Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Biden victory would be a loss for Iraq

yota691

According to figures released by the Justice Department, the Mueller investigation actually cost $32 million, and did not exonerate the President by any means.
Mueller's report said that the investigation did not establish that the Trump campaign "coordinated or conspired" with Russia's election interference. However, the report did lay out a case that there was strong evidence Trump obstructed justice, on several occasions. The report also stated that if Mueller's office "had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Mueller ultimately decided not to make a decision on whether to charge Trump, for many reasons, including Department of Justice policy that a president "cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional."
reported by, CNN
  • Sad 3

32 minutes ago, utah rock said:
According to figures released by the Justice Department, the Mueller investigation actually cost $32 million, and did not exonerate the President by any means.
Mueller's report said that the investigation did not establish that the Trump campaign "coordinated or conspired" with Russia's election interference. However, the report did lay out a case that there was strong evidence Trump obstructed justice, on several occasions. The report also stated that if Mueller's office "had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Mueller ultimately decided not to make a decision on whether to charge Trump, for many reasons, including Department of Justice policy that a president "cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional."
reported by, CNN

This statement clearly explains why in "America" kangaroo courts were replaced with Law and Order in hopes of Justice.  Better yet, how about "Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the Constitution"     

“A bedrock principle of the American criminal justice system is that a defendant accused of a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. This protection comes from the due process guarantees in the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the U.S. Constitution.”

Like, we can't prove you didn't commit a crime but we're confident you did.  The crime is $32 million spent on "Knowingly" false, misleading, propaganda and charging innocent individuals in an attempt to frame PDJT!  The FAKE News is losing their narrative regarding 2020 election.  Fun to watch actually, Karma is a B*tch.  Trump202Q, can't wait till Christmas!  

• Like 3
  • Pow! 4

On 11/29/2020 at 9:27 PM, ChuckFinley said:

"Build Back Better"

this is the motto of the "Great Reset". Some here are truly excited about this opportunity. I for one will do my best to fight this. 

I agree this reset needs to be stopped in its tracks, if not humanity is doomed.

4 hours ago, utah rock said:

I don't know because I don't care. As much as one might hate main stream media they always tell a form of the truth. Burisma, Hunter Biden, Ukraine, all of that has been laid out in the open and the only criminal evidence found pointed in the direction of trump. Trump has had four years, politized the DOJ :facepalm: and still no legal action taken, why? Trump spent almost two years complaining about our election process, not perfect but better than most, instead of working toward fixing problems with in it. This smear campaign by our commander in chief and attack on his rivals family are so low, I will not even consider them. If I saw any integrity in our commander in chief, then maybe, but what I see in him is a person who demands respect while incapable of showing any. This comes through by the way he communicates, calling people negative names in an attempt to insult and the way he divides, as if Democrats aren't Americans. We live in a country that at one time professed to be free, but when you listen to trump one almost feels like it's a crime to have a differing opinion. So yeah, it does tell quite a bit, but not in the manner you are thinking.    

During that Fox interview I watch our President lie to all that would listen, saying he had been exonerated in the Russian investigation, among other things. That's simply not true.  You can believe what ever you like and that is not the point, the point is in the investigation, no where does it say he was exonerated, if there was someone would be able to copy and paste it here. That wont happen because again the facts don't support system" rel="">support the words that come from his mouth. 

Which made him the best President we've ever had....he's NOT a politican.

3 hours ago, 82Corp. said:

This statement clearly explains why in "America" kangaroo courts were replaced with Law and Order in hopes of Justice.  Better yet, how about "Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the Constitution"     

“A bedrock principle of the American criminal justice system is that a defendant accused of a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. This protection comes from the due process guarantees in the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments of the U.S. Constitution.”

Like, we can't prove you didn't commit a crime but we're confident you did.  The crime is $32 million spent on "Knowingly" false, misleading, propaganda and charging innocent individuals in an attempt to frame PDJT!  The FAKE News is losing their narrative regarding 2020 election.  Fun to watch actually, Karma is a B*tch.  Trump202Q, can't wait till Christmas!  

Amazing post thank you so much and I agree with you 100%!!!

• Thanks 1