Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Biden victory would be a loss for Iraq

yota691

37 minutes ago, justchecking123 said:

Lol. 

So Biden's on the take, and y'all talking about burning torches in the streets because he's (almost) won the election.

Follow the money, ya dorks.

There isn't anyone they (any American political figure besides Trump) wouldn't sell their souls to (think John Kerry). 

If there was influence and power to come from Iraq, they'd flip that currency on in a second. 

The CBI could care less who's in charge. 

I understand they don’t give a hoot who is in charge here in the US with regards to the RV.  What I’m referencing is Iran getting all in Iraq’s business like it was and since has been getting cleaned out. The reason Biden would cause that is because under bummer they were more then to friendly with Iran. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, Spartakus said:

It seems like it Jaygo. I hate loosing Mike Pompeo.

Pompeo was the governor of Kansas where I live before the White House. Many are glad he is gone. He is just like Trump. As long as it helps HIM he is on board. Didn’t make a lot of good decisions for the state. 

• Confused 4
  • Downvote 1

On 11/5/2020 at 4:43 AM, ChuckFinley said:

I have a Plan B in case Biden pulled this crap. I do not want to put all Dems in this category as they were just exercising their right to vote. But those like the Clintons, Biden family, Polosi and the Dem Party Heads should all be held accountable. I have not been watching TV in the States since 2008. I checked the results and they showed Biden winning 10 states with over 100% voting participation. They all need to get a recount and that is done regardless of who took the state. This is all BS cheating. This is one case where I believe the people need to get involved. This is why I hate the media not one person called it out. We will be in a shooting war here within a few days to weeks. I for one am not worried about that part as I am ready. Marshal Law will be put in place. I can only hope they get every single person involved in this attempted TAKE OVER and make a public example of them.

If some of the videos presented are accurate, such as people bring in wagon load of ballets at 03:30 and telling Republicans monitors to leave then you can beat that this is well organized and at a high level. 

Dem Party Heads should all fricking ROLL for treason!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

48 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Sorry Biden has it on lock. 

Agreed, it’s not voter fraud at this point. It is coup on the US Govt. It is again being painted with rosy shades to even call this voter fraud. It is an assault on the President of the United States! Make no mistake, this an assault. It is how Democratic governments are taken over. Soon we too will be suffering the same path Venezuela took after their votes were all thrown in the trash......

Save up your newspaper and corn cobs to wipe your arses with. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

45 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Sorry Biden has it on lock. 

No, I believe there is still hope.  It is God who allows rulers to rise and fall.  His ways and thoughts are greater than ours.  My meager thoughts....Biden is half of an administration that turned away from God in BIG ways, to name a few:  championed *** marriages, supported abortions, and hated Israel by pushing the Iran horrid deal.  We prayed for revival as a county.  I believe If Biden rises in power, then with a broken heart I say God has lifted His hand off the USA and we are in a time of great judgment.  Biden stands for what God opposes, and if Biden were allowed to rise again with his values then God, for this time has turned His back on us as we have turned our back on Him.  But Jesus can still make miracles happen and it could all turn around like that, and the world will be shocked to see that only God could do such a thing.  There are numerous Bible verse declaring it is only God who allows rules to rise to power and we felt the glory of God on the USA when President Trump rose to power, look at all he has done for Israel, His chosen people.  If our Sovereign God so chooses to place His hand back on America, President Trump will serve a 2nd term.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, fancy said:

No, I believe there is still hope.  It is God who allows rulers to rise and fall.  His ways and thoughts are greater than ours.  My meager thoughts....Biden is half of an administration that turned away from God in BIG ways, to name a few:  championed *** marriages, supported abortions, and hated Israel by pushing the Iran horrid deal.  We prayed for revival as a county.  I believe If Biden rises in power, then with a broken heart I say God has lifted His hand off the USA and we are in a time of great judgment.  Biden stands for what God opposes, and if Biden were allowed to rise again with his values then God, for this time has turned His back on us as we have turned our back on Him.  But Jesus can still make miracles happen and it could all turn around like that, and the world will be shocked to see that only God could do such a thing.  There are numerous Bible verse declaring it is only God who allows rules to rise to power and we felt the glory of God on the USA when President Trump rose to power, look at all he has done for Israel, His chosen people.  If our Sovereign God so chooses to place His hand back on America, President Trump will serve a 2nd term.

Kim Clement said Trump would serve two terms, but I swear, I'm going to have a stroke before it happens. Patience is not my middle name....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

Kim Clement said Trump would serve two terms, but I swear, I'm going to have a stroke before it happens. Patience is not my middle name....

I feel the exact same way jcfrag! Not to mention how much our patience has been tested these many, many years by this crazy investment 😫 It’s exhausting!!

• Upvote 6

On 11/4/2020 at 7:47 PM, cws said:

And that would lead to the end of our RV ever happening before a good group of us pass away.  

As bad as I hate to admit it! I have to agree with you! I think this deal is as good as dead! Just my luck too! Like I say Im riding this horse till he dies, lt looks like hes limping bad! JMHO ! 😢

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Artitech said:

As bad as I hate to admit it! I have to agree with you! I think this deal is as good as dead! Just my luck too! Like I say Im riding this horse till he dies, lt looks like hes limping bad! JMHO ! 😢

Check out the video about the voter fraud sting operation in the Rumor section. It will give you hope! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, KDuesing said:

Sorry Biden wont be on lock long he will be removed because of his dementia. 

I always laughed when Joe would have a rare outdoor / indoor campaign speech he would everytime make a few trot's to show his youthful vitality and vigor ... so sad really ...... lets go cbi / imf 

• Upvote 1

If the Iraq government can’t withstand a change in leadership of a foreign country, they are not stable enough to stand behind a change in currency value. Iraq needs to be strong and sovereign. Therefore, the President of the USA should not matter with respect to the value of the IQD. 

Us Americans aren’t quite as important as we sometimes think we are. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, ametad said:

If the Iraq government can’t withstand a change in leadership of a foreign country, they are not stable enough to stand behind a change in currency value. Iraq needs to be strong and sovereign. Therefore, the President of the USA should not matter with respect to the value of the IQD.

You more then anyone should reread the article to understand why.

14 minutes ago, KDuesing said:

You more then anyone should reread the article to understand why.

Yeah, I read it again. The point is that Iraq needs sovereign stability. For Iraq to have a globally recognized currency they must be able to withstand changes within the US Government without causing unrest within Iraq. 

• Upvote 1

Let’s put it this way if one states software has been swinging votes over 7000 in one county alone and the software is in 47 counties then how many states is this software or similar being used doing same! Yes coup yes voter fraud on multiple fronts! They have the evidence relax ignore the dumb ass Democrats claiming victory TRUMP will win 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Agreed screwball it’s funny how always always a software glitch is in the Demorats favor never in a Republics favor...funny how that happens! Michigan should be a landslide win for Trump can’t wait to see it reversed and then all the crying whiny Demorats losing their damn minds!! Lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2