Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Biden victory would be a loss for Iraq

yota691

1 minute ago, Longtimelurker said:

I am hearing that arrests will start this week but since the Dept of Justice needs to wait 10 days after the election we should see something this weekend possibly?

Arrests and convictions would be the final validation of all the rhetoric before that and moves provides som substantiation to the claims. Until then. my circular file is proving invaluable. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, adhoc10 said:

Arrests and convictions would be the final validation

Lock them up!!

Treason

image.jpeg.bb94b76aa2ca5cea1134501551a08c1a.jpeg

Description

Treason is criminal disloyalty, typically to the state. It is a crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's nation or sovereign. Wikipedia
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

My trusted sources are already releasing numbers for votes excluding fraud. Nothing by individual state yet (that i have seen), but nationally.

Trump = 73 million votes.

Biden = 25.9 million votes.

I am hearing that arrests will start this week but since the Dept of Justice needs to wait 10 days after the election we should see something this weekend possibly?

Many people were deceived for a long time and I expect some uncertain times. Please be prepared.

I have heard similar. That arrest were to take place over the next two weeks. But my guess is that this goes longer. As people start to release that they have been put out to dry they will start flipping. I am also hearing major changes in certain Gov. Agencies as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

For all those who want video evidence. 

Thank you Chuck! Did you see the headline in today’s New York Times? “Election Officials find no evidence of voter fraud”  I can only assume “election officials” means their own editorial staff ... I swear the media is pushing their agenda so outrageously hard, they want a violent, bloody outcome to all this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

31 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

My trusted sources are already releasing numbers for votes excluding fraud. Nothing by individual state yet (that i have seen), but nationally.

Trump = 73 million votes.

Biden = 25.9 million votes.

Many people were deceived for a long time and I expect some uncertain times. Please be prepared.

As for your numbers that is what I have heard as well. This goes beyond the President; as Senator, House of Rep, and at the state level as well. There will be a major correction here if not a new election in April 2021. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

Thank you Chuck! Did you see the headline in today’s New York Times? “Election Officials find no evidence of voter fraud”  I can only assume “election officials” means their own editorial staff ... I swear the media is pushing their agenda so outrageously hard, they want a violent, bloody outcome to all this. 

Thank you for posting that HCR. I have stopped watching all national media/tv years ago (2008) and this shows you why. I believe more people are leaving main stream media as they are seeing that it is just a propaganda machine. Pravda would be more akin to what we are seeing. Goebbels understood the power of the media and we are seeing it being played out here. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

16 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thank you for posting that HCR. I have stopped watching all national media/tv years ago (2008) and this shows you why. I believe more people are leaving main stream media as they are seeing that it is just a propaganda machine. Pravda would be more akin to what we are seeing. Goebbels understood the power of the media and we are seeing it being played out here. 

Newsmax or OAN!!!👍🇺🇸

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Shelley said:

The craziness has been in the making for the last four years and burning down our cities for the past seven months !!!

Longer then 4 years. This just isn’t a Trump thing. Voter fraud in blue cities for many many election cycles IMO. Those crappy voting machines and software have been around a long time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cws said:

Longer then 4 years. This just isn’t a Trump thing. Voter fraud in blue cities for many many election cycles IMO. Those crappy voting machines and software have been around a long time. 

CWS , I was just referring to adhoc’s comment that the world has gone half crazy ..., I was saying not due to this election 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

18 minutes ago, cws said:

Voter fraud and legislative manipulation has been a long time practice here in texas for as long as I have lived here. I don't think it is confined to either controlling party., 

Rom 13:1 LET every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of YAHUAH: the powers that be are ordained of YAHUAH.
Rom 13:2 Whosoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of YAHUAH: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
Rom 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Will you then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and you shall have praise of the same:
Rom 13:4 For he is the minister of YAHUAH to you for good. But if you do that which is evil, be afraid; for he bears not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of YAHUAH, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that does evil.
Rom 13:5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
Rom 13:6 For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are YAHUAH’S ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Rom 13:7 Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

57 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

For all of us that want fairness Dems or Rep. 

How can ANYONE who sees this video not be irate?  How much more proof is needed.  I’m sure more and more of this will surface. There is after all cameras everywhere. It’s disgusting. It’s treason. It proves what I’ve thought for at least 25 years. What are they hiding?  Where’s the media answering to this crap? This is no longer just about Trump and this election. I bet Obama the savior lost his elections too.  They have woken all of us up. This will not go away this time. Lots of Americans are not gonna take it in the shorts anymore with the rampant cheating. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

On 11/11/2020 at 8:25 AM, adhoc10 said:

I agree that expecting  DJT to act any differently than he has been is a gross exaggeration of my imagination, but I guess I'm a bit tired of his 4 years of antics and accommodations for the toddler in the room. As a parent I wouldn't tolerate my child running amuck and disrupting a gathering of adults. His style promotes disloyalty and opposition and a large dose of tolerance. Its very sad that he didn't have better role models growing up because he seems like he is fairly assute. and could have been a great president. 

I apologize if I have offended you with my words. I have been living in the verses of the serenity prayer for the last four years and realize that I am not going to run for office, nor do I have any ambitions to try and peddle my influence in any form of goverment. In that I would think we are much the same. In these tumultous times, I have found some peacein this prayer. 

The Serenity Prayer is a prayer written by the American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr (1892–1971). It is commonly quoted as: God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

And yet you have hundreds of toddlers running amok in the streets disrupting adults not because OMB/TDS but because they want to destroy the United States. The very nature of this post tells us you want to show how mature you are but in the end shows how very immature and condescending you really are. You might as well side with Sen. Clyburn and call Trump a nazi dictator as it would be more apropos to the narrative trying to be established that Trump is whatever -ism will stick to him. There is more facism coming from Biden (now that Biden has been dubbed and coronated as President-elect)  than there was ever from Trump. At least Trump listened. Biden and his cronies are already talking a 6-week lockdown due to COVID. He already talking about banning fracking and he has already broke his word to the American people when he pledged in the first debate he would not declare victory until the election was "independently certified". Sounds to me that Trump is not the one who is the immature one.  Biden's slogan is "Make America Better". Biden is known for plagerism and it has been proven. He even had to bow out of a Presidential race as a candidate because he got caught. Here he is plagiarizing Trump's slogan and has claimed what Trump is doing for his own agenda. And you think Biden has changed because now he is calling for Unity and says he will be Murika's President? Biden has changed as much as one painting a zebra black and calling it a horse. You been fooled and duped and your children will be taught KKKommon Kore and be dumbed down (per Pres. Billy boy Clinton) as a result because they will be taught how to be good sheeple and not to think for themselves. That is Biden's Murika!

Edited by Theseus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

On 11/11/2020 at 8:25 AM, adhoc10 said:

I agree that expecting  DJT to act any differently than he has been is a gross exaggeration of my imagination, but I guess I'm a bit tired of his 4 years of antics and accommodations for the toddler in the room. As a parent I wouldn't tolerate my child running amuck and disrupting a gathering of adults. His style promotes disloyalty and opposition and a large dose of tolerance. Its very sad that he didn't have better role models growing up because he seems like he is fairly assute. and could have been a great president. 

I apologize if I have offended you with my words. I have been living in the verses of the serenity prayer for the last four years and realize that I am not going to run for office, nor do I have any ambitions to try and peddle my influence in any form of goverment. In that I would think we are much the same. In these tumultous times, I have found some peacein this prayer. 

The Serenity Prayer is a prayer written by the American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr (1892–1971). It is commonly quoted as: God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

I am not just blowing smoke. Here is their own words: (Notice the headline says who the rioters are)

For Portland Black Lives Matter Rioters, Biden Isn’t Enough. They Want ‘Death To America’

Despite some Democrats' high hopes that unity could be achieved once the bad orange man left office, it is clear that the mob is insatiable.

Jordan Davidson
By Jordan Davidson
NOVEMBER 12, 2020

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden promised unity in a speech Saturday night following the corporate media’s projections that he would win the presidential election.

“With the campaign over, it’s time to put the anger and the harsh rhetoric behind us and come together as a nation,” Biden said. “It’s time for Americans to unite. And to heal.”

While the former vice president mounted the stage on the East Coast to declare his victory and pledge to “work as hard for those who didn’t vote for me as those who did,” that same night, rioters on the opposite coast were parading around Portland, Oregon destroying things to demonstrate their opposition to his leadership.

Earlier in the week, including on Election Night, Portland descended back into its all-too-familiar anarchical state seen over the summer. Rioters burned an American flag, threw Molotov cocktails and glass bottles, vandalized local businesses, and continued to raise a commotion as they had done following the death of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

The destructive group, highly suspected of being Antifa, pushed Oregon Gov. Kate Brown to call in the state’s National Guard after she delayed the decision for at least six months while violence plagued the city. The violence, however, was not limited to Election Day or the few days that followed.

Even after the media projected that Biden was the winner of the presidential election on Saturday, Antifa members in Portland led a “violent anti-Joe Biden protest” on Sunday during which they attacked the Multnomah County Democrats building, smashing windows and spraying it with graffiti promoting anarchy and Black Lives Matter.

It’s Trump’s Fault

Democrats and the media tried to pin the rising violence this summer on President Donald Trump, saying that his rhetoric stoked division and hate and that he is a racist who refuses to denounce white supremacy. The left put all of their efforts into electing a candidate that, despite his own deeply racist history and questionable comments towards black people, would somehow bring the nation together to address and heal from years of racial injustice.

Even the Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler, a progressive Democrat who was complicit as violent mobs lit things on fire for months, tried to soothe the tension in Portland with words, saying “We’re going to need to come together as never before to address short-term issues and the long-term changes and investments needed to rebuild our economy, rebuild confidence in law enforcement and restore hope for our future.”

The mayor, however, was rejected by the rioters, who repeatedly protested outside of his apartment building and even organized a sit-in, demanding that he “reduce the Portland Police Bureau budget, commit to never voting for police budget increases again, and resign.” Wheeler’s challenger in the Portland mayoral election was Antifa advocate Sarah Iannarone, who netted nearly half of Portland citizens’ votes.

Despite some Democrats’ high hopes that unity could be achieved once the bad orange man left office, it is clear that, as many conservatives tried to warn earlier in the year, the mob is insatiable. The people who are arrested for rioting and destroying property in Portland only to be released and start the process all over again don’t care about Biden or the Democrats’ political chatter.

They desire anarchy. They want revenge. They long for chaos. And they won’t stop on their own.

Trump’s calls for law and order were criticized and laughed at by the media and liberals, but he was right. Unless someone steps up to denounce and actively counteract the chaos, it will prevail.

Do Biden’s Promises Extend to Antifa?

Biden claims he wants peace, unity, and healing, but so far, he has only loosely condemned the violence seen in U.S. cities. As far as Antifa in Portland goes, Biden has mostly ignored the issue, perhaps hoping that it would fizzle out on its own. But it’s not going away.

The question now is will Biden, who claims he’ll work hard for those who don’t support him, continue to ignore the destruction and erosion caused by Antifa in Portland, or will he try to gather them all around the fires they start outside of the Portland Police Bureau to sing Kumbaya and proclaim that racism is cured?

Either way, Portland will reject him, just as they rejected Wheeler. Nothing is good enough for them. They may have hated Trump, but they hate Biden just as much. And their cries of “F— Trump, F— Biden, death to America! We want something better than this trash, and we’re going to take it” will continue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2