Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Biden victory would be a loss for Iraq

yota691

2 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I have a screenshot of George Papadopolous' tweet but the file is to large to post. He tweeted it Thursday night.

I found this article.  https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/us-army-seizes-dominion-servers-in-germany-trump-lawyer-vows-im-going-to-release-the-kraken.html/?fbclid=IwAR3GJ_XF3QnVZg8t10gyX4o_VJXXqvygLbXhlNS3vcq3txEMvcExbOHZdQQ

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

It is true. Soros is also a part of it.. I don't have the proof on hand but I have verified it. Clinton foundation also i believe.

What could possibly go wrong with all that corruption in the middle of a presidential election. Of course every news channel is still saying there’s not a shrewd of evidence of any fraud 🤔

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Frank Zappa said it best and with all of the most revealing and enlightening news threads posted concerning what amounts to nothing less than a Coup d'état  by the LEFT . . . I believe it's appropriate.

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY ! ! ! !

. . . truly an extraordinary Historic event now on Global Display.

Thank you ALL for your links and comments :salute:

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Great question! Check this out. Another trap by the king chess player himself?? This was sent to me, I do not know if this source is credible.

https://www.distributednews.com/474016.html

This is the BIGGEST and BEST news we have seen...Check Mate..the Demorats are done done done! You can look up that Executive Order also that Trump signed back in 2018!!! I have the biggest smile on my face tonight folks!!! Trump said he was going to take down the deep state and its unfortunate that a fraudulent election is what it’s going to take in order to do it! We are going to see some huge fireworks in the coming weeks I bet. 

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, dinarham said:

And how convenient covid was to the dems , It's all they ran on . Fauci is seen on video predicting this "pandemic" in 2017. C'mon, mans and ladies ,all viruses are "pandemics" ,they don't stop at borders . 

Exactly they knew it was coming Democrat’s planned on it trump knew it was coming 2018 midterms set the scene plans in place trump will win trump has won 

Edited by screwball
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

10 hours ago, Pitcher said:

100% correct Chuck, great post.  Thank you for sharing your experiences.

”Create a problem, cause hardship, make them beg the Government to solve the problem”.   Of course it does come at a cost.  You can manipulate people far easier when they have no opportunity and are hungry.  

The biggest transfer of wealth is not to far from happening imo.  The Fiat Currency in the Western World is dead and the dollar will drop in value. The Financial crash is coming and the Stock Market will get pummeled.  Baby Boomers will lose millions in there 401k’s which is criminal because everyone in DC knows what is coming.  Prepare now by having hedges in place, Gold, Silver, some Crypto Currencies.  

We will get through the “Great Reset” but there will be a new financial system and it will involve Cryptos.  Always follow the big money and they are all selling stock and buying BTC, ETH, and XRP.  

I also wanted to add that by watching the TV you are really being programmed. Not only with direct statements like Trump refuses to leave office but also subliminally by people walking around with masks and social distancing. P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 7

15 hours ago, "Fred" said:

What could possibly go wrong with all that corruption in the middle of a presidential election. Of course every news channel is still saying there’s not a shrewd of evidence of any fraud 🤔

I heard there will be a lot of people getting in trouble over this even some in the media who have been brainwashing our people and conspiring against our country. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

26 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Trump's 2018 executive order gives the DOJ the power to seize all assets of individuals and companies that were complicit in aiding or covering up this foreign interference in U.S. elections. 

My only concern is, will  the DOJ actually do anything about it??

I wonder if that is why at&t is selling cnn now.... makes you wonder

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1