Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 28 October 2020

Adam Montana

Sorry, but I'm 76 and not very computer knowledgeable.  Have reviewed my tel no in past, but I don't text with my flip phone.  Am I not up to date with ur recent system changes or am I far behind in preping for the "Grand Day"?  After 9 yrs in the program, would not want to blow it now.  PLs advise.  Thnx 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cabbage said:

Sorry, but I'm 76 and not very computer knowledgeable.  Have reviewed my tel no in past, but I don't text with my flip phone.  Am I not up to date with ur recent system changes or am I far behind in preping for the "Grand Day"?  After 9 yrs in the program, would not want to blow it now.  PLs advise.  Thnx 

Here is some information, hope this helps.

This is from the a tech support site.

You should be able to google you phone and model to see if you can.

I can see where that can certainly get annoying for your friend, Mr-Bill. Many basic flip phones do not offer the ability to send or receive enhanced messages (EMS). An EMS can consist of anything from a special character or smiley face to a signature or consist of more than 160 characters. If an EMS is sent to a non-EMS capable phone, it will generally come up as strange characters because the device can't translate the message properly. Does every single message from your phone to his turn out to be just symbols? Do you happen to know the make and model of his flip phone? If you send him a picture message with text attached is he able to see your text and the picture?

• Thanks 1

@ChuckFinleyand @cabbage  My dad still has a flip phone and as long as someone doesn't send him emoji he still gets texts but just doesn't reply.  He has his wife do everything...LOL But I did send him a number and just so happens I went over for his birthday  (71) and had to save it to his contacts 🤣  But I'm sure if one of your friends on here will gladly call you 😉to help you out.  I wouldn't want you to miss out either.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Megyn Kelly joins the backlash against California Gov. Newsom's Thanksgiving insanity that requires families to celebrate outside, wear masks when not eating and only spend two hours together

• Former Fox News and NBC News host Megyn Kelly excoriated Gavin Newsom for imposing strict rules for the way Californians celebrate Thanksgiving this year
  • She called it the 'California Governor's Thanksgiving insanity' 
  • Newsom released a statement issuing rules for private Thanksgiving gatherings, including 'strongly discouraging' singing and shouting 
  • The rules say only three households can participate in one celebration and require individuals to wear masks and remain six-feet apart while eating

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8877273/Megyn-Kelly-joins-revolt-against-Newsons-Thanksgiving-insanity-requires-families-wear-masks.html

10 hours ago, lmb4321 said:

This might be the Best Thanksgiving Ever!!!......Thanks Adam and Your Team.....👍

It Will Be In California Now That Somebody Has Figured A Way Around The Rules Of Gavin ‘Nuisance’ ! :o 

image.thumb.jpeg.bf7364af943ea02be89a52467c36de07.jpeg

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

17 minutes ago, David68 said:

Hi Adam, I have tried numerous times today to complete the test but I am not getting a "code" to enter?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

David

Are you on a mobile device? Yesterday I was having trouble on the iPad then I turned the laptop on and everything worked a ok  

Everyone go easy I was just trying to be helpful 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 10/28/2020 at 3:09 PM, Adam Montana said:

Iraq is moving at a brisk pace right now. We are seeing things we have never seen before. They are accomplishing things that many said would never happen.   I think they are going to shock the world soon.

GO RRRVVVV!!!!!

Thanks Adam ... Be Blessed..! :twothumbs: Ron

• Thanks 3

On 10/28/2020 at 5:09 PM, Adam Montana said:

Iraq is moving at a brisk pace right now. We are seeing things we have never seen before. They are accomplishing things that many said would never happen. 

I think they are going to shock the world soon.

Things are happening. Iraq is moving at a brisk pace.

GO RRRVVVV!!!!!

Maybe it is just me.

Seems liked a coded message.

Brisk pace is mentioned twice.

Could mean during cooler weather.

The black in GO could mean Black Friday after Thanksgiving coupled with the red and green respectively in RV signaling a Christmas Celebration.

Well, OK, MANY places in The United States Of America are cooler on Black Friday right after Thanksgiving.

RV on Friday, November 27???!!!

Just sayin'.

Just thinkin' out loud HERE.

Don't get bent out of shape if the RV does or does NOT occur on Friday, November 27.

Just sayin'.

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

P.S. THANK YOU Adam AND Affiliates for ALL You have done, are doing, and will do for paid program members!

• Like 3

On 10/28/2020 at 6:09 PM, Adam Montana said:

Good afternoon all!

VIP members - I just put a post up in VIP here. I'll send an email shortly announcing it.

Everyone else - no "dinar" update from me today. I've spent the majority of the day working through the final touches on what I just posted in VIP, and this is once again just part of the bigger picture.

Iraq is moving at a brisk pace right now. We are seeing things we have never seen before. They are accomplishing things that many said would never happen. 

I think they are going to shock the world soon.

These features that are coming out (the Rock On badge :rock-on:, testing the VIP text system, etc) are all part of a bigger plan. 

This is actually a rare type of situation where I'm going to explain in public what's going on with the VIP update.

Being VIP here does a lot for you, even before the RV is announced, but one of the benefits is that all VIP members will get a text message alerting them about the event when it happens.

I have my finger on the pulse of this thing, all the time, and I'm confident that I'll know about it within minutes of it happening, if not slightly before.

I'll verify it to be sure, and then initiate a series of actions that will alert the members about it.

Non-VIP members will get an email - once I'm done pushing out the VIP alerts, of course.

VIP members will get an immediate text message and a few different emails. These emails are going to contain the information needed to keep abreast of the situation - we have no doubt that it will be fluid and we may have days to cash in, we may have months, but we may have less time. We don't know yet - and it's imperative that we have that information as fast and accurate as possible.

That's just one aspect of VIP.

Another is the guaranteed better cash in rate. With us having the largest and best connected group of dinar holders on the planet, we have the ability to leverage our position and get a reduced spread, which will equal much more cash in your pocket.

I'm talking $$$$ thousands more $$$$$. Guaranteed

It's not rocket science, and it's explained in this short and simple free Guide --> here<--.

One of the most common requests I've received over the years has always been the ability to "confirm" the text notification system. I've always declined because the resources needed were too high, but we recently had some slow periods of progress with Iraq and I took some time to develop a better alert system... one of the improvements was a Verification system so our VIP members can test the Text function.

The new system is even faster, more versatile, and all VIP members can now test it. :twothumbs:

Details in the VIP section here.

There are more benefits, but the above is more than worth the investment. 

Things are happening. Iraq is moving at a brisk pace. There has never been a more important time to be in VIP.

Join here.

As always.... Go Iraq, Go VIP, and 

GO RRRVVVV!!!!!

Sweet!  Thank you for all you do. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1