Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 28 October 2020

Adam Montana

33 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

The New "Chuck Finley"

Since Adam is doing his part I guess I need to do mine.

Had to clean up and put down the beer. 

Just waiting on that text. 

Mr. Finley,

Nice look but we all know better... 😎

Me... Post RV I'm going full on, "Captain Ron".

459739835_CaptainRon.jpg.e61bfc90558f48ccee526de0309b4cee.jpg

Just a, "little" older.

Even the wife says, "Go for it, you've earned it".

See you soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

On 10/29/2020 at 10:03 AM, cabbage said:

Sorry, but I'm 76 and not very computer knowledgeable.  Have reviewed my tel no in past, but I don't text with my flip phone.  Am I not up to date with ur recent system changes or am I far behind in preping for the "Grand Day"?  After 9 yrs in the program, would not want to blow it now.  PLs advise.  Thnx 

Can you receive texts? Most can, even if you don't actually reply :D 

On 10/29/2020 at 12:09 PM, cutter73 said:

@ChuckFinleyand @cabbage  My dad still has a flip phone and as long as someone doesn't send him emoji he still gets texts but just doesn't reply.  He has his wife do everything...LOL But I did send him a number and just so happens I went over for his birthday  (71) and had to save it to his contacts 🤣  But I'm sure if one of your friends on here will gladly call you 😉to help you out.  I wouldn't want you to miss out either.  

There will be no emoji - just a plain text. For exactly this reason, because we want as many as possible to get the message immediately, and I realize some people still do have a flip phone.

For those of you with the rotary phone, or still using smoke signals... I'm sorry, but I won't be providing those services. 

:tiphat: 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 8
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Maybe it is just me.

Seems liked a coded message.

Brisk pace is mentioned twice.

Could mean during cooler weather.

The black in GO could mean Black Friday after Thanksgiving coupled with the red and green respectively in RV signaling a Christmas Celebration.

Well, OK, MANY places in The United States Of America are cooler on Black Friday right after Thanksgiving.

RV on Friday, November 27???!!!

Just sayin'.

Just thinkin' out loud HERE.

Don't get bent out of shape if the RV does or does NOT occur on Friday, November 27.

Just sayin'.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

P.S. THANK YOU Adam AND Affiliates for ALL You have done, are doing, and will do for paid program members!

Coded message... the red black green I've been using on "GO RV!!!" for some time now actually has meaning.

:) 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Coded message... the red black green I've been using on "GO RV!!!" for some time now actually has meaning.

:twothumbs: Thank You For The Superb Services AND DinarVets Site Like NO Other, Kind Sir, AND ALL The Very Best!!! :tiphat:

Have A Great Weekend!!!

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks, still going to hold you to that root beer.

Hell ya, it’s going to be a great party wherever we go.  I won’t be going to Hawaii if we have to quarantine for 2 weeks though.  Haha. Someplace in Florida would work good. The Emerald coast, Destin area is nice, great beaches.  

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Can you set up DV site that if/when it RV's your site flashes "it RV'd" across the screen when a person opens it up?  That way those who dont get the email can check everyday just by opening up the Dinar Vets website. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Engine1 said:

Can you set up DV site that if/when it RV's your site flashes "it RV'd" across the screen when a person opens it up?  That way those who dont get the email can check everyday just by opening up the Dinar Vets website. 

Adam seems open to suggestions, but I'm pretty sure he has mentioned several times that post-RV, he is concentrating on VIP/OSI.  He even said several years ago that someone  else would have to keep this site going if it was to remain.  I remember Snowglobe7 volunteered to, but she has not been on here since 2018.

• Upvote 1