Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"WE ALREADY HAVE WON": President Trump and VP Pence address supporters at White House

On 11/5/2020 at 5:07 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Thank you for your well thought out and understanding post.  Your assessment of me is spot on, with a minor correction. In truth I don't hate anyone, it's evil that burns my heart.  And to add to it I'm finding myself more and more ,with each passing day confused as to what evil is.  Or reality for that matter. This is why I've been all over the place when it comes to Trump. To me something isn't right but for the life of me I can't see it.  But I know a liar when I see one and the leaders of the Democratic party are the worst. There's just no way in hell I'll ever align myself with them. And, as you rightly stated, loosing my baby not only has thrown me in tailspin but made me acutely aware of my other two girls. What kind of future are we going to leave them? 

Thus my passion about politics.  Nevertheless, today I'm finding myself in a emotional  quagmire. One that has me questioning everything, including my relationship with God if that is possible.  

In this state I can no longer discuss political issues. I must revert back to my God and find my way back to peace. I must find balance. Today was the first time in over 30 years that I failed my DOT physics. My blood pressure was to high. I've gained 21 pounds making my weight 341. It's just too easy to forget what is truly important in life and let yourself go. I've even felt lately as if I was dying and didn't care. But my girls need me, so I must find the Marine in me that would NEVER have given up.  If  I'm to be in this world for my girls, then I must first be here for myself. 

As  much as I love DV and all the posters here, I'm going to have to read more than I post. 

Jim, you're a good man and I truly am glad that God used you to help me focus. :tiphat:

And please believe me, I am NOT for civil war. I know full well what that will bring America to. But I AM terrified that is where we're all going. 

Thank you Scott for taking the time to also write such a thoughtful post. Being honest with ourselves rather than living in fear and desperation is always wise. All we see, read and hear today are those who will tell us what we want to hear, and often outright lie to us in order to manipulate our emotions.

I know you understand that, and allowing our emotions to direct our behavior is a bad path, I know from experience. :lol:

This year has been difficult for all of us I think...so much misdirection and distraction, people seeking and searching for some peace in the midst of so much noise, but they often seek out what they want to hear rather than paying attention to what is challenging their beliefs, etc.

If we do not start being honest with ourselves and paying attention to how the game is played, we will fall for whatever the next great prediction is...we cannot live life allowing others to think for us, nor can we or should we trust any of the talking heads that so many people "believe" speak truth when much of it spoken is without a shred of evidence.

You are wise to question everything! Never regret that my friend. It is how we learn, and how we learn to filter out the noise so many spread for the sake of attention, and they will lie in order to achieve that. Over the years, I have watched the propaganda machine grow within politics and religion, to the point where confusion is the only result.

We best learn to THINK before we accept anything as being "truth". Oh I could tell you some stories of how as a young man I was so manipulated by so many voices, and allowed those voices to turn me into something I never was. When I realized the game, I walked away from it all, with all the threats that come from those that only cared about whether or not you agreed with their insanity.

Fine with me, I began to live again, and their fear and doom attitudes were seen for what they were. I was condemned by the very people that said they "loved me". Nasty human beings if you dared question them...and I dared to and figured out the game played with my mind. I even had one woman tell me "god will kill you!"...seriously...what crazed being do some of them follow and they believe their self righteousness justifies their hatred.

One day at a time Scott...don't overthink...just one day and one step at a time...and keep your mind from wandering into those claims that feed anger and anxiety. I know so many people so confused because of all the voices telling them to feel that way. Remind your wife and girls you love them daily, tell them often, friends also, because life is far too short to allow others to distract us away from what is important.

All the best to you and your family!

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Dinar said:

“We’re going to have an orderly transfer from this administration to the next one,” McConnell said. “What we all say about it is, frankly, irrelevant.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mcconnell-transfer-presidential-power-won-210912798.html

It's politically smart for the Repubs to keep their mouths shut for fear of pissing off Trump's base....as they still have senate seats to secure in Georgia in the January runoff.  McConnell is a lot of things, stupid isn't one of them.

GO RV, then BV

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's politically smart for the Repubs to keep their mouths shut for fear of pissing off Trump's base....as they still have senate seats to secure in Georgia in the January runoff.  McConnell is a lot of things, stupid isn't one of them.

GO RV, then BV

And yet it's AOC and liberals that are making a list of Trump supporters for retribution :facepalm1:

When that begins the stupid liberals will see that they're not the only ones getting ready for what's next. 

• Pow! 2

Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And yet it's AOC and liberals that are making a list of Trump supporters for retribution :facepalm1:

When that begins the stupid liberals will see that they're not the only ones getting ready for what's next. 

Again with the veiled threats....it's the only thing many righties ever bring to the table.  Your way or violence...crazy talk.

GO RV, then BV

4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Again with the veiled threats....it's the only thing many righties ever bring to the table.  Your way or violence...crazy talk.

GO RV, then BV

Wow you are spa fraud and again completely clueless I truly hope they decide to ban you from this site very soon so you get a taste of your own medicine!! All the riots and looting were only done in Democratic cities Clueless what does that tell you!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Wow you are spa fraud and again completely clueless I truly hope they decide to ban you from this site very soon so you get a taste of your own medicine!! All the riots and looting were only done in Democratic cities Clueless what does that tell you!

It tells me bad people exist everywhere, some Anitfa, some BLM, some Proud Boys, some militiamen, etc. etc.  And please, tell me what forum rule I have broken to deserve banishment.

GO RV, then BV

26 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Again, I MADE NO THREAT. I merely pointed out what is going to happen. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. 

Furthermore, it's the Democratic Communist party that is already violent. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Again, I MADE NO THREAT. I merely pointed out what is going to happen. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. 

Furthermore, it's the Democratic Communist party that is already violent. 

I accept your statement.  On a side note....I've been called clueless repeatedly by a member and I really would prefer to not report it.  If you could make it clear that that is out of bounds of respectful interaction among members, I would really appreciate it.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

On 11/18/2020 at 11:54 AM, Shabibilicious said:

I accept your statement.  On a side note....I've been called clueless repeatedly by a member and I really would prefer to not report it.  If you could make it clear that that is out of bounds of respectful interaction among members, I would really appreciate it.

GO RV, then BV

Please people when dealing with others that don't think like you can be difficult at times. 

Especially when your perspective sees someone as nefarious, However, directly referring to other members with derogatory comments is a violation with forum rules and will be dealt with accordingly. 

PLEASE PLAY NICE

• Pow! 1

18 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Please people when dealing with others that don't think like you can be difficult at times. 

Especially when your perspective sees someone as nefarious, However, directly referring to other members with derogatory comments is a violation with forum rules and will be dealt with accordingly. 

PLEASE PLAY NICE

Thank You.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1