Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP STING w CIA Director Steve Pieczenik The Biggest Election Story in History, QFS-BLOCKCHAIN

rayh56

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You guys might wanna check out this new government agency and it's roll in 

election security.

Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency CISA

https://www.cisa.gov/sites/default/files/cisa/logo_verbose.png

green-check.png Reality: The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) do not design or audit ballots, which are processes managed by state and local election officials.

red-x.png  Rumor: DHS or CISA printed paper ballots with security measures and is auditing results as a countermeasure against ballot counterfeiting.

Get the Facts: While DHS and CISA assist states and localities with securing election infrastructure, DHS and CISA do not design, print, or audit ballots. State and local election officials manage ballot design and printing, as well as the auditing of results.

Local election offices have security and detection measures in place that make it highly difficult to commit fraud through counterfeit ballots. While the specific measures vary, in accordance with state and local election laws and practices, ballot security measures can include signature matching, information checks, barcodes, watermarks, and precise paper weights. 

DHS and CISA operate in support of state and local election officials, and do not administer elections or handle ballots. CISA’s role in election security includes sharing information, such as cyber threat indicators, with state and local election officials, as well as providing technical cybersecurity services (e.g. vulnerability scanning) upon the request of those officials.

Useful Sources

LGD or anyone else am I reading this wrong does this say it’s a rumor that DHS printed a watermark on the ballots and this was only a rumor?? 

I think that DHS didn't do the actual printing, but they designed the ballots, and had the watermarks, and other security measures designed into the ballots. Then someone else, the states, whoever, had to print them that way. Some who didn't know about the new security features  will be the ones to watch for, they will have illegal ballots. At least that is my understanding of what is going on. We will have to wait and see what happens. Let's hope the evil is reveled and dealt with.   

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, HeyJonesy said:

I seen this a 7:30 this morning, I have been busy bringing hay for the cows! Do we know who this man is , and what is his affiliation! I have been thinking about this mans testimony all day on the tractor 🚜! My question is this? I thought each state was responsible for printing their on ballots! Is the paper used for ballots come from the federal government? I really hope this is true! I need more answers. JMHO 

• Upvote 1

Could any of this be true? One would think there would be some kind of authentication for all Ballots. that being said, I would have never thought that mail in ballots would EVER be allowed without some sort of I.D. which we know the Dems do not care about. Problem with most of this is there is no moral compass on the left side. The only way they could win is fraud in my opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

When I heard about this yesterday, my first thought was the software's ability to detect chain of possession, and I am not gifted in tech capabilities. It is logical that it could recognize address and name from a database, but then what? If someone out there has a suggestion, I am eager to learn.  

16 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

LGD or anyone else am I reading this wrong does this say it’s a rumor that DHS printed a watermark on the ballots and this was only a rumor?? 

That's exactly why I posted this. Because if you only listen to what he say's that is the imprecation one gets. HOWEVER, I have become something of an expert at using this form of speech. It stems from my not wanting to lie while at the same time not wanting to be explicit in the truth. He did say that the DHS putting a water mark on ballots is a rumor.

He did not say it wasn't done. 

He said that DHS oversees the ballot printing processes. Thus a watermark could well be on said ballots But DHS didn't put them there, the printer did. 

It's a form of miscommunication that is quite useful when dealing with people that are not capable of thinking deeply enough. Like children, or clerks who don't know how to count change. 

The new agency was created by Trump just after the 2018 mid term elections. Don't doubt Trumps ability here to trick the Demonrats and blow up their election fraud. 

• Upvote 7