Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ballot Harvesters, Traitors to America

divemaster5734

I am still overwhelmed by certain people these days, just when I thought no one could be any more shallow, self-serving, deceitful,  or repugnant than an establishment politician I suppose it's the people who serve the wishes of those same crooked politicians who just might be worth even less.

The short-sighted posture has to be a result of deliberate de-evolution, taking obtuse to a whole new level, they are jeopardizing their very own way of life.

How could they not realize that if the progressives ever get control of all three branches out country will be gone and replace with another third world mess like Venezuela or Cuba? 

From Project Veritas, this is why mail in is bad..

I don't think they can stuff enough ballots to counter the masses of people from the "Silent Majority" that will vote this year to stop Trump, however, they can easily stuff enough ballots to sway the house and senate, as well as local control.

If Trump has to fight both houses, or even one, as he has had to fight the House, in this next four years, I can easily see many more vigilante groups sprouting up and forcing an end to the insanity.

Here's the link:

https://www.projectveritas.com/

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

I stand corrected, they had to brazenly refuse entry to GOP ballot watchers in order to finish stuffing ballots, and who knows how many thousands of ballot chasers they employed, but apparently if you have enough money and a sufficient lack of ethic, then even in this era when you can't let go a SBD without it being recorded on someone's camera, the dems were able to possibly steal the election.

If every vote counted in every ballot center that refused to follow the rules doesn't get tossed, there will be a reckoning.

There is no way Biden could win a fair contest against Trump.

I'm not going say anything else other than I wonder if the people who are trying to do this thing realize they will soon push the silent majority to the realization they have nothing to lose by a full 1776 revolt because the America we thought we lived in will be forever gone if we don't.

When they are faced with the wrath and determination of millions or righteous Americans resolved to live free or die, they will understand too late they pushed too far.

To my patriot brothers and sisters, I pray you and I  the ability to to follow the Spirit within.

Getting ready to possibly leave town for a time.

It's time for a reality check.

DM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 7

The shock has worn off, giving way to a feeling of incredulous disbelief mixed with an ever-rising anger, born of acceptance.

Not of accepting Biden, rather, accepting they really are trying to shove their agenda down our throats. 

If the supremes don't overturn the manufactured "results", and enforce/punish constitutional election mandates that were so flagrantly violated in so many states, I vow to become one of the worst protest destructive agitators  targeting the democratic leadership to ever don black garb.

That said, I will first do everything I can to bring truth to Americans, hopefully inspiring some to conduct their own research, my focus is to show others the lies being fed from all of main strem media, especially Foux News, who is in reality the designated "Pied Piper", their agenda is to talk all puffy chested about all matters conservative, but instantly fold at the first excuse and run with the pack of other media dogs, snarling and snapping at everyone that doesn't share their Marxist agenda.

You may believe by now Biden will be POTUS on January 20 if you use any network channel as your main source of news and information.

If so, then you may also believe there is no foundation for the Trump's claims, and that everyone who is continuing to support Trump is nothing more than a sore loser.

Before I am tried and convicted I will present solid concrete evidence of the extreme fraud perpetrated on America by the democrat leadership which makes this election as it stands, nothing short of a total coup on America, the theft of not only our votes, but of our vision for our country, and the total destruction of our country.

The last four years of fake news fake charges against Trump, which cost us, the Taxpayer, hundreds of millions of wasted dollars, deepened the division created by Odirtbag Sorento, fostered a grid lock in both houses that prevented almost all legislation from even being addressed, was all just a warm up for the grand finale, the 2020 take over by deception of the USA.

From dead people voting to statistically impossible ballot dump numbers, to blatant refusal to follow election mandates and protocols defined in detail in the Constitution, ballot harvesting to covering the windows of ballot counting processing centers with brown paper after refusing to allow certified designated poll watchers assess, and thereby refusing then the right to examine any ballot for irregularities or signature verification, to the statistically and historically impossible outcome that did not exist when the polls were abruptly closed in democrat controlled locations, but when those very same processing centers reopened in the unusually early morning the day after, suddenly the coattail election had lost its coat.

That was done was so obvious, so blatant, and so offensive, it could only have been done by those who have become accustomed to manipulating "facts" to reflect their desired "reality". 

One note, I have not bothered with most social media personally. 

I did hire an outside vendor to  create, establish, and maintain a corporate presence in all the social media platforms.

That process included professional film crews visiting various project jobsites to film crews in action, and of course, platform advertising dollars and search engine tweaks that I truly do not understand to manipulate  response standing.

This week was the first time I ever logged into Twitter in the three years I have paid for the service, and without making a single post, without downloading a single byte, my account was suspended as I sat there conducting searches. It only took about five, and my corporate account was blocked, apparently my advertising dollars do not offset their agenda.

Without further ado, here are some articles and perspectives some have yet to consider.

DM

Where to start, aside from the obviously left slanted perspective of all the networks, MSNBC, CNN, ABC,CBS, and Fox's subversive and subliminal suggestions, lets dive into some of the statistically impossible and improbable numbers that have done nothing but call attention to obvious historic anomalies.

Taken from an article in The_Red_Elephants

Statistical Impossibilities in Wisconsin and Michigan: 

In Wisconsin, voter turnout matched the record high of 2004. The Wisconsin Elections Commission uses the estimated voting age population as the denominator when calculating statewide voter turnout numbers. According to the Elections Commission, there was a 73 percent turnout in this Wisconsin election.

Turnout was 67 percent in 2016; 70 percent in 2012; 69 percent in 2008; and 73 percent in 2004. Apparently Joe Biden smashed Barack Obama’s 2008 turnout in most places in the country.

In both Michigan and Wisconsin, several vote dumps occurred at approximately 4am on Wednesday morning, which showed that Joe Biden received almost 100 percent of the votes. President Trump was leading by hundreds of thousands of votes in both states as America went to sleep, and turnout in the state of Wisconsin seems to be particularly impossible.

With absentee ballots, former vice-president Joe Biden was also up 60 points in Pennsylvania and almost 40 points in Michigan According to the New York Times.  Comparably, Biden was only up single digits in absentee voting in most other battleground states. Wisconsin has not yet been reported.

Elections officials in Michigan and Wisconsin could not explain Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s sudden and dramatic vote tally increase that occurred in both states Wednesday morning.

When asked at a Wednesday press conference how this occurred, Michigan Department of State spokesperson Aneta Kiersnowski told reporters “We cannot speculate as to why the results lean one way or another.”

This is particularly concerning considering republicans led in mail-in ballots requested and mail-in and in-person ballots returned leading up to and at the start of election day.

According to NBC News on election day before the polls opened, In Michigan, Republicans led 41% to 39% in Mail-in Ballots requested. Republicans also led 42% to 39% with Mail-in and in-person ballots returned.

In Wisconsin on election day before the polls opened, Republicans led Mail-in Ballots requested 43% to 35%, and Mail-in and early in-person ballots returned 43% to 35%. Almost ALL of the ballots found, while most in the country were sleeping, after they officials stated they would stop counting, were for Joe Biden.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-06-at-1.10.53-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-11-06-at-1.12.15-AM.png

Some statistically savvy observers noticed other mathematical flaws, as random numbers in statistics should follow a pattern in their distribution. If the numbers are falsified, it is easy to detect. 

The increase in Democrats relative to Republicans was significantly higher when the Democrat was doing worse overall in early counting. Within each ward, late votes broke heavily to the Democrat in exactly the races where they are likely to affect the result.

Biden’s Vote Tallies Violate Benford’s Law:

According to some analysts, Biden’s Vote Tallies Violate Benford’s Law. All of the other candidates’ tallies follow Benford’s law across the country, except for Biden’s when he gets in a tight race. Biden pretty clearly fails an accepted test for catching election fraud, used by the State Department and forensic accountants.

Screenshot-2020-11-06-143748.jpg http://theredelephants.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Screenshot-2020-11-06-143808.jpg

photo_2020-11-06_14-07-36.jpg

Analysts ran the data with Allegheny using the Mebane 2nd digit test with Trump vs Biden. The difference was significant. It just doesn’t work. Biden’s is fishy, many significant deviations. In Trump’s there were only 2 deviations but neither are significant at the 5% level. The X-asis is the digit in question, the Y-axis is the % of observations with that digit.

Biden-Allegheny.jpg

Trump-.jpg

So as an example, if the total votes for Biden is 100 in a precinct, “0” is the second digit. If the total votes were 110, “1” is the second digit, and so on.

For Biden in Allegheny absentee ballots, there are multiple significant deviations. For Trump, none of the deviations are significant at the 5% level.

t.jpg

1.jpg

Senate and House Races Compared to Presidential Seem Curious

Others have taken a look at ballot numbers in important states with no down-ballot votes, versus states that are not swing states, and noticed a disturbing trend.

In Michigan, Trump received 2,637,173 votes while the GOP senate candidate received 2,630,042 votes. The difference here is only 7,131 which is not far off from what we see historically. In the same state, Joe Biden received 2,787,544 votes while the Democratic senate candidate received 2,718,451. The difference is 69,093 votes which is much higher than the historical norm.

In Barack Obama’s 2008 victory, he received a total of 2,867,680 votes, while the democratic senate candidate received 3,033,000 votes. Somehow Joe Biden gained over 60,000 ballots with no down-ballot vote.

In Georgia, it’s even worse. President Trump gained 2,432,799 votes, while the GOP Senate candidate tallied 2,433,617 votes. This is a difference of only 818 votes. Joe Biden in contrast gained 2,414,651 votes, while his Democratic Senate candidate tallied 2,318,850 votes.  This is a difference of 95,801 votes. 

In many counties and states across the country, including in those called for Biden or where Trump is now trailing, Republicans substantially overperformed what was projected. NBC estimates Republicans may ultimately end up gaining as many as eight seats. 

In Cuyahoga, Ohio, Joe Biden only had a net gain of 4,000 votes compared to Hillarious Clinton’s 2016 performance, yet at the same time had a net gain of almost 70,000 in Wayne County Michigan. Numbers like this are unprecedented and highly questionable. Some economists have even expressed their confusion regarding what happened in Wayne county and Milwaukee in the dead of night.  

Joe Biden apparently ended up with millions more votes than Barack Obama received in his historic 2008 election where he ended up with 365 electoral votes, winning Florida, North Carolina, and even Indiana.  This is even with millions more votes to be counted yet in 2020.

Massive Enthusiasm Gap:

Joe Biden with almost record low enthusiasm, underperformed across many major cities compared to Hillarious Clinton in 2016.

In New York City, Chicago, and Miami, he was down 201,408, 260,835, and 6,945 respectively.

However, in the states Biden needed to overtake Trump in 2020, he gained massively.  According to the Associated Press vote total data, in Atlanta, Milwaukee, and Pittsburg, he was up 76,518, 67,630, 28,429, and 29,150 respectively.

According to polling, The difference in enthusiasm for the candidates is significant. Trump leads 52.9 percent to 45 percent among the 51.2 percent of registered Rust Belt voters who say they are “Extremely Enthusiastic” about voting for their preferred candidate. Among likely voters who are extremely enthusiastic, the president enjoys a double-digit advantage—60.5 percent to 44.9 percent.
 Enthusiasm-1.jpg
Less than half of the supporters of former vice president Joe Biden, (46.9 percent) said they were voting for Joe Biden because they like the candidate. Approximately 8 in 10 voted for President Trump because they wanted his as President.

Who-did-voters-prefer.jpg

Pennsylvania Chaos:

In Pennsylvania, Trump led by almost 800,000 votes on election night after most Americans headed to bed. Over the course of the last 72 hours, President Trump’s lead shrunk to less than a 95,000 vote lead in the keystone state, and then Joe Biden took the lead. 

Over the past couple of days, batches of votes started flowing into the final tally, mostly in favor of Joe Biden. Five Thirty Eight reported recently that “Two more batches of Pennsylvania vote were reported: 23,277 votes in Philadelphia, all for Biden”

The Pennsylvania Democratic Party predicted the remaining 580,000 uncounted mail-in ballots will go resoundingly for Joe Biden, projecting that the former vice president will carry the state by about 175,000 votes.

“Based on the Party distribution of the ballots cast in each county, we believe that 75% of the remaining ballots will go to Joe Biden,” state Sen. Sharif Street wrote in a statement. “We project Biden will win by about 175,000 votes.”

Biden is only leading in Pennsylvania by just a few thousand votes.

According to Politico, it was the ballots found in postal facilities that put Biden over the top in Pennsylvania. Postal workers found more than 1,000 ballots in Philadelphia facilities Thursday and 300 in Pittsburgh. The Philadelphia and Pittsburgh ballots were part of more than 2,000 ballots discovered in dozens of postal facilities across the two states and expedited to election officials, pursuant to a judge’s court order.

For what it’s worth, there also happens to be a record number of 90-year-olds registered to vote in one year, during a pandemic, than at any point in Pennsylvania history.

EmKS7DgU8AAi2Za.jpg

Confirmed Errors: 

On election day, there were several confirmed reporting errors that were fixed upon being revealed by journalists as they watched the numbers roll in. 

Arizona

In Arizona according to Politico, An error found in Edison Research data that was identified by a journalist showed that 98% of the vote had been counted in Arizona when in fact only 84% of the vote had been counted.  Officials corrected this mistake when it was pointed out. 

Georgia

In Georgia, Voters were unable to cast machine ballots for a couple of hours in Morgan and Spalding counties after the electronic devices crashed, state officials said.

The companies “uploaded something last night, which is not normal, and it caused a glitch,” said Marcia Ridley, elections supervisor at Spalding County Board of Election. That glitch prevented poll workers from using the pollbooks to program smart cards that the voters insert into the voting machines.

“That is something that they don’t ever do. I’ve never seen them update anything the day before the election,” Ridley said. Ridley said she did not know what the upload contained.

Michigan

There was also something suspicious about the vote reporting in Antrim County, Michigan, where Trump beat Hillarious Clinton by 30 points in 2016. Initial vote totals there showed Biden ahead of Trump by 29 points, a result that can’t possibly be accurate, as plenty of journalists noted.

When NY Times journalist pointed this out on Twitter, they corrected this and called this an ‘error.’

According to the Detroit Free Press, a USA Today affiliate, officials investigated the wonky election results in Antrim County.

Antrim County Clerk Sheryl Guy said results on electronic tapes and a computer were somehow scrambled after the cards were transported in sealed bags from township precincts to county offices and uploaded onto a computer.

In 2016, Trump won Antrim County with about 62% of the vote, compared with about 33% for Democrat Hillarious Clinton. Trump beat Clinton by about 4,000 votes.

Wednesday morning, Antrim results showed Democrat Joe Biden leading Trump by slightly more than 3,000 votes, with 98% of precincts reporting.

Video Player

00:00

00:49

More in Michigan

In Oakland County’s 15th county commission district, a fixed computer glitch turned a losing Republican into a winner. A computer error led election officials in Oakland County to hand an upset victory Wednesday to a Democrat, only to switch the win back to an incumbent Republican a day later.  The incumbent, Adam Kochenderfer appeared to lose by a few hundred votes, an outcome that seemed odd to many in his campaign.  After the apparent computer error was found and fixed, Kochenderfer ended up winning by over 1,000 votes.

There were many other confirmed errors, including in Virginia where 100,000 extra votes were tallied for Joe Biden, and more may be revealed as the weeks go on.

There were also many processing delays, specifically in Fulton county Georgia where a pipe suddenly burst in the processing center.

On November 4th, at approximately 6:07 a.m., the staff at State Farm Arena notified Fulton County Registration and Elections of a burst pipe affecting the room where absentee ballots were being tabulated.

As of 7 p.m. on Wednesday Fulton County Elections officials said 30,000 absentee ballots were not processed due to a pipe burst. Officials reassured voters that none of the ballots were damaged and the water was quickly cleaned up.

But the emergency delayed officials from processing ballots between 5:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.

Former Politicians of Blue Cities Chime In:

President Trump was leading big until certain Rust Belt states froze their ballot return reports. When reporting resumed, Trump began to lose steadily.
In Mexico, 1988, the PRI was losing handily until ballot returns froze, only to resume in a massive pro-PRI turnaround. 

“In an autobiography that began circulating in Mexico this week, de la Madrid sheds more light on that dark night in Mexico’s history. What he reveals is not new, political analysts said. But in 850 pages, de la Madrid’s memoirs give the firmest confirmation to date of one of this country’s biggest open secrets: the presidential elections of 1988 were rigged.

Political analysts and historians have described that election as one of the most egregious examples of the fraud that allowed the Institutional Revolutionary Party to control this country for more than seven decades, and the beginning of the end of its authoritarian rule.”

Rod Blagojevich explained that there is no question that this is what is happening in Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, and other cities. “In big cities where they control the political apparatus and they control the apparatus that counts the votes, and they control the polling places and the ones who count the votes, it’s widespread and it’s deep,” Blagojevich said on Friday.

Video Player

02:06

I guess even corrupt politicians who went to jail understand the impossibility that Biden outperformed Hillarious Clinton in only cities located in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Wisconsin.  All while the GOP lost zero house races, and won 8 of 11 governors races. 

As Nicaraguan dictator Anastasio Somoza once said, “Indeed, you won the elections, but I won the count.”

Ballots Received After Election Day

A federal judge on Wednesday said he may call Postmaster General Louis DeJoy to testify about why the U.S. Postal Service missed an Election-Day deadline to sweep locations in several states for left behind mail-in ballots.

The order, issued by U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, was meant to trigger sweeps of facilities in six key battleground states: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, Texas, Arizona and Florida. Some of the 12 districts included in the order have legislation against accepting ballots after midnight on election night.

“Now you can tell your clients this in no uncertain terms,” Sullivan said in a Wednesday hearing. “I am not pleased about this 11th-hour development last night. You can tell your clients that someone may have a price to pay for that.”

According to the Washington Post, more than 150,000 ballots were caught in U.S. Postal Service processing facilities and not delivered by Election Day.

In a pair of decisions, the Supreme Court on Wednesday let election officials in two key battleground states, Pennsylvania and North Carolina, accept absentee ballots for several days after Election Day.

In the Pennsylvania case, the court refused a plea from Republicans in the state that it decide before Election Day whether election officials can continue receiving absentee ballots until November 12th.

In the North Carolina case, the court let stand lower court rulings that allowed the state’s board of elections to extend the deadline to nine days after Election Day, up from the three days called for by the state legislature.

On October 26th, the Supreme Court declined to extend the deadline for counting of mail-in votes in Wisconsin, a victory for Republicans who brought the legal challenge. This particular extension order originally came from a federal judge in September, a crucial point that the conservatives on the court all agreed on: federal courts shouldn’t micromanage state-run elections.

The Supreme Court ordered Pennsylvania Democrats to respond by Thursday evening in a case challenging the state’s three-day extension for counting mail-in ballots.

President Trump has moved to intervene in a lawsuit brought by Pennsylvania Republicans, arguing the state’s Democratic Party and Secretary of State violated the law by extending the time for counting mail-in ballots to Nov. 6 at 5 p.m., despite the state legislature setting the deadline as Election Day.

The lawsuit takes issue with a state Supreme Court ruling that postmarked ballots be presumed to have been mailed before Nov. 3, even if not clearly postmarked to that effect.

North Carolina will not finish counting votes in the presidential and state elections until local elections boards process outstanding mail-in and provisional ballots next week, according to state elections officials.

The process, spelled out in state law, means the winner of North Carolina’s 15 electoral votes for president likely won’t be known until next Friday, Nov. 13.

The court, at Trump’s request, recently issued an interim order to election boards to set aside certain mail ballots that lack identifying info for the voter, and to not count those votes until after the court rules further.

Thousands of Deceased Confirmed to Be Registered and Some Even Voting:

An observer noticed something curious about some of the names on the ballots recorded in the state of Michigan.  Upon further review, one particular name out of the list, and confirmed to have cast a ballot, happened to be born in 1902 and passed away in 1984.

A pollster noticed the list and video, and used social security death index data confirming the deceased registered voter.

Video Player

01:14

Screenshot-2020-11-05-142821.jpg

Here is a list of over 14,000 dead people who either voted in Wayne County (Detroit) or we’re registered to vote.

Here is the website where you can verify for yourself. Note that you have to guess-check the month of birth.

Another poll watcher who was later kicked out for taking photographs, noticed a decent sized list of Michigan residents who have also been confirmed to have cast their ballots.  All of the names on the list he reviewed show their birthdate in chronological order.  Apparently, there are many voters born in the early 1900’s in the great lakes state.

EmBf1GFWMAEIY23.jpg

A lawsuit filed by the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) alleges that there are at least 21,000 dead people on Pennsylvania’s voter rolls. The lawsuit claims that Pennsylvania failed to “reasonably maintain” their voter registration records under federal and state law in time for the 2020 presidential election.

“As of October 7, 2020, at least 9,212 registrants have been dead for at least five years, at least 1,990 registrants have been dead for at least ten years, and at least 197 registrants have been dead for at least twenty years,” the lawsuit states.

“Pennsylvania still left the names of more than 21,000 dead individuals on the voter rolls less than a month before one of the most consequential general elections for federal officeholders in many years,” the lawsuit continues.

According to the lawsuit, about 92 percent of the 21,000 dead people on Pennsylvania’s voter rolls died sometime before October 2019. About 216 dead people show voting credits after federally listed dates of death in 2016 and 2018, the lawsuit alleges.

Studies Finds Hundreds of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, and More Votes than Existing Registered Voters:

According to CBS LA, Ellen Swensen with the Election Integrity Project California says they found more than 277,000 questionable ballots were mailed this election year in L.A. County before election day.

That’s 63% of all the questionable ballots mailed statewide.

It includes more than 4,800 duplicate ballots mailed to the same person, and 728 ballots mailed to people who likely have died. In 2016 their investigation found many dead voters still registered. Now four years later, there are more.

If this is happening in LA, it’s certainly happening in major cities nationwide.

In October, Judicial Watch released a comparison study of Census Bureau population statistics and state voter registration data to reveal a notable disparity.

The study found that 352 U.S. counties in 29 states managed to have 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens.

“In other words, the registration rates of those counties exceeded 100% of eligible voters. The study found eight states showing state-wide registration rates exceeding 100% including Michigan.

Milwaukee recently ‘updated’ its voting data for its wards after a newspaper pointed out 7 wards had more votes than registered voters.  Some voter turnouts originally showed higher than 200%.

Screenshot-2020-11-05-201847.jpg 

In Nevada, lawsuits are underway regarding over 3,000 individuals who have cast their ballot illegally in the election.

A Letter to from lawyers to Attorney General Bill Barr, which included 60 pages voter records, stated that they have identified 3,062 individuals who appear to have improperly cast mail ballot in the election. We verified this by cross referencing the names and addresses of voters with National Change of Address database,” said Catherine Herridge of CBS News. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

This election was a referendum of Trump and Biden agendas. It is well known that in a coat tail election congress and senate candidates win or lose based largely on the coat tails they are riding.

2020 elections saw Republicans make huge gains across the country in state governments, taking a governorship, and becoming majority in several houses.

This is the first time in American election history that the coattails won without the coat (Trump).

How bizarre.

From American Thinker 

A first in our history, there were only four presidents who lost their second term. In every instance they lost popular votes, getting around five million less popular votes than previous, but in 2020 Trump GAINED OVER FIVE MILLION, being the first in history to gain votes and still lose.

Then there's Milwaukee Officials Have Some Explaining to Do

Wisconsin had an 88% turnout, that insane, considering they're continuously historical turnout for election year voting had been around 60% for decades, which means some counties had even higher turnouts, into the 110% bracket.

From The New American

Basically, for the Biden numbers to be believed, he pulled a bigger voter turnout than Obama ever dreamed of.and, if the late night ballot dumps are to be believed, 138,000 biden votes to ZERO Trump assaults the proven statistical fact,  2-65,000:1 against this possibility, that two to the 65 thousand power odds against, folks, it didn't happen.

Also, democratic candidates did not win, which is the norm, republicans did, indicating Trump did actually take it, but the dems are trying to steal it.

I've said enough for tonight, follow the links, see for yourself, this is far from over.

DM

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Then there's Milwaukee Officials Have Some Explaining to Do

Wisconsin had an 88% turnout, that insane, considering they're continuously historical turnout for election year voting had been around 60% for decades, which means some counties had even higher turnouts, into the 110% bracket.

From The New American

Basically, for the Biden numbers to be believed, he pulled a bigger voter turnout than Obama ever dreamed of.and, if the late night ballot dumps are to be believed, 138,000 biden votes to ZERO Trump assaults the proven statistical fact,  2-65,000:1 against this possibility, that two to the 65 thousand power odds against, folks, it didn't happen.

Also, democratic candidates did not win, which is the norm, republicans did, indicating Trump did actually take it, but the dems are trying to steal it.

I've said enough for tonight, follow the links, see for yourself, this is far from over.

DM

Thank you DM for your fantastic effort.  This is the Milwaukee dump I’ve mentioned in other threads. I was up till 5 AM and saw it happen. I was specifically watching Milwaukee County. I don’t live there but I’ve seen this happen now over and over. This isn’t new. This isn’t a I love Trump thing. Probably has gone on forever but I’ve seen happen with my own eyes at least 20 years now. 

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

On 11/9/2020 at 7:40 AM, cws said:

Then there's Milwaukee Officials Have Some Explaining to Do

Wisconsin had an 88% turnout, that insane, considering they're continuously historical turnout for election year voting had been around 60% for decades, which means some counties had even higher turnouts, into the 110% bracket.

From The New American

DM

Thank you DM for your fantastic effort.  This is the Milwaukee dump I’ve mentioned in other threads. I was up till 5 AM and saw it happen. I was specifically watching Milwaukee County. I don’t live there but I’ve seen this happen now over and over. This isn’t new. This isn’t a I love Trump thing. Probably has gone on forever but I’ve seen happen with my own eyes at least 20 years now. 

Thanks,

The truth of the matter is we had ample warnings, and then we allowed our "representatives" to kill any momentum to fix the many vote machines issues.

Think the 2000 elections "glitch" that pushed Bush over the top when his brother was governor. 

I wonder how many people realize that the software for the machines was written by a George Soros owned company in Venezuela and Spain, if that doesn't give a free thinker chills nothing will.

It has already been proven that one of the late night vote dumps added a zero to the total, which was explained away as human error, but at first nothing was being done about the obvious fraudulent and 100% Biden votes that were being counted as legitimate until several conservative news sites wrote in and complained.

The good thing of all this is at least I have managed to fully wean myself from and Fox viewing whatsoever.

I've known for a long time they were the plant to distract, but it was convenient to have the diversity of issues in one place.

After their Chris Wallace, (an enemy of conservatives), debate fiasco combined with their blatant left leaning agenda on display during the election and ongoing now, I've been forced to build a comprehensive collection of sites to stay informed without existing in an echo chamber.

As I understand it, I'm not alone, and disgust with Fox as resulted in noticeable ratings drops, I can only hope that continues.

I'm sure there are a LOT of folks here on DV who are as equally disturbed by the 2020 election.

It would help to barrage all their reps with emails, there is always a possibility it may guilt one of them to stand up.

I think the biggest issue I have with the reaction to the fraud claims is the insane ion your face double standards.

All they needed to open four years of Trump investigation was a rumor and a obviously fake report, they tried to impeach him on another rumor that they knew was started by one of them.

Now they saying there's no "proof".

Well, no duh!

Proof is the result of an investigation. Evidence is what initiates investigations, and we have more evidence of fraud,(aside from the already admitted fraud), than we ever had in 2000 for gore/bush, or even for the 2008 liar vs traitor race, and 16 democrat officials have been sent to prison for various illegal vote manipulation or candidate acceptance fraud schemes related to that one.

There's at least six states with video evidence of illegal activities by individuals employed by the democratic party related to vote tabulation or denying certified and designated poll watchers access.

Unfortunately the greatest damage is already done, and there are literally millions of illegal votes given to Biden that have been separated from the voters declaration and signature, which is going to become one heck of an issue in the next coming months.

Aside from a do over, I really don't know how they going to proceed. Just throwing out the ones in question will be an insult to the millions of innocent Americans whose voice will be silenced, but then that might leave Pelosi in charge for a minute, and then someone would just have to go and shoot that witch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2