Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRAP SET: Dept. of Homeland Security controlled “official ballots” production. Dems print extras, not knowing about non-radioactive isotope watermarks on “official ballots”.

7 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Yup. Democracy is over alright.  Hate Trump all you want. That doesn’t bother me at all. What I can’t understand is how you can’t see that they will toss ole Uncle Joe aside and then take over. If nothing is done now there won’t be any more “elections”. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're kidding right?....Orange 45 declared victory at a presser at 2:30a.m. election night.

I guess you forgot in 2016 we had 3 states that were recounted and in 2020 we had to wait until Dec to get the call from the Supreme Court.  As an American you should want the votes to be counted properly because if you think the Dems are the only ones who can riot and cheat in an election you are sorely mistaken

Shabbs, you might think about toning down the gloating and spiking the football in the face of people who are very angry about an election fraught with fraud.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

19 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

It is not a glorious day for America.  We are in the midst of another Coup attempt.  Just because a DNC Media called Biden the victor it doesn’t mean a thing.  

Fox News called it too.  Quite a few thousand non-socially distanced Biden supporters celebrating outside OUR White House...not smart in a pandemic, like one of Trump's spreader rallies.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I guess you forgot in 2016 we had 3 states that were recounted and in 2020 we had to wait until Dec to get the call from the Supreme Court.  As an American you should want the votes to be counted properly because if you think the Dems are the only ones who can riot and cheat in an election you are sorely mistaken

Shabbs, you might think about toning down the gloating and spiking the football in the face of people who are very angry about an election fraught with fraud.  

You might want to knock off the voter fraud conspiracy junk until it's verified and adjudicated.  Your only proof is internet motivated rubbish.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Fox News called it too.  Quite a few thousand non-socially distanced Biden supporters celebrating outside OUR White House...not smart in a pandemic, like one of Trump's spreader rallies.

GO RV, then BV 

Newsmax is the new goto for Conservatives.  Fox is directed by its leftist owners.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

You might want to knock off the voter fraud conspiracy junk until it's verified and adjudicated.  Your only proof is internet motivated rubbish.

We shall see.  I will concede a Biden victory when the States have verified their elections.  

Internet motivated, you have your head in the sand.

I guess Biden will be calling you to head his Department of Bringing America Together,  You are displaying all the rightgeous behavior, all the behavior you said you HATED about Trump.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

50 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Just heard (car radio)
Joe Pags said Biden can't be President because of all the things on Hunter's laptop.

We will have president Kamala.  He's mad.  I’m livid.

My thoughts were that was the plan anyways all along. She dropped out first and he entered real late to stay out of site. He stayed out of site mostly during run to not screw it up. I’ve thought he’d never make it thirty days. Heck I’ve even thought he’d never make inauguration. He’d suddenly pass from his “dementia” and it’d be could conveniently called COVID.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TexasGranny said:

According to our Constitution, "the AP" doesn't decide who has won. That is up to the Electors in the Electoral College.

And, there are multiple lawsuits in several states that are demanding recounts and lots of video evidence of tampering.

Thank God you've chimed in here. 

I don't think you know how much I value your thoughts as someone much more 

well grounded that most, or me for that matter. :tiphat:

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

It is not a glorious day for America.  We are in the midst of another Coup attempt.  Just because a DNC Media called Biden the victor it doesn’t mean a thing.  

But it IS a GLORIOUS day for America if you love to Dance With the Devil.

45 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're kidding right?....Orange 45 declared victory at a presser at 2:30a.m. election night.

GO RV, then BV 

The problem with liberals, besides that they love to Dance With the Devil, 

is that they seem to never understand how to do their  own research. 

Dammed laws are always getting in your way, right!:lol:

:flagsmiley: THE VICE PRESIDENT CALLS THE RESULTS:flagsmiley:

Not the AP, CNN, FOX NEWS or even the President. 

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11641

November 4-December 14, 2020: Counting Popular Votes and Filing Certificates of Ascertainment Following election day, the states are to count and certify popular vote results according to their respective statutory and procedural requirements. When the states have completed their vote counts and ascertained the official results, the U.S. Code (3 U.S.C. §6) requires the state governors to prepare, “as soon as practicable,” documents known as Certificates of Ascertainment of the vote. The certificates must list the names of the electors chosen by the voters and the number of votes received in the popular election results, also the names of all losing candidates for elector, and the number of votes they received. Certificates of Ascertainment, which are often signed by state governors, must carry the seal of the state. One copy is forwarded to the Archivist of the United States (the

January 6, 2021: Joint Session of Congress to Count Electoral Votes and Declare Election Results Meets On January 6, or another date set by law, the Senate and House of Representatives assemble at 1:00 p.m. in a joint session at the Capitol, in the House chamber, to count the electoral votes and declare the results (3 U.S.C. §15). The Vice President presides as President of the Senate. The Vice President opens the certificates and presents them to four tellers, two from each chamber. The tellers read and make a list of the returns. When the votes have been ascertained and counted, the tellers transmit them to the Vice President. If one of the tickets has received a majority of 270 or more electoral votes, the Vice President announces the results, which “shall be deemed a sufficient declaration of the persons, if any, elected President and Vice President.”

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Pepperina said:

I Totally Agree with what Kevin Says in (5:56 min )......

....ABOUT  THIS  WHOLE   FIASCO  ‼️👍👍

First of all I wish to declare that I like you and appreciate ALL that you bring to the table. :tiphat:

But when this man say's, "if Joe Biden wants to be seen as a man of moral integrity", he lost me right there. People need to wake up to one simple cold hard truth before it kills them, LITTERALLY.

The Demonrats and ALL THEIR FOLLOWERS have absolutely no moral character what so ever. They don't operate from the same moral and lawful foundation that people like you and I do. And they don't give a rat's azz that we do either. These people are experts at deceit, manipulation, lying, murder, and ALL other methods of Machiavellian plots to achieve their goals.  I only wish that everyone would begin to focus on what their real goals are. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8

1 hour ago, cws said:

My thoughts were that was the plan anyways all along. She dropped out first and he entered real late to stay out of site. He stayed out of site mostly during run to not screw it up. I’ve thought he’d never make it thirty days. Heck I’ve even thought he’d never make inauguration. He’d suddenly pass from his “dementia” and it’d be could conveniently called COVID.  

I figured Biden would meet with an "accident" and Kamala would take over.   But the laptop thing is an even better plan.  This way, they don't have to "bump him off".