Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump won’t allow the election to be stolen

President Trump may not need to ‘contest things’ in Supreme Court
90,596 views•Nov 4, 2020

3 hours ago
Pennsylvania stopped counting votes because Trump was WINNING.

The attorney general of Pennsylvania is ON RECORD stating "Trump will never win Pennsylvania."

It Is 100% A Voting Fraud.

the truth
3 hours ago
Trump has won with 295 electoral votes!! They should call it. Can't believe that many people voted for biden! Voter fraud all over.
Trump 2020

boo berry
2 hours ago
Trump won. They need to call it. This is ridiculous.

yogibbear
3 hours ago
He won in a landslide. They just stopped counting so it seems like it's close when it's not even close.

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Amazon.com: Monster Cereal, Booberry, 9.6-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4): Cold  Breakfast Cereals

GO RV, then BV  :blink:

Open your eyes brother....so easy a blind man can see it.....

Add in your area Black John James losing by hundreds of thousands of votes to old guy White Gary Peters in the 2 mostly densely black counties in Michigan ...just not how it works in the Black Community....

(And yes I realize Michigan is one of the 6 States that has the straight ticket option).....the Black communities I know aren't mindless sheep that would follow that path......if they have an opportunity to be represented by a Black US Senator......they would take it.....tell me I'm wrong....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Open your eyes brother....so easy a blind man can see it.....

Add in your area Black John James losing by hundreds of thousands of votes to old guy White Gary Peters in the 2 mostly densely black counties in Michigan ...just not how it works in the Black Community....

(And yes I realize Michigan is one of the 6 States that has the straight ticket option).....the Black communities I know aren't mindless sheep that would follow that path......if they have an opportunity to be represented by a Black US Senator......they would take it.....tell me I'm wrong....

You're wrong....And you're completely wrong for insinuating Black folks vote soley based on color....Michigan is a pro-union state...i.e. Democratic leaning.  It's not just white folks who build cars after all.

GO RV, then BV 

32 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're wrong....And you're completely wrong for insinuating Black folks vote soley based on color....Michigan is a pro-union state...i.e. Democratic leaning.  It's not just white folks who build cars after all.

GO RV, then BV 

Might be pro-union but that does not mean the members vote for who the union management wants them to vote for.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, 8th ID said:

On the John James race something is amiss here as well. I was watching this race because I like this guy. He was up by several hundred thousand, then all of the sudden he was down by several thousand and his numbers didn’t move. 

Mail-in ballots were counted last in Michigan, including the several hundred thousand in the deeply democratic Detroit area....thus the flip, same as what's happening in the Philly area as we speak....All the state government had to do was approve the opening of mail-in ballots before election day, and those votes would have already been counted.  Here in Ohio, they accept ballots for up to 10 days after election day, as long as the postmark date is on or before election day, always have....nothing has changed this cycle other than covid concerns upping the mail-in votes by millions.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Republicans rebuke Trump over claims of voter fraud

Top Republicans on Thursday blasted President Trump’s baseless claims that the election is being stolen from him through illegal actions by Democrats in swing states where votes are still being counted.

Speaking from the briefing room, the president unloaded a dizzying array of unsubstantiated allegations about the electoral system and cast unwarranted suspicion on election workers as it appears that Democrat Joe Biden is inching closer to victory.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R), a frequent Trump critic, said there is “no defense” for the president’s comments “undermining our Democratic process.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/524738-republicans-rebuke-trump-over-claims-of-voter-fraud

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Republicans rebuke Trump over claims of voter fraud

Top Republicans on Thursday blasted President Trump’s baseless claims that the election is being stolen from him through illegal actions by Democrats in swing states where votes are still being counted.

Speaking from the briefing room, the president unloaded a dizzying array of unsubstantiated allegations about the electoral system and cast unwarranted suspicion on election workers as it appears that Democrat Joe Biden is inching closer to victory.

Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R), a frequent Trump critic, said there is “no defense” for the president’s comments “undermining our Democratic process.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/524738-republicans-rebuke-trump-over-claims-of-voter-fraud

Thanks caddieman. It is pathetic for a president to say the things he has said about our country. What he wins, it is still possible, then he will really seem like he is out of touch. Georgia is very interesting. That state and it's election is controlled by his supporters. I doubt there is any "fixing" going on there... JMHO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

9 hours ago, yota691 said:

Corey Lewandowski on what the Trump campaign believes is a concrete example of voter fraud in PA
665,486 views•Nov 7, 2020

Ok take one away from Biden.................

If you have to insist that it isn’t stupid...................guess what!

Bet they find one or two on the other side.............if they look

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

A vote here....a vote there....a few dead people voting....won't change the results...

Software algorithm issues....that's a game changer.....

In Antrim Co Michigan Trump votes were flipped to Biden......just 6000 votes.....but Antrim County is tiny....what about the rest of the State?

Furthermore this same company and its software is used by many other States....and the States are the swing States in question......

Who owns, funds and operates this Company......?

And why in the middle of the voting tabulation did a software update occur?

The MSM doesn't anoint a new President like the DNC does with their nominee...could be trouble is brewing for the left.....

Watch the first 14 minutes...good investigative work......just the facts...    CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4