Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rasheed Bank decides to increase the number of withdrawals from "Master Card" outlets

yota691

Al Rasheed Bank announced today, Sunday, the increase in the withdrawal of Master Card outlets to be (5) five withdrawals per day, at a rate of (100) million (one hundred million dinars) for one withdrawal.

The media office of the bank said in a statement that Alsumaria News received a copy of, that "the instructions included that the owner of the port has a current account in the bank."

The office called on all outlets owners to "withdraw the necessary sums to cover the salaries of retirees and employees."
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

•  Time: 11/8/2020 12:11:45
  •  
  •  Read: 2,639 times
Al-Rasheed decides to increase the number of withdrawals of MasterCard outlets

{Al Furat News: Baghdad} Al Rasheed Bank revealed, on Sunday, that the withdrawal of Master Card outlets has increased to be (5) five withdrawals per day.

The bank’s media office said in a statement, which Al Furat News received a copy of, that it had been decided to “increase the withdrawal of Master Card outlets to be (5) five withdrawals per day at a rate of (100) million (one hundred million dinars) per withdrawal."

The statement indicated that the instructions included that the owner of the outlet has a current account in the bank, calling on all the owners of the outlets to withdraw the amounts necessary to cover the salaries of retirees and employees.

Hazem 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

WOW 100 million iqd and a mind blowing $ 83,838.31 that can be withdrawn 5 times a day.... i could withdraw maybe 8 bucks 5 times a day and hope i dont get hit with a 30 dollar overdrawn fee . must be a bunch of high rollers in iraq ..

letsroll

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, 3n1 said:

WOW 100 million iqd and a mind blowing $ 83,838.31 that can be withdrawn 5 times a day.... i could withdraw maybe 8 bucks 5 times a day and hope i dont get hit with a 30 dollar overdrawn fee . must be a bunch of high rollers in iraq ..

letsroll

😆 did you  tell your  bankers  that you have  Iraqi collateral,  for your  daily  withdrawals?!! Lol

• Haha 2

This is quite a move, what  around  4 million a day ? 

If this is  spending power for Iraqi,  I would have to  say  , the need for  dinar is about to  hit a fever  pitch , which  should  bring on a massive need , which will  involve  a revalue ,as the need grows and supply is in great demand...

Come on  1 to 1 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

32 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

This is quite a move

u can say that again jeepster ,i wondered if it was a error but if its only moving numbers digitally thats still a boatload of iqd heck anything above $9,999 once a day in the states and u got some explaining to do unless u have private banking ... come on something :cigar:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, yota691 said:

Al Rasheed Bank announced today, Sunday, the increase in the withdrawal of Master Card outlets to be (5) five withdrawals per day, at a rate of (100) million (one hundred million dinars) for one withdrawal.

if everyday one iraq citixen can withdraw 5 times a day and that iraqi citizen withdraw at least=100 million for one time. that means that iraqi citizen withdraw total=5 x 100 million=500 million per day. wow that means a lot of iraqi citizens already prosper and are wealthy. if everyday there are at least 10,000 iraqi citizens ( or may be more ) withdraw 5 times @ 100 million=500 million dinar a day, wow i can't imagine how much billions of dinar will be circulated everyday in just one bank ( not included the bank's branch ). wow iraqi citizens must be damn rich. do you think iraqi citizens and iraqi politicians will  care about rv if they are already rich? 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

if everyday one iraq citixen can withdraw 5 times a day and that iraqi citizen withdraw at least=100 million for one time. that means that iraqi citizen withdraw total=5 x 100 million=500 million per day. wow that means a lot of iraqi citizens already prosper and are wealthy. if everyday there are at least 10,000 iraqi citizens ( or may be more ) withdraw 5 times @ 100 million=500 million dinar a day, wow i can't imagine how much billions of dinar will be circulated everyday in just one bank ( not included the bank's branch ). wow iraqi citizens must be damn rich. do you think iraqi citizens and iraqi politicians will  care about rv if they are already rich? 

Eventhough iraqi politicians and iraqi citizens are damn wealthy , actually this has got nothing to do with dinar investors because when one day the rv comes, iraqi politicians and citizens exchange old dinar with a new lower dinar only. if all iraqi citizens and politicians have loved and used iqd only everyday and stopped using dollar forever inside iraqi country, this is a good news for dinar investors. So don't worry about it too much. Keeping hope alive folks. Come rv.

• Upvote 2