Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Biden victory would be a loss for Iraq

yota691

Thanks WheresmyRV.   I’m not trying to make people mad but if she thinks it’s worth a Red then so be it.  It’s still a Free Country and as long as Adam lets me I will speak and write what I want to.  No Dem will shut me up with a Red Ruby, or other forms of PC.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

Breaking News.  Big Win For President Trump!!!

Michigan's largest county fails to certify election results over absentee ballot concerns

The elections board in Wayne County, Michigan's largest metropolis and home to the city of Detroit, failed Tuesday night to certify the results of its Nov. 3 election, injecting new drama into a legal fight waged by President Trump's campaign in several battleground states.

The Wayne County Board of Canvassers deadlocked 2-2, with both Republican members refusing to certify the results after discrepancies were discovered in absentee ballot poll books. Similar problems were discovered in the county's summer primary and the November 2016 election but did not impact the board's vote then.

Under Michigan law, a county that fails to canvass within 14 days after the election must yield its documentation to the Secretary of State's office and Board of State Canvassers to determine if the results should be accepted.

The dramatic deadlock came just a week after a city of Detroit elections worker named Jessy Jacob submitted an affidavit saying she personally witnessed and was instructed by supervisors herself to back date absentee ballots the day after the election to make votes look like they had arrived on or before Nov. 3. Jacob testified she believed thousands of ballots had been altered.

Tuesday's decision led to partisan bickering almost immediately. Wayne County Canvassing Board Vice Chairman Jonathan Kinloch, slammed his two GOP colleague's actions as "reckless and irresponsible," according to the Detroit News.

Chairwoman Monica Palmer, a Republican, said the refusal to certify results was based on the fact that she and her GOP colleague "believe that we do not have complete and accurate information in those poll books."

Jenna Ellis, a senior legal adviser for the Trump campaign, immediately hailed the decision, telling a Just the News-Real America's Voice special on Tuesday night that it could impact the entire state of Michigan's ability to certify the results. 

"If the state board follows suit, the Republican state legislator will select the electors. Huge win for @realDonaldTrump," she tweeted.

🚨🚨BREAKING: This evening, the county board of canvassers in Wayne County, MI refused to certify the election results.  If the state board follows suit, the Republican state legislator will select the electors. Huge win for @realDonaldTrump— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) November 17, 2020

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5

59 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Unbelievable .... Obama one of the worse Presidents of this country , sounds like he’s jealous of President Trump in these interviews , he’s probably scared to death of all that will eventually come out to show everyone that he didn’t give a damn about America or it’s people !!!

What do you think President Obama did to be "scared to death of all that will eventually come out....?" What is the charge?

2 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Barry boy showing us all how to come together after an election.  He’s nothing more than a divisive, racist, hypocrite.  

Barack Obama says Donald Trump is a real-life 'Richie Rich'

Barack Obama tore into Donald Trump during an interview published Monday where he said the president is a 'Richie Rich' type and far from the traditional ideal of American masculinity – like John Wayne or Clint Eastwood, he noted.

'I think about the classic male hero in American culture when you and I were growing up: the John Waynes, the Gary Coopers, the Jimmy Stewarts, the Clint Eastwoods, for that matter. There was a code,' Obama told The Atlantic, 'the code of masculinity that I grew up with that harkens back to the '30s and '40s and before that.'

The former president said he thought if a 'right-wing populist' would rise to the presidency, he thought it would be someone 'more appealing' than Trump.

Top Articles by Daily MailMom, 70, was wrongly forced into state care and escaped with cellphone Mom, 70, was wrongly forced into state care and escaped dementia ward using secret cellphoneRead MoreUS Senate Republicans congratulate Kamala Harris amid victory denialRead MoreStromboli volcano erupts with 'high intensity' sending ash and debris hundreds of feet into the skyRead More Read MoreRudy Giuliani argues for Donald Trump in court claiming 'nationwide voter fraud'Read MorePfizer CEO says coronavirus vaccine will ship overnight to most places in the USRead More Skip Ad

'I'm not surprised that somebody like Trump could get traction in our political life. He's a symptom as much as an accelerant,' Obama said, adding: 'But if we were going to have a right-wing populist in this country, I would have expected somebody a little more appealing.'

'There's a notion that a man is true to his word, that he takes responsibility, that he doesn't complain, that he isn't a bully—in fact he defends the vulnerable against bullies,' Trump's predecessor detailed of American manhood. 

Barack Obama lashed out at Donald Trump Monday, calling the president a real-life Richie Rich who complains, lies and doesn't take responsibility

Barack Obama lashed out at Donald Trump Monday, calling the president a real-life Richie Rich who complains, lies and doesn't take responsibility

John Wayne, 1967
Clint Eastwood, 1968

Obama said that Trump is far from the idol of American manlihood, which he claims are more like the types John Wayne (left) and Clint Eastwood (right) played in movies

On the other hand, Richie Rich is a character (portrayed by Macaulay Culkin here in 1994) who was the richest kid in the world and got everything he wanted

On the other hand, Richie Rich is a character (portrayed by Macaulay Culkin here in 1994) who was the richest kid in the world and got everything he wanted

'And so even if you are someone who is annoyed by wokeness and political correctness and wants men to be men again and is tired about everyone complaining about the patriarchy, I thought that the model wouldn't be Richie Rich—the complaining, lying, doesn't-take-responsibility-for-anything type of figure,' Obama said.

Richie Rich was a comic character created in the 1950s and was the world's richest kid, getting anything he could possibly want – and was dubbed 'the poor little rich boy.' The comics were made into a TV cartoon and eventually were adapted into a movie starring Macaulay Culkin in the 1990s.

Obama says Trump is more Richie Rich than John Wayne.

The former Democratic president said in his interview with The Atlantic: 'I did not believe how easily the Republican establishment, people who had been in Washington for a long time and had professed a belief in certain institutional values and norms, would just cave' to Trumpian populism.

He added, however, that the populist shift in the Republican Party really garnered traction in the 2008 election, when he and Joe Biden ran a successful campaign against John McCain and Sarah Palin.

'The power of Palin's rallies compared with McCain's rallies—just contrast the excitement you would see in the Republican base,' Obama noted. 'I think this hinted at the degree to which appeals around identity politics, around nativism, conspiracies, were gaining traction.'

Obama and former first lady Michelle became much more outspoken as the 2020 election approached, and since the results came back projecting Biden as the victor over Trump, they have upped their attacks on the sitting president.

Trump has still refused to concede to Biden, insisting he is the true winner of the election and claiming his lawsuits in several swing states will prove so in the coming weeks.

Two weekends ago, Biden declared victory after multiple media outlets called him the winner once enough states projected him winning their Electoral College votes – putting him over the 270 vote threshold needed to win the White House.

Since Election Day, Trump has spent his weekends at his golf club in Sterling, Virginia as he continues to refuse to concede to Joe Biden, claiming he was the rightful winner of the election

Since Election Day, Trump has spent his weekends at his golf club in Sterling, Virginia as he continues to refuse to concede to Joe Biden, claiming he was the rightful winner of the election

Obama tells Oprah he was 'thrilled' when Biden won election

Obama claims the populist right-wing movement was able to garner much more traction due to social media, which he suggested should be treated like a digital media company rather than a third-party facilitator of open speak.

'I don't hold the tech companies entirely responsible, because this predates social media,' Obama said. 'It was already there.'

'But social media has turbocharged it,' he added. 'I know most of these folks. I've talked to them about it. The degree to which these companies are insisting that they are more like a phone company than they are like The Atlantic, I do not think is tenable. They are making editorial choices, whether they've buried them in algorithms or not. The First Amendment doesn't require private companies to provide a platform for any view that is out there.'

'If we do not have the capacity to distinguish what's true from what's false, then by definition the marketplace of ideas doesn't work. And by definition our democracy doesn't work. We are entering into an epistemological crisis.'

HOW OBAMA LETS LOOSE ON OTHER WORLD LEADERS IN HIS NEW BOOK

VLADIMIR PUTIN: SHORT AND USED TO SUPPLICANTS

'Physically, he was unremarkable: short and compact -- a wrestler's build -- with thin, sandy hair, a prominent nose, and pale, watchful eyes. ... I noticed a casualness to his movements, a practiced disinterest in his voice that indicated someone accustomed to being surrounded by subordinates and supplicants.'

Former US president Barack Obama in a new book describes Russian's then prime minister Vladimir Putin as "physically unremarkable" after this July 2009 meeting in Moscow

Former US president Barack Obama in a new book describes Russian's then prime minister Vladimir Putin as 'physically unremarkable' after this July 2009 meeting in Moscow

NICOLAS SARKOZY: LIFT- WEARING BANTAM COCKOUT OF TOULOUSE-LAUTREC

'With his dark, expressive vaguely Mediterranean features (he was half Hungarian and a quarter Greek Jew) and small stature (he was about five-foot-five but wore lifts in his shoes to make himself taller), he looked like a figure out of a Toulouse-Lautrec painting.

'Conversations with Sarkozy were by turns amusing and exasperating, his hands in perpetual motion, his chest thrust out like a bantam cock's, his personal translator... always beside him to frantically mirror his every gesture and intonation as the conversation swooped from flattery to bluster to genuine insight, never straying from his primary, barely disguised interest, which was to be at the center of the action and take credit for whatever it was that might be worth taking credit for.'

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU: CHARMING LINEBACKER WHO COULD JUSTIFY ANYTHING TO KEEP POWER

'Built like a linebacker, with a square jaw, broad features, and a gray comb-over, Netanyahu was smart, canny, tough and a gifted communicator in both Hebrew and English.'

'Netanyahu could be charming, even solicitous, when it served his purposes.'

'But his vision of himself as the chief defender of the Jewish people against calamity allowed him to justify almost anything that would keep him in power -- and his familiarity with American politics and media gave him confidence that he could resist whatever pressure a Democratic administration like mine might try to apply.'

ANGELA MERKEL: NO-NONSENSE HER EYES WERE A TELL

'Merkel's eyes were big and bright blue and could be touched by turns with frustration, amusement or hints of sorrow. Otherwise, her stolid appearance reflected her no-nonsense, analytical sensibility.'

RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN: POWER COMES FIRST

'Personally, I found (Erdogan) to be cordial and generally responsive to my requests. But whenever I listened to him speak, his tall frame slightly stooped, his voice a forceful staccato that rose an octave in response to various grievances or perceived slights, I got the strong impression that his commitment to democracy and the rule of law might last only as long as it preserved his own power.'

MANMOHAN SINGH: INDIAN PM'S TURBAN GAVE HIM AIR OF A HOLY MAN

Former president Barack Obama in a new memoir voices deep respect for India's former prime minister Manmohan Singh, seen here in a 2013 White House meeting

Former president Barack Obama in a new memoir voices deep respect for India's former prime minister Manmohan Singh, seen here in a 2013 White House meeting

'A gentle, soft-spoken economist in his 70s, with a white beard and a turban that were the marks of his Sikh faith but to the Western eye lent him the air of a holy man...

'I would find Singh to be wise, thoughtful and scrupulously honest.'

HU JINTAO: CHINA'S CHIEF HAD AN ENDLESS STACK OF PAPERS

'Whatever the topic, he liked to read from thick stacks of prepared remarks, pausing every so often for translations to English that seemed to have been prepared in advance and, somehow, always lasted longer than his original statement. ... I was tempted more than once to suggest that we could save each other time by just exchanging papers and reading them at our leisure.' 

39CB467B-7343-4043-9228-585ECBF45596.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 5

4 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Pitcher, the Republican election canvassers has turned around and have now voted to certify the Detroit area votes. 

Ok fine, when all the States certify their votes and claim Biden the victor then I will knock it off.  Until then I will continue to post what I’m reading.  What I’m reading is a lot of fraud.  

In any event imo the voting process needs to be revamped because over 48% of the US voters have ZERO confidence in the process or the results.  In Georgia it’s over 70%. You tell me, why can’t we have voter ID In order to vote??  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

27 minutes ago, Carrello said:

Pitcher, the Republican election canvassers has turned around and have now voted to certify the Detroit area votes. 

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/11/17/wayne-county-canvassers-deadlock-certifying-november-3-election-results/6324274002/

I don't know how it works but someone said there will be a full audit now in Michigan???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

37 minutes ago, Carrello said:

What do you think President Obama did to be "scared to death of all that will eventually come out....?" What is the charge?

I believe he was totally behind the Russia Hoax , causing three years of investigations and divisiveness in this country . 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

36 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

don't know how it works but someone said there will be a full audit now in Michigan???

That’s what I’ve read but who knows.  For me it’s over when the States certify the vote.  All I want to know is a simple, are the votes legit or was there a lot of fraudulent ballots.  Like dead people voting and votes that were switched.  I think that is not too much to ask.  HRC got 3 States recounted in 2016.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

48 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Ok fine, when all the States certify their votes and claim Biden the victor then I will knock it off.  Until then I will continue to post what I’m reading.  What I’m reading is a lot of fraud.  

In any event imo the voting process needs to be revamped because over 48% of the US voters have ZERO confidence in the process or the results.  In Georgia it’s over 70%. You tell me, why can’t we have voter ID In order to vote??  

Wait a minute Pitcher, (I could be wrong) but Could this have any effect on the certification of votes in The Detroit area ?   :

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, Pepperina said:

Wait a minute Pitcher, (I could be wrong) but Could this have any effect on the certification of votes in The Detroit area ?

That was in the post I put up.  Carrello’s post sseem to imply it is certified.  I’m worn out with this.  How hard is it to have a fair election.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 8
  • Pow! 2

22 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Barry boy showing us all how to come together after an election.  He’s nothing more than a divisive, racist, hypocrite.  

Barack Obama says Donald Trump is a real-life 'Richie Rich'

Barack Obama tore into Donald Trump during an interview published Monday where he said the president is a 'Richie Rich' type and far from the traditional ideal of American masculinity – like John Wayne or Clint Eastwood, he noted.

'I think about the classic male hero in American culture when you and I were growing up: the John Waynes, the Gary Coopers, the Jimmy Stewarts, the Clint Eastwoods, for that matter. There was a code,' Obama told The Atlantic, 'the code of masculinity that I grew up with that harkens back to the '30s and '40s and before that.'

The former president said he thought if a 'right-wing populist' would rise to the presidency, he thought it would be someone 'more appealing' than Trump.

'I'm not surprised that somebody like Trump could get traction in our political life. He's a symptom as much as an accelerant,' Obama said, adding: 'But if we were going to have a right-wing populist in this country, I would have expected somebody a little more appealing.'

'There's a notion that a man is true to his word, that he takes responsibility, that he doesn't complain, that he isn't a bully—in fact he defends the vulnerable against bullies,' Trump's predecessor detailed of American manhood. 

John Wayne, 1967
Clint Eastwood, 1968

Obama said that Trump is far from the idol of American manlihood, which he claims are more like the types John Wayne (left) and Clint Eastwood (right) played in movies

'And so even if you are someone who is annoyed by wokeness and political correctness and wants men to be men again and is tired about everyone complaining about the patriarchy, I thought that the model wouldn't be Richie Rich—the complaining, lying, doesn't-take-responsibility-for-anything type of figure,' Obama said.

Richie Rich was a comic character created in the 1950s and was the world's richest kid, getting anything he could possibly want – and was dubbed 'the poor little rich boy.' The comics were made into a TV cartoon and eventually were adapted into a movie starring Macaulay Culkin in the 1990s.

Obama says Trump is more Richie Rich than John Wayne.

The former Democratic president said in his interview with The Atlantic: 'I did not believe how easily the Republican establishment, people who had been in Washington for a long time and had professed a belief in certain institutional values and norms, would just cave' to Trumpian populism.

He added, however, that the populist shift in the Republican Party really garnered traction in the 2008 election, when he and Joe Biden ran a successful campaign against John McCain and Sarah Palin.

'The power of Palin's rallies compared with McCain's rallies—just contrast the excitement you would see in the Republican base,' Obama noted. 'I think this hinted at the degree to which appeals around identity politics, around nativism, conspiracies, were gaining traction.'

Obama and former first lady Michelle became much more outspoken as the 2020 election approached, and since the results came back projecting Biden as the victor over Trump, they have upped their attacks on the sitting president.

Trump has still refused to concede to Biden, insisting he is the true winner of the election and claiming his lawsuits in several swing states will prove so in the coming weeks.

Two weekends ago, Biden declared victory after multiple media outlets called him the winner once enough states projected him winning their Electoral College votes – putting him over the 270 vote threshold needed to win the White House.

Obama tells Oprah he was 'thrilled' when Biden won election

Obama claims the populist right-wing movement was able to garner much more traction due to social media, which he suggested should be treated like a digital media company rather than a third-party facilitator of open speak.

'I don't hold the tech companies entirely responsible, because this predates social media,' Obama said. 'It was already there.'

'But social media has turbocharged it,' he added. 'I know most of these folks. I've talked to them about it. The degree to which these companies are insisting that they are more like a phone company than they are like The Atlantic, I do not think is tenable. They are making editorial choices, whether they've buried them in algorithms or not. The First Amendment doesn't require private companies to provide a platform for any view that is out there.'

'If we do not have the capacity to distinguish what's true from what's false, then by definition the marketplace of ideas doesn't work. And by definition our democracy doesn't work. We are entering into an epistemological crisis.'

HOW OBAMA LETS LOOSE ON OTHER WORLD LEADERS IN HIS NEW BOOK

VLADIMIR PUTIN: SHORT AND USED TO SUPPLICANTS

'Physically, he was unremarkable: short and compact -- a wrestler's build -- with thin, sandy hair, a prominent nose, and pale, watchful eyes. ... I noticed a casualness to his movements, a practiced disinterest in his voice that indicated someone accustomed to being surrounded by subordinates and supplicants.'

Former US president Barack Obama in a new book describes Russian's then prime minister Vladimir Putin as "physically unremarkable" after this July 2009 meeting in Moscow

Former US president Barack Obama in a new book describes Russian's then prime minister Vladimir Putin as 'physically unremarkable' after this July 2009 meeting in Moscow

NICOLAS SARKOZY: LIFT- WEARING BANTAM COCKOUT OF TOULOUSE-LAUTREC

'With his dark, expressive vaguely Mediterranean features (he was half Hungarian and a quarter Greek Jew) and small stature (he was about five-foot-five but wore lifts in his shoes to make himself taller), he looked like a figure out of a Toulouse-Lautrec painting.

'Conversations with Sarkozy were by turns amusing and exasperating, his hands in perpetual motion, his chest thrust out like a bantam cock's, his personal translator... always beside him to frantically mirror his every gesture and intonation as the conversation swooped from flattery to bluster to genuine insight, never straying from his primary, barely disguised interest, which was to be at the center of the action and take credit for whatever it was that might be worth taking credit for.'

BENJAMIN NETANYAHU: CHARMING LINEBACKER WHO COULD JUSTIFY ANYTHING TO KEEP POWER

'Built like a linebacker, with a square jaw, broad features, and a gray comb-over, Netanyahu was smart, canny, tough and a gifted communicator in both Hebrew and English.'

'Netanyahu could be charming, even solicitous, when it served his purposes.'

'But his vision of himself as the chief defender of the Jewish people against calamity allowed him to justify almost anything that would keep him in power -- and his familiarity with American politics and media gave him confidence that he could resist whatever pressure a Democratic administration like mine might try to apply.'

ANGELA MERKEL: NO-NONSENSE HER EYES WERE A TELL

'Merkel's eyes were big and bright blue and could be touched by turns with frustration, amusement or hints of sorrow. Otherwise, her stolid appearance reflected her no-nonsense, analytical sensibility.'

RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN: POWER COMES FIRST

'Personally, I found (Erdogan) to be cordial and generally responsive to my requests. But whenever I listened to him speak, his tall frame slightly stooped, his voice a forceful staccato that rose an octave in response to various grievances or perceived slights, I got the strong impression that his commitment to democracy and the rule of law might last only as long as it preserved his own power.'

MANMOHAN SINGH: INDIAN PM'S TURBAN GAVE HIM AIR OF A HOLY MAN

'A gentle, soft-spoken economist in his 70s, with a white beard and a turban that were the marks of his Sikh faith but to the Western eye lent him the air of a holy man...

'I would find Singh to be wise, thoughtful and scrupulously honest.'

HU JINTAO: CHINA'S CHIEF HAD AN ENDLESS STACK OF PAPERS

'Whatever the topic, he liked to read from thick stacks of prepared remarks, pausing every so often for translations to English that seemed to have been prepared in advance and, somehow, always lasted longer than his original statement. ... I was tempted more than once to suggest that we could save each other time by just exchanging papers and reading them at our leisure.' 

I'M OKAY with anything that you, post. I have the CHOICE to agree or disagree.  NO, I'M NOT angry, you were the first to extend the hand of kindness.

• Thanks 1

Jesus sent Trump? Now that is taking it to the extreme! I understand some of you'll are fans of Trump but the guy doesn't have a moral compass in his body. Adultery, allegations of rape, tax evasion, insulting handicap people and minorities, his loyalty to Putin who despise America,(to name a few) he is a habitual liar and cares for no one but himself and his Family. When will we learn that people with wealth and power don't give a damn about the rest of us. If we were equal to them we wouldn't be on this site hoping for a RV which will lead to a better life for us and the Iraqi citizens. I believe the COVID 19 virus was intentionally put in place for economic reasons and who does it effect? US! Not them!! While we are divided politically, economically, and ethnically they sit back and laugh at us because we  play right into the narrative every time! No I am not a fan of Trump but I am not going to hate or harm someone who is. This is a "suppose" to be a Democracy and I will continue to vote and change my environment for the best for myself and the people around me. Regardless of who is the President....DO YOUR DAMN JOB FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!! 

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Carrello said:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/11/17/wayne-county-canvassers-deadlock-certifying-november-3-election-results/6324274002/

not over yet now they are investigating the phone calls made threatening them....the phone records will reveal all

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, GreedyDinar07 said:

No I am not a fan of Trump but I am not going to hate or harm someone who is. This is a "suppose" to be a Democracy and I will continue to vote and change my environment for the best for myself and the people around me. Regardless of who is the President....DO YOUR DAMN JOB FOR THE BEST INTEREST OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!! 

I’m not a big fan of Trumps morals, his tweets, and a few more but let me ask you a Question?  If you were betting on a game of golf with a friend for 1 million bucks and the agreement was all PGA rules apply, would you let that friend break the rules?  I wouldn’t!!!!  

This election is worth a lot more than a million bucks. What’s the big Damn hurry anointing a man who has been accused of rape and for peddling influence for $$$$.  This election is not over yet.  Every American deserves an answer to the many many discrepancies and outright fraud.  This may very well end up in the Supreme Court.  Let’s see what happens.

• Upvote 4

Report: Georgia Election Monitor Finds 9,626-Vote Error in County’s Hand Recount

Hannah Bleau18 Nov 2020
LAWRENCEVILLE, GA - NOVEMBER 16: Gwinnett County election workers handle ballots as part of the recount for the 2020 presidential election at the Beauty P. Baldwin Voter Registrations and Elections Building on November 16, 2020 in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Officials are hoping to finish the hand counting of ballots before the … Megan Varner/Getty Images

3:10

A monitor has reportedly discovered a 9,626-vote error in Georgia’s DeKalb County’s hand recount, according to Georgia Republican Party chairman David Shafer.

“One of our monitors discovered a 9,626 vote error in the DeKalb County hand count. One batch was labeled 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump – an improbable margin even by DeKalb standards,” Shafer said. “The actual count for the batch was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump.”

According to Shafer, the error, if not discovered, would have essentially given Biden enough votes to “cancel out Trump’s gains from Fayette, Floyd and Walton.”

“We were limited to 1 monitor for every 10 counting tables and we were kept some distance from the tables. There is no telling what we missed under these unreasonable restrictions. The miscounted batch had been be signed off by two official counters,” Shafer continued in the Wednesday update.

The Georgia GOP chairman added that an affidavit from the monitor has been turned over to the secretary of state, and their attorneys have “requested an investigation”:

One of our monitors discovered a 9,626 vote error in the DeKalb County hand count. One batch was labeled 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump – an improbable margin even by DeKalb standards. The actual count for the batch was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump.

— David Shafer (@DavidShafer) November 18, 2020

We were limited to 1 monitor for every 10 counting tables and we were kept some distance from the tables. There is no telling what we missed under these unreasonable restrictions. The miscounted batch had been be signed off by two official counters.

Our attorneys have turned over an affidavit from our monitor to the Secretary of State and requested an investigation.

Shafer also pushed back on criticism from the Cook Political Report’s Dave Wasserman, who stated that Shafer’s report was “grossly misleading.”

“Dave is wrong here. We have no idea whether either the first or second hand count matches the original machine count because audit has not been completed,” he said after Wasserman asserted that the discovery does not impact Georgia’s overall vote margin:

Dave is wrong here. We have no idea whether either the first or second hand count matches the original machine count because audit has not been completed. https://t.co/FamjVR656h

The news follows reports of thousands of uncounted ballots in other Georgia counties. On Monday, the Georgia secretary of state’s office announced that Floyd County discovered roughly 2,600 uncounted ballots.

According to officials, President Trump benefitted the most from the discovery, with 1,643 votes, followed by 865 additional votes for Joe Biden (D) and 16 for libertarian candidate Jo Jorgensen. The finding resulted in a net gain of about 800 for the president:

Well look what we found here…thousands of uncounted ballots in Georgia…

“Georgia recount: Newly found votes in Floyd County could benefit Trump” https://t.co/0BFvNjp5BS

— Jason Miller (@JasonMillerinDC) November 16, 2020

On Tuesday, the Georgia secretary of state’s office announced that over 2,700 votes in Fayette County were not uploaded properly.

“Of the 2,755 votes, 1,577 were for President Trump, while 1,128 went to former Vice President Joe Biden,” as Breitbart News reported:

New: a memory card was found during the audit in Fayette county with 2,755 votes. Decreased Biden statewide lead by 449. New margin total statewide in GA is a 12,929 lead for Biden

— Justin Gray (@JustinGrayWSB) November 17, 2020

Trump also netted 176 votes following an audit in Walton County.

Shafer and Rep. Doug Collins (R-GA), who is leading the Trump campaign’s recount effort in Georgia, sent a letter to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) last week expressing concern over the state’s audit, recount, and recanvass and contending that the “stated goals … do not satisfy our concerns that gave rise to our request for a hand count in the first place.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Senators release new evidence tying Hunter Biden business to communist China, Russian energy

Two Republican-run Senate committees on Wednesday released new evidence they say shows Hunter Biden and his business associates were working deals as late as 2017 tied to communist China and Russian energy interests, arguing the activities created potential counterintelligence concerns for Joe Biden’s family.

Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, R-Wis., made the documents public as part of a supplemental report in their ongoing investigation of Hunter Biden’s business activities. The documents included emails, text messages and business memos provided to the committee by Biden family business associate Tony Bobulinski, who is cooperating with both Senate and FBI investigations into the Biden family.

“These new records confirm the connections between the Biden family and the communist Chinese government, as well as the links between Hunter Biden’s business associates and the Russian government, and further support the Committees’ September 23, 2020 report’s finding that such relationships created counterintelligence and extortion concerns,” the senators wrote in their new report.

You can read the report here.

Specifically, the committees’ evidence traces business deals discussed between Hunter Biden, Bobulinski and an American businessman close to the Biden family named Rob Walker. The senators released an email in which Walker described himself as “being a surrogate for H or Jim when gauging opportunities.” The committee said that in the email “H appears to refer to Hunter Biden, and Jim appears to refer to Joe Biden’s brother, James Biden.”

Many of the new documents involved discussions with a business venture called CEFC China Energy, which was under the leadership of Ye Jianming. The senators stated that Ye “had established ties to the Chinese Communist Party and Chinese military, the People’s Liberation Army” and worked with Hunter Biden and his associates to pursue energy deals around the globe, including in Oman, France and Russia. The committee said a company affiliated with Ye wired money to U.S. accounts tied to Biden’s associates in 2017.

“In 2017, during the time that Ye’s companies were sending millions of dollars to Hunter Biden associated companies, Ye had business dealings with Kremlin-controlled companies and Kremlin-aligned businessmen,” the report said. “In effect, Ye appears to have been China’s unofficial bridge to Russia on energy. As noted in the Committees’ September 23, 2020 report, in September 2017, CEFC announced its intention to purchase a 14.2 percent stake in the Russian state-owned energy company, Rosneft, for approximately $9 billion.”

The committee cited direct communications in which Hunter Biden acknowledged he “was in close contact with Ye in 2017 and was aware of these developments.”

“In an October 2017 message exchange produced to the Committees by Bobulinski, Hunter Biden told Bobulinski that although he ‘stayed out of that Russian mess,’ he ‘discussed the Roseneft [sic] deal’ with Ye personally and was familiar with the deal, including the fact that Ye was ‘pissed off…by the execution,’” the report said. “In the same exchange, Biden explained that he spoke to Ye on a ‘regular basis,’ they have a ‘standing once a week call,’ was the ‘first guest in his new apartment,’ ‘he cooked me lunch himself and we ate in the kitchen together,’ and was helping Ye ‘on a number of his personal issues (staff visas and some more sensitive things).’”

Hunter Biden’s attorney, George Mesires, did not return a call seeking comment Wednesday evening.

The release of the evidence came as the unsettled U.S. election between President Trump and Joe Biden entered a third week of recounts and legal disputes, and Republicans began stepping up questions about Biden family conflicts should the Democrat ultimately be certified the winner and take control of the White House on Jan. 20.

The evidence suggesting Hunter Biden discussed with Ye a deal with a Russian state-owned oil giant like Rosneft could also provide political grist for liberal Democrats, who are pushing Joe Biden to pursue an aggressive climate agenda that phases out reliance on fossil fuels.

Sen. Johnson told Just the News in an interview Wednesday night that the committees’ earlier report on Biden family business dealings in September had spurred new witnesses to come forward and new evidence to surface.

“Our report obviously raised serious questions and broke a logjam of information, and now we have whistleblowers coming forward with new information showing even more troubling ties back to the Chines government, Russia’s Rosneft and possibly the People’s Liberation Army,” the senator said. “… These are the people that Hunter Biden associated with and Joe Biden knew full well his family was engaged with.”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

26 minutes ago, screwball said:

not over yet now they are investigating the phone calls made threatening them....the phone records will reveal all

So far, Dept of Homeland Security has said this was an absolutely safe election, CISA said it was the safest election in history with no fraud or corruption within the states or from Iran, China, or Russia made it through, Republican governors and Secretary of States have said there is no corruption or fraud. trump is 1 to 25 in the court cases so far, with the one they won was a technicality that had no affect on vote count, and 25 being thrown out of court by the judges, be they Republican or Democrat duly appointed. 

The case in Pennsylvania Giuliani took to the court yesterday was thrown out by the judge. When the judge asked if he was bringing a fraud case, Giuliani said "no, we are not bringing a fraud case." But he came back to the court today stating yes they made mistakes but they are bringing more complaints. We'll see if Rudy is thrown out of court again and whether he has his hands in his pants again. 

Are you going to keep talking about all the counties trump lost and demanding recounts and not talk about all the counties where Republicans won? In some elections trump loses his seat but GOP gains a congressional seat on the same ballot. Are you demanding recounts for the congressional seat or just trump's?

We also have lost 250,000 American lives due to COVID which could be prevented by wearing a mask. Is that at all important?

2 minutes ago, Carrello said:

So far, Dept of Homeland Security has said this was an absolutely safe election, CISA said it was the safest election in history with no fraud or corruption within the states or from Iran, China, or Russia made it through, Republican governors and Secretary of States have said there is no corruption or fraud. trump is 1 to 25 in the court cases so far, with the one they won was a technicality that had no affect on vote count, and 25 being thrown out of court by the judges, be they Republican or Democrat duly appointed. 

The case in Pennsylvania Giuliani took to the court yesterday was thrown out by the judge. When the judge asked if he was bringing a fraud case, Giuliani said "no, we are not bringing a fraud case." But he came back to the court today stating yes they made mistakes but they are bringing more complaints. We'll see if Rudy is thrown out of court again and whether he has his hands in his pants again. 

Are you going to keep talking about all the counties trump lost and demanding recounts and not talk about all the counties where Republicans won? In some elections trump loses his seat but GOP gains a congressional seat on the same ballot. Are you demanding recounts for the congressional seat or just trump's?

We also have lost 250,000 American lives due to COVID which could be prevented by wearing a mask. Is that at all important?

yep thats why trump sacked two of them....what didnt read that did you? you read want you want to read so ill informed...sad

McEnany: Fired cybersecurity chief tried to sabotage election legal challenges

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said the top U.S. cybersecurity official, who was abruptly fired by President Trump after defending the integrity of the 2020 election, appeared motivated to discredit the president's legal challenges in battleground states.

Asserting that there is a great deal of evidence of possible misconduct, including hundreds of pages of affidavits in Michigan and "real questions" in Pennsylvania, the chief Trump spokeswoman argued that Chris Krebs, who served as the director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, was misleading the public.

"The president has pointed out that he made an inaccurate statement. He actually made a few, if you look at his Twitter feed. But, look, if you say that this was the most secure election in American history, as the president rightly pointed out, that may be true from the standpoint of foreign interference," she said on Wednesday's episode of Fox & Friends before pointing to ballots found in Georgia that had not been included in the initial count.

"So, to come out and say it’s the most secure election in American history, that's just not an accurate statement, and it seems like a partisan attempt to just hit back at the president as he pursues important litigation," McEnany continued.

Last week, the Homeland Security Department agency led by Krebs released a joint statement with some partners and advisers that said that "there is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised,” which is contrary to what Trump and his allies claim. They claim that the election was rigged in favor of President-elect Joe Biden, although they have not presented evidence of a widespread plot to overturn the election.

Trump cited the statement, which also stressed that "the Nov. 3rd election was the most secure in American history," in his pair of tweets Tuesday night announcing the firing of Krebs. The president said it was "highly inaccurate." Krebs's second in command, Matt Travis, also reportedly resigned under pressure, leaving career CISA official Brandon Wales to be acting director.

The firing was met with intense backlash, and Krebs was defended by people across the political spectrum. 

“Director Krebs is a deeply respected cybersecurity expert who worked diligently to safeguard our elections, support state and local election officials, and dispel dangerous misinformation. Yet, instead of rewarding this patriotic service, the president has fired Director Krebs for speaking truth to power and rejecting Trump’s constant campaign of election falsehoods," House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said. “The president’s insistence on distracting and dividing the country by denying his defeat in the election undermines our democracy."

Still, Trump's supporters have been incensed with Krebs for stepping out of line with what the president and his allies have been arguing in court. Fox Business host Lou Dobbs criticized CISA for failing to disclose in the election security statement that two voting machine companies that have been subject to scrutiny are advisers to the agency.

McEnany was asked if Krebs had a political agenda driving him, which prompted her to explore some possibilities.

"I don’t know if it was a partisan agenda, a personal grievance, what it was. But it definitely seemed to be animated by something, and it seemed to go directly at this president and legitimate claims that he’s pursuing in court," she said.

Steve Doocy, one of the co-hosts of Fox & Friends, then suggested DHS may not have found proof of voter fraud or irregularities,

"Yeah, well, look down in Georgia," McEnany replied. “We have one recount going on right now. Just one. There are others that may or may not happen."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Danish study finds no clear evidence face masks protect wearer from Covid-19 infection

Danish study finds no clear evidence face masks protect wearer from Covid-19 infection

People with and without face masks at Copenhagen Pride, August 2020. Photo: Ólafur Steinar Rye Gestsson/Ritzau Scanpix

A major Danish study has found face masks give no clear protection from Covid-19 infection to the wearer, but did not examine whether the wearer protects others by using the item.

The study compared how well protected one group of people who used masks were compared with a second group who did not use them. The results of the study were announced in a statement released by Copenhagen’s Rigshospitalet.

It is important to note that the study looked exclusively at the protective effects of masks for the wearer, and not at the wearer’s ability to protect others.

As such, the study cannot be used to draw conclusions on the general merits of using face masks as an effective preventative measure against Covid-19 infection, the researchers behind the study said.

The research project involved two groups totalling 6,000 people, and was conducted in April and May this year, when face mask use was not widespread in Denmark.

During this period, Denmark’s lockdown was still ongoing, with many businesses and public institutions closed.

In the non-face mask group, 2.1 percent of participants were infected with new coronavirus, while 1.8 percent of participants in the face mask-wearing group were infected.

That difference is not big enough to conclude with certainty a benefit of using face masks with regard to protecting oneself from infection.

The researchers stressed that there are limits to the conclusions that can be drawn from the results.

“The study thereby fails to confirm the expected halving of risk of infection for the wearer of the face mask, but the results could suggest a moderate level of protection of 15-20 percent,” the Danish-language press statement notes.

“According to the study authors, their findings offer evidence about the degree of protection mask wearers can anticipate in a setting where others are not wearing masks and where other public health measures, including social distancing, are in effect,” reads the English-language counterpart.

“The findings, however, should not be used to conclude that a recommendation for everyone to wear masks in the community would not be effective in reducing SARS-CoV-2 infections, because the trial did not test the role of masks in source control (transmission from an infected person to others) of SARS-CoV-2 infection,” it adds.

Neither did the study examine the effects of face masks in situations in which it is not possible to maintain a social distance, the researchers note.

• Upvote 4

If Americans Can No Longer Trust Our Elections, We’re In Big Trouble

This is an incredibly dangerous moment for the country and may be a pivotal point in the future of America’s democratic republic. Did we just cross the Rubicon?

The polls from the major networks and universities promised a blue wave. President Trump was down by at least 10 points nationally, and by nearly that much or more in the major swing states. The few pollsters, including Trafalgar, who got 2016 and 2018 right and called 2020 a close race, were widely ridiculed.

Nate Silver, a leftwing poll analyst, was chief among the critics. Silver gave former Vice President Joe Biden a nearly 70 percent chance of winning Florida.

Immediately on Election Day, turnout looked good for the GOP. Trump won Florida decisively and by 8:30 p.m. Central Time, and made huge inroads in urban areas. While Hillarious Clinton won Miami-Dade County by 30 points in 2016, the 2020 Trump ticket was down only single digits in the county.

That’s because Trump made significant gains among nonwhite Americans, and according to exit polls had the second-highest nonwhite share of the vote of any Republican since 1976. Cuban Americans are a big reason for Trump decisively winning Florida, but Trump’s gains with minority voters are a nationwide trend. The flipside was lower black and Hispanic turnout for Democrats—except for several major Democratic cities in contested swing states.

In other words, a significant margin of minority voters who didn’t defect to Trump decided not to vote. Indeed, a Bloomberg article days before the election cited anonymous Biden officials who said the campaign was worried about black and Hispanic turnout due to a lack of a ground game in these traditionally Democratic strongholds. But the warnings had gone unheeded.

Instead, the campaign hoped to make up these lost minority votes with gains in the suburbs, particularly among white women. In the end, Trump gained among white women compared to 2016, and only appeared to marginally lose votes from white men—many of which may have been upper-class suburban white men.

Back to Election Night

On election night, Trump’s decisive win in Florida was a bellwether to punters in the betting markets. The Trump campaign also seemed to outperform Election Day voting in states like Michigan and Pennsylvania, especially given the turnout seen in Florida. A shy Trump vote did exist, especially in the suburbs among women, and the GOP was morphing into a working-class, increasingly multiracial party. Betting odds swung in Trump’s favor, peaking at around 85 percent.

That’s when things went south for the Trump campaign. In a yet unexplained move, states including Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin stopped releasing vote counts on election night. Fact-checkers have noted that these states didn’t stop counting—fair enough—but not why they stopped releasing the results of their counting.

Come 4 a.m. the next morning, huge amounts of fresh Biden votes were reported. Trump’s betting odds plummeted, and days later the media declared Biden to be the president-elect.

Except 70 percent of Trump voters, who comprise half the country, are convinced of massive election fraud. Yet corporate media has no intention of investigating claims of fraud. Instead, it has pivoted from saying there is “no evidence” of fraud, to saying that not enough evidence exists to overturn the results.

Contrary to the hope of Trump supporters, the courts will probably be powerless to sort these issues out. This is an incredibly dangerous moment for the country and may be a pivotal point in the future of America’s democratic republic. Did we just cross the Rubicon?

The Morning After

Before all else, we must go to the source of distrust over this election. Whereas Florida finished counting votes on election night, and has a system that knows roughly how many votes are outstanding and will be counted before election night is over, in key states like Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin an unknown number of ballots could come in at the last second. And they did.

For that, thank Democrat lawsuits to overturn state voting laws at the last second, using COVID as a pretext. For those who doubt that the suits were nakedly political, note that they looked like a wish list based on a bill Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi authored in 2019 to accomplish nationwide mail-in voting.

Many of the suits were quarterbacked by former Hillarious Clinton campaign attorney Marc Elias, who was involved in manufacturing Russiagate’s Christopher Steele “dossier.” Like most things rotten in this country, particular blame should be placed on the courts that decided bureaucrats could unilaterally rewrite state laws to turn absentee voting into mail-in voting.

There was no good reason to remove requirements that absentee ballots arrive before the end of Election Day, nor to allow the fraud-welcoming practice of “ballot-harvesting.” The John Roberts Supreme Court stood idly by and let lower courts rip up longstanding state election law. Democrats and the media complain that the legislatures should have acquiesced and affirmed this judicial tyranny by changing the law to allow ballots to be counted before Election Day. That would have only put the legislature’s seal of approval on a mess that the courts stupidly created.

Mail-In Balloting Is an Easier Fraud Mark

Regardless of the existence or level of fraud in the 2020 election, it is a fact that mail-in balloting opens elections to the likelihood of massive fraud and chaos. First, there’s an easy opportunity for cheating, given the unknown number of ballots that can come in. Because ballots can be accepted after election day, an unscrupulous faction that lags in earlier counting can come up with the votes to make the difference.

Second, there’s less accountability for election officials. In a normal election, it is possible to immediately tell how many votes are cast and from where—once the votes are cast, all that’s left is to count the votes, because officials know by ward and precinct how many votes are in and what type have been cast (are the votes early in-person, absentee, or election day in-person?). Not so for mail-in voting.

One can have a recount, but that will only recount the same bad ballots.

Then, once the counting starts, mail-in voting brings problems of a haphazard chain of custody and reduced controls over voter-eligibility verification. All this is why one can have a recount, but that will only recount the same bad ballots.

The obvious problems with mail-in voting are not a rightwing conspiracy. France banned mail-in voting in the 1970s for these very reasons. In a recent New Jersey mail-in election, about 20 percent of the ballots cast were found to be fraudulent. A local New York election this year saw huge delays in processing ballots. A 2012 article in the New York Times warns that regular old absentee voting could screw up the electoral process, let alone allowing ballots to come in after election day.

Independent left-leaning journalist Glenn Greenwald writes Georgia had an 80 percent chance to go for Trump on election night, ostensibly because of a good Republican turnout. But so many ballots came in for Biden the next morning that the state ostensibly swung to Biden’s favor, due to major Democratic turnout in the Democratic stronghold of Fulton County.

This doesn’t prove fraud, but Greenwald calls this seesaw process in which many areas are counting votes nearly a week after the election a “disgrace.” “Distrust in U.S. outcomes [under such a system] is dangerous but rational,” writes Greenwald.

‘No Evidence’ of Any Fraud?

The media, Democrats, and many establishment Republicans have reflexively repeated that “no evidence” of fraud existed. Yet evidence does exist. The stories coming out of major vote-counting centers are shocking, and only add to the distrust. Dozens upon dozens of witnesses have signed affidavits attesting wrongdoing or highly inappropriate behavior from officials who are supposed to be impartial.

Detroit poll challengers have signed affidavits, under penalty of perjury, that they saw election workers counting ballots for non-eligible voters, and the double counting of voters. These persons say they were harassed constantly, and that election workers and Democratic operatives would get in their faces and start screaming if they raised a concern.

Federal agents threatened one of these whistleblowers, in an effort to get him to recant his story.

Some “election workers” appeared to be AFL-CIO activists. If concerns were raised, GOP poll challengers said, they were ushered from the room by the police and the entire room would cheer. They say election workers’ goal was to get as many GOP poll challengers as possible kicked out of that room.

Poll challengers also allege that they were pushed out of the room when the military ballots came in. Workers were sent to lunch; Democrats ate inside the building and the Republicans ate outside the area where votes were being counted, and the doors were locked so Republicans couldn’t get back in.

Irregularities alleged by these challengers aside from counting ineligible voters include ballots being dropped off by random vehicles, including a Mercedes Benz and a Ferrari, or arriving after the cutoff period. A sworn affidavit claims ballots were being “fraudulently and manually entered” when the person had no information and the birthdate was simply put as “1/1/1900.” Another Detroit GOP poll challenger says she witnessed names on ballots not coming up in the system but being counted nonetheless. When she raised concerns, she says she was kicked out.

Sworn affidavits by several U.S. Postal Service employees, in at least Pennsylvania and Michigan, along with a city employee from Detroit, alleged they were asked to backdate ballots (make ballots appear as if they were sent on election day) by their superiors. It was later revealed that federal agents threatened one of these whistleblowers, in an effort to get him to recant his story. A Clark County Nevada elections department employee says that his coworkers fabricated proof of residence data to allow ineligible voters.

In Philadelphia, GOP poll challengers had to sue to be allowed to observe what election workers were doing. Democratic state officials counter-sued to stop the access. While GOP poll challengers were moved forward in the room, the vote counters were moved further away, a mockery of state law that allows oversight of this process.

Photos of Philly vote counters show several women wearing Biden masks. A Trump campaign lawsuit has a sworn affidavit from a person who says he or she saw USB drives being delivered to the back of the room where voting machines were housed, and where observers were restricted.

In Philadelphia, GOP poll challengers had to sue to be allowed to observe what election workers were doing.

Meanwhile, the Georgia GOP state party chair claims Fulton County election officials told his observers to go home on election night because they were closing up, but then continued to count ballots “in secret.” In Wisconsin, election clerks allegedly altered “thousands” of absentee ballots to make them eligible.

Add to this multiple videos of what appears to be poll workers throwing away Trump ballots, and at least a handful of examples of dead persons voting. A conservative pollster, Richard Baris, claims to have found evidence of 10,000 deceased persons voting in Michigan. Others also claimed to have found thousands of dead voters in that state.

Meanwhile, Pennsylvania far exceeded its record for 90-year-olds registering to vote. In Nevada, multiple witnesses signed sworn affidavits that they saw a “Biden-Harris” van filling out loads of ballots.

Yes, Republicans have at least anecdotal evidence of fraud, although in one sense the media is right: these anecdotes are not evidence enough to overturn the election. That’s because there’s no way to quantify any of this evidence into an actual number of bad votes, even assuming all these claims are well-founded.

Then There Are the Statistical Anomalies

There’s more than anecdotal evidence, however. Observers and experts pointed out plenty of statistical anomalies. Some may turn out to be innocuous, or easily explainable. Others have been less well-explained.

First, Republicans took issue with the massive vote dumps for Biden that occurred overnight, in which Biden was getting nearly 100 percent of the vote. One of these was attributed to an extra zero and human error.

Michigan added almost 150,000 votes in one instance, all of which were for Biden except for about 6,000.

Silver tweeted that around 27,000 votes out of Philadelphia went “all for Biden.” In the face of obvious wonderment of how Biden could get 100 percent of such a large share of votes, Silver was quick to claim that election officials “unintentionally enter vote updates one candidate at a time, rather than entering all candidates together.” Maybe, but when votes stop getting reported and reporting starts coming in early in the morning with nearly 100 percent of votes coming in for Biden that justifiably raised eyebrows.

On a graph, these vote dumps in Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, and Pennsylvania resulted in Biden quickly jumping above Trump, and the odds of a Trump win plummeting. Michigan added almost 150,000 votes in one instance, all of which were for Biden except for about 6,000.

On election night, Trump led in Pennsylvania by almost 800,000 votes. The next morning, Trump’s lead shrunk to less than 100,000. Later, ballots found, including those apparently lingering with the U.S. Postal Service, supposedly put Biden over the edge.

Biden received an unbelievable amount of the mail-in share in Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Biden’s advantage in mail-in voting was to be expected, but the magnitude of the spikes for Biden in these select states is worth scrutiny. According to ballot requests across the country, GOP voters voted by mail too, just not with the same intensity as Democratic voters.

But while Trump received a reasonable share of the mail-in or absentee votes in places like Ohio, Biden received an unbelievable amount of the mail-in share in Pennsylvania and Michigan. Biden’s Pennsylvania mail-in total, excluding about 90,000 mail-in votes from libertarians and those with no party affiliation, equates to winning all the Democratic and Independent mail-in votes, and 9 percent of the GOP mail-in votes.

Said differently, Biden is up 60 points in absentee or mail-in ballots in Pennsylvania, and up by almost 40 points in Michigan. That’s not Biden receiving 60 percent of mail-in votes in Pennsylvania. That’s Biden receiving 80 percent of the mail-in vote. Comparably, Biden was only up single digits in absentee voting in most other battleground states. Biden’s mail-in advantage was 15 points in Ohio and 5 points in Minnesota.

There’s no reason to think Pennsylvania and Michigan should be outliers to national mail-in voting trends. Despite several comments by the president, the Trump campaign ground game in these states encouraged mail-in voting. In Michigan and Wisconsin, according to NBC News, Republicans actually led Democrats in mail-in ballots requested and returned. Yet the vast majority of the ballots that were counted after election day in these states were for Biden.

A Weird, Asymmetric Surge in Only Some Cities

No, this Biden surge in cities wasn’t driven by the suburbs abandoning Trump—Trump didn’t lose the suburbs any more than he lost them in 2016, and losses there were more than replaced by gains in working-class areas. These Biden votes were entirely driven by massive turnout in select Democratic strongholds in swing states. As mentioned before, this turnout was not consistent across the country. In parts of these cities, there was more turnout than registered voters.

Biden only had a net gain of 4,000 votes compared to Hillarious Clinton in 2016 in Cuyahoga County (Cleveland), Ohio. Yet Biden had a net gain of almost 70,000 in Wayne County (Detroit), Michigan. In Minneapolis, Democrats bragged of 88 percent turnout—extremely high relative to the rest of the country and the state.

These Biden votes were entirely driven by massive turnout in select Democratic strongholds in swing states.

Biden also outperformed past Democrats in places like Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, where the population is declining. Barack Obama received 233,000 votes in the county in 2012, while Biden received 313,000 votes. In Georgia, a handful of counties had massively higher margins in terms of Biden votes compared to what Hillarious Clinton received in 2016—totaling a net gain of more than 200,000 votes.

It was alleged by some conservatives that Wisconsin had an unreal amount of statewide turnout. That isn’t the case, but Milwaukee County did have sky-high turnout. In Milwaukee, Biden received more votes than Obama did in 2008, even though the population has declined by around 10 percent since that time. Milwaukee “updated” voting data for its wards after a newspaper pointed out that seven wards had more voters than registered voters, and showing turnout well above 100 percent.

Another oddity was the large number of Biden-only ballots with no votes down-ballot in these swing states, where courts had canned existing election law (including Georgia). For example, the difference between Trump and the GOP Senate candidates in Georgia was around 1,000 votes. But Biden received nearly 100,000 more votes than the Democratic Senate candidates. Some of these were split tickets, but the numbers suggest a huge amount of Biden-only ballots.

In Michigan, Trump received 7,000 more votes than the GOP Senate candidate. But Biden received 70,000 more votes than the Democratic Senate candidate. Apparently, 450,000 ballots in swing states had only a mark for Biden with no down-ballot votes. This amounts to a massive increase in ballots cast for only the presidential candidate in these states relative to history, and ballots like this were overwhelmingly of the mail-in variety.

Ticket-Splitting Was Low, and Congress Trended Red

Anti-Trump establishmentarians claimed everything was attributed to ticket splitting—surely a projection of their views onto the people of Middle America. But ticket splitting was normal, minimal, and went both ways. In fact, this year ticket-splitting nearly hit a historic low. If anything, Trump outperformed the GOP senatorial candidates in states like Michigan and Arizona. Either way, ticket splitting doesn’t explain all the votes for Biden with no down-ballot votes.

Another headscratcher is that, in what was supposed to be a blue-wave election, Democrats beat no Republican incumbents. They also lost around 10 seats (possibly more), and all but one of the nearly 30 races considered competitive.

Why does this matter for the presidential election? The only place Democrats were turning out to vote was in Democrat-run cities in swing states where election laws were thrown out. Again, contrary to the narrative from some establishment types, this wasn’t Republicans outperforming Trump. In the House Democratic campaign committee’s own panicked words, House Republicans were buoyed by Trump.

Republicans are more or less tied with Democrats in the national House popular vote. Trump had at least 1.5 million more votes than House Republicans, while Biden had 5.5 million more votes than House Democrats.

Big Ballot Dumps Trended Biden

Other statistical anomalies have been noticed. In Milwaukee, the number of ballots that were reported in a single batch was highly correlated with Biden receiving the vast majority of the votes—meaning, larger reports of ballots skewed heavily for Biden over smaller reports. This doesn’t prove anything nefarious, but it is an oddity nonetheless.

Biden votes appeared to surge later in areas of Milwaukee where Biden was not performing well. Although this could simply be due to unaccounted-for votes coming in, the phenomenon appears concentrated among wards where Democrats were underperforming, not where Democratic voters were most prevalent.

Ballots in Pennsylvania are also alleged to have arrived before they were sent, arrived the same day, or arrived just one day after being mailed out right before Election Day. A data analyst calls these instances of “fast traveling” ballots suspicious. The share of these fast-traveling ballots as a percent of overall mail-in ballots was incredibly high in Pennsylvania, totaling up to 100,000 ballots in a race with a margin of much less.

Most came from Lehigh County and Philadelphia. Ballots defined as suspicious were much more likely to be requested via mail instead of online. The data analyst calls it odd that the quick turnaround time would depend on how ballots were requested (mail requests somehow got done in a day, compared to online requests, which were more normal).

Late-arriving ballots were apparently a huge percent of the votes cast in several Pennsylvania counties. In general, these late-arriving ballots reduce confidence in the election system, fraud or no fraud.

Information Chaos

There were still other things to set GOP voters’ minds ablaze. Hilariously, Google searches for “election fraud punishment” spiked in Arizona, Michigan, and Pennsylvania several days prior to the election.

Aside from anecdotal evidence of deceased voters, some alleged many thousands of deceased voters—a claim that has yet to be unproven. Former Democrat governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, who was jailed for trying to sell Barack Obama’s Senate seat, confirmed conservatives’ suspicions even more. “In big cities where they control the political apparatus and they control the apparatus that counts the votes, and they control the polling places and the ones who count the votes, it’s widespread and it’s deep,” Blagojevich said.

Still other examples appear to have been false alarms. One picture showed voters with the birthdate listed as “1/1/1900.” While some poll workers are alleged to have improperly entered this date, and other birthdates have been found that can’t possibly be correct, some voters who were subject to spousal abuse or have other reasons for privacy have their birthdates entered as such. In another example, a viral video showed a poll worker filling out ballot after ballot—yet the election authority says that this is a regular part of the process, and the pollworker is evidently duplicating “damaged” ballots.

The Much-Discussed Software Issues

The spookiest thing thrown about in conservative circles involves allegations that Dominion, voting hardware and software used in a vast number of states and in all the swing states, changed vote tallies from Trump to Biden, or deleted Trump votes. What is certainly true is there were several Dominion-related errors, all of which took votes from Trump and gave them to Biden.

Votes were switched in Michigan on at least two separate instances. Dominion claims this was due to user error, but the Michigan GOP has called for a statewide investigation. Even if this was user error, it isn’t comforting that these errors could be so easily made using multi-million-dollar electronic voting machines.

The only place Democrats were turning out to vote was in Democrat-run cities in swing states where election laws were thrown out.

The New York Times is quick to point out that every confirmed error has been explained. But Republicans aren’t satisfied with the explanations when all the errors went against Trump, and speculate there could be many yet to be discovered. That’s because when votes were switched, these errors were only identified by authorities carefully tracking the issue—there was no clear-cut mechanism to flag this problem, which means it could be magnified across the country.

We also know that Dominion caused Georgia election-day voters to be initially turned away because of a glitch, which occurred in two Trump-leaning counties. A Georgia official said that Dominion “uploaded something last night, which is not normal, and it caused a glitch.”

A poll watcher in Georgia alleges that he or she saw a “suspicious [and yet unexplained] shift in votes while monitoring the interim election results on the Georgia secretary of state website.” There were also problems with Arizona voting machines on Election Day. Arizona’s secretary of state is refusing to investigate issues there, and conservatives were quick to point out that she had previously posted about Trump’s “base” being “neo-Nazis.”

Dominion has ties to prominent Democrats, too, adding to suspicions. This includes an overwhelming amount of donations going to Democrats, and a Dominion employee in charge of vote security participating in Antifa calls.

Republicans aren’t satisfied with the explanations when all the errors went against Trump.

Conservative blogs have alleged that thousands of votes were switched in Wisconsin, enough to give the state to Trump if true. Another blogger alleges that millions of votes were switched by Dominion, and this claim was tweeted by President Trump on Nov. 12.

The president’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, is now saying that he has an affidavit from a Dominion worker in Michigan that 100,000 ballots for Biden were brought in the back door so they could “catch up with Trump.” Prominent Republican lawyer Sidney Powell claims Dominion was hacked, and others noticed a subtraction of vote totals in the live data from Virginia.

A data scientist claims there is a linear pattern of a declining Trump margin in more heavily Republican areas—which essentially steals votes from red areas and reduces Trump’s ability to run up the score there—in many key swing states.

These claims are fanciful, to put it nicely, but they deserve scrutiny and investigation. Dominion systems, at the very least, do appear to be prone to hacking. A federal judge and several senators, all Democrats, have criticized Dominion for security problems in the past. Texas decided not to use Dominion because of security issues.

Some allege that corruption was involved in granting massive contracts to Dominion in states like Georgia. Dominion might be completely unproblematic, but it is used in nearly 30 states, was used in all of the swing states, and should be scrutinized.

Can You Blame Them?

Four years ago, Republican voters would have accepted the current election results. That was before the Trump campaign was spied on, and a constant coup was underway to remove Trump from the presidency. That was before America saw massive riots and looting, resulting in countless injured and dead cops and citizens, while the corporate media ran cover for the rioters and looters.

Maybe Trump’s voters deserve to be skeptical about the outcome of this election. Silver and the other mainstream pollsters didn’t just promise that Trump and Republicans would be defeated soundly, they ridiculed those who said it would be a tight race. Trump’s supporters were again right to doubt the polls.

If Democrats believe half the things they are saying about Trump or his supporters, why wouldn’t massive vote fraud be justified and even moral?

The court-won destructions of state election law smacked Republicans as nakedly political. Nobody seriously believes that allowing mailed ballots to come in after the election has anything to do with actually protecting people from the pandemic, especially when the same officials applauding mail-in balloting have selectively applied coronavirus restrictions to reward their friends and punish their political enemies.

Democrats have compared Trump to Adolf Hitler and have widely called his supporters white supremacists and fascists. If they believe half the things they are saying about Trump or his supporters, why wouldn’t massive vote fraud be justified and even moral?

The same people who ranted about Russia hacking the 2016 election—to the point where almost 70 percent of Democrats falsely believed that Russia had hacked and changed vote totals—tell Trump’s base that it is dangerous and unpatriotic to doubt the results of this election. Russia, via a so-called troll farm, spent less than $100,000 on social media advertising before the 2016 election, but that didn’t stop House Democratsand many Senate Republicans from treating this spending like it was the biggest problem this country faced. The same people who think less than $100,000 of Russian social media advertising could sway an election say there is no way the election could be swayed by fraud.

The same people who think less than $100,000 of Russian advertising could sway an election say there is no way the election could be swayed by fraud.

The censorship of any post questioning any part of the election on social media and the denial and dismissal of obvious signs of fraud only add fuel to the fire. These fly in the face of common sense. Consider an article from the BBC in September 2016, about vote rigging in Africa. The article says that classic signs of fraud include “high turnout in specific areas,” and “delay in announcing results.” Note that states like Florida had high turnout, but it wasn’t hugely concentrated to certain areas and ballots were counted instantly.

After the election the rejection rate of mail-in (absentee) ballots may have plummeted in the key swing states, meaning officials there don’t appear to have checked ballot validity, even though millions more mail-in ballots were cast in 2020. Georgia is recounting votes, but not checking absentee ballot signatures. And Pennsylvania officials appear to have destroyed absentee ballot envelopes—in violation of state law—which are necessary to determine the validity of votes in an audit.

The Threat to Our Democracy

Nothing here proves election fraud changed 10,000 votes or 1,000,000 votes, and that’s partly the point.  It isn’t possible to know what would have happened without a major recanvassing and audits. Even then, unlawful votes are extremely hard to undo. People asking for definitive proof of fraud that would result in a specific total of fraudulent votes are asking for the impossible. The election is supposed to be secure from the get-go.

Trump’s chances in the courts look slim, fraud or no fraud. The legal system is probably not equipped to handle these matters, given the alleged scale and egregiousness. Courts can’t go through ballot by ballot and figure this out. Instead, they would apply brightline rules, such as tossing out ballots in Pennsylvania that came in after a certain date.

People asking for definitive proof of fraud that would result in a specific total of fraudulent votes are asking for the impossible.

But since Pennsylvania officials failed to segregate these ballots, and corrupt officials violated the law and threw out the ballot envelopes, are the courts really ready to invalidate whole categories of votes from a swing state? The courts already failed the country by allowing perfectly decent election laws to be ignored.

Consider too that if Trump does pull off a shocking victory, America will see riots and violence in the streets unlike anything seen before. According to PredictIt, this has at least a one in ten chance of happening.

But if Trump loses his court challenges and recounts, his supporters aren’t going to forget about this. People are angry unlike anything this author has seen before. The Jeffrey Epstein affair, the FBI corruption, and the riots have completely eroded trust in basic institutions, especially on the right.

If the fraud alleged did occur, it was pre-planned, industrialized, and brazen. This isn’t 1960, where John F. Kennedy received more votes in Cook County than the number of people living there. It isn’t 2000, where a legal battle is ensuing over one state’s balloting issues.

Quite obviously, this is not a healthy democratic republic. It will be incredibly hard to deescalate from here.

This is an allegation that there was massive fraud, on a scale never seen before—and the allegation comes from about 50 million Americans. The allegation is plausible because the establishment denying it has hated Trump and his supporters from the get-go. Trump supporters deserve to be paranoid—they have been neither accepted nor understood.

The Republican Party may not like that its voters believe this, but at this point they are riding a tiger. Trump won’t go away, either. Yes, Trump made plenty of mistakes—he tried too hard to work with an establishment that viewed him as an existential threat, and realized only too late that it would never accept him—and in some ways governed too much like a traditional Republican. But Trump is now inseparably tied to the Republican base, largely because of how the establishment has brutalized him and his supporters.

Picture inauguration day: Biden is being sworn in, but Trump isn’t in D.C. Instead, he’s holding a massive rally in the Midwest. Republican Party officials and most politicians (privately at least) will screech at this, but at this point they have no control. They are along for the ride.

Note that these things are happening when the economy is relatively good for most Americans, despite the coronavirus pandemic. Imagine what happens if this is no longer the case. Quite obviously, this is not a healthy democratic republic. It will be incredibly hard to deescalate from here, and that should terrify Americans.

Have We Crossed the Rubicon?

Let’s put this even more bluntly. After the election, Tucker Carlson had a segment on how Republicans dodged a bullet in 2020 by holding the Senate. But with mail-in balloting, how sure can Republicans be that they will hold the two seats in Georgia?

Many establishment Republicans and party insiders are happy to move on from Trump and have touted the good night other Republican candidates had. The base isn’t going to move on from Trump, could care less about Republican senators, and wonders if the country will have a fair election again.

If mail-in ballots go away next time, all this worry was for nothing. But Democrats are unlikely to give up mail-in balloting given the power it provides. If cheating did occur, and it is unaddressed, it will certainly happen again. Maybe Republican areas have 120 percent turnout next election. See how this works?

Overall, people feel like America has been sliding for decades, and indeed the American working class has been sliding for decades. If people begin to feel like elections no longer matter, the only avenue to settle differences is through force and violence. The far-left in this country has already skipped belief in the electoral system and reached this conclusion. How else does a divided people settle disputes without the ballot box?

At the Point of No Return?

The phrase “crossing the Rubicon” refers to the moment Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon River, which precipitated the Roman Civil War and the end of the Roman Republic. It’s like saying “the point of no return.” People can laugh at what this is implying, but America is reaching a dangerous point if the people—on both sides—no longer trust elections.

Only a few things can walk us back from the ledge. First, Democrats need to drop the push for mail-in balloting. The fear, however, is that Democrats won’t be able to resist the advantage this gives them. Trump not leaving politics will provide moral ammo, in Democrats’ minds, for not taking the high road. Plus, even when Trump does get too old for politics, the movement he started isn’t going away.

Next, Biden should be calling for a full auditing of the election, especially in the swing states, if he really wants to bring the country together. This is highly unlikely to happen, however, and Biden’s moves are being closely handled even as D.C. is springing into action in anticipation of the administration change.

Biden should be calling for a full auditing of the election, especially in the swing states, if he really wants to bring the country together.

Republicans in Michigan and Pennsylvania want a full audit before the legislature certifies the results, which is both their right and good for the country. But any audit that results in success for the Trump campaign will result in chaos and violence, given how poorly the media is covering these issues. And Democrats are fighting hard to pressure the swing-state legislatures to certify the results without an audit.

No, there won’t be a revote. The small fraud that got Democrats a new congressional election earlier this year can’t happen for a presidential election, given timetables set by the Constitution. No matter what happens, the courts won’t decide this in a way that is acceptable to more than half the country.

So this is the massive risk our country faces going into the 2020s: if one side no longer agrees to play by the rules of a game, the game is over. It appears that with Trump as an excuse, the left believes the rules of the game no longer apply. The political right is approaching the point where they feel the same way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, screwball said:

yep thats why trump sacked two of them....what didnt read that did you? you read want you want to read so ill informed...sad

Screwball, trump sacked CISA Krebs official because he wouldn't lie for him, and secured the election. You are so blinded by trump you don't see that Krebs did the right things and secured our election. If you would like to catch up on your reading, here is the link to the quote below: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/11/18/trumps-most-blatant-politically-motivated-firings/

"Chris Krebs, the head of the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), has spent the two weeks since the election rebuking claims about election cheating made by Trump and others, severely undermining Trump’s baseless claims of massive fraud from the unhelpful position of inside Trump’s administration."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WE CAUGHT THEM! Part 6: Michigan and Georgia, Like in PA and VA, Caught in SAME PATTERN! — Once Biden Gained Lead with MASSIVE Vote Dumps, The Remainder of Votes All Possessed Same Biden to Trump Vote Ratio – THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

We’ve reported on multiple incidents of ‘glitches’ that people observed related to the 2020 Presidential Election. These incidents seem odd and so we sought out and found a data set from the 2020 Presidential election. A group of IT patriots analyzed a data set of election vote data and found millions of votes in the election that were either lost or transferred from President Trump to Joe Biden. We reported this and our post was retweeted by the President.

Captured in Real Time: That Moment in Virginia at 5:12 AM Where they Took 373,000 Votes Off the State Totals

Then in Pennsylvania we identified a strange pattern in vote percentages between President Trump’s Election Day votes and his mail-in votes that was basically impossible and suggested fraud:

SHOCKING EXCLUSIVE: WE CAUGHT THEM! Pennsylvania Results Show a Statistically Impossible Pattern Behind Biden’s Steal! WE CAUGHT THEM!

Then we reported on a pattern from a few select counties in Michigan that were consistent but made no sense other than to indicate fraud.  Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai using his approach identified 138,000 votes transferred from Trump to Biden in his study:

This day in historyJ

TRENDING: “Drop and Roll” -- How The 2020 Election Was Stolen From President Donald Trump (Video)

WE CAUGHT THEM! Part 2: Email Inventor Dr. Shiva Finds SAME IMPOSSIBLE BALLOT RATIO Feature in Michigan Results – WE CAUGHT THEM!

Then we used the same analysis used by Dr. Shiva on a data set from Milwaukee and found more votes transferred from President Trump to Biden.  This was enough to change the Wisconsin election to President Trump.

WOW! — The Steal Is On!… With Last Night’s Ballot Dump Wisconsin has 88% Voter Turnout or HIGHER! IT’S EITHER AN IMPOSSIBLE NEW RECORD OR IT’S HORSESH*T

We then re-performed Dr. Shiva’s work on one Michigan County he reviewed and materially agreed with Dr. Shiva’s result:

WE CAUGHT THEM! Part 4: We Were Able to Replicate SAME IMPOSSIBLE BALLOT RATIO Found in Michigan’s Kent County As Reported by Dr. Shiva – 20,000 Votes Switched from Trump to Biden

Next we reported on another unusual pattern in vote reporting in Virginia and Pennsylvania where after large entries were made which provided a lead for Joe Biden late in the election process, nearly all subsequent entries after that period of time had the exact same unusual ratio in Trump to Biden votes.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Multiple Reversals and Proportional Vote Entries In Virginia on Election Night after 11 PM Indicate Election Fraud Occurred in This State Too

Tonight we can report we found the exact same virtually impossible activity in Georgia and Michigan.

Georgia

In Georgia President Trump was up by as much as a 57% to Biden’s 42% and with 50% of the votes counted Trump was still way ahead.  Then Biden was allocated batches of votes for hours, some with negative Trump votes and then with 89% of the votes in, Biden took the lead.  From that point on for the next 53 batches of votes counted, for EVERY SINGLE vote batch the batches had exactly a 50.05% to 49.95% victory margin for Biden and Trump cementing Biden’s lead.

Georgia-NYT-Vote-Batches-Showing-Bidens-

Not a single batch in our data set after the “lead switch event” varied from that margin for all new vote batches.  This too is inconceivable and indicates fraud.

Michigan

Next in Michigan we see a similar pattern as in Virginia, Pennsylvania and Georgia. 

Of the 530 entries in the New York Times of the Michigan votes for President at around 03:37:16Z, (10:36PM EST), with around 25% of the expected vote cast, Trump is ahead by a margin of 55% to 43%.  Up to that point, Trump was winning many of the batches 60%-40%, 70%-30%, and a few batches at even 75-25%!

From 25-53% of the expected vote cast, the incremental vote percentage is unusually consistent at 45% Biden, 55% Trump in 101 of the 160 incremental count batches, that’s in 63% of the batches.  Of the 59 batches that are NOT consistent with the pattern, we find the negative adjustments being made in those batches, and larger batches (more than 10,000 votes) going for Biden.

Then at 12:46 AM EST, with about 54% of the expected vote count in, the “consistent” percentage of batches is updated to 46% Biden and 54% Trump.  This is consistent until the total expected vote counts reach 88% of the vote cast.  (Note shortly before this time a reported approximate load of 120,000+ votes are reported to be brought into the TCF building in Detroit where votes are being counted.)  At 6:31 AM EST, we see a SINGLE batch reported of 141,258 votes for Biden, and only 5,968 for Trump, the batch goes 96% Biden, 4% for Trump!  Again, absolutely UNBELIEVABLE.  Presumably this is the start of what was delivered into the building around 4AM CST!

There are numerous batches after this point in time where the batches are reported at the EXACT same split, this time 50.254% Trump to 49.746% Biden, that’s right, precision to the THOUSANTH decimal.  At 9:02 AM EST, there are two more large Biden batches counted that give Biden the first lead of election, with 91% of the votes counted and at 9:15 AM EST, Biden leads 49,3% to 49.2%!  And from that point on, ALMOST EVERY BATCH is counted as 49% Trump, 50% Biden! 28 of 44 of them!

Michigan-NYT-Data-with-same-ratios-600x2

Again, it is completely INCONCEIVABLE mathematically and statistically that after the switch in the lead to Biden, batches of votes would have exactly the same distribution to both candidates.

What is going on with the data and the votes recorded in the 2020 election? These patterns observed in multiple states make no logical sense other than that data is being manipulated in the greatest election fraud in world history.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1