Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Duck 2k chat nenosplace 8/13

Niko

August 14, 2010 · Posted in · duck2000 -> good morning

duck2000 -> ive got a lovly buch of coconuts

duck2000 -> bunch

duck2000 -> ive got dem hanging in a row

sassy -> good.. everyone is wakindg :} up

sassy -> waking

duck2000 -> wakindg is good too

duck2000 -> its cajun talk

sassy -> allawi is going to london!

kristybis4 -> there is one question I have been wantig to ask you duck if you can’t answear it’s ok, do you agree with neno’s source everything will be over by 15th september?

duck2000 -> im just waiting for demder pm first

duck2000 -> dem der

kristybis4 -> ok fair enough thanks, duck

duck2000 -> as far as the rest hard to say b

kristybis4 -> yea they are all going off to london, oh my

duck2000 -> seems neno got contacts i just guess

kristybis4 -> hehehehehehehehehehe, you do lol

kristybis4 -> good guesser

kristybis4 -> guess all you want, duck be my guest

Xwoman -> i like to tune in to duck’s guessing game

duck2000 -> no guessing for me rite now waiting on them for a change

kristybis4 -> we understand, duck

Xwoman -> yeah, he sleeps on a crystal ball for a pillow

kristybis4 -> anyway we haven’t got long to wait, even if it feels so

sassy -> wish i had a crystal ball..

Xwoman -> so glad

kristybis4 -> another good thing is we know it is ending, even if for some reason we wait till eoy

Xwoman -> so does that mean we know they can’t extend chap 7?

Xwoman -> I was never clear on that issue

kristybis4 -> can’t extend anymore

Xwoman -> soooo glad

kristybis4 -> me too

duck2000 -> chapter 7 will end at the end of this year it cannot be extended they took away one sanction too many for them too extend it

Xwoman -> oh thank you Duck!!! that’s great to hear

duck2000 -> a certain amount of sanction have to be in place for them to extend it

kristybis4 -> great didn’t know that

duck2000 -> its kind of like when you emty a glass so far onece you at the bottom its over lol

duck2000 -> empty

Xwoman -> everytime I have told someone at least by end of year…they always say something about extending again…and I never knew what to say.

Xwoman -> so this is very good to know

duck2000 -> trust me they cannot extend it

Xwoman -> I do trust you

duck2000 -> all articles have said dfi funds will be transfered at the end of year

Xwoman -> good

kristybis4 -> yes that’s true

duck2000 -> how could they do this if there were to be more sanctions

Xwoman -> good point

kristybis4 -> true

duck2000 -> those other people probly also say the sanctions dont matter that iraq can r/v at any time lol

Xwoman -> yeah, we’ve heard that a lot

kristybis4 -> but we can’t call them good guessers lol

duck2000 -> most dont do there homework i live for that stuff

Xwoman -> yes you do, and it shows and we all reap the goods!

kristybis4 -> I know!!

kristybis4 -> I am sure glad to have you here

duck2000 -> glad to be here lol

Xwoman -> yes

Xwoman -> given us a whole new outlook on “birdbrains”

kristybis4 -> yes thanks very much

duck2000 -> lol

kristybis4 -> and the info you can you share freely, much appreciated

duck2000 -> no info just magic eightball guessing

kristybis4 -> oh sorry or a guess

Xwoman -> you must research 24/7

duck2000 -> well i do tuck the head under the wings once in a while

kristybis4 -> you must be glad this is coming to a end

Xwoman -> I think of you as Professor Duckie

duck2000 -> yes i will be glad when its done

duck2000 -> so im not sure what neno was saying anyone got a clue

Xwoman -> well he said he was hot…

duck2000 -> lol

duck2000 -> cooked nemo ok

Xwoman -> lol

duck2000 -> what next

duck2000 -> bast re3guarly

duck2000 -> regularly

duck2000 -> err….often

duck2000 -> lol

Xwoman -> had an invitation to meet the he/she/it but can’t go because of his hot day job

duck2000 -> so have you cifed what neno was saying mocha

duck2000 -> cifered

mochasmom -> so his source is saying everything done at the 15th meeting

kristybis4 -> talking of neno

mochasmom -> yes

kristybis4 -> my uderstanding

mochasmom -> and rv is supposed to occur simultaneously when 7 is lifted

kristybis4 -> art vii off instant rv

duck2000 -> well we could just take the sunady before the 12th but not before the 15yj but after the sunday of the week before

kristybis4 -> just as long as it ends any day will do, am not picky

duck2000 -> The compensation committee of Article 140 announces the arrival of 600 deportees to compensate for the instrument and expatriates Kirkuk

dodyb -> I am not picky either kristy

mochasmom -> was just reading that duck………

duck2000 ->

duck2000 -> seems allawi was wgong dont need to sign off on it

duck2000 -> wrong

mochasmom -> its funny that all the gurus are saying allawi will be pm and maliki is out….all of them

duck2000 -> ya and they call for an r/v every day of the week too

kristybis4 -> true ad all

kristybis4 -> and

dodyb ->

dodyb -> yw just wondering what you think on this duckie???

duck2000 -> thats why the metering is being done

mochasmom -> that graph was very telling on the oil metering

countryboy -> what’s this I’m reading about Talabani kicking M in the Euphrates?

duck2000 -> neno seems to have all the goodies

countryboy -> duck2000 I read where Talabani no longer supports M. He also dropped his PM status 2 days ago.

countryboy -> duck2000 any truth to that?

duck2000 -> not true

mochasmom ->

countryboy -> thanks duck. thanks mocha. it is Friday the 13th you know. lol

duck2000 -> lest just say he dropped his old pm status for a new one

countryboy -> duck2000 gotcha.

duck2000 -> ive all ways said maliki will be pm

dodyb -> duckie do we need the PM annouced first then his cabinet to have a complete GOV?????

duck2000 -> lets see if you were3 going to do somethings in a country and you didnt want the rest of the world to know would you come out and say we put a pm in place and all is well

duck2000 -> me thinks lots of smoke and mirrows going on

dodyb -> no you would keep it hush hush but, they don’t have news hounds like us hehehe

duck2000 -> lol

dodyb -> hey duckie do you know what red line means?????

dodyb -> or anyone know????

duck2000 -> red line ??

duck2000 -> got a bad infection once phungie stick

dodyb -> lol

dodyb -> And supported the re-Maliki’s nomination for a second term, repeat Talabani, the same earlier statement in which he said .. ((we do not have a red line on one “))..

lonelyintexas -> so the article about 2 years for maliki and 2 years for alawi is that a good article

duck2000 -> oh that dody just means its not writen in stone

dodyb -> oh okay thank you

duck2000 -> the kurds will support any one who implements kirkuk

Cat561 -> well there are 2 sets of Kurds too right Duckie ?

duck2000 -> there are but they are one on the kirkuk thing

lonelyintexas -> so if we get 140 then HCL will follow

Cat561 -> ahhhhhhhhh I see ok at least someone is agreeing on something lol

Cat561 -> looks like 140 is rolling undercover

duck2000 -> ya guess allawi was wrong on it needing to be signed off by all lol

Cat561 -> Imagine that Huh ? Allawi wrong …. heard he is Packing his bags too .. Next Headline DUCKIE for PM !!!

lonelyintexas -> duck: if 140 is done then can they finish HCL

duck2000 -> not sure what 140 and done have to do with each oter but hcl just needs final reading and that hasnt happened yet

duck2000 -> other

lonelyintexas -> people were talking that maliki made deal on art 140 so they could implement hcl

dodyb -> The most important issue right now it the “Official” annoucement of Prime Minister!!! Right duck?

duck2000 -> yes

duck2000 -> hcl lies out the amount of oil shares that is to be spilt between the different sects

Cat561 -> the Hcl I believe is Part of their Benchmarks that need to be done before rv

Cat561 -> ???

duck2000 -> yes i did

duck2000 -> lol

duck2000 -> kirkuk is in the heart of the majority of the oil

dodyb -> My understanding of this it Prime Minister, seated gov, signed paperwork, laws passed = RV???

duck2000 -> cencus was done so that they knew how many shares to give and to who

Cat561 -> another Cencus in October Duckie ?

toolfish -> so duck2000 do you thinl they decided on a rate yet or do you think they are still hashing that out still

duck2000 -> waiting on pm first

Cat561 -> well articles say Both Pm candidates are Leaving ?? hehe

azareus -> still think PM will be elected during ramadan duck?

lonelyintexas -> wonder how much longer before we hear about PM stuff since they seemed urgent out of UN meetings

duck2000 -> yes why not during ramadan gov stills needs to continue

duck2000 -> tow things one must uderstand about iraq is that the news comes after the fact and that it not all it seems

azareus -> duck, do you think we could see other delays now and wait for another year?

duck2000 -> im not nseeing any delays

duck2000 -> two

azareus -> so this year and 1st january 2011 as the last date?

Cat561 -> right Duck the news is all opinions unless official page

duck2000 -> thats what thew srticles are saying az

duck2000 -> articles

countryboy -> duck2000 can rv happen before the 15th and the UN meeting or will it occur afterwards if 7 is released?

duck2000 -> 7 needs to be released before we can have a r/v

I do not know Duck personally, but a close friend of mine knows him Well, he told me a while back that Duck has Good Contacts w/ the U.S. & Iraq government & He trust him very much, this comes from someone I know & Trust Very Much & has never blew smoke up my butt, so take it for what its worth,thanks Mountanman

• Upvote 3

Thanks Niko for the post but I'm just a bit confused. Is M in and A out? Are they both out. Man I don't know what to believe anymore. I thought this was a done deal with A and the Iragi list teaming up with The NA and Kurds Who is Neno and where are the links to substanciate this info. God Bless Semper Fi :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

• Upvote 2

I do not know Duck personally, but a close friend of mine knows him Well, he told me a while back that Duck has Good Contacts w/ the U.S. & Iraq government & He trust him very much, this comes from someone I know & Trust Very Much & has never blew smoke up my butt, so take it for what its worth,thanks Mountanman

There is No such thing as Good Intel people , it`s all guessing and BS , we can all read a news clip and give an opinion . Then I guess I`ll be told I must have a grade 9 education by some snot nosed punk and that I don`t understand politics , Cmon get your head out of your asses .

• Downvote 7

There is No such thing as Good Intel people , it`s all guessing and BS , we can all read a news clip and give an opinion . Then I guess I`ll be told I must have a grade 9 education by some snot nosed punk and that I don`t understand politics , Cmon get your head out of your asses .

Looks Like to me You Need To Take Your Own Advice!

• Upvote 4

i think duck is a duck.he is not a researcher he is a joker. :angry: and he donot know anything :angry:

Well now , let`s not forget " it is only in his opinion ! "

Looks Like to me You Need To Take Your Own Advice!

I`ll try that , but how do I get my hands on an Iraqi for real evidence about all this stuff . My head sits on my shoulders so it couldnt be that you were insinuating could it ? lolol seriously do hope that you guys get the RI/ RV your hoping for .I am not the only one that is reading all the garbage on here with a pessimistic opinion , it`s always " IMO , MHO and the like . It`s cool go Iraq:)

Thanks Niko for the post but I'm just a bit confused. Is M in and A out? Are they both out. Man I don't know what to believe anymore. I thought this was a done deal with A and the Iragi list teaming up with The NA and Kurds Who is Neno and where are the links to substanciate this info. God Bless Semper Fi :blink: :No **** eh ! IMO they know nothing .

• Downvote 5

I am not sure which is more confusing, the original post, or the varying comment that it seems to elicit. I am not sure why it is so necessary for everyone to just bash. Do you have no life? Are you just so insecure in your investment. Do you live in some delusion where you think that you just know more than everyone else? I am beginning to think we need a thread just to get some insight to this. It is surely becoming a real problem.. Respect has been earned by many with their postings. Others are trying to earn the same. If you can't be a positive part of this, perhaps it would be better to just not respond.. This is just the opinion of one person, at this time, but I do believe I am not the only person who feels this way..

Thanks to all that post for us, whether it be newsworthy, rumor, or just humor.. Thank you.............. B)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks, Truckerron, Being positive Is good for the mind & soul, & being negative only drags you down, most of us are here to get as much info as possable & be informed & are confident about our investment, the others should sell their dinars & move on with their life, if they even have either!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Truckerron I'm not being negative about this investment and if anything I'm more respectively appreciative of all those who spend countless hours of research and posting. I would be lost without this info. All I was asking for were links to this info by Neno so I could read and understand because there's conflicting info already posted otherwise. There was absolutely no bashing intended at all. I do have a life and a wonderful life indeed and I'm in it for the long haul. I'm trying to absorb as much information as I can to see where we stand with this investment and asking for a link to read the validity of a post is not bashing. If it was then I apologize for my ignorance. God Bless Semper Fi

Edited by Bobbydee
  • Upvote 2