Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 10:53 PM CDT - 10/28/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Bruce  I’ve been told by very good sources that at midnight Tuesday the SWIFT System will no longer be used – that we will transition at 12:01 AM...Wednesday morning (the 28th) to QFS exclusively – I think that is important and could be quite significant – that that is taking place... I believe that we are moving forward and we can see things happening...we’re still trying to give you the best information that we can...the time is close – we just don’t know if there is anything else that needs to be done...We know that President Trump is doing a wonderful job  keeping peace in the middle east...I know there are some saying that things won’t happen until after the election – how many times have I been told that?  And yet I see progress that indicates that we could go any day now... we will see what happens in the next couple of days but you have to be realistic and say this is a day by day basis...  

*** Bluwolf   Time for change is just around our corner. I can hear the wolf's cry. Oh he is so near.

*** Walkingstick [via Frank26 the intention was not to not reinstate. It was to reinstate the IQD.  The goal was to bring the IQD back globally internationally and add value Internationally for the citizens and for the citizens' purchasing power.  This was the goal from the very beginning - to bring the Iraqi dinar back to the glory days.  Old timers do you remember those words?  The glory days are here but they've added more onto it...the mission has been accomplished.  They have revalued.  They are going to reinstate because they've already redenominated.  No need to print more.  The monetary reform of the Iraqi dinar, the plan, its intentions are right in front of your eyes right now...(Post 1 of 2)... 

*** Walkingstick [via Frank26]   All the benchmarks that Iraq had to meet for their 2 reforms - monetary & economic were met.  That's why Chapter 7 was lifted and that's why the United Nations Security Council ain't got jack on Iraq...they met all the benchmarks.  Congratulations Iraq ...government...central bank you met all the benchmarks for your two reforms.  They were all met and now they're being shown to the citizens and to the international world.  This is just amazing...(Post 2 of 2).. 

:tiphat:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6