Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Biden victory would be a loss for Iraq

yota691

Alan Dershowitz: Trump has chance to prevail in Constitutional challenge to Pa. presidential results

In an interview with John Solomon on a Just the News election special, renowned legal scholar Alan Dershowitz said that Trump campaign legal challenges to 2020 presidential election results could rise to the Supreme Court provided that plaintiffs demonstrate that sufficient numbers of votes were affected to influence outcomes in particular states.

Dershowitz believes the Trump team has a chance of prevailing in Pennsylvania. "At least under the Constitutional challenge, the Article II challenge in Pennsylvania, they have a pretty good chance of winning," he said.

Victoria Toensing and Joe diGenova, members of the president's legal team, spoke about the ongoing legal battle during the special.

The Supreme Court is "not gonna take a case, a big case, unless it determines the outcome of the election," diGenova said. "So that means the president has to win additional states."

Toensing said that states with Republican-controlled legislatures, if they chose, could refuse to certify the election.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Trump's Firehose of Falsehood

His refusal to concede is more than sour grapes. It's an information-warfare tactic to leave the public bewildered and cynical.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F08e8b206-30fb-41fc-bc3a-f7a42dc20ca0_2910x3885.jpeg
Nov 18 32 15  

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

With the presidential election over and Joe Biden’s victory beyond rational dispute, the game plan of Donald Trump and his allies has come into focus. For their last act, they are executing a Russia-style disinformation campaign.

To be sure, there are other interpretations of the blizzard of spurious lawsuits, baseless allegations, conspiracy theories, and outright lies that the Trump team has unleashed across the courts, conservative media and social media. But none of those interpretations fits the facts.

Do the Republicans really think the election was an intricately coordinated fraud perpetrated in multiple states? There is no evidence that this happened, or even could have.

Do they seriously expect the courts to overturn the result? Legal experts say the chances are infinitesimal. A few narrow claims of miscounts or procedural glitches might stand, but all the charges of fraud on a scale large enough to change the result have been fabrications.

Unfortunately, a more sinister interpretation better fits the facts. What Trump and his supporters are up to should be thought of not as a litigation campaign that is likely to fail, but as an information-warfare campaign that is likely to succeed—and, indeed, is succeeding already. More specifically, they are employing a tactic called “the firehose of falsehood.” This information-warfare technique, according to researchers at the RAND Corporation, is marked by “high numbers of channels and messages and a shameless willingness to disseminate partial truths or outright fictions.”

After Russian agents poisoned Sergei Skripal and his daughter in Britain in 2018, Kremlin-controlled media blamed Britain. And/or Ukraine. And/or it was an accident. And/or it was suicide. And/or it was a revenge killing by relatives. And/or Russia did not produce the nerve agent that was used. And/or an entirely different nerve agent was used. The Washington Post, which published a flowchart of Russia’s kaleidoscopic inventions, summarized what the propagandists were up to: “They fling up swarms of falsehoods, concocted theories, and red herrings, intended not so much to persuade people as to bewilder them.”

Unlike more traditional forms of propaganda, the firehose of falsehood does not aim primarily at persuading the public of something that is false (although this is a welcome result). Rather, it floods the information environment with so many lies, half-truths and theories that the public becomes disoriented, confused and distrustful of everyone.

While the bulk of firehose claims are false or misleading, even mutually contradictory, a skilled propagandist may salt the mix with statements that are partly valid, lending apparent plausibility to the rest. The bewildering panoply of true and false, rumor and conspiracy, lawsuits and countersuits, all work toward the main objectives: to undermine legitimate authorities, polarize and fracture society, and open the door to cynicism and demagoguery.

The firehose works—not all the time, not on everyone, but dangerously often.

A 2017 study found that around 10% to 20% of the public believed a variety of fake-news reports, such as the false claim that the pope had endorsed Trump for president, or that the Clinton Foundation had spent $137 million on illegal arms purchases. Importantly, two to three times as many respondents were unsure about the claims. They didn’t know what they could believe—itself a victory for the propagandists.

Trump has often been dismissed as a would-be authoritarian whose saving grace is his incompetence. That may be true in some respects, but at disinformation he is ambitious and skilled. As of Election Day, he had made around 25,000 false and misleading claims. Amid the hailstorm of confusion and contradiction, it was little wonder that Sen. John Kennedy (R-Louisiana) parroted Kremlin disinformation about whether Russian operatives had hacked and released Democratic emails before the 2016 election. “I don’t know, nor do you, nor do any of us,” he said.

I don’t know, nor do you, nor do any of us: That is the outcome Trump and his minions are playing for. Their latest campaign is the most audacious. It began months ago, with Trump’s drumbeat of false attacks on mail voting, quickly echoed by conservative media. That narrative of impending fraud set up the current campaign. Whereas most ordinary Americans view the courts, politics and the media as separate spheres, Trump understands them all as information battlegrounds—avenues of influence to the central goal of casting doubt.

Trump’s strategy is sophisticated, even if his style is not. As a profligate and frequently unsuccessful litigant, he almost certainly knows that his lawsuits will not reverse the election. To succeed, however, he must merely reach two attainable goals: convince Republicans that the election was not free and fair (as 70 percent of them already believe, according to a recent  Politico/Morning Consult poll); and convince much of the rest of the public that the election result is in doubt, and can never be known for sure. Those outcomes will frustrate and distract Democrats, outrage and mobilize Republicans, and—most important from Trump’s point of view—position him to remain agitator-in-chief after he leaves office.

In 2020, the United States did better than in 2016 against pre-election disinformation. Traditional media wised up to manipulators; social media reduced the reach of propaganda; scholars and activists got better at exposing coordinated campaigns; the public grew more sophisticated about fakery. Taken together, those and other countermeasures were an impressive feat of adaptation.

But information warfare also adapts, and it has no more innovative practitioner than Trump, who has applied disinformation techniques to U.S. politics with astonishing audacity and success. Over the past four years, he and his followers have mastered the firehose of falsehood to dominate the public conversation and degrade the country’s understanding of facts, and they will not relinquish their weapon when Trump leaves office.

Jonathan Rauch is a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and author of the forthcoming book The Constitution of Knowledge: A Defense of Truth.

32 15  
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10
  • Pow! 1

17 minutes ago, Carrello said:

His refusal to concede is more than sour grapes. It's an information-warfare tactic to leave the public bewildered and cynical.

Thanks Carrello,great post, neither a left nor a right bias , just an illuminating and potent dose of reality.This is what is known as bringing light into dark.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10
  • Pow! 1

Wayne County GOP election board members rescind votes to certify, claim Dems threatened their families

The two Republican members on Wayne County's board of canvassers signed affidavits Wednesday alleging that they were bullied and misled into approving the election results.

The two Republican members on Wayne County's board of canvassers signed affidavits Wednesday alleging that they were bullied and misled into approving the election results, now insisting that the "votes should be not be certified" until serious irregularities in Detroit's poll books are resolved.

In the statements, the board's Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William Hartmann rescinded their votes and also signaled potential legal action ahead.

"I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified," Hartmann stated in his affidavit. "Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results." 

Palmer added: "I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections."

Screenshot-2020-11-19-at-2.21.19-AM.png Wayne County's board of canvassers GOP member William C. Hartmann's affidavit statements

Both pointed to discrepancies in nearly three quarters of Detroit's precincts poll books where ballots are supposed to match qualified voters.

In Hartmann's review, he determined approximately 71 percent of Detroit's 134 Absent Counting Boards (AVCB) were left "unbalanced and many unexplained." 

Hartmann noted that soon after he informed the board of the inconsistencies, a motion to certify was made by vice chairman Jonathan Kinloch, an opposing Democrat.

"The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation," Palmer wrote. "I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately."

Despite "repeated requests," Palmer explained that she has not received the requisite information, saying that an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of Canvassers is needed to provide the necessary information.

Their pronouncements followed just a day after a chaotic Zoom meeting where the county's election board initially failed to certify the Nov. 3 election results in a 2-2 deadlocked decision along party lines. 

One of the participants in the call, Ned Staebler, railed against Palmer and Hartmann, saying their legacy would be one of racism that would carry on to their grandchildren.

While newly elected State Congressman Abraham Aiyash blurted out where Palmer lived. Aiyash also said that Palmer and Hartmann's interest in reconciling the voter rolls in Detroit was a product of racism. In addition to the abuse endured on the virtual call, Twitter users doxxed Palmer, posting her home address and the identity of her husband's employer.

Palmer and Hartmann voted to certify after this, but later expressed how they felt unduly pressured to reverse course abruptly.

"The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family," Palmer alleged in her affidavit.

Screenshot-2020-11-19-at-2.31.26-AM.png Wayne County's board of canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer's affidavit statements

Hartmann claimed they were "berated and ridiculed by members of the public and other Board members."

"This conduct included specious claims that I was racially motivated in my decision," Hartmann continued. "This public ostracism continued for hours during which time we were not provided an opportunity to break for dinner and were not advised that we could depart and resume the hearing on another date."

After hours of backlash from residents and "public derision" from their Democratic colleagues, the two Republican canvassers were "enticed to agree to certify based on the promise that a full and independent audit would take place." Kinloch assured that a "complete audit of Detroit's election would be undertaken."

"Later that evening, I was sent statements by Secretary Jocelyn Benson made saying that she did not view our audit resolutions to be binding," Palmer testified. "Her comments disputed the representations made by Vice-Chair Kinloch on which I relied."

Palmer and Hartmann's actions were immediately commended by the conservative-leaning Thomas More Society's Amistad Project head Phill Kline. His organization has been contesting election irregularities in several battleground states.

"I'm pleased Mr. Hartmann and Ms. Palmer reiterated their opposition to the certification of the Wayne County results despite bullying and threats and in the face of broken promises by Michigan's Secretary of State," Kline told Just the News, which broke the news. "Mr. Hartman is properly demanding answers from Wayne County election officials."

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

19 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Wayne County GOP election board members rescind votes to certify, claim Dems threatened their families

The two Republican members on Wayne County's board of canvassers signed affidavits Wednesday alleging that they were bullied and misled into approving the election results.

The two Republican members on Wayne County's board of canvassers signed affidavits Wednesday alleging that they were bullied and misled into approving the election results, now insisting that the "votes should be not be certified" until serious irregularities in Detroit's poll books are resolved.

In the statements, the board's Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William Hartmann rescinded their votes and also signaled potential legal action ahead.

"I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified," Hartmann stated in his affidavit. "Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results." 

Palmer added: "I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections."

Screenshot-2020-11-19-at-2.21.19-AM.png Wayne County's board of canvassers GOP member William C. Hartmann's affidavit statements

Both pointed to discrepancies in nearly three quarters of Detroit's precincts poll books where ballots are supposed to match qualified voters.

In Hartmann's review, he determined approximately 71 percent of Detroit's 134 Absent Counting Boards (AVCB) were left "unbalanced and many unexplained." 

Hartmann noted that soon after he informed the board of the inconsistencies, a motion to certify was made by vice chairman Jonathan Kinloch, an opposing Democrat.

"The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation," Palmer wrote. "I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately."

Despite "repeated requests," Palmer explained that she has not received the requisite information, saying that an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of Canvassers is needed to provide the necessary information.

Their pronouncements followed just a day after a chaotic Zoom meeting where the county's election board initially failed to certify the Nov. 3 election results in a 2-2 deadlocked decision along party lines. 

One of the participants in the call, Ned Staebler, railed against Palmer and Hartmann, saying their legacy would be one of racism that would carry on to their grandchildren.

While newly elected State Congressman Abraham Aiyash blurted out where Palmer lived. Aiyash also said that Palmer and Hartmann's interest in reconciling the voter rolls in Detroit was a product of racism. In addition to the abuse endured on the virtual call, Twitter users doxxed Palmer, posting her home address and the identity of her husband's employer.

Palmer and Hartmann voted to certify after this, but later expressed how they felt unduly pressured to reverse course abruptly.

"The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family," Palmer alleged in her affidavit.

Screenshot-2020-11-19-at-2.31.26-AM.png Wayne County's board of canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer's affidavit statements

Hartmann claimed they were "berated and ridiculed by members of the public and other Board members."

"This conduct included specious claims that I was racially motivated in my decision," Hartmann continued. "This public ostracism continued for hours during which time we were not provided an opportunity to break for dinner and were not advised that we could depart and resume the hearing on another date."

After hours of backlash from residents and "public derision" from their Democratic colleagues, the two Republican canvassers were "enticed to agree to certify based on the promise that a full and independent audit would take place." Kinloch assured that a "complete audit of Detroit's election would be undertaken."

"Later that evening, I was sent statements by Secretary Jocelyn Benson made saying that she did not view our audit resolutions to be binding," Palmer testified. "Her comments disputed the representations made by Vice-Chair Kinloch on which I relied."

Palmer and Hartmann's actions were immediately commended by the conservative-leaning Thomas More Society's Amistad Project head Phill Kline. His organization has been contesting election irregularities in several battleground states.

"I'm pleased Mr. Hartmann and Ms. Palmer reiterated their opposition to the certification of the Wayne County results despite bullying and threats and in the face of broken promises by Michigan's Secretary of State," Kline told Just the News, which broke the news. "Mr. Hartman is properly demanding answers from Wayne County election officials."

Thanks Pitcher, proud of these patriots! 

The Truth will come out soon, media can only ignore it so long! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

It’s very disturbing that anyone would be threatened for doing their jobs.  This is a dangerous situation that clearly shows the extent to which the Dems have sunk to in order to win an election.  Intimidation, bullying, name calling, threats to family, and to be put on some AOC list is not the action of a free and fair election.  The people who threatened the Reps should be held accountable for their crime.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

30 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

claim Dems threatened their families

A pure BS assertion.   Dems is just a label and carries no accountability. there may have been threats but those are aggressively prosecuted by the department of justice. Turn over the evidence or better yet, join the `victims anonymous support group. 

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 14

16 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

A pure BS assertion.   Dems is just a label and carries no accountability. there may have been threats but those are aggressively prosecuted by the department of justice. Turn over the evidence or better yet, join the `victims anonymous support group. 

Yep, we all know the Rats would never stoop so low as to threaten anyone, right??:bs:

• Pow! 10

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

his is a dangerous situation that clearly shows the extent to which the Dems have sunk to in order to win an election

thanks for the articles and contributions pitcher ....... there is a article posted above in this thread that displayed a opinion piece by some guy named Rauch .... slamming Trump the opinion is more of the Fake russian hoax bull mess that the dems have played for four years all started by sour puss clinton to hijack a election and continued on for 4 years all the while trump was getting more done for the american people than past Presidents have in decades , the power and control some political people think they must have to control the masses is i agree with you extremely disturbing .... im thinking some people simply dont want to be free and have less government dictating their life the old adage be careful what u wish for has never rung so loud than now ... all the best brother

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Just now, md11fr8dawg said:

ep, we all know the Rats would never stoop so low as to threaten anyone, right??

The point is that nether they or their families should be threatened. If threats were made, they have very powerful options to protect themselves. Attributing it to a general label is just not a very effective way to handle it.  

20 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

You obviously have not seen the video of a Dem screaming at the Rep canvasser In Michigan.  There also is no need to get snarky.  There are facts posted all over this site about voter fraud which you have decided to write off as another Rep conspiracy theory.

Put the shoe on the other foot and consider a Rep threatening, bullying or intimidating a Dem election official.   I wouldn’t want that to happen either.

Let’s discuss, or debate what’s going on in a civil manner because I’m not going to play the angry guy game with you.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

You obviously have not seen the video of a Dem screaming at the Rep canvasser In Michigan. 

I have seen one person screaming at another. Labels dehumanize the atrocities and provide convenient cover to not acknowledge what is really happening. 

A short time after Benjamin Franklin and other delegates had concluded their work on the U.S. Constitution, a woman approached Ben Franklin and asked him "Well, Dr. Franklin, what have you done for us?”

“We have given you a Republic. It remains to be seen if you will be able to retain it.” 

This is an exciting time for Americans, particularly the ones who still believe in honesty. It's a time to fight, to save your country. Remember: you are part of history. What you do affects the future. It's up to you to be a hero, to make the future for your children and grandchildren, for the kind of country you want for them. They are counting on you.

This is not a time for being just nice. Be polite, sure, but don't get sucked into letting your good nature being taken advantage of. Be nice, but willing to fight and don't be made a fool of, by horrible people. As Jesus put it, "Behold, I send you forth as sheep among wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. :twocents:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

1 minute ago, adhoc10 said:

I have seen one person screaming at another. Labels dehumanize the atrocities and provide convenient cover to not acknowledge what is really happening. 

One is enough especially when there are others standing behind him yelling in agreement.  

Two things.  

1. What’s the rush.  Let the process play out

2.  Open your mind to the bigger picture of what is really going on.

America is being primed for a take down.  Our elections are a disgrace, our Leaders are dividing us, our Rule of Law and Constitution are being attacked and millions in this Country are being infected by a virus from China.  Everything is Politicized, nothing is getting accomplished in DC and our Financial System is on the brink of collapse.  

Peace to you adhoc, we are being manipulated and played.  Take care of you and your family.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

It’s very disturbing that anyone would be threatened for doing their jobs.  This is a dangerous situation that clearly shows the extent to which the Dems have sunk to in order to win an election.  Intimidation, bullying, name calling, threats to family, and to be put on some AOC list is not the action of a free and fair election.  The people who threatened the Reps should be held accountable for their crime.  

The un justice department should be on this like stink on $h!+ ! It’s come to my attention, there are video threats made by several different subversives! They should be in federal custody NOW! Along with any of their co conspirators! I don’t know why President Trump will not fire bar, and get someone willing to get tough on these DemoRat subversives! JMHO 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Are you saying you don't comprehend the camouflage that labels provide?? 

Sure....For example labeling people as being racist because of their political beliefs is a lame attempt to camouflage the failures in minority communities caused in most part by the communities themselves.

And how about Union members labeling those willing to work and break their line being labeled as scabs? Thats just to camouflage their weakness of being able to fend for themselves

But what does that have to do with Reality?

Reality is for people who cant handle drugs.

• Thanks 4
  • Pow! 1

5 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

Reality is for people who cant handle drugs.

Thanks Socal Dinar  You are really a smooth talker!!!!!!!    That was my brother's favorite quote and brings back some good memories. Have a great rest of your day

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, adhoc10 said:

The point is that nether they or their families should be threatened. If threats were made, they have very powerful options to protect themselves. Attributing it to a general label is just not a very effective way to handle it.  

I have seen video evidence of the subversive threats made by despicable DemoRat subversive co conspirators, if I knew how to post them I would! These are credible threats as other conspirators on this election board should all be arrested by the fbi! Why they are not is a mystery to me! We need some federal judges to appoint some special US marshals to round up all of these subversive DemoRat thugs and make arrests! I submit recently discharged military police officers should be enlisted to be special US Marshals. Most USAF Security Forces (Police) have had Top Secret clearance! In fact I had a secret clearance, but I was on special duty assigned to town patrol, so I didn’t work sac or missiles Security bases! But I could still put their criminal asses on a chain and wouldn’t think twice about it! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

4 hours ago, Carrello said:

Trump's Firehose of Falsehood

4 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

Thanks Carrello,great post, neither a left nor a right bias , just an illuminating and potent dose of reality.This is what is known as bringing light into dark.  

2 hours ago, adhoc10 said:

Thanks Picher and you take care as well. 

Are you saying you don't comprehend the camouflage that labels provide?? 

50 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Thanks Socal Dinar  You are really a smooth talker!!!!!!!    That was my brother's favorite quote and brings back some good memories. Have a great rest of your day

Take a look at the progression here. ALL to promote False Information AND a False Narrative.

These posters know better and are, obviously, promoting lies and calling into question indesputable facts in the matter.

Supporting The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump is NOT a CULT practice. The principles a person has chosen preceed ANY individual AND are historic in nature. Simply put ANOTHER person in the same situation as The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump and gauge the PERSONAL response.

I would respond the same.

So, NOT a CULT practice.

What is at stake is We The People having been, obviously, circumvented by rampant voter corruption both electronically and with physical ballots.

No Democratic Republic can endure THIS practice AND MUST OVERCOME THIS PRACTICE so THAT the ACTUAL will of We The People is OBSERVED.

Calling into question the indesputable facts being contested by these two posters or labeling others, or other's behavior or position or statements, does NOT circumvent ACTUAL facts in the matter.

I, as well as many others here, chose to be on the side of TRUTH. TRUTH is immutable where NO amount of disinformation or calling into question ACTUAL facts in the matter will displace the TRUTH. TRUTH, simply put, MUST BE OBSERVED TO REALIZED THE BENEFIT OF TRUTH.

Mislabeling supporters of The True The United States Of America Patriot President Donald J Trump as being CULTISTs does NOT obscure the ACTUAL facts in the matter of COMPREHENSIVE VOTER FRAUD USED TO CIRCUMVENT THE WILL OF We The People.

People such as THESE should be banned for such attempted personal psychological undermining (agency trained and deployed???!!!), heinous subversiveness, AND TREASONOUS practices.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

SMACKDOWN From NewsMax!!!

Hey, go to 3:40 to 5:05 ESPECIALLY!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_logo&v=a6vcGapr_A8

THEE GlowBullists ARE SCARED!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Yer Powder DRY!!!

:flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:

THEE Dems WILL BE "upset" AND ARE COMING AFTER YOU WHEN THIS BABY DOES NOT GO THEIR CORRUPT VOTER FRAUD WAY THEY IMPLEMENTED!!!

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 4

16 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

SMACKDOWN From NewsMax!!!

Hey, go to 3:40 to 5:05 ESPECIALLY!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=emb_logo&v=a6vcGapr_A8

THEE GlowBullists ARE SCARED!!!

YYYEEEAAAHHH BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Yer Powder DRY!!!

:flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:   :flagsmiley:

THEE Dems WILL BE "upset" AND ARE COMING AFTER YOU WHEN THIS BABY DOES NOT GO THEIR CORRUPT VOTER FRAUD WAY THEY IMPLEMENTED!!!

Go Moola Nova!

SYN, Great stuff....We are fully behind our PRESIDENT DJT and all of our supporters for MAGA 2.0.

GO JUSTICE 

GO 4 More Years

GO RV & RI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4