Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Biden victory would be a loss for Iraq

yota691

Covid covid covid  , How lucky for Biden and the dems that it came along ,because otherwise Biden would never have won . Covid was the biggest issue for Biden ,he had nothing else to talk about . There is no such thing as a coincidence  this large to occur . I for one am extremely suspicious about this coincidence .

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Covid covid covid  , How lucky for Biden and the dems that it came along ,because otherwise Biden would never have won . Covid was the biggest issue for Biden ,he had nothing else to talk about . There is no such thing as a coincidence  this large to occur . I for one am extremely suspicious about this coincidence .

You are correct and to think otherwise, you’d have to be absolutely naive.  This Chinese-Democrat Party partnership worked too perfect like a Netflix production.  I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any means, but I know evil genius when I see it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

If i say if biden wins, do you think and believe biden has already bought a billion of iqd? Do you think biden doesn't want the iqd to rv at a higher rate? Do you think biden doesn't want to get wealthy and ask goi and cbi to pull the trigger?

How much more money does this un convicted felon want! I really don’t think 70 million people understand just how much money Biden and obama stole! I can look at your house contents vehicles and clothes and get a pretty good idea of just how much money you are going through! Biden and obama have several multi million dollar compounds! Ladies and gentlemen I submit, you don’t have these kind of properties on a Senator or President salary! Plus they are not in office anymore! I wouldn’t doubt Biden or obama having $50,000.00 uSd tied up in IQD! That’s chump change to use Biden’s  words! If the dinar RV’s at 1.10 that’s a nice little nest egg! I don’t think it’s money these thugs are after anyway, they have that now! I believe it’s about power over other human beings, to decide their fate like some kind of king or god! These subversive 

are pieces of $h!+! I will be part of the resistance movement now! If the pervert and ho steal this election, they think they wrote the book on raising hell, they haven’t seen anything yet! Biden is not in the kind of shape mentally or physically for the stress he and the ho will be under! This is fixing to get really ugly! Plus I don’t think Biden will make 45 days in office anyway, he’s just a stooge, for obama and his subversive thugs! JMHO 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

9 hours ago, KDuesing said:

Im not even interested in a recount of any type, I will never believe in any election where mail in votes are used except for military and hospitalized people.

Mail in votes are un constitutional anyway! Hopefully that kangaroo court will get it right! With Robert’s being blackmailed over his involvement with Jeffery Epstein and under age girls, we know which way he will go! I really couldn’t understand his rulings till Epstein house mom spilled the beans on him! He needs to be impeached, but that leaves the pervert choosing his replacement! It’s just a damn shame and mess!

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Can you say a billion and a half dollars Biden’s no good dis honorable discharged son took from the Chinese! I think we know now what that money was for! JMHO 

• Upvote 3

On 11/4/2020 at 8:55 PM, ChuckFinley said:

This is a Global - Free World Loss. We will be sold out to China, in a new war, chipped, and begging our government for food. This is the last stop before the New World Order. This is why those of us and those around the world who can see this are so passionate about Trump. I can tell you I am tired of having my hands tied. These Snow Flakes are about to see what Old School is. 

👏👏👏👏 Standing Ovation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, 3n1 said:

the dealmaker in the scams never has his name attached directly with it but receives the windfall , sounds crazy i know but its the way of the world its much easier to amass generational wealth that way than a currency rate change ...

No wonder biden really don't about iqd because biden can make a lot of quick and easy money to become a dealmaker.

18 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

No wonder biden really don't about iqd because biden can make a lot of quick and easy money to become a dealmaker.

winner winner chicken dinner ....  but that's how they have and do roll  ✌️

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

The news media has no legal authority on the matter. Only state board of elections can make that call, the media is just speculating. The winner is going to be determined in court, and not anytime soon. 

Thank you I needed to hear that unbelievable the very man who supports *** marriage hates Israel supports abortion..... thank you I need you to get grounded. A ton of pluses to you if I could.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

The Crypto world doesn’t seem to be taking the news very well. It’s selling off after a few solid days up.  The big banks appear to have the upper hand and maybe the Crypto’s will have to wait. What a shame. China is the big winner folks. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, fancy said:

Thank you I needed to hear that unbelievable the very man who supports *** marriage hates Israel supports abortion..... thank you I need you to get grounded. A ton of pluses to you if I could.

Sorry!! I needed to get grounded! Its worth saying it right. I saw on the Trump app, Monday lawsuits are coming

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, fancy said:

I'm sad to say according to Fox News Biden won.

He didn't win anything, massive voter fraud! This is  going to court! Plus the Pervert  could be arrested, for money laundry Tax evasion, and treason! This mail in vote is un constitutional to begin with! Fox are any other TV station has no Authortity to say who and who didnt win! They are nobodies that think their important! This isn't go down, like these demorats think! jmho 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

He didn't win anything, massive voter fraud! This is  going to court! Plus the Pervert  could be arrested, for money laundry Tax evasion, and treason! This mail in vote is un constitutional to begin with! Fox are any other TV station has no Authortity to say who and who didnt win! They are nobodies that think their important! This isn't go down, like these demorats think! jmho 

Charlie Ward posted a 1 min YouTube video late last night saying arrests are coming soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

Trump is about to pull his TRUMP CARD. All the News Agencies have committed. There will be both Reb and Dems being arrested in the coming days and weeks. There is no question that voters fraud has taken place. It is a question of personal ethics and values. I am looking to partner with people here for business. You can tell a lot by the way they conduct themselves with regards to the late ballots being added and a recount/review bring done. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4