominion Systems    
Pennsylvania 220,883 941,248
New Jersey 80,242 20
Florida 21,422 456
Michigan 20,213 21,882
New York 18,124 623,213
Georgia 17,407 33,574
Ohio 14,965 5,102
Virginia 12,163 789,023
California 7,701 10,989
Arizona 4,492 0
Minnesota 2,766 195,650
Tennessee 2,330 0
Louisiana 2,322 0
Illinois 2,166 54,730
Wisconsin 2,078 3,408
Colorado 1,809 0
Utah 1,627 0
New Hampshire 973 116
Iowa 938 477
New Mexico 268 4,610
Missouri 0 20,730
Nevada 0 0
Alaska 0 0
Washington 0 0
Hawaii 0 0
  434,889 2,705,228

Kansas and Texas use Premier Election Solutions, Owned by Dominion
Texas 14,954 30,557
Kansas 1,674 2,154
  16,628 32,711

Election Systems & Software    
Nebraska 30,086 50
Kentucky 8,129 23,849
Arkansas 3,664 20,748
South Carolina 2,779 2,119
Montana 2,330 1,276
South Dakota 1,347 1
North Dakota 234 681
Maryland 203 0
North Carolina 0 15
District of Columbia 0 0
  48,772 48,739

Unknown Systems    
Connecticut 3,834 272
Massachusetts 3,613 51
Oregon 2,557 0
Alabama 1,170 408
Mississippi 355 0
Maine 271 35
Rhode Island 6 13
West Virginia 0 78,300
Idaho 0 0
Oklahoma 0 0
Indiana 0 0
Delaware 0 0
Vermont 0 0
  11,806 79,079

OVERALL TOTALS 512,095 2,865,757

Based on this initial analysis over 500,000 votes were identified that were switched from President Trump to Joe Biden. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-exclusive-analysis-election-night-data-states-shows-millions-votes-either-switched-president-trump-biden-lost/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostSideSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Gateway Pundit..............LMAO.

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not CredibleFactual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

The Gateway Pundit is an extreme right news and opinion website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional publication of falsehoods (see analysis). The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.”

According to their about page “The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation, and several international news organizations.”

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Gateway Pundit..............LMAO.

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not CredibleFactual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

The Gateway Pundit is an extreme right news and opinion website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional publication of falsehoods (see analysis). The website was founded by Jim Hoft in 2004 to “speak the truth” and to “expose the wickedness of the left.”

According to their about page “The Gateway Pundit is one of the top political websites. It is consistently ranked as one of the top political blogs in the nation. TGP has been cited by Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, The Drudge Report, The Blaze, Mark Levin, FOX Nation, and several international news organizations.”

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-gateway-pundit/

Just keep laughing.....bury that head in the sand....

Look around the site threads....you might find a video created by an MIT Professor....you can laugh at his analysis as well....

CL

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3