Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Biden victory would be a loss for Iraq

yota691

5 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Agreed screwball it’s funny how always always a software glitch is in the Demorats favor never in a Republics favor...funny how that happens! Michigan should be a landslide win for Trump can’t wait to see it reversed and then all the crying whiny Demorats losing their damn minds!! Lol

How can Biden be winning in Pennsylvania when he plans on pulling the plug on the oil industry?? There’s only 2 answers to choose from A. There’s a lot of stupid people living in Pennsylvania or B. Ballot fraud 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, ametad said:

If the Iraq government can’t withstand a change in leadership of a foreign country, they are not stable enough to stand behind a change in currency value. Iraq needs to be strong and sovereign. Therefore, the President of the USA should not matter with respect to the value of the IQD. 

Us Americans aren’t quite as important as we sometimes think we are. 

Iraq has been thru G.W. Bush , 8 yrs of Obama , 4 yrs Trump so far, but as far as Iraq standing or stable enough they are weak period .

except for maybe peshmerga , ruthless thugs in Toyota trucks with twisted ideology and stolen Iraq military hardware over ran the country and if not for the "not so important americans" the country would have imploded , the only thing iraq to date has been stable in and strong and ranking in the top 10 for most corrupt in the world now that just bristles confidence huh ?

Im a proud american but my knees only bow and complete allegiance is to the One who stated in this world u will have trouble but be of good cheer I have overcome the world 

this is not a personal attack towards you ametad , everyone here i think has the right to express their own opinions and thoughts :twothumbs: i have been watching iraq many years now and yes no matter who sits in the white house on pennsylvania avenue Iraq will continue to continue on towards the path they choose ... cheers and all the best to us all

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

This debacle of an election is what is required to fix this deep systemic problem that is threatening this country as we know and love it . Dems are screaming for evidence , and there is mountains of it . It will take a small amount of time to present this evidence into a cohesive argument . This is what was needed . Rush said that if every state presented evidence of registered voters versus number of votes cast in that state , that would be hard evidence. If i were on the supreme court and a structuralist , I would eliminate any law that could not be enforced . Do mail in votes still secure our vote ,and if so how would it be enforced ? So no worries ,mans and ladies , this is hard but it's just what's needed .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

From Rush today: this is big. “Biden Underperforms Hillarious Clinton and Obama.” Underperforms means that he did worse. Biden got fewer votes in this election than Hillarious and Obama except in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Wisconsin. How the heck does that happen? Joe Biden gets fewer votes than Hillarious and Obama all over this country on Tuesday this year.

Except in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin? Every state he needs, where they have been counting votes in the dark, where they have not let people in to watch the vote-counting process, where they’ve been putting cardboard up on the windows, doing everything they can to prevent anybody from watching what they’re doing — with ballots coming in by the tens of thousands overnight while everybody else is asleep. Not my words. Copied from fb but if noone believes there was fraud they have blinders on or are okay with it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, dinarham said:

This debacle of an election is what is required to fix this deep systemic problem that is threatening this country as we know and love it . Dems are screaming for evidence , and there is mountains of it . It will take a small amount of time to present this evidence into a cohesive argument . This is what was needed . Rush said that if every state presented evidence of registered voters versus number of votes cast in that state , that would be hard evidence. If i were on the supreme court and a structuralist , I would eliminate any law that could not be enforced . Do mail in votes still secure our vote ,and if so how would it be enforced ? So no worries ,mans and ladies , this is hard but it's just what's needed .

I would pick that obama up and water board his ass till that piece of **** come clean with his co conspirators are! JMHO 

• Like 4

On 11/5/2020 at 5:55 PM, cws said:

I understand they don’t give a hoot who is in charge here in the US with regards to the RV.  What I’m referencing is Iran getting all in Iraq’s business like it was and since has been getting cleaned out. The reason Biden would cause that is because under bummer they were more then to friendly with Iran. 

Biden was behind Maliki getting set up as Prime Minister. The Biden and  O bummer show lost all interest in Iraq and turned to deal with Iran. While they were busy with Iran, ISIS was busy moving into Iraq. Coincidence or just not paying attention???

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, jcfrag said:

Biden was behind Maliki getting set up as Prime Minister. The Biden and  O bummer show lost all interest in Iraq and turned to deal with Iran. While they were busy with Iran, ISIS was busy moving into Iraq. Coincidence or just not paying attention???

They called it "strategic patience " Ha!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, 3n1 said:

Iraq has been thru G.W. Bush , 8 yrs of Obama , 4 yrs Trump so far, but as far as Iraq standing or stable enough they are weak period .

except for maybe peshmerga , ruthless thugs in Toyota trucks with twisted ideology and stolen Iraq military hardware over ran the country and if not for the "not so important americans" the country would have imploded , the only thing iraq to date has been stable in and strong and ranking in the top 10 for most corrupt in the world now that just bristles confidence huh ?

Im a proud american but my knees only bow and complete allegiance is to the One who stated in this world u will have trouble but be of good cheer I have overcome the world 

this is not a personal attack towards you ametad , everyone here i think has the right to express their own opinions and thoughts :twothumbs: i have been watching iraq many years now and yes no matter who sits in the white house on pennsylvania avenue Iraq will continue to continue on towards the path they choose ... cheers and all the best to us all

That the point, Iraq needs to be able to stand regardless of who’s in political favor in the USA. I’ve been watching this for more than a decade. It’s ridiculous how high all the emotions are, the lasting progress needs to be based on logic and rational thought in the height of emotions.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, ametad said:

That the point, Iraq needs to be able to stand regardless of who’s in political favor in the USA. I’ve been watching this for more than a decade. It’s ridiculous how high all the emotions are, the lasting progress needs to be based on logic and rational thought in the height of emotions.

agree,  :tiphat:

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

I would pick that obama up and water board his ass till that piece of **** come clean with his co conspirators are! JMHO 

Rumor has it, we will get to watch recorded confessions of all of the deepstate. They will play 8 hours a day for several days on a channel Similar to court tv. I noticed court tv actually came back on the air after being off for many years.

Another rumor is that we will be able to pay $1 to watch the executions of several very high ranking officials. These will play at 1:00am.  

Seems hard to believe but sounds plausible. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, KDuesing said:

Im not even interested in a recount of any type, I will never believe in any election where mail in votes are used except for military and hospitalized people.

The Supreme Court is weighing in in Pennsylvania and saying that they need to separate any ballots that were turned in later than 8 pm on election day I believe. They may not include those when all is said and done. Trump would be ahead then because he was ahead by huge margins on election night.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

A Biden Victory would be a loss for the world. Here is Trump negotiating peace in the Middle East as fast as he can. Here is Trump in the middle of pushing the Mullahs out of the Iranian government. Here is Trump putting the WHO and UN back in their place (as the UN is even working on getting guns out of Americans hands...) Here is Trump throwing a big fat raspberry at China’s trade wars. 
Here is Hilary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, and George Soros gonna take Him down. Hatred is a funny thing in that it often blinds us. In this case, underestimating the Trump! Those 3 are so blinded by their hatred of Trump that they will quickly evolve to be the scourge of the world. The  world is watching, and the world is rooting for Trump! Anyone not rooting for Trump is shaking in their boots right now! 😂

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

On 11/5/2020 at 10:42 AM, screwball said:

Yep if Biden wins kiss your dinar good bye 

If i say if biden wins, do you think and believe biden has already bought a billion of iqd? Do you think biden doesn't want the iqd to rv at a higher rate? Do you think biden doesn't want to get wealthy and ask goi and cbi to pull the trigger?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Besides, we will only have to give the government perhaps 1/3 of our IQD profits if Biden gets in.  Of course do not cash in until 6 months and a week after the RV. Also after you buy some sort of property in a tax friendly state.

Not only that, but his tax plan also includes a 40% tax on the sale of any house to the federal government. 

• Confused 1

It was Obama that was in partnership with Maliki to let Iran overrun the government and retreat leaving all military equipment behind for Isis. Maliki was a traitor and so was Obama. It was Trump that wiped out Isis! If you think it doesn't matter who is president you're not paying attention. RV was never going to happen with Obama and it won't with Biden. They are part of that group that wants the whole world in slavery. God bless President Trump!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Do you think biden doesn't want the iqd to rv at a higher rate?

imo to be honest the bidens could care less about IQD there specialty is using political clout in trade for huge financial projects like the one they pulled off with hillstone in 2010 to build houses in iraq , and burisma oil and gas in Ukraine , China  ect. , the dealmaker in the scams never has his name attached directly with it but receives the windfall , sounds crazy i know but its the way of the world its much easier to amass generational wealth that way than a currency rate change ...

• Upvote 3