Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AOC reveals ‘authoritarian fascist instincts’ after calls for a list of Trump ‘sycophants’

16 hours ago, yota691 said:

AOC reveals ‘authoritarian fascist instincts’ after calls for a list of Trump ‘sycophants’
16,875 views•Nov 7, 2020

IT IS NOT OVER YET LITTLE AOC B-CH!

It is ongoing election fraud (special operation 'corona virus' vote by mail), dirty massive coup d'état since January 20, 2016. More than 20 ml ballots (votes for our president Trump) have never been counted or been destroyed or dumped all over the country not only in those 7 battleground states.  So the real popular votes for Trump are 95 ml..    

I have never understood why our Military is willing to die on foreign soil fighting against the communists regimes but ignored the COMMUNIST IN OUR COUNTRY...and didn't do what General Augusto Pinochet (commander-in-chief of the Chilean Army) done to the communists rabbles and their leader Salvador Allende in Chile on September 11, 1973 just for 5 days (La Moneda)...

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, huffy2005 said:

I have never understood why our Military is willing to die on foreign soil fighting against the communists regimes but ignored the COMMUNIST IN OUR COUNTRY...and didn't do what General Augusto Pinochet (commander-in-chief of the Chilean Army) done to the communists rabbles and their leader Salvador Allende in Chile on September 11, 1973 just for 5 days (La Moneda)...

We have the Constitution that prohibits the military being used on U.S. citizens.

Now if someone in authority were to declare that these enemies of the Constitution were now considered 

enemy agents/terrorists then I believe that is another onion to be peeled. 

I don't know why we can't use them to secure our ballots or protect the polls.

• Upvote 1

She stated that she was going to quit politics if she did not get her way. All I can say to her is: Don't let the door hit her where the good Lord split her. 

If you believe this simpleton former bartender is ever going to leave politics now that she can afford all of her make-up that she could never afford on a bartender salary will leave voluntarily, then I have land to sell to you on Venus...well maybe Mars. I hear that they are selling one-acre plots on Mars now.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Hey remember when demoncraps were saying this:

PRESIDENT CALLS FOR CIVILITY, HEALING AT SERVICE FOR VICTIMS OF ARIZONA SHOOTING

Obama Calls for a New Era of Civility in U.S. Politics

In Aftermath of Shooting: Calls for Security, Civility

and so forth and so on.

Now they want to create lists like they did during the days of Gulags. What will happen with these lists? What do you think is going to happen to the people on these lists? Remember when they have no "enemies" to go after, who will they then go after?  If you don't tow the party line what will become of you? Whatever happened to civility they,demoncraps, talked about?  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

Most of us are on a list already. 

Every post we make that goes against the grain,

Every firearm comment we have made,

Every gun or box of ammo we bought,

Every phone call or text that sounds radical.

We are on a list somewhere.

I bet I can get to her before here demon thugs can get to me. :o

• Upvote 3