Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRAP SET: Dept. of Homeland Security controlled “official ballots” production. Dems print extras, not knowing about non-radioactive isotope watermarks on “official ballots”.

10 hours ago, caddieman said:

The world keeps turning. Let’s come together as Americans and make our Government work.

So for 4 solid years your party been trashing the system, with every slick Willie move, now you want to work together. Go pound the sand your head been in for the last 4 years. What happening here is Treason, folks are going to jail. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

On 11/8/2020 at 3:39 AM, Rmc10 said:

Newmax hasn't called it. Fox news used to be owned by conservatives but their children who took over are liberals and Disney owns Fox now too. 

I can understand why Trump supporters have migrated to Newsmax....Trump and Ruddy are pretty tight.  ;)  Ruddy is no idiot....ratings mean bucks, and Trump's voter conspiracy theories are worth gold to Newsmax, as their ratings go through the roof.  They'll hang on until they've rung it dry, then they'll bail and move on....or Ruddy and Trump will enter into some type of post pOTUS business deal.

Christopher Ruddy: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

‘You’re Just Trolling’: CNN’s Stelter Grills Newsmax Chief for Citing Hillarious Clinton in Refusal to Call Trump’s Election Loss

By Ken MeyerNov 8th, 2020, 1:05 pm

CNN’s Brian Stelter had an intense back-and-forth with Newsmax CEO and Trump ally Chris Ruddy, much of which revolved around Newsmax’s refusal to acknowledge President Donald Trump’s apparent defeat in the 2020 Election.

Ruddy appeared on Reliable Sources, where he said Trump is “not interested in conceding at this time,” and Newsmax won’t call the election for Joe Biden because of the GOP’s disputes with the vote count in multiple battleground states. Stelter countered that the election decision desks have calculated its mathematically impossible for Trump to win now, so he asked Ruddy “do you have a decision desk?”

“We use Decision Desk HQ for our data,” Ruddy answered, which prompted Stelter to note that they called the election for Biden days ago.

“I am listening to Hillarious Clinton,” Ruddy went on. “She said in August that Joe Biden shouldn’t concede under any circumstances.”

“You’re just trolling,” Stelter responded before asking if Ruddy is angling to form a post-presidency business arrangement with Trump. This segued into the president’s gripes with Fox News, with Ruddy bashing the network for how they handled their Florida and Arizona result calls.

“Fox has a great decision desk,” Stelter said. “I respect their decision desk. They don’t do it like that. They don’t play games like that, Chris.”

This was a recurring topic throughout the conversation, for later on, Ruddy touted Newsmax’s election audience, which caused Stelter to say “If you’re a major player in cable news, you’ve got a responsibility to stop airing this bogus voter fraud stuff… Why is this election denialism airing on your network, Chris?”

The discussion went on from there with Stelter and Ruddy further locking horns over the “bogus voter fraud lies” Newsmax allows from its commentators. Stelter also accused Ruddy of trying to tap into the anti-media anger held by Trump supporters.

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/youre-just-trolling-cnns-stelter-grills-newsmax-chief-for-citing-Hillarious-clinton-in-refusal-to-call-trumps-election-loss/

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 1:42 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

But it IS a GLORIOUS day for America if you love to Dance With the Devil.

The problem with liberals, besides that they love to Dance With the Devil, 

is that they seem to never understand how to do their  own research. 

Dammed laws are always getting in your way, right!:lol:

And then there's the Trump supporters who may or may not dance with the devil....but they certainly tote his water, nice and straight, never spilling a drop.  As always, just my opinion, from years of observation.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1

On 11/8/2020 at 7:01 AM, Indraman said:

You are missing one key point...the Democrats will control the voting process and the corruption we saw this cycle will never allow another Republican or Conservative be elected to office.

This is a Spiritual Battle and if you are a believer in anyway, get on your knees and pray for God to expose the corruption and lies that are blinding most Americans.

It's now or never or there won't be a 2024. 

Indy

TITLE: 'Judgement Is Coming' Interview & Who Will Win 2020 US Elections | Dr. Sharon Stone

SOURCE: RIG NATION

She starts talking about US Elections at the 1:16:30 mark. Quite interesting how she calls out that we won't know who the President will be until 'end of the year'. She also calls out how the remnant needs to humble themselves and pray, as there's a spiritual battle for the control of the US and the US will be the first dominoe to fall that will cause nations all over the world to follow the changing of abortion laws to protect the unborn.

If you are a believer, get on your hands and knees and pray for this country and the path that we take forward. Make this a daily activity and humble yourself, and stand in the gap for your family, your friends, your community, and your country.

Indy

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Trump indictments

Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election netted indictments against 34 people and three entities.

FEATURED FACT-CHECK

However, 25 of the people indicted are Russian nationals or Russian intelligence officers.

Only six of the 34 indicated are in Trump’s orbit:

Paul Manafort (48/25 counts): Former Trump campaign chairman, former lobbyist for Ukrainian officials; crimes alleged not connected to his work for Trump. Convicted of tax and bank fraud. Oct. 30, 2017 indictment (with Gates): Counts 1-6; 10-12: 9. Feb. 13, 2018 indictment: 18. Feb. 22, 2018 superseding indictment (with Gates): Counts 1-5; 10-14; 24-32: 19. Sept. 14, 2018, superseding criminal information: 2.

Rick Gates (23 counts): Top deputy to Manafort, former lobbyist for Ukrainian officials; crimes alleged not connected to his work for Trump. Pleaded guilty to lying to investigators and financial fraud related to hiding money he earned lobbying for politicians in the Ukraine along with Manafort. Oct. 30, 2017 (with Manafort): Counts 1-2; 7-12: 8. Feb. 22, 2018 superseding indictment (with Manafort) Counts 6-10; 15-32.

Roger Stone (7 counts): Longtime adviser; Trump campaign official dispatched Stone to get information from WikiLeaks about the thousands of hacked Democratic emails in an effort to damage Hillarious Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Convicted of obstructing a congressional inquiry, lying to investigators under oath and trying to block the testimony of a witness whose account would have exposed his lies.

Michael Cohen (1 count): Longtime Trump lawyer and adviser. Pleaded guilty to a series of criminal charges, including a campaign finance law violation that implicated the president but was unrelated to the Russia interference investigation.

George Papadopoulos (1 count): Campaign adviser on foreign policy to Trump. Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his efforts to put the Trump campaign in contact with Moscow.

Michael Flynn (1 count): Campaign adviser to Trump and then briefly his national security adviser. Indicted Nov. 30, 2017. Pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his discussions with the Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition. Flynn and Kislyak had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia for election meddling.

Because of the various indictments filed against Manafort, one could count a total of 48 charges against him. But ultimately he faced 25 charges: He went on trial for 18 charges (and was found guilty of eight of them) and then faced seven more charges (he pleaded guilty to two).

So, that’s a total of 58 or 81 charges against Trump associates — not 215.

But the claim we’re checking refers not to individual charges but indictments, of which there are only a half dozen directly tied to Trump.

The other presidents

We contacted more than a half dozen presidential historians and none said they were aware of a source that lists the number of indictments during the presidential administrations in question.

But we did find tallies organized a bit differently in a March 2019 article by FiveThirtyEight. The article counted the number of people indicted in cases made by special counsels, from Watergate through Mueller.

Nixon: 28 key indictments. There were 72 indictments charging 68 people (58 were convicted), all in the Watergate scandal or related investigations. But arguably only 28 of the 68 were part of, or closely tied to, Nixon’s administration. They included two of Nixon’s attorneys general, two White House counsels, two secretaries of treasury and a number of White House aides.

Click here to see a spreadsheet listing the Watergate indictments.

Reagan: 33 people indicted. 18 people indicted (16 convicted) in an investigation of fraud, corruption and influence-peddling within the Department of Housing and Urban Development; 14 people, including Caspar Weinberger and Oliver North, charged (11 convicted) in the Iran-contra scandal, an illicit arms deal with Iran orchestrated by members of the administration; and White House aide Lyn Nofziger was charged (his conviction was overturned) over corruption allegations surrounding Wedtech, a military contractor. 

Clinton: 2 officials indicted. Agriculture Secretary Mike Espy was charged (and acquitted) over allegations that he accepted improper gifts from businesses and lobbyists. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Henry Cisneros was convicted (and pardoned) of making false statements to law enforcement about hush money payments to his former mistress.

Obama: None.

Carter: None. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/jan/09/facebook-posts/many-more-criminal-indictments-under-trump-reagan-/

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

And then there's the Trump supporters who may or may not dance with the devil....but they certainly tote his water, nice and straight, never spilling a drop.  As always, just my opinion, from years of observation.

GO RV, then BV

I don’t care whether you’re Democrat or Republican, you should want a fair election. The American people deserve that. All Americans deserve that. I used to be a democrat but I would not vote for another one if my life depended on it. I’m sick of the name calling and the derogatory remarks from both sides. I’m a decent, caring and loving human being as are most Americans regardless of party affiliation. Shame on all of you!

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

On 11/8/2020 at 8:28 AM, yota691 said:

And they celebrate. Amazing how stupidity, ignorance and just plain hate reveals itself... 

:twothumbs: You The MAN, Yota, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

You "may" also want to note THEE Cognitive Dissonane, Willful Ignorance, AND Tactical Stupidity OF THEE Snowflake And Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces "practicing" THEIR "kiss" THEIR OWN "hind" "quarters" CULT "beliefs" WITH THEIR "cognitions" INEXTRICABLY EMBEDDED IN THEIR OWN "safe" "spaces" IN THEIR "perpetual" "self" "loving" "embrace".

What happens ON or ABOUT December 18, 2020???!!!

EO 13848:

Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election

Signed:

09/12/2018

Published:

09/14/2018

FR Citation:

83 FR 46843

FR Doc. Number:

2018-20203

PDF

6 pages

See: EO 13694, April 1, 2015; EO 13757, December 28, 2016, Proc. 8693, July 24, 2011

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the ability of persons located, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including through the unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure or the covert distribution of propaganda and disinformation, constitutes an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States. Although there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcome or vote tabulation in any United States election, foreign powers have historically sought to exploit America's free and open political system. In recent years, the proliferation of digital devices and internet-based communications has created significant vulnerabilities and magnified the scope and intensity of the threat of foreign interference, as illustrated in the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment. I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with this threat.

(b) Within 45 days of receiving the assessment and information described in section 1(a) of this order, the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate agencies and, as appropriate, State and local officials, shall deliver to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, and the Secretary of Defense a report evaluating, with respect to the United States election that is the subject of the assessment described in section 1(a):

(i) the extent to which any foreign interference that targeted election infrastructure materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, the tabulation of votes, or the timely transmission of election results; and

(ii) if any foreign interference involved activities targeting the infrastructure of, or pertaining to, a political organization, campaign, or candidate, the Start Printed Page 46844extent to which such activities materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, including by unauthorized access to, disclosure or threatened disclosure of, or alteration or falsification of, information or data.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, dacklen said:

I don’t care whether you’re Democrat or Republican, you should want a fair election. The American people deserve that. All Americans deserve that. I used to be a democrat but I would not vote for another one if my life depended on it. I’m sick of the name calling and the derogatory remarks from both sides. I’m a decent, caring and loving human being as are most Americans regardless of party affiliation. Shame on all of you!

As a decent, caring and loving human being, why did you choose to quote me?....Are you talking to ALL of us in this thread as being shameful, or just those of us who voted for Joe Biden?  :shrug:  You know, me being a decent, caring and loving human being myself....I simply couldn't bring myself to vote for someone who has proven himself to be none of those things.

GO RV, then BV  

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

On 11/6/2020 at 8:14 AM, Shabibilicious said:

That is true.....It's interesting though that he's livid with mail-in voting when that's exactly how hw himself, his wife, and most of his cabinet voted.

GO RV, then BV

Voting by mail occurred in several different ways this year but can be placed into two categories:

1) Solicited - this is how we think of absentee ballots and military ballots. The individual must request ahead of time and stat the reason for their absence (in most cases) which then entitles to them to receive a ballot, if approved. This is considered a solicted ballot because the individual must make the attempt to request the ballot in order to receive it.

2) Unsolicited  - Unsolicited ballots can be thought of like that coupon pak you get in the mail every so often. The individual never made the attempt to obtain a ballot but received one through the mail This is sometimes called mass mailing. This type of balloting is open to various types of fraud because it is a broad mailing to addresses found within a specific location. Fraud can occur through what are considered "loose ballots" meaning there is no chain of evidence attached to the ballot. Since voter rolls have not been purged thoroughly this can also lead to other forms of voter integrity issues such as voters who have moved out of the voting precinct. 

When talking about mail-in ballots it is crucial that these two categories are explicitly stated as the first category there is a chain of evidence that cannot be rivaled by the second. While there are voter integrity issues associated with both of these categories, the second category leaves so much room for voter fraud that it should never be used in any election.

Trump and his administration used the solicited mail-in method in which they asked for a ballot, received one and then mailed it back. Much different than if they never asked for one. 

MOst demoncraps want to lump solicited with unsolicited mail-in ballots to give credibility to the latter. This is pure spin as one cannot conflate the two. 

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

As a decent, caring and loving human being, why did you choose to quote me?....Are you talking to ALL of us in this thread as being shameful, or just those of us who voted for Joe Biden?  :shrug:  You know, me being a decent, caring and loving human being myself....I simply couldn't bring myself to vote for someone who has proven himself to be none of those things.

GO RV, then BV  

I’m speaking to all of you. I rarely comment on this site so not sure how it didn’t post as an individual comment and not a response to you personally.