Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok...It’s time to move on and get along!

Ok...It’s time to move on and get along!  MY A $ $ !!!

I am sick and tired of hearing all these demonrats calling for us to get along and let’s move the nation forward now and all of this other huggy feely crap. Where have they been for the last four years? Oh yes, they have been calling President Trump, and his supporters, divisional, racist,  white supremacist, traitor, illegitimate, liars, haters, chaos makers, deplorables, chumps and the list goes on. What happens when the courts rule for President Trump and he remains in office because he was duly elected. They will be filled with much more hate then they have now. Maybe we should record their messages now and start playing them back for them in a few weeks. This is where I would say they would lose their minds over this, but we know they have no mind left. In any case, I guarantee that they will want to riot when that occurs and they will not want to get along.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 7

22 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

Ok...It’s time to move on and get along!  MY A $ $ !!!

I am sick and tired of hearing all these demonrats calling for us to get along and let’s move the nation forward now and all of this other huggy feely crap. Where have they been for the last four years? Oh yes, they have been calling President Trump, and his supporters, divisional, racist,  white supremacist, traitor, illegitimate, liars, haters, chaos makers, deplorables, chumps and the list goes on. What happens when the courts rule for President Trump and he remains in office because he was duly elected. They will be filled with much more hate then they have now. Maybe we should record their messages now and start playing them back for them in a few weeks. This is where I would say they would lose their minds over this, but we know they have no mind left. In any case, I guarantee that they will want to riot when that occurs and they will not want to get along.

Where have they been, you ask? 

They have been rioting, looting and burning down cities.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Kansas hillbillies and mythical accomplishments....thanks brother,  you crack me up.

GO RV, then BV 

My firstborn son was born in Frankfurt Kentucky. So yeah I've danced in the pale Moonlight with a couple of hillbillies. :backflip:

And we even took our clothes off :eek: