Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Biden victory would be a loss for Iraq

yota691

For all of you who supports "The New World Order" and Biden. Go to the 8:35 mark and see where we are going. This is just the practice run. The next one will be deadly and if you do not comply you will be taken care of. Klaus Schwab, if you do not the name you better get to be come good friends with as that is the guy who decides if you live or die.  I have followed this guy for about 3 years and it is not good. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

For all of you who supports "The New World Order" and Biden. Go to the 8:35 mark and see where we are going. This is just the practice run. The next one will be deadly and if you do not comply you will be taken care of. Klaus Schwab, if you do not the name you better get to be come good friends with as that is the guy who decides if you live or die.  I have followed this guy for about 3 years and it is not good. 

The perverts Chinese virus guru, has tipped the DemoRats hand, on what he feels as the age your life means nothing, is 75! So if you are close to 75 or 75 and older! God forbid you get sick and have to go to the hospital! Looks like the odds of you ever walking out of there are slim to none! So the new rules are if you are lucky enough to make it through the womb and make it to your 1st birthday, your safe till you reach 75! I will never give these DemoRats the pleasure of me begging them for me to live! As one of the only lies the pervert hasn’t lied about! “We are in for some very dark days ahead “ with the pervert and ho, I still remember that long wasted miserable 8 years of the obama O’biden regime! I just pray we see the rv before they get a toe hold in power! Because I’m going right out of that big beautiful door in that wall President Trump built! 🤠

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

4 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Klaus Schwab is the modern day Dr. Evil.... his accent even creeps me out! Must fight back against totalitarianism 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

I just spoke to one of my neighbors and I have not seen him in about a month. They guy was drained both mentally and physically. I know right away what it was. In a past life I have spent time in a different line of work. I can honestly say that this is a first class PsyOps being implemented against the citizen of the US. This is classic operations where the opposing force controls the media flooding you with the current administration is out of control, bring the country down, out to destroy your lives. They are pushing that Biden is the President. They are pushing this down your throat making it so you will give in and just say who cares. I am truly surprised how many people do not understand how the President of the United States is selected. People really need to step away from the TV. It is designed to beat you down mental and as a result affecting your personal health. I am specking this from experience and people just need to step away and spend sometime with the families and less time with TV. If you keep watching it you are going to see the classic signs of always being PO at one of the sides, you blood pressure is going to rise every time you watch the tv. You will start to get depressed that there is no light at the end of the tunnel (Oregon announced that they are going into complete lock down), I have no job, I lost my business, tempers are going to be on edge. I would STRONGLY suggest that you use good judgement when dealing with people right know. From what I have been seeing I can honestly say that this has been a well execute PsyOps. It now comes down to who has the strongest mental and physically strength to whether this. I am not one of those conspiracy individuals but with my background I can say that there will be many weak minded people that will be caught up in it. People will believe that this is all true and spend no time to check it out.  This opposing force is going to make it really hard for you not to give in. They are going to cut your opportunity to work, to pay your bills, and to feed your family. Then they will offer you the salvation that all of us will need but you will just have to render your personal rights and freedoms to them. Stay tough out there. Just want to give you a little insight from the other side. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 4

100% correct Chuck, great post.  Thank you for sharing your experiences.

”Create a problem, cause hardship, make them beg the Government to solve the problem”.   Of course it does come at a cost.  You can manipulate people far easier when they have no opportunity and are hungry.  

The biggest transfer of wealth is not to far from happening imo.  The Fiat Currency in the Western World is dead and the dollar will drop in value. The Financial crash is coming and the Stock Market will get pummeled.  Baby Boomers will lose millions in there 401k’s which is criminal because everyone in DC knows what is coming.  Prepare now by having hedges in place, Gold, Silver, some Crypto Currencies.  

We will get through the “Great Reset” but there will be a new financial system and it will involve Cryptos.  Always follow the big money and they are all selling stock and buying BTC, ETH, and XRP.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

100% correct Chuck, great post.  Thank you for sharing your experiences.

”Create a problem, cause hardship, make them beg the Government to solve the problem”.   Of course it does come at a cost.  You can manipulate people far easier when they have no opportunity and are hungry.  

The biggest transfer of wealth is not to far from happening imo.  The Fiat Currency in the Western World is dead and the dollar will drop in value. The Financial crash is coming and the Stock Market will get pummeled.  Baby Boomers will lose millions in there 401k’s which is criminal because everyone in DC knows what is coming.  Prepare now by having hedges in place, Gold, Silver, some Crypto Currencies.  

We will get through the “Great Reset” but there will be a new financial system and it will involve Cryptos.  Always follow the big money and they are all selling stock and buying BTC, ETH, and XRP.  

Thanks Pitcher, I think we are close to dumping the old fiat system. I am heavy into crypto right now and waiting for it to go down. Also went into a little Au and Ag as well. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rmc10 said:

Can they get in trouble for treason and conspiring against the President and the news media too pretty please??????!!!! 

Great question! Check this out. Another trap by the king chess player himself?? This was sent to me, I do not know if this source is credible.

https://www.distributednews.com/474016.html

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Great question! Check this out. Another trap by the king chess player himself?? This was sent to me, I do not know if this source is credible.

https://www.distributednews.com/474016.html

I was reading pelosi and her husband are share holders in dominion does anyone know if that’s true or just guru poo poo💩??

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

39 minutes ago, "Fred" said:

I was reading pelosi and her husband are share holders in dominion does anyone know if that’s true or just guru poo poo💩??

It is true. Soros is also a part of it.. I don't have the proof on hand but I have verified it. Clinton foundation also i believe.

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Congressional Democrats had raised security concerns about Dominion, other voting machine companies

Democratic leaders of Congress warned last year in a series of letters that election technology companies such as Dominion Voting Systems were "prone to security problems," a result of them having purportedly "long skimped on security in favor of convenience."

The allegations were detailed in a series of letters sent in December 2019 by Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden and Amy Klobuchar, along with Democratic Rep. Mark Pocan.

The letters were addressed to several capital investment groups that had purchased shares in numerous election software companies. 

Among those companies was Dominion Voting Systems, stakes in which had been acquired by Staple Street Capital Group, in New York City.

Dominion has been plagued by reports of glitchy software in at least several voting jurisdictions throughout the country since Election Day 2020. 

Dominion has "categorically" denied reports of fraudulent software on its systems, stating that there has been no evidence that its voting systems were "in any way compromised."

Last year, however, the Democratic leaders were less certain of that security. 

"We have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy," the politicians wrote, "including the election technology industry – an integral part of our nation's democratic process."

"We are particularly concerned," they continued, quoting several news reports, "that secretive and 'trouble-plagued companies,' owned by private equity firms and responsible for manufacturing and maintaining voting machines and other election administration equipment, 'have long skimped on security in favor of convenience,' leaving voting systems across the country 'prone to security problems.' "

The letter referred to Dominion as "one of three election technology vendors responsible for developing, manufacturing and maintaining the vast majority of voting machines and software in the United States."

The lawmakers named the other two companies as Election Systems & Software and Hart InterCivic.

"Concentration in the election technology market," the letter continues, "and the fact that vendors are often 'more seasoned in voting machine and technical services contract negotiations' than local election officials, give these companies incredible power in their negotiations with local and state governments."

"As a result," the letter also states, "jurisdictions are often caught in expensive agreements in which the same vendor both sells or leases, and repairs and maintains voting systems-leaving local officials dependent on the vendor, and the vendor with little incentive to substantially overhaul and improve its products."

The lawmakers asked Staple Street and two other investment firms for detailed records on their holdings in various election system companies, including a rundown of "all state and local jurisdictions with which [each election software] company has a contract to provide election related products or services."

It's unclear whether or how the firms responded.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Congressional Democrats had raised security concerns about Dominion, other voting machine companies

Democratic leaders of Congress warned last year in a series of letters that election technology companies such as Dominion Voting Systems were "prone to security problems," a result of them having purportedly "long skimped on security in favor of convenience."

The allegations were detailed in a series of letters sent in December 2019 by Democratic Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Ron Wyden and Amy Klobuchar, along with Democratic Rep. Mark Pocan.

The letters were addressed to several capital investment groups that had purchased shares in numerous election software companies. 

Among those companies was Dominion Voting Systems, stakes in which had been acquired by Staple Street Capital Group, in New York City.

Dominion has been plagued by reports of glitchy software in at least several voting jurisdictions throughout the country since Election Day 2020. 

Dominion has "categorically" denied reports of fraudulent software on its systems, stating that there has been no evidence that its voting systems were "in any way compromised."

Last year, however, the Democratic leaders were less certain of that security. 

"We have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy," the politicians wrote, "including the election technology industry – an integral part of our nation's democratic process."

"We are particularly concerned," they continued, quoting several news reports, "that secretive and 'trouble-plagued companies,' owned by private equity firms and responsible for manufacturing and maintaining voting machines and other election administration equipment, 'have long skimped on security in favor of convenience,' leaving voting systems across the country 'prone to security problems.' "

The letter referred to Dominion as "one of three election technology vendors responsible for developing, manufacturing and maintaining the vast majority of voting machines and software in the United States."

The lawmakers named the other two companies as Election Systems & Software and Hart InterCivic.

"Concentration in the election technology market," the letter continues, "and the fact that vendors are often 'more seasoned in voting machine and technical services contract negotiations' than local election officials, give these companies incredible power in their negotiations with local and state governments."

"As a result," the letter also states, "jurisdictions are often caught in expensive agreements in which the same vendor both sells or leases, and repairs and maintains voting systems-leaving local officials dependent on the vendor, and the vendor with little incentive to substantially overhaul and improve its products."

The lawmakers asked Staple Street and two other investment firms for detailed records on their holdings in various election system companies, including a rundown of "all state and local jurisdictions with which [each election software] company has a contract to provide election related products or services."

It's unclear whether or how the firms responded.

Sounds like they're trying to cover their butts to me. They're blaming the "glitches" on being hacked..

This is an information war. We are going to see all kinds of crap come out to counter the truth they're trying to suppress

• Thanks 1

Michigan GOP Lawmakers Demand Fraud Audit Before The Election Is Certified

Michigan GOP Lawmakers Demand Fraud Audit Before The Election Is Certified

Michigan GOP state senators are asking the Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson to issue a full audit of the votes cast in the Nov. 3 general election before the state certifies the results.

“Every citizen deserves to have faith in the integrity of the election process and its outcome,” the letter states. “It is our responsibility, as elected public servants, to assure the people of Michigan of the process’s integrity through complete transparency and the faithful investigation of any allegations of wrongdoing, fraud, or abuse.”

They're asking for the audit to be completed before the election results are certified. pic.twitter.com/4xLqMCzF1B

— Chris Pandolfo (@ChrisCPandolfo) November 12, 2020

The letter outlines various election violations throughout the state, including allegations of fraud, interference, intimidation, and glitches, one of which marked 2,000 Republican ballots as Democrat in Oakland County.

All of the allegations, the letter states, are confirmed in more than 100 sworn affidavits by “real people willing to face legal consequences to their lives and livelihoods to stand by their assertions.” The letter continues, “These claims deserve our full attention and diligent investigation to ensure fairness and transparency in our election process.”

One of the sworn affidavits, as previously reported by The Federalist, came from former Michigan Assistant Attorney General Zachary Larsen, who testified that election officials at the convention center in downtown Detroit appeared to be processing a “majority” of mail-in ballots from ineligible voters that were not listed in the poll book of eligible voters nor on Larsen’s scanned list.

“Election officials never allowed Mr. Larsen to re-enter the counting room to fulfill his duties as a poll challenger after he had discovered the fraud which was taking place,” the affidavit said.

One day after the state senators wrote the letter, a state judge rejected claims by the Great Lakes Justice Center that election officials in multiple counties tallied ineligible votes and prevented Republican challengers from observing the ballot counting, saying they were “incorrect and not credible.” The judge’s order, the Wall Street Journal notes, “closes off one avenue that would stop Michigan from certifying the election.”

Just one day after the election, the Trump administration announced it was filing a lawsuit in Michigan, saying Republicans were denied access to observe and oversee the opening and counting of ballots in the state. State law requires participation by both major parties in vote counts as a fraud-prevention measure.

An election observer in Detroit, Trisha Nesbitt, confirmed the Trump campaign’s allegations to The Federalist last Friday.

“The election workers were not letting anyone in at the time,” Nesbitt explained, saying that election officials had told her and other Republican volunteers that “the election hall was full.”

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

I havent seen it posted here but I didn't search well for it either.

Did you all see where the U.S Army went to Germany and seized the server for communion?

LongtimeL, I heard about this do you have any articles?  I was listening to NewsMax while cooking dinner and caught something mentioned about a seized server.  Any information is great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 82Corp. said:

LongtimeL, I heard about this do you have any articles?  I was listening to NewsMax while cooking dinner and caught something mentioned about a seized server.  Any information is great.

I have a screenshot of George Papadopolous' tweet but the file is to large to post. He tweeted it Thursday night.