Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 28 October 2020

Adam Montana

@Floridian  -   If you are a VIP member at the time the RV occurs, you will receive information directly from Adam about where to cash in LOCALLY.   VIP doesn't involve traveling out of the country.   from your name, I'm assuming you are in Florida?   If so, there will be plenty of choices in your home state to go cash in locally.   Only the OSI members may (or may not) want to travel out of the country.   Even with OSI, it's still not mandatory to travel out of the country.   Adam has several different plans in place to fit pretty much everyone's situation.    But I highly recommend becoming at least a VIP member so that you'll have choices in your cash in place near your home.    And get a better cash-in price too!   

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, paperboy said:

@Floridian  -   If you are a VIP member at the time the RV occurs, you will receive information directly from Adam about where to cash in LOCALLY.   VIP doesn't involve traveling out of the country.   from your name, I'm assuming you are in Florida?   If so, there will be plenty of choices in your home state to go cash in locally.   Only the OSI members may (or may not) want to travel out of the country.   Even with OSI, it's still not mandatory to travel out of the country.   Adam has several different plans in place to fit pretty much everyone's situation.    But I highly recommend becoming at least a VIP member so that you'll have choices in your cash in place near your home.    And get a better cash-in price too!   

Ah!  Thank you very much Paperboy.  You've answered my question.  I'm happy to know there are local options to cash in.

I am considering joining VIP, but I don't fly so I'm glad to know there are options close to home to cash in my dinar.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Floridian said:

May I ask a question, if a VIP member would be so kind as to answer?

I've read posts about everyone going to Belize or Hawaii or some such far-off place.

Is that where you are turning in your dinars?  Can people not turn them in locally?  Do you have to fly off to another place?

I would appreciate if someone would answer.  I don't have to know where, I just want to know there are arrangements to cash in at local banks or if you have to travel to another place for a good rate.

Thank you.

Hi, welcome to the site!

As a new member, you might be a little overwhelmed. There is a lot of information here!

Regarding exchanging your Dinars when that time comes, we have a great (free) resource - it's a quick and easy read. Get it here.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2