Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Biden victory would be a loss for Iraq

yota691

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

If you are watching Biden’s speech do you like your President yelling at you.  Geez.  This guy is horrible 

Nope not watching , helen keller could see the writing on the wall how this election would turn out , ive heard enough of Joe saying Folks over and over and seeing the mental meltdowns he struggles with unless being read from a teleprompter , Biden claims he can return us to good ol washington politics and restore everything for everybody, hope so he's had 47 years of mucking around in the swamp to figure it out ... im well pitch i like ur attitude , all the best

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, "Fred" said:

I’m not watching that idiot I turn the channel every time I see Biden,Harris,Juan Williams,Donna Brazile and the rest of those clowns on tv

Better quit watching FOX NEWS. Because that is all you will be seeing the next umpteen years. Juan is a joke. Brazille is a placater until the demoncraps win then she will turn into a Moochelle Wookie junior (in other words like Mike...err Moochelle). 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, dinarham said:

The mortality rate is miniscule , less than other stuff we've seen go around ,like swine and bird flu ,etc. And aren't they all pandemics , mans and ladies? Back in the day ,we used herd immunity. When my 3 year old 's best friend came down with measels , I said to the mom , "C'mon over , let's have some wine and  get my kid infected !" Sure enough he came down with it but folk lore told me he was much better getting it at a young age . 

Just make sure in 45 to 50 years they get vaccinated for the shingles. That stuff is beyond ungodly hurt. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, 3n1 said:

Nope not watching , helen keller could see the writing on the wall how this election would turn out , ive heard enough of Joe saying Folks over and over and seeing the mental meltdowns he struggles with unless being read from a teleprompter , Biden claims he can return us to good ol washington politics and restore everything for everybody, hope so he's had 47 years of mucking around in the swamp to figure it out ... im well pitch i like ur attitude , all the best

Biden will not be returning us to good ole Washington politics. His handlers have something else on the agenda for the next four years. Biden is afraid of them and he doesn't like Kamala because of who Biden is. Remember the eulogy Biden gave at Byrd's funeral. Now remember who Byrd was. Got that? Now you know the rest of the story....  

• Upvote 5

9 hours ago, Pitcher said:

The Crypto world doesn’t seem to be taking the news very well. It’s selling off after a few solid days up.  The big banks appear to have the upper hand and maybe the Crypto’s will have to wait. What a shame. China is the big winner folks. 

When inflation goes up from taxing the rich people will be putting money into crypto imo. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Yes Newsmax, OAN, and  umm SkywayNews.Au (out of Australia) ., it might be Skyway.Au . They all seem to be fairly straight up about the news.

Sky News Australia is very good for a Main Stream News Site. Particularly Alan Jones and Andrew Bolt comes a close second. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

Thanks theseus , that was sarcasm about D.C. their radical agenda should/ will be limited by the senate to be honest im sick of it all ... cheers 

YES! We still have that at least we may have a reprieve there to keep the left in check from all there fantasies

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Theseus said:

Just make sure in 45 to 50 years they get vaccinated for the shingles. That stuff is beyond ungodly hurt. 

My wife came down with those shingles! That is the worst thing I think I have ever seen! She suffered for about 6 weeks hers started on her back , right below her neck! When she first got it, she likes to garden and work in her yard! We first thought she got into some poison Ivey started treating her for that a couple of days went by and this stuff gets worse and started spreading! So I asked where she was working, cause that stuff was leaving the ranch! I went out and started looking for it , no poison Ivey or oak to be found! So the next day I take her to dr, lucky our dr recognized what it was and started treating her for the shingles! Like I say, I know, I m not tuff enough for that terrible virus.  Hers spread up her neck and around her ear and chest! Big ole painful blisters and they  itched very badly she said! Now 2 years later it looks like she was burned badly on her neck back and chest! I damn sure don’t want to catch that stuff so I went and got the shots! Cost me around $500.00 for both shots! Believe me you don’t want to catch this crap it’s very bad! My wife went and got the shots too! As they said she could catch it again! Again this BAD NEWS! Get your shots!! You are so right Theseus!! Thank you for bringing up this very bad virus and warning everyone! JMHO P.S. if you have ever had chicken pox your carrying the virus it’s just dormant! 🤠

• Upvote 1

The former commander of military intelligence determines the 'effects' of Biden's victory on Iraq and Iran!

Baghdad - People  

The former military commander, Wafiq al-Samarrai, predicted, on Sunday, the effects of Democratic candidate Joe Biden's victory in the US presidential race on Iraq and the region.  

And Samarrai identified in a blog followed by "People" (November 8, 2020), eight effects he described as "a summary of the expected changes in the American strategy from the Gulf to the China Sea and their impact on Iraq and the Gulf."  

Al-Samarrai suggested that "Biden adheres to the peculiarities of Iraq and its armed forces (in full), which constitute a sensitive part of the balance of Gulf powers."  

Al-Samarrai identified the expected variables as follows:  

Trump has committed actions and took positions that contradict the requirements of strategic balance in the Gulf region and international security. In a sensitive stage of the spread of Corona and the turmoil of international balances, the Biden administration, who has experience, experiences, and administrative and political practices not enjoyed by a previous president, is likely to change America's strategy by reducing its interest in the Gulf region and focusing more on Southeast Asia.  

In the Gulf, the new administration will turn to turning the page on tension with Iran, backing away from sanctions, albeit gradually, and returning to a nuclear understanding.  

America will increase arms sales to the western Gulf states by tens of billions of dollars and not impede Iran's conventional weapons programs.  

Biden will ease his country's policy in Iraq, and there will be no opportunity to return to previous theoretical projects and what was previously called (Biden Project) on Iraq.  

The local power equations on both sides of the Gulf will prevail and the language of escalation will diminish.  

- At the height of the tension between America and Iran, we clearly ruled out the occurrence of a war between them, and the exclusion will continue. We will hear a language of understanding even if it interspersed with relatively slow stages.  

- The Americans will not fight on behalf of others, nor will they be an umbrella for protection for anyone in the Middle East, and we will see a page (updated) of Obama's policy, the biggest supporter of Biden's campaign and his companion.  

- The repercussions on the Iraqi situation will be much better in two years.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's not over for Trump until the fat lady sings . ,mans and ladies . I stayed up all night watching and Trump's substantial lead in evening hours absolutely deteriorated overnight while most people were sleeping . Trump knew there was going to be fraud ,saying it's not who you vote for but who counts your vote . Knowing this was coming , Trump had all ballots were incripted  with a  QFS blockchain watermark that enables all votes to be tracked. Biggest sting operation  ever .Trump pulls back and waits.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, wealthhound said:

I agree!

I'll move over to Newsmax. I will probably watch some of my faves on Fox but I'm very disappointed about their recent coverage.

Fox favorites will move over to Trump TV as soon as it gets set up!!! If you can’t beat them, dispense with them. I’ve heard even ESPN is losing a lot of ground since the sports teams decided to join in the political arena. They always shoot themselves in the foot...  🙄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

Fox favorites will move over to Trump TV as soon as it gets set up!!! If you can’t beat them, dispense with them. I’ve heard even ESPN is losing a lot of ground since the sports teams decided to join in the political arena. They always shoot themselves in the foot...  🙄

10 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Many loaded up on BTC ETH and XRP months ago.  They are watching the show eating popcorn.

Hey pitcher, there is always a silver lining for those that can see. I suspect you are enjoying the show with front row  seating?

• Thanks 1