Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Should See The New IQD & New Exchange Rate.

Luigi1

1 hour ago, stanleypower said:

So, if no ne can get Dinar from the dealers, what are these guys pumping????

Dealers are still buying iqd from us holders so they are still selling. I also believe that they are getting limited amounts from their main source. Typically I would receive mine in 2 business days but my last order took 33 days.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Dealers are still buying iqd from us holders so they are still selling. I also believe that they are getting limited amounts from their main source. Typically I would receive mine in 2 business days but my last order took 33 days.

Maybe they can’t get it and are waiting on matching buy orders with sell orders...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stanleypower said:

Sounds like it. I don’t who would sell now. So much going on. 

I agree things are so different this time and exciting..but most long timers are coming to the end some people just don’t have the stomach....some people just have a need for cash and can’t wait...I know people that just sold because of that reason and couldn’t wait.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, NWGUY said:

Makes sense Frank...it is Friday, so cash in Monday or Tuesday!!  Gives people time to get out and purchase some more IQD's!!!  

Totally Excited Now!!!  :jester:

Super fortunately for us ,dinar is no longer for sale on former dinar selling websits ,ebay maybe but that's dicey.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, screwball said:

I agree things are so different this time and exciting..but most long timers are coming to the end some people just don’t have the stomach....some people just have a need for cash and can’t wait...I know people that just sold because of that reason and couldn’t wait.

The more dinar investors sell off their dinars for whatever reasons, the cbi and goi will be very happy. The less people know and buy dinars, the cbi and goi will be extremely extremely happy. If i say if none of the people own dinars at all around the world, except iraqi citizens only ( i know this is impossible , isn't it ), the cbi and goi will be the most happiest people in the whole world because the cbi will announce the rv openly ( not secretly because noone outside iraq and inside iraq will exchange dinars for dollar and the iraqi citizens themselves will exchange old dinars with a new lower dinars. Come rv.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

The more dinar investors sell off their dinars for whatever reasons, the cbi and goi will be very happy. The less people know and buy dinars, the cbi and goi will be extremely extremely happy. If i say if none of the people own dinars at all around the world, except iraqi citizens only ( i know this is impossible , isn't it ), the cbi and goi will be the most happiest people in the whole world because the cbi will announce the rv openly ( not secretly because noone outside iraq and inside iraq will exchange dinars for dollar and the iraqi citizens themselves will exchange old dinars with a new lower dinars. Come rv.

We will be most happiest as well .