Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Governor of the Central Bank is conducting a field visit to a number of exchange companies

yota691

24038.jpg

Banks

Economy News _ Baghdad

Today, Tuesday, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, conducted a field visit that included a number of brokerage firms selling and buying foreign currencies on both Al-Karkh and Al-Rasafah sides in Baghdad.
The governor has a committee specialized in auditing companies from the banking supervision department at the central bank.
A statement of the bank’s media office received by “Al-Eqtisad News” stated that the governor was informed of the companies ’workflow and their dealings with the beneficiaries of the citizens. He also listened to the notes and suggestions of the owners of the companies and promised to study them by the bank and activate their outputs, in a way that reflects positively on the work of the Iraqi financial and economic sector. 
He added that this visit comes from the bank’s keenness to see first-hand the actual reality of the work of these companies in order to develop the services provided by them.

Number of observations 39,   date of addendum 11/3/2020
  • Upvote 8

The governor of the Central Bank goes to the street ... a field tour of exchange companies

Baghdad - People   

Central Bank Governor, Mustafa Ghaleb, on Tuesday, conducted a field tour in the capital, Baghdad, to follow up on the work of private companies specialized in buying and selling currencies, and their dealings with citizens.  

A bank statement, which "people" received a copy of, (November 3, 2020) stated, "The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mkhaif, conducted a field visit this Tuesday morning that included a number of companies mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currencies on the Karkh and Rasafa sides in Baghdad," It was accompanied by a committee specialized in auditing companies from the banking supervision department at the central bank.  

He added, "The governor was informed of the workflow of these companies and their dealings with the beneficiaries of the citizens. He also listened to the notes and suggestions of the owners of the companies, and promised to study them by the bank and activate their outputs, which would positively affect the work of the Iraqi financial and economic sector."  

The statement indicated that "this visit was made in order to gain direct access to the actual reality of the work of these companies in order to develop the services provided by them."  

me_ga.php? id = 8089me_ga.php? id = 8088me_ga.php? id = 8087me_ga.php? id = 8085me_ga.php? id = 8086me_ga.php? id = 8084

• Upvote 7

In pictures, the governor of the Central Bank visits exchange companies and promises to study their proposals

photo 2020 11 03 13 48 59

C4BC4E08 EF0B 41BA AB89 C98864bedF23

photo 2020 11 03 13 48 56

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Today, Tuesday morning, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Mukhaif, conducted a field visit that included a number of brokerage firms buying and selling foreign currencies on both Karkh and Rusafa sides in Baghdad.

A statement of the bank’s media, a copy of which was received by the Al Furat News Agency, stated that "the governor had a committee specialized in auditing companies from the banking supervision department at the central bank."
Mukhaif informed "the workflow of these companies and their dealings with the beneficiaries of the citizens. I also listened to the notes and suggestions of the owners of the companies and promised to study them by the bank and activate their outputs, which will positively affect the work of the Iraqi financial and economic sector."
The statement pointed out that "this visit comes from his keenness to see first-hand the actual reality of the work of these companies in order to develop the services provided by them."
Ammar Al-Masoudi

• Upvote 8

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq made a field visit that included a number of brokerage firms selling and buying foreign currencies in Baghdad, and was accompanied by a committee specialized in auditing companies from the Banking Control Department, and this visit comes to directly see the actual reality of companies ’work in order to develop the services provided by them

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

The Central is studying the proposals of banking companies

Baghdad: Morning

The governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb Makhaif, promised to study the proposals submitted by the owners of exchange companies.
According to a statement yesterday, Tuesday, the governor made a field visit that included a number of companies mediating the sale and purchase of foreign currencies on the Karkh and Rusafa sides in Baghdad, and the governor had a committee specialized in auditing companies from the Banking Control Department at the Central Bank.
He was briefed on the workflow of these companies and their dealings with the beneficiaries of the citizens, he also listened to the notes and suggestions of the owners of the companies and promised to study them by the bank and activate their outputs, in a way that would positively affect the work of the Iraqi financial and economic sector. 
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, yota691 said:

photo 2020 11 03 13 48 59

has anyone noticed the foreign currency board hanging on the  wall behind the man wearing a white and blue shirt? it looks like  there will be eight foreign currencies traded evryday if i am mistaken, including us dollars. does that mean the dinar investors can exchange dinar for dollars in iraqi country? by the way, i am just curious is this office a bank or money charger office only? out of curiosity, is there a limited amount of monies to transfer dollars from iraq to us using wire transfer/rtgs  if i say if dinar investors are allowed to exchange dinar for dollars in iraq? or do you think it is safe to handcarry  a lot of suitcases full of dollars through the iraqi immigration check point and on the plane?

22 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

or do you think it is safe to handcarry  a lot of suitcases full of dollars through the iraqi immigration check point and on the plane?

As u know there are limits how much physical currency can be taken in and out of airports but hey if ur wealthy enough you can fly private and id suggest a seal team six member for personal security in and out of iraq ... just saying :twothumbs: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2