Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"WE ALREADY HAVE WON": President Trump and VP Pence address supporters at White House

This is ridiculous, it's time for martial law, or flat out civil war. 

YEAH!!!!! I said it. Time to do something about the evil that is among us.

:butt-kicking:Forget it liberals don't even reply to me,   :butt-kicking:

I am no longer talking with the likes of you all

:flagsmiley::cowboy2::cowboy::cowboy1::bs: :flagsmiley:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Forget it liberals don't even reply to me,   

I hear ya..Everything the high to do elected folks touch they screw up. This is scam being played on Every American that Voted yesterday, don't give darn who you voted for. Votes cast today till Friday are illegal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

This is ridiculous, it's time for martial law, or flat out civil war. 

YEAH!!!!! I said it. Time to do something about the evil that is among us.

:butt-kicking:Forget it liberals don't even reply to me,   :butt-kicking:

I am no longer talking with the likes of you all

:flagsmiley::cowboy2::cowboy::cowboy1::bs: :flagsmiley:

Though it's only symbolic....the so called "evil" you're threatening is the popular majority of the American people.  Democracy at work...relax, take a break, let it play out, and then gloat when Trump wins legitimately, should it be in the stars.  Why so tense?  

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

but last night sure was fun

What was so fun about it, The destruction of the US Elections and democracy of the USA. Or the world laughing at you and I. Every American should be upset regardless who you voted for. But then again The Hate Everything America Party would think it was fun. 

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, yota691 said:

What was so fun about it, The destruction of the US Elections and democracy of the USA. Or the world laughing at you and I. Every American should be upset regardless who you voted for. But then again The Hate Everything America Party would think it was fun. 

Why be upset? We just witnessed an historic moment with record setting Americans voting. Every election, I think to myself how sad it is to see a low voter turn out. This election has smashed records. Just enjoy the moment and let our process work. No election has every ballot counted on election day, what we usually see are projections... Remember Truman? Dewey didn't win... Not until every American has their vote counted... That is why we lead the world. JMHO

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, yota691 said:

He needs to be BANNED again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

38 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

but last night sure was fun... 

Absolutely amazing the amount of American voters who chose to have their voices heard through voting.  That's a win for the entire country, no matter who wins the final tally......Voter suppression is for losers and cheats, plain and simple.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Absolutely amazing the amount of American voters who chose to have their voices heard through voting.  That's a win for the entire country, no matter who wins the final tally......Voter suppression is for losers and cheats, plain and simple.

GO RV, then BV

I agree... Everyone should always vote, regardless of who wins the race, we all win when we see democracy in action.

JMHO

Edited by Johnny Dinar
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Was anyone watching J. Sekulow covering the election last night? He showed live video of when Virginia stopped counting and people leaving the counting facility carrying ballot boxes under their arms....I was watching Fox news as well at the same time.....not a whisper about that. Let's see if that video re-surfaces.  :rulez:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Damn. Some people are going to have a heart attack here.  So much disdain for one another because of things happening beyond our control.  I want Trump to win. But if he doesn't and the elections is found to be fair, suck it up and drive on. And vice-versa 

Every election is said to be fixed, fraud filled and unfair. What are you going to do about it? Having anything but a civil discussion is pointless. This is a Dinar forum, not the Congressional floor. 

Let's let ride out before giving ourselves an aneurysm shall we

JMO

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cranman said:

Damn. Some people are going to have a heart attack here.  So much disdain for one another because of things happening beyond our control.  I want Trump to win. But if he doesn't and the elections is found to be fair, suck it up and drive on. And vice-versa 

Every election is said to be fixed, fraud filled and unfair. What are you going to do about it? Having anything but a civil discussion is pointless. This is a Dinar forum, not the Congressional floor. 

Let's let ride out before giving ourselves an aneurysm shall we

JMO

Hear hear.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1