Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Biden victory would be a loss for Iraq

yota691

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

I heard there will be a lot of people getting in trouble over this even some in the media who have been brainwashing our people and conspiring against our country. 

Sounds like the demorats and the media got caught with there hands in the cookie jar  🍪  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 2

What is wrong with you people. This was a fair election, Trump lost.  Obama did not give any money to Iran, it was there money our government had seized.  Iraq controls it's own government and determines their currency. Don't let the Right wing media get you all worked up.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, ed8149jack said:

What is wrong with you people. This was a fair election, Trump lost.  Obama did not give any money to Iran, it was there money our government had seized.  Iraq controls it's own government and determines their currency. Don't let the Right wing media get you all worked up.

Thank you. I with you.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

37 minutes ago, ed8149jack said:

You sound like Juan Williams and Donna Brazile,are you related to them ?? 🤡

• Like 1
  • Pow! 10

59 minutes ago, utah rock said:

Fred. If they kill people I hope they appoint you to do all the killing, so willing to do evil, you must be a tough person.

Maybe you don't have the balls but treason is treason and is worthy of the death sentence. The greater evil is destroying a nation by outside influences and those hell bent on destroying the foundations of a great country and its Christian values.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

4 minutes ago, Fred70 said:

Maybe you don't have the balls but treason is treason and is worthy of the death sentence. The greater evil is destroying a nation by outside influences and those hell bent on destroying the foundations of a great country and its Christian values.

The testicular fortitude a, I hope you 100% correct, there are a lot of people who feel the same way about Trump. A bunch of angry, blinded patriots, all hating one another and believing they know what’s best, and then there’s the killer “Fred” willing to kill the patriots he believe have betrayed his nation. 
I hope you are able to find peace without the shedding of blood Fred. 
God is love! 
Peace and go RV!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

They are exposing the fraud and there will be a lot of people going down for it. They've been rigging elections around the world. Covid was a bio weapon. They were always going to release it and were hoping that Hillarious would be President. They did not expect Trump to win. That's why they are trying as hard as they can to get Biden in. The media is brain washing our people. China has a big part to play in all of this. They want to be the ultimate world power in a one world government. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Pow! 1

Was Election Software Rigged? Sidney Powell Lays Out the Trump Team's Findings.

Was Election Software Rigged? Sidney Powell Lays Out the Trump Team's Findings.

Attorney Sidney Powell on "Sunday Morning Futures" said Trump's legal team is gathering evidence of "election fraud" that allegedly took place in election-related software, like Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic. As it currently stands, Dominion is being utilized in 2,000 jurisdictions in 30 states. Texas decided not to use Dominion on three separate occasions because of fraud concerns.

On top of that, former Admiral Peter Neffenger is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Smartmatic. He is also on Vice President Joe Biden's transition team, which calls into question his impartiality, which doesn't pass the smell test.

According to Powell, the Trump campaign has enough evidence to launch a serious criminal investigation.

"We're fixing to overturn the election results in multiple states and President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes but my millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose," Powell explained. "We have sworn witness testimony about why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections."

According to Powell, the witness that the Trump team has is someone who has seen elections rigged in other countries. Those same tactics and software were allegedly deployed to the United States. 

"They did this on purpose. It was calculated. They've done it before," she said. "We have evidence of 2016 in California. We have so much evidence I feel like it's coming in through a fire hose."

Host Maria Bartiromo pushed back, saying the election must be certified in a few weeks. She wanted to know if there was enough time for Powell and the team to produce evidence of the alleged wrongdoing. 

"First of all, I never say anything I can't prove. Secondly, the evidence is coming in so fast I can't even process it all. Millions of Americans have written by now, I would say, definitely hundreds of thousands have stepped forward with their different experiences of voter fraud but this is massive election fraud and I'm very concerned it not only involved Dominion and its Smartmatic software but that the software was essentially used by other election machines also."

Interestingly enough, Powell stated that the software's user manual talks about how "votes can be wiped away."

"It's absolutely brazen how people bought this system and why they bought this system," the attorney said.

Powell stated whistleblowers came forward over alleged paybacks. She said in states where the new election technology was purchased and implemented, there's evidence of officials' family members being paid large lump sums of money.

There are other concerns about how the software can be utilized. The attorney stated software and election officials have the ability to do things like delete ballots, force the machine not to read voters' signatures or the down ballot. Powell said there's also the ability for the machine to be programed to only count votes for Biden.

"It's like drag and drop whatever you want wherever you want, upload votes," she explained.

The attorney said the campaign has a sworn affidavit from a person who knows how the system works and was allegedly there when the system was being created and implemented. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 7

Just now, Pitcher said:

We're fixing to overturn the election results in multiple states and President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes but my millions of votes that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose," Powell explained. "We have sworn witness testimony about why the software was designed. It was designed to rig elections."

This will be awesome.  The fake President can go back to his basement.  I didn’t hear not one Dem denounce the violence in DC yesterday.  Pathetic hateful Leadership.  The Dems have their Brown Shirts.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 2

Media takes heat for ignoring violent attacks on Trump supporters at MAGA rally

Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., said 'media blackout' was 'terrible' and 'telling'

Evie Fordham10 hours ago

Douglas Murray dubs ANTIFA 'para-military fascist' group

'The Madness of Crowds' author Douglas Murray recalls ANTIFA violence in reaction to MAGA March riots on 'Fox & Friends Weekend.'

Conservatives criticized members of the media for failing to cover violence against President Trump'ssupporters at the so-called Million MAGA March in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.

"I want to hear Joe Biden and Kamala Harris condemn Antifa/BLM criminals who assaulted and harassed peaceful demonstrators in DC today, including elderly and families," political strategist Doug Stafford wrote on Twitter on Saturday. "Of course they won’t. And 'media' won’t make them."

"Watching video of people being assaulted and mobbed by BLM/Antifa in DC tonight brings back awful memories. Want an example of media bias? When Rand Paul and I spoke out about our mob assault, the AP reported our claim was 'without evidence' despite 10 minutes of video," Paul's wife Kelley Ashby Paul wrote on Twitter.

The Pauls were surrounded by what the senator described as a "crazed mob" after the Republican National Convention in August.

TRUMP BLASTS 'ANTIFA SCUM,' MEDIA AFTER VIOLENCE MARS MAGA MARCHES IN DC

Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., said the "media blackout" was "terrible" and "telling."

"The President’s supporters have a right to peacefully rally supporting POTUS just like his opponents have that same right," Zeldin wrote on Twitter. "The physical assaults today by violent leftists targeting his supporters is abhorrent. The near total media blackout of the violence is terrible... [and] telling."

Several thousand Trump supporters protested election results and then hailed Trump's passing motorcade before nighttime clashes with counterdemonstrators sparked fistfights, at least one stabbing and at least 20 arrests.

10 ARRESTS ASSOCIATED WITH 'MILLION MAGA MARCH': DC POLICE

After night fell, the relatively peaceful demonstrations in Washington turned from tense to violent.

"When violent far left wing extremists organize violence online, you can always count on the Twitter hall monitors to ignore it," political commentator Mike Cernovich wrote on Twitter, calling members of the media "Antifa propagandists."

Cernovich shared screenshots of NBC News' Ben Collins and CNN's Andrew Kaczynski tweeting about White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany's response to the march and Kyle Rittenhouse, who allegedly killed two protesters and wounded a third during unrest in Kenosha, Wis.

"Actual violence caught on video tonight – multiple horrific instances – and here’s what the media guys who REALLY CARE ABOUT EXTREMISM are posting," Cernovich wrote.

A supporter of President Donald Trump is attacked during a pro-Trump march Saturday Nov. 14, 2020, in Washington. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)

A supporter of President Donald Trump is attacked during a pro-Trump march Saturday Nov. 14, 2020, in Washington. (AP Photo/Jacquelyn Martin)

Advisor to the President Ivanka Trump tweeted that "the media's near total silence about the physical violence being perpetrated against conservatives is ahmeful & dangerous."

"Just image the outrage and indignation if this went the other way," Trump continued, calling for attackers to be prosecuted.

Blexit founder Candace Owens shared footage of a young Trump-supporting couple being rushed by counterprotesters in Washington, D.C.

"Black Lives Matter and Antifa represent the absolute vermin of our society," Owens wrote on Twitter. "They were created as the marxist foot soldiers of the Democrat Party and given a pass by the leftist-controlled media. Pray for this young woman who was attacked."

The marchers included members of the Proud Boys, a neo-fascist group known for street brawling with ideological opponents at political rallies.

Multiple confrontations appeared later in the day as small groups of Trump supporters attempted to enter the area around Black Lives Matter Plaza, about a block from the White House, where several hundred anti-Trump demonstrators had gathered.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

In a pattern that kept repeating itself, those Trump supporters who approached the area were harassed, doused with water and saw their MAGA hats and pro-Trump flags snatched and burned, amid cheers. As night fell, multiple police lines kept the two sides apart.

Videos posted on social media showed some demonstrators and counterdemonstrators trading shoves, punches and slaps. A man with a bullhorn yelling “Get out of here!” was shoved and pushed to the street by a man who was then surrounded by several people and shoved and punched until he fell face first into the street. Bloody and dazed, he was picked up and walked to a police officer.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

CHAOS As BLM Terrorize Trump Supporters: ‘Radical Revolution Changes the World B*tch,” [VIDEO]

Black Lives Matter protesters confronted Trump supporters at a rally near the White House. One of the women yelled, “Radical revolution changes the world B*TCH.”

During a confrontation between Trump supporters and a group of Black Lives Matter protesters, a woman yells out, “Radical revolution changes the world B*TCH,” Tatum Report journalist Drew Hernandez was on the scene.  I the video below, you can hear see and hear the female Trump Supporter cry in fear…

DC: Trump supporters attacked by Antifa and BLM

Antifa and BLM hit, throw eggs and unknown liquids at Trump Supporters walking through BLM Plaza

You can hear see and hear the female Trump Supporter cry in fear pic.twitter.com/No1QDp4KLd

— Drew Hernandez (@livesmattershow) November 14, 2020

DC: BLM and Antifa threaten and intimidate an elderly Trump Supporter out of BLM Plaza 

Unknown liquids can be seen being thrown on the elderly man, also attempts to hit him with an American flag pic.twitter.com/RU9hXGzmD2

DC: Antifa and BLM get mopped up by MPD after they swarmed “The Capital Hilton” hotel on an effort to intimidate Trump Supporters occupying the building pic.twitter.com/kBLjX5gotv

DC: Hundreds of Antifa and BLM have swarmed “The Capital Hilton” hotel on an effort to intimidate Trump Supporters occulting the building 

Lasers are being pointed at the attendees rooms pic.twitter.com/oCXP8VBCUs

DC: “You’re a C**N!”

BLM leftists spewing vile and racist rhetoric towards a black female Trump Supporter 

Is this the “unity” @JoeBiden spoke of that the left is advocating for? pic.twitter.com/TpmtR9DebU

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, Fred70 said:

Who said anything about killing patriots you idiot? You left scum try and twist everything to suit your own agenda of dancing unicorns, and for your information I am British.

There will be no Rv with Peado Biden in power.

I have nothing but love you. As far as I’m concerned you’re human living at the same time on the same little rock, orbiting what we like to call “the sun”, here in the states. 
If the Dinar doesn’t revalue than so be it bloke... did I say/use that word correctly? Life goes on, just like it has sense November 3rd. 
The way one treats others is more a reflection of that individual than those they interact with. 
May your future be blessed with learning, love and laughter. 
God is love,

GO RV❣️

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, utah rock said:

If the Dinar doesn’t revalue than so be it bloke... 

So you were saying that if dinar doesn't revalue, will you sell off your dinar immediately? Or do you still want to hold it eventhough if i say if the dinar RD or LOP when the iqd become a globally recognized currency?

Thank you Rmc, absolutely beautiful.  "Devoted to our Creator"  This election is not over. The corruption will be revealed and again the world will be shocked.  Stop watching the news all they are giving you is false evidence that THEY tell you is true.  Trust God, He is the One who allow leaders to rise and fall.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

9 minutes ago, fancy said:

Thank you Rmc, absolutely beautiful.  "Devoted to our Creator"  This election is not over. The corruption will be revealed and again the world will be shocked.  Stop watching the news all they are giving you is false evidence that THEY tell you is true.  Trust God, He is the One who allow leaders to rise and fall.

FEAR.....

False.Evidence. Appearing. Real.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

17 hours ago, ed8149jack said:

There are no American tanks entering Baghdad. It's a lie, we will destroy the evil Americans. 

(When FOX News resembled a "fair and balanced" news network.) 

Edited by Theseus
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Fred70 said:

Who said anything about killing patriots you idiot? You left scum try and twist everything to suit your own agenda of dancing unicorns, and for your information I am British.

There will be no Rv with Peado Biden in power.

Hey Fred,

Just ignore the "Utopian Princess" (Utah Rock), if you disagree with him/her/it on "any point" , suddenly you're character is flawed, you're a terrible person and then somewhere in his response he'll throw in a quote from God....as if he really cares. He's done the same to me and several of the most prominent "Patriots" on this site, we all just ignore him as he cries out for help.

As Synopsis so elegantly states it, consider it a "Badge of Honor" when he negatively sends you a response from his grease dripping whiny fingers as they cry over his keyboard trying to form a sensical response, which never happens, all he can respond with is Hate, Hate, Hate......but he loves his God!!

Now I may be wrong (probably not), but most Liberals in power today, along with their misinformed followers like " Utopian Princess"  and "Adam (little lying weasel) Schiff" we're the outcasts in school and beat up as kids. Now that they or one of their half-wit friends is in a position of power, they feel the need to enact revenge on anyone who disagrees with them. I feel like I'm back in elementary school when he responds with one of his girlie-man quotes, which is why I just ignore him/her/it.

It's just part of life, while we remain calm and the most popular, most athletic, most well respected "Patriots"  in our communities, getting the best looking & most popular girls while helping out the less fortunate, they'll continue to sniffle & drool about how unfair the world is while spewing their Mantra of Hate, Hate Hate to anyone who disagrees. :confused2:

"Utopian Princess" as a child.....

So Funny! GIF - Fat Boy Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

"Utopian Princess" grown up......(courtesy of a "Brilliant" old poster called WhatsHerName)

Steam Community :: :: Trigglypuff

:tiphat:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

4 minutes ago, brokerkeith said:

Hey Fred,

Just ignore the "Utopian Princess" (Utah Rock), if you disagree with him/her/it on "any point" , suddenly you're character is flawed, you're a terrible person and then somewhere in his response he'll throw in a quote from God....as if he really cares. He's done the same to me and several of the most prominent "Patriots" on this site, we all just ignore him as he cries out for help.

As Synopsis so elegantly states it, consider it a "Badge of Honor" when he negatively sends you a response from his grease dripping whiny fingers as they cry over his keyboard trying to form a sensical response, which never happens, all he can respond with is Hate, Hate, Hate......but he loves his God!!

Now I may be wrong (probably not), but most Liberals in power today, along with their misinformed followers like " Utopian Princess"  and "Adam (little lying weasel) Schiff" we're the outcasts in school and beat up as kids. Now that they or one of their half-wit friends is in a position of power, they feel the need to enact revenge on anyone who disagrees with them. I feel like I'm back in elementary school when he responds with one of his girlie-man quotes, which is why I just ignore him/her/it.

It's just part of life, while we remain calm and the most popular, most athletic, most well respected "Patriots"  in our communities, getting the best looking & most popular girls while helping out the less fortunate, they'll continue to sniffle & drool about how unfair the world is while spewing their Mantra of Hate, Hate Hate to anyone who disagrees. :confused2:

"Utopian Princess" as a child.....

So Funny! GIF - Fat Boy Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

"Utopian Princess" grown up......(courtesy of a "Brilliant" old poster called WhatsHerName)

Steam Community :: :: Trigglypuff

:tiphat:

Deeeeaaaammmmnnnn!!!!👍🇺🇸

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1