Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"WE ALREADY HAVE WON": President Trump and VP Pence address supporters at White House

And I could go on. A lot of irregularities are stemming from written code long before the election occurred. Part of the problem with this code is that it has to look legit and  not overturn every ballot. This also gives plausible deniability to the election official who states the software worked correctly. Yes it worked correctly because it was corruptly programmed in the beginning meaning that it worked correctly to the way it was programmed not to how it was programmed by a human. 

As to the dead people voting etc. This has already been proven this happens every election. The mail-in ballot is a delay tactic used to overcome an opposition lead. In-person votes are quickly tabulated whereas paper ballots must be handled by people and either placed into scanners (computer software corruption comes into play here) or tabulated by human. 

The scanner that is responsible for verifying signature matching is only 35% accurate as reported by the manufacturer. The machine was manually turned down by an election official to have an accuracy level of only 30%. No one would accept that degree of accuracy and it is even out of Six Sigma levels. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 11/6/2020 at 8:58 AM, dinardiggerisme said:

The recounts probably won't be too tough.

12 areas were sent ballots 

with glow in the dark (blacklight?) watermark, blockchain etc. security.

The deep state morons apparently printed many ballots (as usual). They walked into the trap again.

Reminds me of catching mice. Bait 4 traps and line em up side by side. 4 dead mice in the traps the next morning. None of them realize the situation and stick their head in the trap.

So an official ballot was designed for security purposes. However this does not secure the integrity of the voter. If someone votes twice with a dark watermark ballot, the ballot is still official but the vote cast is fraudulent.  And that is what must be focused on going forward, the security of the act of casting a vote.Sure there are laws for those who commit fraud during an election but apparently it is not enough. Rolls must be forced to be purged from ineligibles and ways to make sure a person is who they say they are (Voter ID). I am not sure if there will ever be ways for a person to only vote once with what happened recently with addresses in Nevada getting more than one mail in ballot with a report one address received more than 18 mail-in ballots.  Maybe we need to take a lesson from Iraq and get purple ink too.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, yota691 said:

Biden's America will accelerate forces 'determined to destroy freedoms

Well the Dems used the CV to take away one of the pillars of our Democracy, the Right to Vote.   Let me ask a very simple question.  

With the reports of dead people voting, ballots with no names, people voting 2 or 3 times across State Borders, computer glitches that changed votes, ballots found in the dumpster, illegals voting, ballots not delivered to the counting centers, observers being blocked and so much more, do you feel disenfranchised?  Do you have faith in our Electoral process and that your vote counts?  Or do you feel like me that the System is 100% rigged and similar to Russia or China where votes mean nothing.  

If the Republicans in the Senate, the House, and all across America do not demand a better Electoral Process then we will never again have a candidate that we want be elected President.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Well the Dems used the CV to take away one of the pillars of our Democracy, the Right to Vote.   Let me ask a very simple question.  

With the reports of dead people voting, ballots with no names, people voting 2 or 3 times across State Borders, computer glitches that changed votes, ballots found in the dumpster, illegals voting, ballots not delivered to the counting centers, observers being blocked and so much more, do you feel disenfranchised?  Do you have faith in our Electoral process and that your vote counts?  Or do you feel like me that the System is 100% rigged and similar to Russia or China where votes mean nothing.  

If the Republicans in the Senate, the House, and all across America do not demand a better Electoral Process then we will never again have a candidate that we want be elected President.  

Have you seen or been presented proof or just reading news clips and watching videos? That is meant as no disrespect. But for every piece of news, video and sound byte claiming fraud I can find the same sources saying the exact opposite.  I say we should let the lawyers and judges hash it out. Try not to let feelings get involved. Again I'm a Trump supporter but I'm waiting to see what is ACTUALLY proved and not what is being presented by those with an agenda or those clouded with emotion. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cranman said:

That is meant as no disrespect. But for every piece of news, video and sound byte claiming fraud I can find the same sources saying the exact opposite.  I say we should let the lawyers and judges hash it out. Try not to let feelings get involved. Again I'm a Trump supporter but I'm waiting to see what is ACTUALLY proved and not what is being presented by those

None taken.  I did state, “with the reports of.....”.   Of course you will see the media brush off any Charges of Fraud.  I believe they are  the ones with an agenda.   I wrote a lot of posts yesterday because I do not understand the rush to call an election before the States have certified the results.  North Carolina will not be completely done until Thursday and in 2016 we had recounts in 3 States.   As as far as my feelings and emotions are concerned, I am in complete control and calm.   

• Upvote 1

I can tell you first hand that the sharpie thing in AZ and votes not being counted is real. My mom and step dad went to vote in person and were told to trade their pens in for shapies. Neither one of their votes have been counted. My dad mailed his in and was not counted. I have 3 other family members that mailed in and have not had their votes counted.

Several others I know have votes uncounted in their families. All the above mentioned voted for Trump. This is in Maricopa County.

Since the sharpie thing here in AZ is definitely a real thing, I'm sure most of these other things dismissed as "conspiracy theory" are true. Maybe someone from Michigan, Nevada, Georgia, Pennsylvania and North Carolina would like to share their experiences as well?

The corruption is real, and it will be uncovered. Donny isn't going to give up that easy.

• Upvote 7
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, cranman said:

But for every piece of news, video and sound byte claiming fraud I can find the same sources saying the exact opposite. 

Put up. You say you can do it. Do it. Right here right now. Remember it has to come from the SAME SOURCE. Per Section 230, YOUTUBE is not considered a source.

Edited by Theseus
  • Upvote 1

On 11/6/2020 at 3:36 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Some in GOP break with Trump over baseless vote-fraud claims

MATTHEW DALY
Associated PressNovember 5, 2020

5fa53f18e75f6910927ba1a0_o_U_v4.jpg
Scroll back up to restore default view.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Some Republican lawmakers on Thursday criticized President Donald Trump’s unsupported claim that Democrats are trying to “steal” the election, saying Trump's comments undermine the U.S. political process and the bedrock notion that all Americans should have their vote counted.

Trump, who has complained for weeks about mail-in ballots, escalated his allegations late Thursday, saying at the White House that the ballot-counting process is unfair and corrupt. Trump did not back up his claims with any details or evidence, and state and federal officials have not reported any instances of widespread voter fraud.

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a Republican from Illinois, tweeted that the president's claims of fraud are “getting insane.” If Trump has “legit” concerns about fraud, they need to be based on evidence and taken to court, Kinzinger said, adding, “STOP Spreading debunked misinformation.”

Maryland GOP Gov. Larry Hogan, a potential 2024 presidential hopeful who has often criticized Trump, said unequivocally: “There is no defense for the President’s comments tonight undermining our Democratic process. America is counting the votes, and we must respect the results as we always have before.”

“No election or person is more important than our Democracy,” Hogan said on Twitter.

Other criticism, though less direct, came from members of Congress. Sen. Marco Rubio, a Florida Republican who spoke at a recent Trump campaign rally, said in a tweet that if any candidate believes “a state is violating election laws they have a right to challenge it in court & produce evidence in support of their claims.''

Rubio said earlier: “Taking days to count legally cast votes is NOT fraud. And court challenges to votes cast after the legal voting deadline is NOT suppression.”

Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah., the party's presidential nominee in 2012, sought to provide a reassuring note. Counting votes is often “long” and “frustrating,” Romney said.

If any irregularities are alleged, “they will be investigated and ultimately resolved in the courts,″ Romney tweeted. “Have faith in democracy, our Constitution and the American people.”

The comments by the Republican lawmakers and other GOP leaders were rare, public rebukes of Trump, who has demanded — and generally received — loyalty from fellow Republicans throughout his four-year term. Most in the GOP take pains to avoid directly criticizing Trump, even when they find his conduct unhelpful or offensive to their values and goals.

Trump’s tweets earlier Thursday declaring victory and calling for officials to “STOP THE COUNT” were a test of how strongly he can keep Republicans in line as he tries to challenge the voting process in court.

Before Trump's speech in the White House briefing room, several Republicans challenged his attempts to halt vote-counting in Pennsylvania and other battleground states.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Trump ally who won reelection Tuesday in Kentucky, told reporters that “claiming you’ve won the election is different from finishing the counting.” His office declined to comment after Trump's address Thursday.

Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, urged “everyone to be patient'' as results come in. "It is critical that we give election officials time to complete their jobs, and that we ensure all lawfully cast ballots are allowed and counted,'' she said in a statement.

Rep. Will Hurd, a Texas Republican who did not seek reelection, called Trump's comments about corruption “dangerous” and “wrong.'' Trump's remarks undermine the U.S. political process and “the very foundation this nation was built upon,'' Hurd said. "Every American should have his or her vote counted.''

While Biden was close Thursday to the 270 Electoral College votes needed to win the White House, it was unclear when a national winner would be determined after a long, bitter campaign dominated by the coronavirus pandemic and its effects on Americans and the national economy.

Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut told The Associated Press earlier Thursday he hopes Republicans step up their response to Trump's unsubstantiated claims. While Republicans may want to give Trump time to "make his arguments," when it becomes clear that claims are without basis, “My hope is that Republicans will put public and private pressure on him,” Murphy said.

But one of Trump’s top congressional supporters said he supports efforts to question the vote counting process and is donating money to shore up legal challenges. Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said on Fox News Thursday night he would donate $500,000 to the president’s “legal defense fund” and urged people to go to the Trump campaign’s website to pitch in.

Rep. Denver Riggleman, a Virginia Republican who lost a GOP primary this year, addressed Trump directly on Twitter: “Count every vote, yes, but stop the Bravo Sierra, Mr. President, and respect the democratic process that makes America great.” Riggleman, a former Air Force officer, was using a military euphemism for falsehoods.

In remarks Wednesday at the White House, Trump baselessly claimed victory and alleged “major fraud on our nation” as state election officials continued counting ballots amid a huge increase in voter turnout.

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a Trump ally who is an analyst for ABC News, said there was no basis for Trump's argument. Christie called Trump's attack on the integrity of the election “a bad strategic decision” and "a bad political decision, and it’s not the kind of decision you would expect someone to make ... who holds the position he holds.”

Trump's family, never shy about expressing their support, took to Twitter to question why GOP lawmakers were not rushing to the president's defense. “Where are Republicans! Have some backbone. Fight against this fraud. Our voters will never forget you if your sheep!” Trump's son Eric tweeted.

Some GOP governors responded. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis urged the president to “Fight on, exhaust all options." South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem tweeted that Trump was fighting “rigged election systems.”

Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, said states administer U.S. elections, not the federal government. "We should respect that process and ensure that all ballots cast in accordance with state laws are counted. It’s that simple,” Portman said in a statement.

“It’s best for everyone to step back from the spin and allow the vote counters to do their job,” added Sen. Mike Lee, R-Utah.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republicans-break-trump-over-push-223339118.html

GO RV, then BV

Nothing new....They've been always NEVERTRUMP since day ONE....

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, cranman said:

Have you seen or been presented proof or just reading news clips and watching videos? That is meant as no disrespect. But for every piece of news, video and sound byte claiming fraud I can find the same sources saying the exact opposite

And that's how the deception and machiavellian mind works. 

Proceed from a false assumption and logically find yourself in a false conclusion. 

THE MEDIA DOESN'T CALL THE ELECTION. 

And they will pay dearly for attempting to overthrow America. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV  

Nice video.....this isn't about margins of victory....it's about the integrity of the vote count....Dominion and the software glitches that occured will mean the courts will rule for a hand recount.....that is pretty likely an impossible task with in the time frame for certification... the courts will rule it as a contested election...  the President is then determined by Congress.. odd stuff for sure....but we have been in need of some common sense ele TIN reform for a long time.....perhaps that time is 2021.. 

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3